Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
She lives in her world so unaware (oh god its that lesbo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharky Eats Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 pm
sweatdrop
hrm about me...
Im 19.
I like
Music.
Energy drinks
I quote Songs.. a loooot.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the worlds best breakfast.
lol long walks on the beach?
bleh I can't talk about myself scream
lol anyways... haha
Just kinda wanna chat with ppl
Not looking for a serious relationship or anything haha
oh and
I'm a Dykeasaurus Rex ;D
but I don't mind talking with guys
pm or comment if ya wanna know anything
bout me~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 pm
le Dykeasaurus, you may want to include your age, interesting profile though and good luck :3  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 am
Botanistt
sweatdrop
hrm about me...
Im 19.
I like
Music.
Energy drinks
lol anyways... haha
oh and
I'm a Dykeasaurus Rex ;D
bout me~

hope we can get to talk more  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 pm
ryutran226
Botanistt
sweatdrop
hrm about me...
Im 19.
I like
Music.
Energy drinks
lol anyways... haha
oh and
I'm a Dykeasaurus Rex ;D
bout me~

hope we can get to talk more

uh forsure XD send me an addy if ya want  

Sharky Eats Rainbows

Sharky Eats Rainbows

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 pm
Bump*

arrgh I need someone interesting to talk to D:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 am
I guess if you're just wanting someone to talk to, I guess I can volunteer, being that I do get really bored meself and could use someone to just chat with.

Though probably if ya shared a couple more of your interests, other gals might get intrigue (We do regularly get a lot of bi fems who are after other gals). But oi that's me giving another tip like, monckey77, why are we male mods giving dating advice to a lesbian? (Not that I have anything against lesbians, but you have to admit that its weird that two straight guys would tip in)  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Sharky Eats Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am
WalrusM3
I guess if you're just wanting someone to talk to, I guess I can volunteer, being that I do get really bored meself and could use someone to just chat with.

Though probably if ya shared a couple more of your interests, other gals might get intrigue (We do regularly get a lot of bi fems who are after other gals). But oi that's me giving another tip like, monckey77, why are we male mods giving dating advice to a lesbian? (Not that I have anything against lesbians, but you have to admit that its weird that two straight guys would tip in)

lol nah its to funny haha it actually happens alot more then you think sweatdrop
and I'm defiantly not into bi girls XD they scare the crap outta me just wanted some chill chat buddies  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:30 am
Botanistt
WalrusM3

lol nah its to funny haha it actually happens alot more then you think sweatdrop
and I'm defiantly not into bi girls XD they scare the crap outta me just wanted some chill chat buddies

That is something I didn't suspect, but does make sense if you think hard about it enough.
That's also fair enough, but again does make sense, being that a bi would probably want to involve a threesome or have stories to share that you wouldn't be comfortable about, am I right or just wrong  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Sharky Eats Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 am
WalrusM3
Botanistt
WalrusM3

That is something I didn't suspect, but does make sense if you think hard about it enough.
That's also fair enough, but again does make sense, being that a bi would probably want to involve a threesome or have stories to share that you wouldn't be comfortable about, am I right or just wrong

yeah that and every bi girl i've ever been with cheats on me so eh I'd rather not lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 am
Botanistt
WalrusM3
Botanistt
WalrusM3

yeah that and every bi girl i've ever been with cheats on me so eh I'd rather not lol sweatdrop

That is a shame, there was no need to explain anyways, just so you know and alright mentioning lol . By the way, I find the art in your profile incredibly awesome, how did you even manage to ut it on your profile  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Sharky Eats Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 am
WalrusM3
Botanistt
WalrusM3
Botanistt
WalrusM3

That is a shame, there was no need to explain anyways, just so you know and alright mentioning lol . By the way, I find the art in your profile incredibly awesome, how did you even manage to ut it on your profile

awe thanks so much ^^;
and all I did was take the background off in gimp and upload it then just get the url off photobucket copy&paste it and resize XD  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff