Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 am
So basicly this is here to make people click on my journal

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

If you haven't clicked by now and it is the middle of the week and your like "Hmm wonder where dragon is he hasn't posted in awhile" and you haven't clicked my journal for a sudden update you have only yourself to blame for it.

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

You clicked yet? Or do you just like to be in the dark when I go away for extended periods of time. If not you might want to go ahead and click the journal link in my siggy. Since you know it MAY give you a heads up on where I went to. But this is totally up to you if you click it or not. Just remember tho for each person that doesn't click it and asks where I am this week a young kitten loses a mother. We wouldn't want that now would we

O.O

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm
I am not sure if someone has told you or sent you a private message, but I feel like I should post this, just in case.

The link to your journal will redirect each person to their own journal. I clicked on the link to test it out (having known of this problem from another time), and it sent me straight to my journal. I cannot recall exactly how to fix this, but I believe I used the website tinyurl.com to make an alternative shorter url, then used that shortened url in the signature instead.

Good luck.

Oh and I am not sure if you recall me, but I am sure we have roleplayed a few times before. So I'm not a complete stranger, although I haven't been in a roleplay for a long time.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:29 pm
Huh.... Actually no. No one has even hinted that was happening thank you for bringing this to the light for me and I will work on a way to try and fix it.

Also of course I know who you are Kazan.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm
Oh wow, it's been 12 days since I checked up on this. Probably a little late, but you're welcome. (Not sure if you have tried to fix it, but the problem is still happening.)

And glad to see you still remember me. Guess that means I'm a bit memorable. ^^  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 am
Idk how to fix this thing so far tho been trying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 am
The link to your journal just going by this drop down menu underneath your avatar works flawlessly and I can visit your journal every time I come about. There is not even a need for any additional links as Gaia has already made sure that works.

I don't see what the problem you're talking about exactly considering what I just mentioned, but it seems irrelevant.

If I remember reading right, you're back now? So wb Shining, Why Not missed you, even though we're too cool to show what emotional cripples we are when you leave (that may not be fact, you might need to check up on it, lol).
Good to have you posting.  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 am
Lol thanks N kun... Don't judge me I will call you N-Kun forever O.O. Anyways the problem I was talking about was the little additional link in the siggy but as you said it really is a waste of time to have it up there. Tho the first one does in fact work as I have a few people from Gaia already friends on that one so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm
Hey Dragon! I'm glad you made it back! (yes, I read the journal only because I need updates on all of my old gaia pals' lives since I've been gone...) *huggles*  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items