Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm
There is a legend of a forgotten forest in forgotten time, where beasts from all eras of the past are said to co-exist. The legend tells of a tribe of hunters and gatherers who called this forest home, who’s warriors could run down and take down any beast that called the forest home, no matter its size or place in the food chain. It is said they hunted with weapons of incredible power crafted from the remains of the very animals they hunt.

In the year 2012, a lucky group of five college students were granted special access to a cave that contain artifacts of the legendary tribe. During the exploration of the cave, One student foolishly picked up a tablet and broke it deliberately to get at the gem stone embedded in it. The mistake of a greedy fool caused a gate to be opened, and transported the group through that gate and into a whole new world. The students find themselves in a massive forest, and see animals that haven’t existed in millions of years. They Are then saved from A Tyrannosaurus Rex by a single female warrior wielding a weapon hand crafted from T-Rex bones, sinew, and hide. It was then that They realized, the legend was true, and now, they were to become part of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm
You are one of these Five students. You know next to nothing about the ways of the tribe, and since there are only five of you, only five people will be allowed to join this roleplay. Each person will be allowed one character. Only one. First come First served. The rp takes place after the five students have been saved. There is no way to get back home, so trying will get you nowhere. Leave the tribal Name part of the character sheet Blank. Your tribal name will be decided by the Leader of the tribe. Pictures are optional. No Godmodding, Cybering, etc….  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Send your profiles to me in PM's. Be sure to Title the PM Legends.

Are you Blind? [Appearance]
Oh Hi! [Name]
You really want to know? [Bio]
Wow Hot [Sexuality]
Always Have been, Always will be [Personality]
Born this way [Gender]
Time has been kind [Age]
Titles are for Braggarts [Tribal name]
Please lend me your strength [Gaia Name]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm
Natives:

Tribal Leader:

Are you Blind? [ User Image ]
Oh Hi! [ Camsyth ]
You really want to know? [ Camysth was born a sickly child, much to the disappointment of her parents, especially so from her ever expectant father, the former chief. Her parents were perfectly healthy so the question as to how they birthed a weak child was solemn; as if the gods were punishing them. Seeing as their heir might not live long, they were prepared to give Camsyth’s title as heir away. However, Camsyth eventually, miraculous really, grew out of her sickness. Ever since, she has been the natural spirit, causing much a ruckus in the tribe in her youth. Eventually though, after the death of her father in a careless hunting accident, Camsyth has taken it upon herself the responsibilities as leader of her tribe. Her mother died a couple years later, leaving Camysth sole heir to such a title. Though still young, Camsyth strives to meet the expectations and needs of her tribe, even if it meant giving her own life in return. ]
Wow Hot [ Heterosexual ]
Always Have been, Always will be [ Never has Camsyth had a weak spirit since her recovery, always free-spirited and blunt. She is open-minded but is strong in her opinions. She is an excellent warrior, a skilled hunter, and a charming person. However, recently, Camsyth has settled a little bit, having to take responsibility in her role as leader, and is a bit more serious despite her carefree attitude. Camsyth, however, has a tendency to rush into things and is still learning to be a better leader, so often asking advice from others despite the necessity for her to be strong. ]
Born this way [ Female ]
Time has been kind [ 24 ]
Titles are for Braggarts [ Greyback ]
Please lend me your strength [ Creamsicle Bunnies ]

Tribal Leader's nephew:

Are you Blind? [ Willow ]
Oh Hi! [Willow]
You really want to know? [Willow was born the son of the Chief‘s oldest daughter: Camsyth‘s older sister. However, as Willow aged and grew, something about him made him not what he appeared. His voice female and so was his body for the most part, except the signs of his birth gender never went away. He grew up an oddity of the tribe, often made fun of for looking like a girl while actually being a boy. As he reached puberty, he developed into quite the beautiful young woman, but every suitor turned her down when they found out she was a he where it counted. Willow is popular with the women her age, 18 years, and the guys tend to treat her like a fellow guy, since they know what she is. Despite this trouble with her gender, she is a strong young woman, with a talent for weapon crafting. Her parents were killed in a stampede of Mammoths caused by a careless hunting mistake on the part of her grandfather, the former chief. As a result she grew up rather lonely, and is currently in the care of her aunt, the current Tribal leader.]
Wow…Hot [Bisexual]
Always Have been, Always will be [Stubborn and reckless, but at the same time, a genius weapons crafter, able to craft weapons that seem crazy, but work just the same. She‘s a bit of a flirt, but can hold a grudge for years.]
Born this way [Male]
Time has been kind [18]
Titles are for Braggarts [PlateBack]
Please lend me your strength [Wire_Colossus]  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm
The Students:

Are you Blind? [User Image]
Oh Hi! [Naomi Jayme VanDerhoff]
You really want to know? [Naomi is the youngest child in her five person family. As such, she grew up not getting much attention or gifts. Naomi exccelled in school, the sciences and mythology being her favorite subject. She was always a klutz, which led into her immense shyness. When she began college two years ago, she knew that she always wanted to be the scientist to porve that legends were true.
When she heard about the cave, and that she had been granted to go, Naomi couldn't have been more excited. But it wasn't long after entering that a certain gem caught her eye. Oh how the female tried to ignore it, but soon she found the tablet in her hands and that she was walking away towards her backpack, only to trip and have the whole thing break! Of course Naomi snatched up the gem before a moment passed. She still refuses to admit this whole ordeal was her fault.]
Wow Hot [Pansexual]
Always Have been, Always will be [Naomi is typically a kind person. She has a great sense of humor, if not a bit morbid. She tends to be overly blunt. Nerdy in almost every sense of the word, Naomi is very shy upon first meeting. Naomi has slightly greedy tendencies, a smidgen of kleptomania, and bouts of depression filled rages.]
Born this way [Female]
Time has been kind [Twenty]
Please lend me your strength [MommiiDearest]

Are you Blind? User Image
Oh Hi! [Hoshigakure Meirei]
You really want to know? [The second son of moderately wealthy Japanese Family Hoshi, as he liked to be called, grew up never wanting, rather oddly he never asked his parents for much and when he did it was always the oddest things, unorthodox things, things that made his parents worry. Eventually he learned to just ask them for the money instead. Though such things weren't the only thing that worried them occasionally he would appear with injuries citing he was curious about how it would feel the most gruesome thing he ever did to himself was the attempted removal of his right eye which failed but rendered him blind, though he wears a contact to make the eye seem normal. Despite his self-destructive tendencies no one could doubt his brilliance, when he was 16 he started a net based company that he soon sold to a much larger corporation for a rather substantial amount of money. With this money he paid back his parents for every cent they'd spent on him and the rest quite steadily went to funding his peculiar habits. He graduated with high grades and decided on his college on whim alone.Little did he know the interesting events that awaited him...]
Wow Hot [Not sure... women are pretty nice though there are certain pleasures to men.]
Always Have been, Always will be [Me. Though others have called me... eccentric.]
Born this way [Male]
Time has been kind [20]
Please lend me your strength [Hareonca]

Are you Blind? User Image
Oh Hi! [Alexandra fortie]
You really want to know? [Alex has spent most of her life to herself, not really wanting to interupt the lives of others with her petty discussions and silly notions. because of this, she hasnt really given anyone a chance to get to know her, preffering instead to hide away by herself with her own thoughts and imagination.]
Wow Hot [Bi]
Always Have been, Always will be [shy, quiet and unusualy forgiving, she has a heart of kindness.]
Born this way [female]
Time has been kind [18]
Please lend me your strength [uki-katzugowa]

Are you Blind?User Image
Oh Hi! [Gelo Frost]
You really want to know? [ I've spent most of my life alone. No mother, no father. For the longest time It was just me, My younger brother, and my older sister. But even they left me in the end. For the longest time i lived a very cold, hated life. But recently i've benn trying to change my out look. I don't want to hate anyone any more. I don't want the pain that comes with it. I decided to go to college, to get a higher education and to find something i truly love I decided to go into science and archaeology. I came to this cave to study the paintings. Now I'm stuck thanks to him. Maybe there will be something here that i'll grow to like. ]
Wow Hot [bi]
Always Have been, Always will be [TI try to be a very kind person, but i do still my tendencies]
Born this way [Male]
Time has been kind [21]
Please lend me your strength [Devilking07]

Are you Blind? [User Image]
Oh Hi! [Roanan Delthro]
You really want to know? [Roanan is known for being "that guy who is very athletic and into sports." He is known for pushing himself. He tries his best, even when it is obvious that he is going to fail. Being a rugby player, he's used to taking punishment and giving it in return. However, off the pitch he is polite and always willing to offer a smile. While his group of friends is quite large, none of them are truly close to him. What people don't see is how this saddens him. Surrounded by people, but nobody putting in the time to get to know him. When the chance arose to go on an archeological dig on a mountain in the forest, Roanan decided to tag along, mostly interested in the challenge of the hike, the last chance he would get of his senior year. Of course, this isn't all that he got...]
Wow Hot [Heterosexual]
Always Have been, Always will be [A kind person. While he wears a smile as often as he breaths, he is quite sad behind this mask. However, he always keeps positive for the sake of others, if not himself.]
Born this way [As a male]
Time has been kind [22]
Please lend me your strength [Drunken_Ninja08]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:52 pm
As the Rex was dealt the death blowand ceased to move, ceased to breath, The young woman who'd attacked it and killed it made a slicing motion with one arm; swinging her sword to get the blood off of it. It was a very large sword, a 1ft long bone handle wrapped in leather hide made from Rex skin. It's blade was single edged and 6ft long. the blade was crafted from the shattered halves of a T-Rex lower jaw bone, with the railroad spike like teeth still set in the jaw and held in for good with strong binding made from Rex sinew. The Bones in this sword weren't fossilized, they were old, but maybe no older than the rex the swords wielder had just Slain.

The Young woman looked at the five strangers before saying, "I've never seen you before, so you can't be part of the tribe. And No hunter is fool enough to risk getting crushed by a rex that is fleeing for its life...You look too old to be children...." Then she sighed and put the sword on her back and it stayed in place. "Come children...My aunt will decide your fate..." and then she turned and slowly began to walk deeper into the forest.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 pm
An unknown place, different from where they'd been. An unknown woman saved them and demands that they follow. Perhaps it was the adrenalin still pumping in him, but his voice sounded out of his throat. "What?!" It was the only thing that could come out of his mind. The woman looked no older than him by a few years. She had a semi-hardened look about her. He took a breath to calm himself and decided that he'd rather follow the one who saved them as opposed to waiting around for something else to attack them. He made sure everyone was okay before following, catching his breath and calming himself. "Alright, we're lost, confused, sore, and scared. I may be out of place, but where are we? What is this place?" He motioned around him, tense as a drawstring. He glanced around, making sure the others were following.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 pm
Alex continued to stare at the now dead beast that was not just a moment ago about to eat her and her 'friends' if she could call them that, the fact that she spent most of her time keeping to herself made it hard to call them so, she quickly followed after the woman who had just saved their lives, not really sure what to exspect or what would become of them. "i......im not likeing this very much."  

uki-katzugowa

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:36 pm
Naomi stood there in a stunned silence. Her body moved, following the others, but her brain hadn't yet comprehended what was going on. Her backpack still clutched in her slender, pale hands, the female quickly shook her head and pulled the bag onto her back. "We're in a forest." She replied matter-of-factly. Her fingers trembled slightly as she reached up and pulled her hair back and into a quick ponytail.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:52 am
User ImageHoshi stared a bit blankly at the situation a grin on his face, out of the group it seemed he had adapted the best of the group, though instead of following directly after the woman he was more interested in the T-rex, it was dead... but it seemed like a waste to just leave it here. He turned on his heel toward the direction they went and started walking. Despite walking he was actually quite fast and quickly made pace with the woman and he looked her over she was... odd. Then again she just killed a T-rex, "So... you're just going to leave that back there? That way you spoke suggested you were hunting it..." He said curiously, this was most certainly worth his attention he was a bit glad this had happened, he glanced around eyes taking in everything... well eye he was half blind after all his arms where they could be seen showed signs of scarring though not furious a few well placed lines as if it had been dissected.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:06 am
Willow looked at the young man walking beside her and said, "It takes several tribe members to butcher a Rex, and even the entire tribe working together couldn't possible lift an adult." Then she turned back to the trail infront of her slowly increasing her walking speed, since she'd only been walking slow before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 am
Roanan shook his head, adjusting the bag on his back. The girl they were currently following wasn't exactly handing out answers, so he kept quiet. Long strides allowed him to keep pace with her, though he'd stop and glance over his shoulder every once in a while to make sure everyone was, for the most part, caught up. Ducking under a branch, he thought of another thing that seemed quite odd: the language barrier that was nonexistent. How could she understand this interesting group and vice versa? Clearly, whatever had dumped them here had given them the knowledge to at least understand each other. At this point, all he wanted was a moment to collect his thoughts. So, he lapsed into silence and organized his thoughts.

Drunken_Ninja08

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 am
Alex continued to follow Willow, she held her sketch book close as her eyes darted from one object to another. she wasnt exactly full of curage right now as she jumped at the slightest noise. "w...where are we, why are we here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:48 pm
Naomi felt butterflies in her stomach, this was just to exciting! If she was correct, then the legends were true and they had been moved through time and space to the very forest she had been studying! 'But how could that have happened?' she wondered.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 pm
Alex jumped and quickly moved closer to the Woman that had saved them after a rather overly large centerpede crawled over her foot. "i hate this place......i just want to go home." She shuddered as she eyed the floor as she cried quietly to herself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff