Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to spend the evening?
Stealing Babies....
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Sucking The Lives Out Of Little Children...
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Hiding In The Closet When Children Go To Sleep....
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sleep.
42%
 42%  [ 11 ]
(Poll Monster Option)
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

Luxuria Maleficus

Mythical Shapeshifter

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm
Today is my 24th birthday.
I don't know how I really want to spend it.

Help me out.
See poll above. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 pm
Well depending on the area and what you have around you or what kind of availability your friends have you could do a number of things. for example

My bday split into two weekends, one for the roomies, one for the actual bday weekend.

weekend 1: Got off work, found my car was tagged in that writable soap people use for their cars and a big a** bow on the hood. Got home roomies and I went to our favorite Nerd bar and Grill and enjoyed an excellent game of apples to apples with good food and being ambushed by the waitress with the cake my roomies bought that had lots of little duckies on it. sweatdrop Overall great weekend.

Actual bday weekend: Spent time with a variety of friends that I haven't seen in forever, Did the big dinner at The Rock Pizzeria and had a blast. The chatting with friends and mind ******** of one of my poor male friends made me wish TES was there to add to it. rofl And then the day after spent watching the commercials of Super Bowl at a different friends house then seeing Woman in Black at the Cinnebar with co-workers.

Best bday eva! xd So what kind of places do you and your friends normally like to go to? Or what's something absolutely spontaneous that you could do nearby home on a whim? Or hell ROAD TRIP! blaugh

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 am
Yes... no birthday is complete without ME! emotion_awesome

Personally, I just stay home and maybe make a cake if I'm not too lazy neutral *didn't even make himself a cake this year*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am
Well if you don't know what to do then ether call all your friends Tell them to suprise you and have a friend pick you up to suprise location. They will spoil embarress you cause friends know best twisted
Party it up as its ur day and your the whiny princess of the day, Make my day a blast or the highway your friends go mrgreen  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:04 pm
Happy Birthday  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 pm
Hope you had a Happy Birthday! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 pm
Luxuria Maleficus

happy b-day blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 pm
Awww, happy birthday for yesterday. :3

/snerksnerkwhippersnapper

Seeing as it's summer here for my birthday (just over a month ago) we spent it outdoors with a barbeque. That was lots of fun; relaxing and casual. heart

Genea

Sexy Glitch

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 pm
Genea

Genea?! I didn't know you were a Geezer! emotion_awesome *Flitter-glomps* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Genea

Genea?! I didn't know you were a Geezer! emotion_awesome *Flitter-glomps* 4laugh

Been a Geezer for yeeeears. rofl I just lurk most of the time. :3

Genea

Sexy Glitch

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Genea
Faerie KatrinaZ
Genea

Been a Geezer for yeeeears. rofl I just lurk most of the time. :3

Well Faerie lurks quite a bit too, but I have a purpose here in this guild. *Flashes her Crew Badge.* xd You really should wander out of lurking mode and post more often here at GGG! I'm sure you'd find some of our [active] Geezers interesting and fun to interact with! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:08 am
heart Happy Belated Birthday heart

Genea

I've seen this avi in two of my favorite threads, and who would've thought you were my fellow guildmate! emotion_yatta  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 am
Icy Reign
I've seen this avi in two of my favorite threads...
Assuming one of those is "made for each other", I guess that explains why when I first saw the avatar, I almost saved it to be drawn later stressed
*shakes fist*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 pm
ThisEmptySoul
stressed
*shakes fist*

That would be the one! emotion_awesome That's why I remembered the avatar from the other two threads. rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm
I hope you enjoyed your birthday but I'd have to defend my child from you. 41 weeks is far too long to make another one and I love the one I have immensely. blaugh  
Happy This, That, and The Other Thing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff