Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)
Muffin's Locker [Totally Fabulous Rotisserie of Fresh Meat] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 pm
Service Locker Information

Locker #: 4757

Gaian Name: xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Guild Status: Captain

Written Permission:
~
~
~
~
~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxRinnegan
[ Into the Nothing... ]

xxxxxHISTORY
It is said that in times when the world is in disorder, a person is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation", who will calm the world, or a "Destroyer", who will reduce everything to nothingness. This dōjutsu was first manifested by Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, who ate the Shinju's fruit, and later the Ten-Tails, the combined entity of Kaguya and the Shinju. Her son, Hagoromo, came to be revered as the Sage of the Six Paths by using his own Rinnegan to create the groundwork that brought forth all modern ninjutsu.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

The Rinnegan (輪廻眼; Literally meaning "Saṃsāra Eye") is reputed as the most exalted eyes amongst the Three Great Dōjutsu (三大瞳術, San Daidōjutsu; Literally meaning "Three Great Eye Techniques"), along with the Byakugan and the Sharingan. While its progenitor was first seen in Kaguya Ōtsutsuki as the Rinne Sharingan, its true form first manifested in her son, the Sage of the Six Paths. It is characterised by a ripple-like pattern which spreads over the eyeball, with light purple sclerae and irides, and also has another variant containing a pattern of six tomoe.

xxxxxRULES
• Those of the Rinnegan hold the ripple effect on their pupils, the white sun tattoo on the left palm, and the black crescent moon tattoo on the right palm. The use of these two markings shall be elaborated on later.
• Rinnegan wielders may not have a secondary asset; this Kekkei Tota takes both bloodline/clan slots.

• The Rinnegan cannot be transplanted by normal means. The stealing character must be at least S-ranked in power. The eye must be implanted by an S-ranked medic. As a base, the uncovered eye drains 20 chakra per post.
This transplant does not allow you any extra elements.

• There may only be one Rinnegan wielder per village. Rinnegan wielders can start as rogues. Only three Rinnegan wielders in total may exist.

• Rinnegan users having children will either result in their child becoming a Sharingan wielder or Mokuton user.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• The Rinnegan's vision can be obstructed by regular means, such as smoke bombs, gas, etc. The ability to detect movements of chakra in the air can also be countered by high levels of chakra existing in the area around them.
• No Sub-Element
• Anything that is coated with the opponent's chakra cannot be controlled, unless specified by a technique or by the use of the passive.
• Rinnegan users are one rank weaker to Senjutsu

xxxxxSTRENGTHS

• Physically superior (+2 base to stats of your choosing).
• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods. RPCs can be debilitated using the rods, using a jutsu listed below.
• Tremendous chakra pools; nearly the energy of a god. (+150 Chakra)
• Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.
• Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air. As previously stated, high density of chakra levels in the air can negate this ability rather quickly.
• Rinnegan users are able to keep one jutsu from their sharingan, and are also capable of resubmitting it in an upgraded form. This upgraded jutsu MUST be approved by VC or higher. You may also keep five jutsu of your previously main element.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
A God's Example
Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.

A God's Demonstration
A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Bansho Tennin A
The Bansho Tennin is a technique revolving around the idea of attraction. The Rinnegan wielder may aim their hand forward and will then proceed to pull the target towards them. This is a rather quick pull that almost no one can resist. However, it does leave you rather open. While using the Bansho Tennin, you may not move until your target is within a four foot vicinity from where you are standing. Against multiple targets, this can turn fatal, and so it's safest to use against an individual. The Bansho Tennin can only be used on one target at a time, and can only be used once every three posts.
You cannot simply stop this technique by coating your feet with chakra.

Shinra Tensei A
By aiming your hand forward, you will create a barrier that can block all melee-based attacks, while pushing back ranged jutsu only temporarily, long enough to give you time to react. This pushes jutsu back up to fifteen feet, and knocks away melee strikes completely.

Chibaku Tensei S
Arguably the most powerful Rinnegan technique to exist. The Chibaku Tensei is a technique where you will release a ball of gravity into the air, similar to a black hole. This ball of gravity will suck everything except you into it, surrounding the tiny object. This tiny force of gravity cannot be destroyed, and you may control what is or isn't pulled into it. It can pull an entire forest into its massive stature and even the land surrounding it. At its full size, it resembles a miniature moon, and if anyone has been sucked into it, they have almost definitely been crushed to death. It can be resisted by means of techniques. Using this technique prevents Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tennin from being used for 5 posts.
It slowly sucks in all of the enemy's attacks for three posts, at which point the gravity effect will run dry and it will have completed its moon-like form. This can be resisted if you have manipulation abilities, but it's only a stall.

Limbo: Border Jail A
A flagship ability of the Rinnegan. For 20 chakra, the user of this skill may create an invisible clone of themselves. This clone may be detected by any chakra sensing ability at a distance, but remains invisible to non-sensory opponents until it enters a certain radius. This clone follows the same rules as the Assassin's stealth system, with a higher-ranked shinobi being able to disguise it from even those with sensory abilities and dojutsu should they be of high enough rank. This clone is unable to use any form of jutsu, but has heightened physical capabilities. A +1/+1 beyond the stats of the original, but absolutely disappears after three posts.

As said before, there is a range rule on these clones. If a clone comes within twenty feet of an opponent, it will begin to come into view, as a near-invisible outline more than anything else. Once it gets within five feet of the opponent, it shall become completely visible, no matter who the opponent is. As the clone is reserved only to punches and kicks, this ensures that it will always be within the view of the opponent. Mainly used as a surprise attack for an opponent wishing to physically overwhelm the Rinnegan user. The clones may withstand one attack of their rank before fading away, making them useful as a one-use shield as well. A total of three clones may exist at any time. Up to twice per fight, the user may switch with one of their clones. This switch costs ten chakra. Two handseals required to make the switch.

Blocking Technique Absorption Seal E - S
A peculiar technique, used mainly as a last resort in the event that another defense cannot be procured. Holding out their palms, the user of this technique is able to absorb the chakra of an incoming technique. A barrier of chakra forms around the user while the skill is active, defending them against any secondary elemental natures present in the attack. It will absorb a technique of equal power, but goes on a three post cooldown after one use. Placing a hand on an opponent allows them to steal chakra equal to the power of this skill.

Demonic Statue Chains B - S
A suppression technique at it's finest. After focusing the required chakra, the user of this technique will launch out purple, ethereal chains at an opponent at rapid speeds. If these chains manage to latch on to an opponent, they will find their movements completely restricted, along with racking pains shooting across their entire body like bolts of lightning. This paralysis can only last for one post with A-rank power, increasing subsequently by one post for each rank increase after. Only the SS-ranked variant is capable of suppressing Bijuu, and it only works for one post.

If the opponent has been impaled with--or is touching one of the user's receiver rods--this technique can indefinitely home in on them, with an even more potent speed than the original. Opponents caught with a rod impaled into them are paralyzed indefinitely. The maximum amount of posts a full-sized bijuu can be suppressed is two.

Summoning: Gedo Mazo SSS (100 Chakra)
After expending the required chakra, the Rinnegan user may pull forth one of the most powerful summons of all time; Gedo Mazo. This technique summons the entire body of the beast, towering in size over most other boss summons, and nearly equal in size to even a fully-sized Akimichi. This summon has stats of 12 strength and speed, and is fully capable of withstanding two SS-ranked attacks without having to return to it's summoned container. Besides it's obvious physical ability, the Gedo mazo is capable of summoning the chakra chains mentioned in the previous technique by shooting them from its mouth, making it a potent opponent for large crowds.

Blade of Nunoboko A - S
The legendary blade wielded by Rikudou Sennin, said to have shaped the world. A double helix-shaped blade in the form of what looks like a black strand of DNA. This blade has the ability to straight up disintegrate any chakra of lower rank than the technique, making it an extremely formidable defense as well as offense. The SS-ranked variant creates a gigantic blade, capable of scarring the landscape and overwhelming opponents. The blade can reach up to thirty feet in length, and does not weigh down the user at all. Physical contact with this blade can imitate the effects of Jinton up to six inches around the wound, disintegrating the opponent's flesh in an extremely painful manner.

Ashura A
Inheriting the 'body' of Rikudou Sennin, this is a special ability bestowed upon those with the white sun on their palm. After focusing chakra to this focal point on their palm, the user of this skill can apply the defensive, healing powers of Ashura in one of a few ways. The user of this skill may immediately restore another RPC in a significant way. Similarly to its witnessed use, it can restore an eye, or even turn a fatal wound into something survivable. If restoring a fatal wound, it may not bring them back to the point of not needing assistance to survive. This means that they're being bought more time; another five posts to seek medical attention, to be exact.

The final use of this is an immediate chakra transfer. The ability to grant +50 chakra to an ally near instantaneously on physical contact. Any body part that's restored returns in its natural form; implants will not be restored. Abusing this for infinite implants will result in your character losing the Rinnegan. This jutsu has a two week RL cooldown upon use.

Indra Innervate D - S
When using Indra Innervate, two black spheres of energy will form above the hands. These spheres of energy are composed of the same--yet much weaker in composition--substance as the Guoudama. This energy can be freely created and manipulated by the user, forming structures such as spheres, needles, walls....limited only by the imagination. With A-rank and above power, anything organic is defeated near-effortlessly, with the exception of chakra-amplified organics, such as Mokuton. In other words, if an A-rank version of higher hits your body, you will probably die. Otherwise, it interacts with jutsu similarly to other innervates, just with added flexibility and a highly superior creation speed to most other innervates.

Six Red Yang Formation S
An extremely powerful defensive jutsu. After using the chakra receiver rods to mark the points of the defense, the user of this jutsu will expend chakra to create what is arguably one of the most powerful defenses in the shinobi world. A set of crimson walls--connected to the receiving rods similarly to connect-the-dots--rises near-infinitely into the air before closing at the top. the walls are capable of withstanding up to one attack of Bijuudama-esque power before crumbling to the ground. Has a ten post cooldown between uses.

Arrow of Indra S - SS
The most powerful, directly offensive skill in the Rinnegan's arsenal. After accumulating a ridiculous amount of chakra, the visage of a Perfect Susanoo will take shape around the user. Besides serving as a defense, the hulking mass of chakra cannot be used for anything more than just firing the arrow.

But enough of that. Let's talk about the arrow. A concentration of raw chakra so massive and pure that every bit of its essence reeks of destruction. When they were talking about the Rinnegan user becoming a god of destruction, this is exactly what they were talking about. After drawing back the bow--with the accumulation of chakra around the figure weighing down on opponents so heavily that it would take a strength of at least 10 to power through--the figure releases the string, launching near-absolute death at whatever sits at the point of that arrow. The arrow's chakra concentration is so pure that it can defeat one technique of equal rank and continue on, one rank weaker than it was. Attacks of at least A-rank will destroy the arrow on a secondary impact. The resulting explosion of energy is more than capable of leveling an incredibly large area, around one quarter of a village. The technique takes such a toll on the user that they must leave combat within five posts after using it, or they would simply pass out, fodder to their opponents. Additionally, it has a two-week cooldown between uses.

Tengai Shinsei SS (75 Chakra)
After channeling an enormous amount of chakra through their body--making them easily detectable to basically anyone with any chakra-sensing ability in the entire subforum--the user of this technique will form the 'tiger' seal, with large, ethereal bodies forming to his sides. These two will form the 'goat', and 'ram' seals. One post after the chakra is spent--meaning after the opponent's response--a meteorite larger than a Hidden Village will descend upon the area, large enough to devastate even a majority of a country if allowed to impact the ground. It takes an additional post to hit the ground after breaking the line of clouds, meaning that impact occurs two posts after the chakra is spent. This gives the enemies ample time to run if they see it coming the first post. The shockwave on it's own is enough to kill, however, so opponents would have to be very fast to avoid the radius. Multiple SS-ranked defenses would be required to defend against the meteorite, let alone stop it. Tengai Shinsei may be used any number of times within a single battle, but once that battle is complete, it may not be used in that subforum for two weeks IRL. This is to give enough time for the village/country to rebuild in case the user is a teamkilling douchebag. When I say 'multiple' defenses, it's in the event of a team fight. Each person must use SS-rank defenses to shield themselves specifically.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"Now this world shall know pain."

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• When unlocking the Rinnegan, you give up both of your asset slots.
• In order to obtain the Rinnegan, the shinobi in question must be Kage-ranked with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Additionally, they must have existed in the guild for at least one year RL time, participated in at least two guild arcs with that character--proof required--and complete a 3000-word mission training their Sharingan to the point of unlocking the Rinnegan.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: HEAD HERE

[ Revamped by: Muffin ]

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
▐▐▐▐▐▐ ___ p e r s o n a l____d a t a

f u l l__n a m e || Adamus
      n i c k n a m e || Unkillable

g e n d e r || Male
      d a t e__o f__b i r t h || 8/22
      a g e || 18
      h e i g h t || 5'7
      w e i g h t || 153 lb's
      e t h n i c i t y || German
      s e x u a l__o r i e n a t i o n || Heterosexual
      l o v e__i n t e r e s t || N/A || Single
      p e r s o n a l i t y || Very...casual. Carefree to the extent where others may be annoyed.
      b a c k g r o u n d || U/C

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ___ c h a r a c t e r____d a t a

f a m o u s__i d e n t i t y || ---
      g u i l d || N/A
      r a n k || A [Guild Master Sub-Rank]
      e x p e r i e n c e__c o u n t || 8 8 9 , 8 7 5 __ / __ 2 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 (current amount of exp for your level)
      f a m e__c o u n t || 100
      m a g i c__t y p e || Poison Dragon Slayer
      ______d e s c r i p t i o n ||
      Users of this magic have trained directly under a dragon. Their specific element allows them to break the scales, crush the organs, and shatter the spirits of dragons. Adamus' element specifically allows him to impair the movement of his opponents with a powerful poison.

P e r s o n a l A t t r i b u t e ||

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ___ s k i l l____d a t a

s t r e n g t h ||
      ______p o w e r || 50
      ____________f i r s t__p e r k || Extra Strength
      ____________s e c o n d__p e r k || Guard Break
      ____________t h i r d__p e r k || (xxx)
      ____________f o u r t h__p e r k || (xxx)
      ______t o u g h n e s s ||
      ____________f i r s t__p e r k ||
      ____________s e c o n d__p e r k || (xxx)
      a g i l i t y || 0
      ______b a l a n c e || 0
      ____________f i r s t__p e r k || (xxx)
      ______s p e e d || 100
      ____________f i r s t__p e r k || Blurry Movements
      ____________s e c o n d__p e r k || Dragoon
      ____________t h i r d__p e r k || Relentless Swings
      ____________f o u r t h__p e r k || Hidden Speed
      i n t e l l i g e n c e || 0
      ______m a n n a__p o o l || 150 [EX]
      ____________f i r s t__p e r k || Mana Wave
      ____________s e c o n d__p e r k || Mana Surge
      ____________t h i r d__p e r k || Grand Wizard
      ____________f o u r t h__p e r k || Agile Mind
      ______m a g i c__m a n i p u l a t i o n || 0
      ____________f i r s t__p e r k || (xxx)

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ___ t e c h n i q u e____d a t a

m a n n a__p o o l || 750

Poison Dragon Slayer

Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima
      ____Poison Dragon's Roar - [x]
      -Insert Dragon Slayer Roar Description Here- Poison within the roar also restricts the movement of foes, as well as a burning pain sensation around the affected area. Requires three posts for the immobility poison to take full effect.
      Cost C

____Poison Dragon's Scales - [x]
      The user swings their arm, generating a very large number of scale-shaped masses of poison, which are rapidly sent flying at the target in consecutive reprises
      Cost C

____Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust - [x]
      The user generates a wave of poison, shaped like a snake's head with large fangs, and sends it towards the target, stopping their incoming attacks by having the wave "bite" them.
      Cost C

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ___ i n v e n t o r y____d a t a

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ___ m i s s i o n____d a t a

t o t a l__j o b s__c o m p l e t e d || 1
      ______f - r a n k || (starts at 0)
      ______e - r a n k || (starts at 0)
      ______d - r a n k || (starts at 0)
      ______c - r a n k || 1
      ______b - r a n k || (starts at 0)
      ______a - r a n k || (starts at 0)
      ______s - r a n k || (starts at 0)

Name of Job || Festival Preparations A simple task of setting up for a festival in a town. Your task is to plan out the dance routines, organize the float parade, and make sure that all vending stalls have their permits. A minimum total of [ 800 ] words and at least four [ 4 ] posts must be made when completing this assignment.
      Update

Username: -EM- Epic Muffin
      RPC Name: Profile
      Main RPC or Secondary: Main
      How Much EXP Cashed:
      4 C = 42,000 x 3 = 126,000
      3 B = 59,250 x 3 = 177,750
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx= 303,750 (Missions) + 30,000 (Posts) = 333,750 + 500,625 (15.000/10,000 EXP) = 834,375
      Number of Words: 5,000 (10,000 EXP x3 = 30,000)
      Link To Posts:

Mission Completed: Training Recruits 1
      Jewels Earned: 3,500
      Fame Earned: --
      EXP Earned: 10,500 (x3 = 31,500)
      Link to Post(s): ^^^

Mission Completed: Training Recruits 2

Mission Completed: A Duel...Substitute?

Mission Completed: Research Assistant

Mission Completed: Guard me and my things
      Jewels Earned: 5,000
      EXP Earned: 19,750 (x3 = 59,250)

Mission Completed: Find my Dad!

Mission Completed: Brewer's Trouble

Name of Job || (Description)
      Rank || (jewels earned)
      Link to Update Approval

Name of Job || (Description)
      Rank || (jewels earned)
      Link to Update Approval

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Format © Ambient Cadence
Character © xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

A L L___R I G H T S___B E L O N G___T O___A M B I E N T___C A D E N C E
D O___N O T___S T E A L
P M___F O R___P E R M I S S I O N___T O___U S E
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

[img]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b529/hazehyuga/Adamus_zps5e06200c.png[/img][imgleft]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b529/hazehyuga/Adamus2_zps91abfd2a.png[/imgleft]
[size=9][align=center]Rank: [color=darkred]A [Sabertooth Guild Master][/color] | Lost Magic: [color=darkred]Dragon Slayer Magic - Poison Dragon Slayer[/color] | Guild: [color=darkred]Saber Tooth[/color] | Manna: 150[color=darkred]/[/color]750[/align]
[align=center][ [color=darkred]50 Power - 0 Toughness[/color] ] [color=darkred]||[/color] [ [color=darkred]0 Balance -100 Speed[/color] ] [color=darkred]||[/color] [ [color=darkred]150 Manna Pool - 0 Magic Manipulation[/color] ][/align][/size]
[align=center][color=darkred]▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ [/color][/align]

[size=11][color=darkred][align=right][/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][size=9][Words - 582][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm
            User Image

H I SXXMAJESTYXXXXX
                                            XXXXX- - - - - - [ K A I S E N U C H I H A ]
                                            XXXXXXXX( XXX↘↘]XXX♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ )
                                            ████████████████████████ ██ ██ █ █
                                            I'LL DO IT ALL BY MYSELFXXXXXXXXNO USE TURNING BACK
                                            YET I HAVE NO REGRETSXXXXXXXXTHEY'LL FEAR MY NAME FOREVER

Chakra: 275/275
Stats: 5/3
Jutsu Used:

User Image

H E RXXM A J E S T YXXXXX
                                            XXXXX- - - - - - [ V I C T O R I A G U E N I R E ]
                                            XXXXXXXX( XXX↘↘]XXX♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ )
                                            ████████████████████████ ██ ██ █ █
                                            I'LL DO IT ALL BY MYSELFXXXXXXXXNO USE TURNING BACK
                                            YET I HAVE NO REGRETSXXXXXXXXTHEY'LL FEAR MY NAME FOREVER

Chakra: 800/800
Stats: 13/11
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Specters:

Jealousy: Level 5

(Dark Specter) Jealousy is an interesting specter. He takes the form of a black, Kracken like creature. Tendrils of black, slicing energy grow from his originally spherical body from his position of being latched to Lucifer's back. Depending on his level, certain amounts of tendrils can be grown. The tendrils move at a speed of 80% Lucifer's total speed, and are razor sharp. They can pierce opponents with ease.

Jealousy can also become a sort of octopus/humanoid hybrid, and sprout these tendrils from its black skin. Its shape is completely humanoid when not sprouting the tendrils, just faceless and black.

Level 0: 3
Level 1: 5
Level 2: 10
Level 3: 15
Level 4: 20
Level 5: 30

Inferiority: Level 5

(Light Specter) The strange thing about Inferiority is that it has wings. Ten small, broken, and featherless wings line its back. Its entire body is gray, almost like it's simply a shell of something that once was. It's chakra isn't overly spectacular, and it doesn't have any super flashy jutsu to make it significant. What is special about this specter is its blades. Tons of them. Inferiority can grow blades all over its body in order to take opponents by surprise, but that isn't all. It's almost like the material on its body is a completely free-forming, moldable metal. It can launch grappling hooks, extend claws...its power is that of its wielder's imagination. Its entire body can even change shape into something complex like a cage to imprison your opponents. The material itself is only slightly harder than steel, however. 10 feet is the maximum distance his blades can reach. Up to four creations from his body at one time.

When it enters the Specter De'Lai form, this material begins constantly leaking off the specter's body at an alarming rate. Within a few seconds, the floor within five feet of it can be coated in this strange material. Anyone who gets this material on their bodies will find that it's extremely heavy. Much denser than they would believe normally possible. Being covered in the liquid would make it extremely difficult to move, though the possibility of that is rather unlikely. The specter can manipulate this liquid, even hardening or liquifying it if necessary. However, the specter must use their hands in order to do so. At maximum range, blades generated from his body can reach 15 feet. Up to six creations at one time.

If Lucifer fuses with Inferiority, and becomes the Embodiment of Superiority, the material coats his body, giving him a significant defense. The rate of the liquid's flow is nearly doubled, and he may freely manipulate it with his mind, though using his hands yields a much higher speed. The final--and strangest part--about the fusion is that the once broken wings in the back grow into strangely beautiful, gray wings. These wings are razor sharp, and can beat like a hummingbird to shred opponents in seconds. At maximum range, blades from his body can extend a length of 20 feet. Up to eight in fusion form.

Pleasure: Level 5

(Light Specter) Lust is...a fascinating specter. She has one ability, though it is quite significant. She is constantly emitting poison. In rather vast quantities; enough to fill up a ten foot area in one post. This effect can be increased with chakra, each C-ranked use increasing the radius by ten feet every post. This poison--upon the first post of inhaling it--causes blurred vision and severe, debilitating headaches. This effect worsens until three posts of continued action. If the opponent goes on for five posts in combat without resting, they will die. As long as the opponent retreats battle and rests, they will allow the poison to pass through their system without harming them too much. But the poison takes advantage of exerted muscles, so an opponent that continues fighting is most likely going to die.

Lust is able to manipulate the poison using her staff. She can also whack people with this staff, but it does little more than hurt their head. Her ability is potent, but it is the only one she has. No special form. The appearance of the poison is a black, ominous looking cloud of pure pleasure and ecstasy. Step in there please.

Betrayal: Level 5

(Dark Specter) Betrayal is a specter that became available to Lucifer after his father chopped his head off. Betrayal is the specter that Lucifer keeps around for his particularly wonderful use. Betrayal has a few abilities that make him stand out from other specters. The first is that his defense is significantly higher than the other specters. He can take quite a few blows before even showing signs of breaking, and is Lucifer's shield in a pinch.

Other than that, Betrayal is capable of crafting latticework. Strange, fence like protrusions that block opponents or create platforms for standing. Another one of lucifer's many creation-based specters. This latticework can be formed into stabbing lines, barbed wire-looking fence-like contraptions, or even simple platforms to stand on.

Other than that, Betrayal is a carrier specter. He is capable of housing all of the other specters within his massive frame for surprise attacks.

Repentance: Level 5

(Light Specter) This is the specter that Lucifer discovered after his battle alongside Christian. This specter--contrary to his previous belief with Inferiority--is his strongest specter. This is the only specter that possesses an actual face, and he doesn't look too bad. Mid-length brown hair, green eyes, and rather stoic features make this specter look a lot like...Dahka. This may have just been a figment of Lucifer's imagination, or how he wanted the specter to look, but that's how it was regardless. Repentance has a couple abilities. The first is his ability to use light to blind his opponents rather quickly. Simply by focusing his energy to his forehead, he can release a brilliant flash around the area, capable of blinding all but those he wishes to keep their vision. The brilliant flash costs 20 chakra, and can only be used once every five posts.

And then there's the bow. When Repentance fires his bow, the arrows don't come out particularly as arrows. They emerge as extremely fast beams of light that will sear flesh, and--if the opponent is unprepared--incinerate the point of contact. With every shot of his bow, Repentance can fire up to three of these beams, making him very overwhelming if he fires multiple arrows in a short period of time. Each volley fired costs 20 chakra.

His specter De'lai form doesn't change a lot. He grows two vibrantly glowing angel wings, and his shooting speed is significantly increased. A dense light aura will begin to form on his body, making it difficult for opponents to stare directly at him.

When fusing with Lucifer, the light aura becomes almost unbearable to look out without hindering the opponent's vision. His shooting speed becomes exponentially faster, and the three beams have now increased to five per shot. These beams are stronger, and will incinerate defenses of three ranks below the user's with little effort.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm
Oni's Original Version of the Metaru Oni:

Pic:
Metaru Oni:
User Image

Mikyo Yami:
User Image

Name: Metaru Yami (Dark/Black Metal)
Description: On the outskirts of the Sound Village was a small Clan of metal user most know for their amazing jutsus that infused the transference of sound through the metal. The story goes that a child was born that was prophisized to hold great talent in the metal arts, his name was Obetsu Yami. One day in the village a marriage was held between the young Obetsu and his fiance, Nomi. The celebration was short lived however. There was a raid on their clan by a neighboring country and the Akatsuki, and Obetsu was sent to the rear flank with his unit of highly trained shinobi, as his now wife Nomi, headed to the front of the small village with Obetsu's father, Kishima Yami. The fight lasted for a few hours and many of the Metaru Yami clan fell. Obetsu's unit was beaten but they still won the small fight, he was the last one standing. The voice of Nomi shot through his head and he ran all the way up to the head of the village, just to see a man in Akatsuki robes ripping out his wifes heart. His mind clouded by rage, Obetsu charged! His weapon in hand...but to no avail. The figure nocked him aside, already knowing the attack patterns of the Clan, Obetsu was already beaten. As the Akastsuki man looked down on him he told Obetsu that he would live to fight him again, then cast him into a deep Gen-Jutsu. Obetsu awoke a few minutes later, but they had already left by then. He crawled over to his wifes bloodied corpse, tears streaming down his face. Then, holding Nomi's body to his, he asked for one thing...Revenge. This must have stole the Gods' attention from whatever they were doing, because Obetsu's wish, was granted. Obetsu died that day, his spirit went to the Gods and they split it in two, Kohnaro and Cocarn. The Demon and Angel was of Obetsu's mind and they were brothers. Kohnaro was wicked, in the demonic realm they called him the Destroyer, he killed with out feeling pain or regreat. Cocarn was the complete opposite of his Demonic Brother. He cared for life and was always willing to help anything that needed it. These two formed a pact with the body of Obetsu, creating a black and white iron mask that now lay infront of the slumped body of Obetsu. They granted Obetsu his wish, but on one condition: He must forget everything. His past, his name, even most of his Jutsus. They gave him three things: The memory of his wife, the Metal body, and the name of the man that killed his wife. They cast him back into the mortal realm as one of their Archangels, half demon, half angel, but fully human. The body was still as it held its lover tight in his arms...a tear of blood trickled down his face, and he did not wipe it away. The head looked up to see a black and white iron mask infront of him. With his right arm he grasped it and held it fast to his face, the iron binding with his skin in ecrusiating pain, but he didnt care. The pain was real, but not in his face...in his heart. He burried the bodies of his father and Nomi in an area only known to the Clan members. At that site he fell to his knees, reared his gaze to the sky and yelled for one name..."Pain".
A few years past, with the Nameless one wandering the streets and lands for Pain, until he came up the Village Hidden in the Leaf where he befriended an individual by the name of Sojiro. And his new friend gave him a new name...Mikyo Yami.

Ability: Able to control any metal at any time, just by movement of the hands, or thinking about controlling or manipulating it.

Black Metal: Metal created by Mikyo Yami, that can withstand imments amounts of heat and cloud without melting or freezing, and is said to be Living Metal, and in the right hands that the Metal feels is worthy, you could feel a pulse deep within its metallic core.

13 levels of Kane Kaishu:

1.Death- all of the Elemental Column form around Mikyo and the opponent virtually, no way out.
2.Self Sacrifice- a sheild that is unbreakable from the out side that Mikyo forms to protect his allies, but Mikyo must be left outside of the shield.
3.Life- creates a feild of metal roses that have paper bombs attached to them
4Hate-
5.Love-heals Mikyo's allies(in a number battle 10-15, rp battle heals wounds.)
6.Amplification- amplifies Mikyo's Sound Jutsus.
7.Vengence- a metal layer forms around Mikyo that he can control at will.(like Gaara's sand sheild)
8.Mercy-releases any Genjutsu that was performed on Mikyo.
9.Redemption-???
10.Bondage- gaigantic chains come out of every crevas and wrap around Mikyo's opponent, the four(legs, and arms) main chains are unbreakable by the opponent.
11.Freedom-(from bondage)- ground opens up behind Mikyo from which millions of metal columns are formed and sent flying towards the opponent.
12.Hell-(from bondage)- ground opens up under the opponent and metal insects start to feast on the oppents flesh.
13.Heaven-(from bondage)- a painless ending, Mikyo uses the Kikan Sunacchi to go for the heart.

Mind's Eye: Mikyo was the only one in his whole family to ever use this Jutsu. it cna rival the Byakugan and the Mangekyou Sharingan ((in this guild it cna just see body heat and through stuff.)) ((by others i ment in other guilds, i created it in this one...the NUR))

the new ten:

1. One-Thousand Hands: Mikyo puches any surface, the metal combineds with that element and Mikyo is able to take the metal from that Plain and create multiple hands and weapons of various sizes out of it.
2. Metal Gaint: the hand that Mikyo sits upon isnt just a hand. it is a massive metal gaint that Mikyo can control at any time with great speed. and if nesseccary, break down for metal parts.
3. Blinding Light: Mikyo summons a metal rod (5ft tall) must plunge it into the ground, after which a beam of blinding light is brought fourth from the sky blinding anyone in the room.
4. Consuming Darkness: Like the hidden mist jutsu, a shroud of Darkness forms in and around the battlefeild making it hard to see and fight.
5. Metal Rain: its basicaly the name, metal rain falls from the sky and clings to whatever it hits.
6.Metal Shadow: Mikyo hides within metal.
7. Metal Bombs- mainly used by the weapon 'Lead', it is a metal ball that contains alot of paper bombs and explosive.
8. Metal Gate: a gate of pure metal extends from the ground and leaks unlimited amounts of metal on the ground.
9. Elemental Hands: two arms form on the back of Mikyo and transforms into an element of Mikyo's choice. after an element is found, they cannot change again until after the fight.
10. Lava Pillar: with Mikyo's combind elements of Earth and Fire, a pillar is formed made from molten lava. it keeps its heat level and its shape until use agaisnt Mikyo's opponent.

Owners: Masterharper of Pern [Uno Harum]
1. DANDii Lions-- [Chiru Aki]
2. xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx [Xen Yami]

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:32 pm

KURAMA ▌ kyuubi ❾ tailed beastxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx: xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx ⊃

xxxxx

x
Kyuubi is one of the tailed demons of the ancient world. With each swipe of its tail forests could be leveled. When Kyuubi attacked Konoha, Yondaime Hokage gave his life so it could be stopped and imprisoned within the young baby Uzumaki Naruto.
Personality-wise, the Kyuubi can be seen as manipulative and cunning when first introduced to the host. When Kurama's vessel begins to see through his trickery, his personality quickly shifts to a much nastier, angered demeanor. Out of all the demons, he is one of the few that speaks to his summoners at will; it's inferred that he looks out for his Jinchuuriki's well-being more than many of the other demons, mainly because if they die, he dies as well.

x
The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is one of, if not the, most powerful of the tailed beasts. Its power is such that it is regarded as an age-old natural disaster, as a single swipe of one of its nine tails is enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. The demon fox's attacks were seemingly random, the only apparent reason for its appearances being its attraction to places of human malice. It attacked Konohagakure twelve years before the start of the series.
If the host of this demon doesn't have control of the stage they're using, it will attack their body, damaging it and shortening their lifespan. Users of the Kyuubi experience a frighteningly higher jump in stats than the other hosts, but this is because of the lack of usable techniques that the Kyuubi possesses. On top of that, the Kyuubi is much more physically oriented than most of the other demons, so its long-range capability is hindered unless the host wants to spend large amounts of chakra.

x

Stage 0
The 'zero' stage of Kurama's power is the most...unusual of the stages. When this stage is used, it can take two different forms. The first form of this stage is what you trigger when the host hasn't mastered the zero stage of kurama's power. An example of this emotion-triggered stage is when Haku supposedly killed Sasuke during the bridge battle. The host's body is overcome with chakra, and they receive a +1/+1 boost to their stats--which extends over the cap--when this stage is active.
The second form of this stage is after the user has spent the ample amount of time focusing their mind in order to master it. When the host has successfully mastered this stage, they retain their current state of mind, and they receive the boost to their stats without entering a state of rage. An example of this stage in use is when Naruto battled against Neji in the Chuunin Exam's finals.

Stage 1
The first stage of Kurama's power is when the power of the Kyuubi really begins to unfold. In this stage, the host is covered with a clear/red-tinted, bubbling shroud of the Kyuubi's chakra. No matter what, this stage remains the same whether it's mastered or not. The only difference between the two is that--when the stage isn't mastered--it severely damages the body of the user, and they experience a lack of control over their own body.
When the stage is mastered, the damage done to the host's body is negated, and they can control themselves perfectly. No matter if the stage is mastered or not, the user gets +2 to their speed. When this stage is active, the host can begin to use the chakra-based hands out of their body, using them to grapple opponents unexpectedly. Another interesting component to this form is their chakra-based roar. Using this roar, the area in front of them is knocked back with intense force, shattering bones. (*Listed in the Jutsu below)

Stage 2
When this stage begins, it is typically at the sprouting of the fourth tail. The fourth tail is typically the very pinnacle of stat-based power, giving the host +2/+2 to their stats. If this stage is reached without having previously mastered it, the only hope to return to the host to their previous, human form is through contact with someone they truly love(ie. the person they love talking them out of the stage, etc.) or a sealing technique that suppresses them. The power of the Kyuubi is at a frightening level in this stage. When the stage is mastered, the normally horrendous damage to the user's body--which leaves their skin red and burned afterward--is negated, and they retain control of themselves. In this stage, whole copies of the host can branch off from the original body, swiping at opponents with vicious strength.
Appearance-wise, the body of the Kyuubi is a twisting, almost grainy looking mesh of black and a deep crimson hue with feral claws and white dot eyes. Stage two accounts for tails four through seven.

Stage 3
There are two completely different forms of stage three. The first form of stage three is the unfortunate circumstance that the user has gone through all the tails in stage two, and have reached the eighth tail. At this point, the only hope of saving the user is an SS-ranked sealing technique (which cannot be done by themselves), and if they cannot get that in three posts, they will transform into Kurama, freeing him completely. This results in the death of the host.
The second form of stage three is if the host has managed to master this stage by taking all of Kurama's chakra without his evil will. When this happens, the body of the host will be enveloped in a goldenrod colored energy, the magatama of the Rikudou Sennin handing around their neck and chest in tattoo form. Their eyes turn golden orange, and various other markings adourn their body. At this stage, the host can grow golden chakra hands, which are stronger than their counterparts in the other stages, and their physicality is improved. Reaction time, agility, acrobatics...it's enhanced in this stage. (*Chakra hands listed as a jutsu below)

Stage 4
This is the utmost pinnacle of mastery for any Kyuubi host. At this point they gain a +3/+3 in both stats. The tattoos on the user's body change, turning more into the regular cheek lines they experienced without the Kyuubi's power. A literal cloak of chakra forms on their back, and an almost ethereal, goldenrod form of the Kyuubi forms around them, with the host inside of Kurama's head. This is the only stage in which the user may manipulate the Kyuubi's body, and it is also the only stage in which the Bijuudama may be used. When this stage is active, it takes one SS-ranked technique to dispel the shroud for seven posts. A bijuudama will go through the shroud. Unless the shroud has been dissipated, or the user wills it, ninja cannot pass through the shroud.

↷ fighting style
Wise and powerful, it uses its massive tails as whips and vicious claws to lash out at foes; movement is usually done through quick and surprising lunges and pounces that cripple enemies that are unaware or fail to react. Though many opponents can counter a frontal fighting style like the Kyuubi's, they may find its unpredictability much more difficult to counter than other opponents with similar...qualifications.

x

Chakra Roar

Rank ll A - ranked
When the user of this technique hasn't mastered the stages, they can use this technique without having to learn it. However, they must learn it when they master the stages. A vicious roar erupts from the host, possessing the ability to send the opponent flying, breaking bones and rupturing organs. Jutsu of A-rank and lower can be completely blocked by this technique.

Chakra Gun Volley

Rank ll C - ranked
The use and application of this technique is simple. After reaching the fourth tail, the host has the ability to create small, Bijuudama-esque spheres that launch forth at the opponent, exploding with the force of an exploding tag upon impact. Each sphere costs C-ranked chakra to make and fire.

Chakra Arm

Rank ll C - ranked
One use of this technique creates one extendable chakra arm. This is to be used in any of the stages below the Kyuubi chakra form. The improved version can only be used when in the Kyuubi chakra form or higher.

Improved Chakra Arm

Rank ll B - ranked
This version of the Chakra Arm can only be used in the Kyuubi chakra form or higher, and can only be destroyed by techniques of its rank or higher. The real, defining difference between the two types of arms is that this one can house techniques, such as the Raikiri or Rasengan. By clenching the fist of the arm, you can store one technique inside of it--granted, you must have used hand seals, spent the chakra, etc--and then you may release it at will.

Bijuudama

Rank ll SS - ranked
This is the most powerful technique in the Kyuubi's arsenal, and arguably one of the most powerful attacks in the ninja world. After gathering tremendous amounts of chakra in front of their mouth--100 points--the host fires it in either a highly compressed ball of chakra, or a wider, incredibly powerful blast. Both have the potential to deal incredible damage to even a hidden village.

:

Hokage Shiki Jijun Jutsu • Kakuan Nitten Suishu & Kyuubi Chakra Seal can stop the host dead in their tracks and stop the transformation completely if it is to touch the host.

The Kyuubi doesn't have any set 'Elements'. Instead, they use raw chakra.

Until the stages are mastered, they are exceptionally difficult--and sometimes nearly impossible--to control.

Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.

During Demon stages you cannot tell friend from enemy unless you've mastered the stage in question.

When the later stages aren't mastered, you're healing so quickly that you're dying.

Increased stats.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XxHyouton - Yuki BloodlineXXXXXXX
[ Freezing, Cold, Murder ]

【clan or bloodline?】
Bloodline

【history.】
The Yuki Kekkei Genkai originated in the water country. It was kept a secret at the time, as having a Kekkei Genkai was ostracized at the time. As the years passed, the Water Country--and the world as a whole--became more accepting of ninja with Kekkei Genkai, and the Yuki were allowed to flourish and spread across the world. Now, they can be found in every village.

【description.】
With the use of an exclusive combination of the Water and Wind chakra natures, ninja with this bloodline limit are able to use the Ice Element--Hyouton. They possess a resistance to fire-based attacks, and a keen knowledge of the cold.

【rules to follow.】

• -- When you're not part of the Ninjutsu class, your elements must be water and wind.
  • -- Members of this bloodline typically favor colder areas--it just feels more natural to them. However, this doesn't inhibit their ability to function in other areas.
  • -- When you become a higher rank, you're able to call upon snowstorms with little difficulty.
  • -- When you enter the area, the temperature decreases; this increases with your rank.

【weaknesses.】

• -- Their Ice can be broken by Taijutsu of A-rank or higher, and the Nibi and Niha's fire can melt it. Other than that, fire techniques of SS-rank can melt Hyouton ice; the surprising resistance is due to the clan's super-refined chakra.
  • -- Although they're fast, Ice users are typically not as physically strong as others in their class. (Stats are +2 to speed, -1 to strength. This does not extend past the cap.)
  • -- Lightning Techniques are one rank more effective against the Yuki.

【strengths.】

• -- Techniques can be performed using one hand for hand seals.
  • -- Hyouton users do not lose their balance on ice, ever.
  • -- Fire-based attacks are one rank less effective against members of this bloodline. This does not--however--increase the resistance of their ice to fire any further than it normally is.

【Yuki's Passive Abilities.】

• -- Ice Conversion
    At any point, a Hyouton user may convert suiton techniques of their creation--one rank below them or lower--into ice for no chakra cost. However, this stops the movement of the technique, potentially removing what may be a valid strategic move in the future. They can also freeze bodies of water in small increments, depending on their rank--a genin could freeze a small portion of ice under their feet in order for them to stand on it.

• -- Freezing Aura
    At Genin rank, the area (Thread) that a Hyouton user is in is lowered by five degrees. This increases by five degrees with each successive rank. Once the Yuki hits Jounin rank, they can summon snowstorms in one thread for C-ranked chakra.

【Yuki's techniques.】

• Reido [Freezing Point]
    [ Rank ] Academy
    [ Description ] The very foundation upon which all Hyoton is based upon. By using chakra to manipulate water and wind, a hyoton user is able to freeze an available water source which can then be used for Ice or Snow based Ninjutsu. Hyoton users are able to use this ability to freeze moisture found within the enviroment in order to create ice in any situation as long as moisture is present. This jutsu is required for the rest of the techniques in this tree.

• Reinigiri [Zero Grip]
    [ Rank ] Academy
    [ Description ] By forcing chakra onto the their feet, the shinobi is able to walk atop of snow with ease and move around on Ice with no problem whatsoever. This jutsu is mandatory for most shinobi as it allows them to be a master of their element and enviroment.

• Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique]
    [ Rank ] Genin
    [ Description ] A usefull technique for dodging or manuevering around upon the battlefield. As long as their is a small amount of water located near or around the users feet they are able to force chakra through their feet and instantly freeze the moisture and use it as a slide of sorts. This technique makes the water stretch out and create ice for the user to slide upon as long as their is sufficient amount of moisture. This jutsu can be used to avoid oncoming techniques and attacks, or just for moving quicker than one is normally able to run.

• Shikki Kansei No Jutsu [Moisture Trap Technique]
    [ Rank ] Genin
    [ Description ] A jutsu that can be used in a variety of situations. By manipulating some sort of moisture [Whether that be spit, water, etc] by focusing chakra into it before it is thrown, the user is able to make the moisture freeze upon contact with human skin. This jutsu is mostly used to trap an opponent or his body parts in a shell of ice. The ice can be broken by most regular means but can be very annoying to deal with when multiple portions of the opponent are frozen.

• Retsu Kaze No Jutsu [Cold Breeze Technique]
    [ Rank ] Genin
    [ Description ] By using a source of water and throwing it into the air [or just the moisture in the air itself if Chuunin/Jounin] the user is able to force the moisture to spin around and form a very cold and harsh breeze to swirl around the user, extending forth from the user for about twenty feet. This wind seems to bite the skin and if one is not used to a very cold climate, they could find themselves in trouble. The particles of ice within the air also tear at exposed skin, causing minor cuts.

• Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique]
    [ Rank ] Genin
    [ Description ] A clone formed entirely out of ice. This bunshin is formed of compacted and very dense ice. The result of the compact ice is a clone that is very hard to destroy and is fully capable of combat although it does lack any sort of chakra. Where most clones are only able to take one or two hits, the Hyouga bunshin is able to withstand multiple blows, with the ice chipping away as each attack lands. This bunshin is very weak against Katons.

• Koorikoku [Ice Carving]
    [ Rank ] Genin
    [ Description ] Forcing chakra into ice the user is able to carve the ice into any item they can think of making. The only restriction of this jutsu is that they must have an equal amount of ice in order to carve out the item/weapon they wish to create.

• Hyouga Kassha No Jutsu [Glacier Block Technique]
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] By freezing a moderate amount of ice the user is able to create a ten foot tall and ten feet wide block of ice. The block by itself is very hard and can withstand various attacks. By using the small amount of wet ice near the bottom of the block the user is able to move the block towards the enemy or position it so that it can withstand a fair amount of damage.

• Hyougatama [Ice Sphere]
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] By placing a moderate amount of water between their hands, the user begans to condense the water into a super cooled state while it still remains as a liquid. This ball can then be thrown by utilizing chakra and should it strike the opponent he or she would be entirely encased in a hard layer of ice. It should be noted that if the opponent is not freed quickly enough then he would pass out from lack of oxygen.

• Hyougai no Jutsu (Frozen Armor)
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] By covering their entire body in moisture the user is able to freeze this moisture to the point where it becomes extremely hard but somewhat flexible armor. This armor can withstand up to three attacks that are Genin level and only one Chuunin level attack. While the body looks encased in hard ice, the user is able to move around and perform feats like he would normally be able too regardless of how the ice looks. Katons instantly disperse this armor upon contact.

• Koori Chiyu No Jutsu [Ice Healing Technique]
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] A very helpful jutsu when a shinobi has been injured and has no other way to close off a wound. By using moisture in the nearby area the user is able to place this moisture over a bleeding and wound and cause the ice to seal itself over the injury. This will stop the bloodflow from a wound and thus create a bandage of ice that is entirely flexible. This is not a permanent healing, but it is quite usefull when one is in danger of losing a substantial amount of blood.

• Koori Tsubame No Jutsu [Ice Swallow Technique]
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] By manipulating the mositure in the atmosphere the user is able to form a rather large group of sharpened kunai shaped icicles. These icicles can be aimed in a general direction and are able to curve around some obstacles like trees and buildings. Once the direction has been decided and these projectiles are sent they are unable to be stopped and may only curve around something once. If these projectiles hit an opponent they will create a patch of ice upon the point of contact, freezing a limb in place if struck in the right area.

• Hisame [Hail]
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] A very deadly jutsu that involves manipulating the atmosphere above an opponent. Unknown to the target, moisture above them begins to form into somewhat large and sharp spears. These spears then descend down upon the opponent in a large hail of sharpened ice weaponry.

• Akakoori [Red Ice]
    [ Rank ] Chuunin
    [ Description ] A useful jutsu for when a shinobi has been infected with a certain type of poison or other chemical substance. By creating a somewhat small wound upon their hand, the user is able to force moisture into his bloodstream which then finds its way towards the desired poison or substance and begins to drain it out in the form of a red icicle about the size of a senbon needle. This needle contains all of the poison that was within the user and can be used as a syringe of sorts to inject into another foe or just to keep.

• Hyougakage [Glacier Shadow]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] Starting out behind the feet of the user, two streams of ice begin to spread out from behind the user and then head towards the target. These streams act similar to Kagemane and move fairly fast. Once these streams reach a target two large hands grab onto the target and from then on the ice spreads up the opponents entire body, encasing him in ice. This ice is hardened to a nearly unbreakable level. This technique is usually used before a finishing blow.

• Hyouga Boufuu No Jutsu [Glacier Storm]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] By focusing a fair amount of chakra into the atmosphere while beginning the spin ones body, the user is able to create an extremely large blizzard in the remote area. This blizzard spans for about thirty meters and turns the visible conditions into nothing but a haze. In addition to this, anyone caught within the jutsu will suffer severe slashes as the ice particles in the air are about the size of senbon. Combined with the rapid spinning of the wind, this can shred into skin fairly easily. The user is protected from these effects by being in the middle of the storm itself.

• Kaizen Hyougai No Jutsu [Improved Glacier Armor]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] By covering their entire body in moisture the user is able to freeze this moisture to the point where it becomes extremely hard but somewhat flexible armor. This improved version of the Glacier Armor allows the user to withstand up to three Chuunin level strikes and only one Jounin level technique. While the body looks encased in hard ice, the user is able to move around and perform feats like he would normally be able too regardless of how the ice looks. Katons instantly disperse this armor upon contact. This armor lasts for two posts.

• Eiei Reido [Forever Zero]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] A technique developed solely for the use of finishing off an opponent once he is encased partially or fully in ice. By using chakra to contract and expand the ice surrounding the opponent, the ice shatters taking anything within the ice itself with it. This jutsu can only be used with the opponents permission.

• Touketsu Ijin [Frozen Devil]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] A jutsu that requires a moderate amount of chakra and is a variation on a bunshin technique. By forcing chakra into ice, a large demon comparable to the size of a large Snake summon [The snakes which attacked Narutos team in the forest of death] emerges forth from the element of choice. This large demon is very intimidating looking and is a very hard foe to defeat, only succumbing to Jounin level techniques. When defeated the large devil will explode with the force of an exploding tag while sending shards of sharp ice in all directions as it leaves this mortal coil.

• Hyougadangan [Glacier Shot]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] A very deadly jutsu that was invented by the most recent Hyougakage. This jutsu can only be used twice per thread and has been forbidden to use against anyone but an intended target or enemy. Never a sparring opponent or anything similar. By focusing pressure and ice together, two orbs of supercooled water are formed near the users head and are shot towards a target with extreme force. These jets of water have the brute force similar to a Decaying Fist user and are able to cut through Rock and steel with ease. These streams cannot change direction once they are fired and if they make contact with the opponent without killing him, the supercooled water freezes instantly trapping the opponent in an unbreakable cacoon of ice.

• Makyou Hyoushou (Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors)
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] The user can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors made out of ice to trap an opponent. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. The user can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. If the mirror the user is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The mirrors are able to resist fire techniques almost completely. For every turn that the mirrors are used, minus one jounin jutsu.

• [Freezing Wind]
    [ Rank ] Jounin
    [ Description ] After performing the needed hand signs the user inhales the moisture in the air.They then exhale Creating a white cloud surrounding 100 feet in front of the user. The cloud contains bits of ice and water. If the victim is trapped in the cloud the bits of ice will latch on to them making it hard to move. When the bit of ice have hit the opponent the user snaps his fingers creating a flash freeze with in the cloud. When the cloud disappears the area is a frozen wasteland. The victim can not break out of the ice seeing as the are in a hibernative state making it the perfect jutsu for retrieval missions.

• Reinami [Zero Wave]
    [ Rank ] S-rank
    [ Description ] This jutsu that requires a large water source. By supercooling water to the point where it can freeze nearly anything it touches, the shinobi gets behind the source of water he intends to create and sends forth a giant tsunami of supercooled water towards whatever he intends to attack. The wave causes great destruction, such a level that it could easily defeat an entire army of shinobi. When the wave finally crashes down it instantly freezes into a giant lake of ice, trapping anything and everything caught up within it beneath the ice.

• Raikou Koori No Jutsu [Lightning Ice Technique]
    [ Rank ] S-rank
    [ Description ] Forming a highly intensified ball of water infront of their hand, the Snow-nin begins to compact the ice into a perfectly formed icicle about the length of a kunai. When the kunai is formed the supercooled water behind it releases all of its pressure behind the kunai sending it at a speed so fast that it cannot be seen. The result of this pressure being released is a loud sonic boom. This kunai can travel for about four miles before it is stopped completely and cannot be redirected once fired. Needless to say that anything caught in it's path will be most unfortunate.

• Reido Bunshin [Zero Clone]
    [ Rank ] S-rank
    [ Description ] The ultimate clone technique. Power, finesse and chakra control are focused into this ultimate fighting clone. By draining 50% of the users total chakra, this clone is created out of supercooled water in such a way that it is constantly flowing around in the shape of the user himself. The clone is not solid anywhere but the very exterior of itself. This clone can use a total of two jutsus that the user knows and is fully capable of fighting. The plus side to this clone is that if anything touches the clone it will be frozen immediately due to the supercooled water it is created from.

• Makyō Hyō Satsu (Demonic Mirror Ice Murder)
    [ Rank ] S-rank
    [ Description ] After the victim is trapped in the user's Demonic Ice Mirrors, the mirrors will explode, damaging all inside while the user, using his speed to get away at the last instant, remains safely outside of the blast. The explosion is leveled S rank but does not affect anyone outside the mirrors. Also note that shards of the mirrors are spread throughout the entire battlefield. This can be used on other ice jutsu, but is much better with the demonic crystal ice mirrors.

【additional comments.】

【restrictions.】

• --
  • --
  • --

【Members.】

• --
  • --
  • --

-Revamped by xXThe_Epic_MuffinXxy

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm
Lucifer's final technique:

We Stand as One
SS-ranked (100 chakra)

When this ability is used, Lucifer transforms into the Ten-winged angel. However, he does not obtain the abilities of Dahka. Instead, he is able to use the abilities of any of the nine angels. Only one form can be used per post, and it costs 10 chakra to switch to a different angel's power. The techniques of each angel still cost chakra, but they are all available for use--when this ability is used, it is as though Lucifer is in stage three of the Angel's power. To begin with, Lucifer has a pool of 'Angel Points' that is drawn from each post he uses an angel's power. When this pool reaches 0, the ability ends.

Starting pool: 50 points
1-Winged Angel: 4 points per post
2-Winged Angel: 5 points per post
3-Winged Angel: 6 points per post
4-Winged Angel: 7 points per post
5-Winged Angel: 8 points per post
6-Winged Angel: 9 points per post
7-Winged Angel: 10 points per post
8-Winged Angel: 11 points per post
9-Winged Angel: 12 points per post  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image

[SS-]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                    Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum.

Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc.

Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere.

"sʀ, ɴ ʀʙʟ."

|xx418/418xx|

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Kaisen Uchiha
                      Nickname: Nope

Ethnicity: German
                      Height: 6'1"
                      Weight: 160 (Muscular)
                      Personality: I, Don't, Care.

Sexuality: I don't care
                      Family: They all died.

Theme Song: Lift me up.
                      Nindo: "Sure"
                      Background Info: Wharrrgarrrrblellll

Other Info

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Fire
                      Weakness: Less fire.
                        ↬ Things that don't burn

Village: No
                      Class: Sage
                      Bloodline: Uchihax
                        ↬ Eternal Mangekyo

Clan: Veritas OPPPPPPP
                      Angel: Former Niha Host

Chakra Points: 533

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Fire

↬ All fire

Weapon Styles
                        Slavedriver

↬ All

Eternal Style of the Broken Sword

All

Other Info:

Quote:

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:23 pm
Your Rank: Ex-rank (Legendary Ninja)
Ninja Class: Sage
Name of Jutsu: Tengai Shinsei
Rank of Jutsu: SS (Costs 100 chakra)
Jutsu's Element: Kekkei Genkai - Sharingan/Rinnegan
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Any Uchiha who gains EX-rank is able to use this technique.
Description: When using this technique, a dual-sided Susanoo forms above the user, with each side performing one hand seal simultaneously with the caster. After a short delay, the clouds will split, and a meteorite will fall from the sky at fearsome speed. As for overall size, it's said to be larger than a hidden village, and its impact upon the ground would cause tremors around the shinobi world. To put it frankly, this attack will shatter any known defense. Anything with the misfortune of being caught under this meteorite will shatter and die.
Rp Sample

(If requested)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:42 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Xen Uzumaki
                      Nickname: --
                        ↬ --

Ethnicity: Anime-desu
                      Height: 6'0"
                      Weight: 140
                      Personality: Calm, Conniving, Sinster

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family: Uzumaki people.

Theme Song: Nope.jpeg
                      Nindo: "Meh"
                      Background Info: Lived an average life, grew to hate the world and eventually became a super assassin with the help of his cohort, Nova.

Other Info Nope

Strength: Sealing
                      Weakness: Ur mom
                        ↬ Fears
                      Not really.
                      Village: Wandering Ninja
                      Class: Sealing Master
                      Bloodline: Uzumaki
                        ↬ Implants
                      Mangekyou Sharingan [Right eye]
                      Clan: Mythical Beast Tamer

Chakra Points: 492

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: .
                      Battle Theme: .

Quote:
                            Nova and...

Pet Name: Itsuwari
                            Type of Pet: Combat
                            Kind of Animal: Griffin
                            Special abilities: Chakra, Coordination with Xen's Sealing jutsu
                            Pets strength: 11
                            Pets speed: 6
                            Pets Clan: Mythical Beast Tamers
                            Pets Element: Sealing
                            Taijutsu or Ninjutsu the Pet knows: Sealing, Chakra

Description: Itsuwari is a very special mythical beast for a reason. It is Xen's only mythical beast, and as a result, has a chakra pool of its own (200) that it can rely on before tapping into Xen's pool.

Because of Itsuwari's use as a specifically seal-oriented beast, it is capable of being targeted by Xen's sealing jutsu without having to have the seals placed on him.

Itsuwari is capable of spending 60 chakra to fire a chakra blast from its mouth--quite similar to a Bijuudama, but slightly less powerful--that explodes with the similar force to destroy a large portion of a village.

Itsuwari can also enter a sort of combination form with Xen--somewhat like a sage mode--that enhances Xen's sealing abilities. He grows ten, tendril-like tails that function just like his arms when it comes to sealing, as well as griffon wings that can fly at high speeds. They move at an equal speed with Xen, and are capable of piercing opponents rather easily. In this form, the cost of using sealing jutsu is lessened by 10%, and he gains an additional pool of 50 chakra to use exclusively for sealing techniques. His final ability in this form is to use the Bijuudama-like attack that Itsuwari is capable of using.
                            Picture(optional): User Image
                            Reason: Xen's Mythical Beast

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Mer
                        ↬ Dunno

Ninjutsu
                        Sealing

↬ All sealing/Uzumaki

Water

↬ All Water
                      ↬ All Rain

Weapon

↬ Elegance Sword Style (Mastered)
                      ↬ Infinite One Sword Style (Mastered)

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:

Style:
                        ↬ Seals

↬ Saws

↬ Swords

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Name: Reina Octavia Dellarosa
                Nickname: Silver-eyed Reina
                  ↬ Reina has always been known for her pleasant nature, but when her eyes turn silver...you're ususally in trouble.

Ethnicity: Spanish
                Height: 5'9"
                Weight: 145lbs (Toned)
                Personality: Pleasant, Deadly, That's it

Sexuality: Hetero, but doesn't care for sex.
                Family: Doesn't know who they are.

Theme Song:
                Nindo: "I cannot guarantee the safety of one individual, but I will fight for those who cannot, will not, or should not fight for themselves."
                Background Info: The one thing Reina does remember about her family is the time they died. Other than that, her memory of them seems to have disappeared. She was caught--held in the air by her throat when she watched her father choke to death on poison gas. It was then that her eyes activated--one black and one white--and she escaped, vowing never to get captured again.

Other Info N/A

Strength: Speed. Most likely one of the fastest ninja in her village. She's also skilled in the use of Genjutsu.
                Weakness: People with efficient tracking/trapping jutsu.
                  ↬ Fears
                Getting caught/captured.
                Village: Iwagakure
                Class: Assassin
                Bloodline: Nensho Toeiru (Black/White eyes)
                Clan: Shoku - Lunar Eclipse

Chakra Points: 150

Missions Complete:
                  S -
                  A -
                  B -
                  C -
                  D -
                  E -

Opponents Defeated:
                Battle Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpknxKrcLDk

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ 14
                        ↬ Some amount, dunno.

Ninjutsu
                        Fuuton - Wind Element

↬ Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
                      ↬ Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
                      ↬ Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
                      ↬ Shinku (Vacuum)
                      ↬ Fuuton: Shinkuujin [Wind Release: Vacuum Blade]

Sound

↬ Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
                      ↬ Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique)
                      ↬ Kaze no Sen (Wind harpoon)
                      ↬ Jigoku Himei no Jutsu (Hell Shriek)
                      ↬ Sakuhen (Splinter)

Genjutsu

↬ Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
                      ↬ Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
                      ↬ Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
                      ↬ Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
                      ↬ Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness Technique)

Nensho Toeiru

↬ All Regular Nensho Toeiru

Shoku

↬ All Regular Shoku

Taijutsu

↬ Pi Qua Quan Stage Six

Weapon

↬ Phantom Mirage Stage Three

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ Blades

↬ Genjutsu

↬ Sound

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:10 pm

User Image

User Image
            xxx Iwagakure ||| Oinin

Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum.

Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc.

Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere.

150/150
            8/2

NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games