Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for my Knight in a Top hat <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emiliana Hughes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Hi! I'm Jurnee but I go by Jude. As I said above, I am Sixteen years old.
I'm eccentric and very decisive.
I'm single and looking for my Knight in a Top hat. heart

I would prefer an Online Relationship than a Real Life one.
I have been battling a genetic disorder that has completely
screwed up my hormones and made me put on weight.
Before I have a Real Life relationship, I'd like to look
my best. Not for you, but for myself. So I can be confident
and less shy when I am with you. 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 am
Hello, Jude. I'm Zach. I'm 17 years old. I write song lyrics, which I have over thirty, and aspire to be a vocalist. My friend and I are trying to start writing a fan fiction based on our favorite video game series, Kingdom Hearts.My dream career is becoming a professional wrestler. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and am a big guy. I may not have a Top Hat, but I do have a fedora.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Emiliana Hughes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am
Cyrus Darke
Hello, Jude. I'm Zach. I'm 17 years old. I write song lyrics, which I have over thirty, and aspire to be a vocalist. My friend and I are trying to start writing a fan fiction based on our favorite video game series, Kingdom Hearts.My dream career is becoming a professional wrestler. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and am a big guy. I may not have a Top Hat, but I do have a fedora.
Good Afternoon Zach. 4laugh

A professional wrestler, eh?
That's interesting. My friend watches Professional Wrestling.
She keeps talking about having Sheamus's babies. stare

Oh, A fedora would suit me just fine. (:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 pm
What kind of book are you trying to write?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:50 pm
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

Your friend and Sheamus? That would be interesting. So, what kind of stuff do you do in your free time?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 pm
Unrivaled Infatuation
What kind of book are you trying to write?

A Zombie Apocalypse book.
With a little bit of Romance.  

Emiliana Hughes

Emiliana Hughes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 pm
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

Your friend and Sheamus? That would be interesting. So, what kind of stuff do you do in your free time?
I sing and practice playing guitar. I write dark poetry, cook, and watch Asian horror movies. I also (attempt) to do yoga.

What do you do?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 am
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

I sing and practice playing guitar. I write dark poetry, cook, and watch Asian horror movies. I also (attempt) to do yoga.

What do you do?

I write song lyrics, play video games, and watch wrestling, mostly.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Emiliana Hughes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

What do you do?

Well that's fun. smile Are you a wrestler yourself?
Or just enjoy watching?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:55 pm
Hello my name is Mat, I'm 21 years old. I work at my high school and go to college for film. I goal is to become a film director/actor/screen writer. My old goal was being a wrestler, until I stopped a year ago. I also do film reviews on my spare time, hang out with friends and family, and just having a good time.  

Nakamura Stark

Emiliana Hughes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 pm
Nakamura Vega
Hello my name is Mat, I'm 21 years old. I work at my high school and go to college for film. I goal is to become a film director/actor/screen writer. My old goal was being a wrestler, until I stopped a year ago. I also do film reviews on my spare time, hang out with friends and family, and just having a good time.
*Waves* Hi Mat!
That's pretty cool. My brothers girlfriend wants to go to college
for film (: You sound pretty cool. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

What do you do?

Or just enjoy watching?

My dream is to be a wrestler. Although, I am not what you would call "in shape", but I'm working on it. And I do know of a good wrestling school in the town where I was born.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Emiliana Hughes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

What do you do?

Or just enjoy watching?

My dream is to be a wrestler. Although, I am not what you would call "in shape", but I'm working on it. And I do know of a good wrestling school in the town where I was born.
I see. That's good that you're working towards your goal. I admire people like that.
My goal is to own a cafe/be a chef, and look like a vampire.
emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke
Emiliana Hughes
Cyrus Darke

What do you do?

Or just enjoy watching?

I see. That's good that you're working towards your goal. I admire people like that.
My goal is to own a cafe/be a chef, and look like a vampire.
emotion_awesome

Cool. I always thought it would be cool to be a chef. Would you look like a vampire while cook in your cafe? xp  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Nakamura Stark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Emiliana Hughes
Nakamura Vega
*Waves* Hi Mat!
That's pretty cool. My brothers girlfriend wants to go to college
for film (: You sound pretty cool. ^_^

Well thank you very much you sound nice as well. ^_^  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items