Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm
Vampire.

If there's anything anyone wouldn't want to be, it's that. Vampires are beasts, creatures that can only go out in the night because the sunlight burns their eyes and blinds them. If they smell any amount of blood, they go insane, murdering everything in sight in order to drink blood and consume flesh. If a vampire is found, they're locked up and sometimes killed. They're horrible.

Except one.

One vampire is trying to better herself, to rise above her nature. In her quest to do so, she met a human girl and fell in love. Now, she has to try and control herself, and keep her secret.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm
Okay, rules:
Be nice, also PM me your profile, also Wil Wheaton says don't be a d**k.

ANYWAYS

[color=posting][size=10]Username:
Name:
Bio:
Appearance:[/size][/color]

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Vampire

Username: Luciraptor
Name: Tara Jeanne Belle
Species: Vampire
Bio: She was born a vampire, and given to a sympathetic human family who raised her as a human, and she learned how to at least suppress her natural instincts enough to live among humans and not kill them. She left when she was sixteen, and eventually settled down again and fell in love, although she didn't tell her girlfriend what she is.
Appearance: User Image

Human

Username: gaaras and milk
Name: Annette "Annie" Marie Ulric
Species: Human
Bio: Annie has a pretty typical life. She's a freshman in college studying music. She plays piano, guitar, and violin in addition to her singing. Unfortunatly, her family does not know that she's attracted to girls, and she fell into a bit of depression because of it. Tara changed that. Annie loves her dearly.
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 pm
((START!))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 pm
Tara popped an antipsychotic pill into her mouth, swallowing it quickly and stashing the bottle. They helped, a little bit. Enough to make her keep taking them, and she needed them whenever she was with Annie. The girl drove her crazy. She took a deep breath, then went straight up to her girlfriend's dorm room, knocking gently before opening the door. They didn't have plans, but Tara wanted to see her. Check up on her. Maybe kiss her a little bit. Or a lot. Possibly an incredible amount. Tara couldn't get enough of her girlfriend's lips.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:01 pm
Annie was cross legged on her bed with her glasses on that she wore for reading. Her long hair was tied up in a messy bun as she burried her nose into her music theroy 101 book in only a tank top and short pj bottoms that came down to the top of her theighs. She glanced up as she heard the door open and blushed. "Tara! I'm not even cute right now!" She pouted. She liked being pretty for Tara, and kind of hated it when she just walked in. Still, Annie was always happy to see her. Tara was the person that kept her grounded, and the only person she trusted completley...not to mention Annie was head over heals for her.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:16 pm
Grinning, Tara went straight to her girlfriend and gave her a quick, chaste kiss on the mouth. "You're always cute, Annie," she said, poking her in the side. "Especially now." She gave Annie another kiss, then sat down beside her. "I just wanted to check up on you and, uh, make out with you." Tara grinned sheepishly. "Pretty please?" She pouted a little at Annie, but couldn't hold it for more than a second before she was grinning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Annie rolled her eyes and giggled slightly, keeping her eyes on her book. "You always want to make out," she remarked curtly. Annie figured Tara's compliments had been lead up to her ultimate question. She was notorious for buttering Annie up before getting any action, and Annie always fell for it. She was still in awe that Tara found her attractive. She felt so plain. Her hair was the color of straw, her hair a boring brown, her nose was too small for her face, and her lips were too thin in her opinion. Tara was exotic, tall, striking, slender...she belonged on a playboy magazine. Annie finally shut her large book and looked over to Tara with an unmoved expression. "Fine, but only for a little bit. I don't want my room-mate walking in on us again."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm
"Okay," Tara said sweetly, reaching out to stroke Annie's cheek, then moving her hand to the back of Annie's neck... and then she slowly moved her head forward until their lips were touching, and then Tara moved suddenly, shifting them so that Tara was lying on Annie's bed, and Annie was on top of her, which was Tara's favorite kissing position. She kissed her girlfriend for a while, then murmured, "So, what's new with you, beautiful?" She kept Annie pinned where she was, since that was right where Tara liked her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm
Annie felt her body tingle with delight as she began to slowly kiss Tara in return. Gosh, her lips felt amazing. She could never get over how perfect they were. She shut her eyes and gently huffed as her blush turned more vibrant. "Mm," she hummed with a small giggle. "Finals," she muttered with distaste. "And then final performances..." she nearly lost her train of thought as she was caught by the waves of pleasure that Tara was giving her. "What's up with you?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:42 pm
"I finally got a job," Tara said absently, moving her fingers in a slow circle on Annie's back. "I'm a counselor for LGBT youth at this center. Basically, I just help kids come to terms with their sex or sexuality all day. You wouldn't believe how many people are intolerant of bisexuals and trans people. Or how many teens don't understand what's happening with them." Tara kissed Annie again, a loving kiss. "Makes me happier to have you."

((Fun fact: I shorten it to LGBT because LGBTQIAWTFBBQ they keep adding letters on me 3:<))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 pm
((Holy cow, that's a lot of the alphebet lol))

Annie beamed and returned the loving kiss. She hid what she was thinking about, of course--her family. They had no idea Annie was dating anyone, let alone a girl. She was raised in a strict household and her familys really disapproved of gays or anything of the sort. She had to cut off connection with one of her best friends because he was gay. The thought made her heart ache. How was she going to explain her love for Tara? She oushed the idea from her mind and gently squeezed her side. "I love you," she muttered

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm
((Iknorite? I understand wanting to take every sexual/gender minority under a protective rainbow blanket, but srsly someone needs to sit all the gay people down and figure this out.))

Tara smiled and kissed Annie's nose. "I love you, too, pretty." She suddenly rolled over so Annie was beneath her, and asked, "Want to go out? Get lunch or something?" Tara settled down next to Annie, resting her head next to her girlfriend's. "We could, like, go bowling or something too." She wasn't exactly sure why she was asking, but it was mostly the fact that Annie's roommate was attractive, and Tara didn't like the idea of leaving her girlfriend unchaperoned. That evil attractive person might attempt to make a move on her woman, which Tara wouldn't ever let happen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm
"Out?" Annie asked, looking over at Tara with large longing eyes. She contimplated the idea. It was rare for Tara wanting to just go out. Normally they went clubbing or something, and the change might be nice. She glanced up at the cieling and sighed. She did have a lot of studying to do, and her parents (and herself) were expecting all As...but she liked spending time with her girlfriend and getting gussied up for her. "Mm, sure. Let me get changed." She got up off the bed and pulled out her bun, allowing her long cascading locks to fall down her back. Annie then took off her glasses and began riffling through to find what to wear. She decided on a blue pesent top and a brown belt that hit at her waist with a pair of shorts and mocosins. Casual, but it framed her well.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Tara watched her girlfriend change, almost tempted to ask Annie to barricade the door so they could stay in. She could feel her cheeks getting warm as images filter into her head, and then she cleared her throat and grabbed Annie's hand. "So, um, where do you want to go for lunch, Annie?" She smiled widely at her girlfriend, leading her outside. "Also, uh, you look really good. Just in case I die from looking upon a goddess and can't tell you later." Tara grinned at Annie playfully.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff