View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:02 pm
Long ago, in the land of Myriana, a group of sorcerers created a college, where they would bring their young apprentices to learn the art of magic until they reached the age of sixteen. At sixteen, they graduated from the college and then spent two more years with their masters in the real world, learning more difficult spells and how to apply them to real life situations. The masters would usually just travel all over, slaying monsters that plagued villages, healing the sick, and aiding in any way they could. People respected sorcerers and believed that they were heroes.

For nearly two hundred years, this tradition went on peacefully. Then a master sorcerer by the name of Edric Chaos graduate of the one-hundred eighty sixth class, killed one of his fellow graduates and their apprentice. By killing the sorcerer, Edric took their magic and became more powerful. He desired greatly to become the world's most powerful sorcerer, but his young apprentice ran away to alert the other masters of the approaching danger, terrified to see their master become a monster right before their eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm
Rules

1. I am the ruler of this rp. What I say goes. End of story. If you argue with me, immediate blacklist.

2. Try to have a bit of a back story with other characters in the rp. You can make it as you go along, or pm each other about ideas, but apprentices should be familiar with each other from the college, and all master sorcerers should know each other by now.

3. Behave yourselves.

4. Keep it PG-13. Romance is still allowed, but keep it PG-13

5. No GOD-MODDING.

6. There will be fighting in this one, so seriously, NO GOD-MODDING.

7. Be nice to each other.

8. I would prefer that you write at LEAST 4-5 sentences minimum each post. One-liners are laaaame.

9. No using *this* or anything like that for actions. This is a literate roleplay. Please write it like you would write a story.

10. Pm me profiles and title them "Go team magical stuff!" so I know you read the rules.

11. I reserve the right to add rules as I feel necessary.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 pm
List of Master Sorcerers

((I'll add more open spots we get all masters with all apprentices. When the master spot is taken, I add their name in bold here instead of Master))

Edric Chaos

Twilight Abyss

Gale Servox

Master

Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm
List of Apprentices

((Same as above, but the Apprentice will be in bold under their master's name.))

Edric Chaos
Apprentice

Twilight Abyss
Rorona Altaire

Gale Servox
Amaya Silvenvale

Master
Apprentice

Master
Apprentice

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile Skeletons

((Note: If you mess up the profile, I will make you fix it.))

Masters

My name is [color=pickacolor]{Name}[/color], but most people just call me [color=pickacolor]{Nickname}[/color].
And I am [color=pickacolor]{age}[/color] years old, though I stopped aging a while ago.
I am in fact a [color=pickacolor]{gender}[/color].
People tend to tell me that I [color=pickacolor]{Personality}[/color].
I use [color=pickacolor]{weapons}[/color] to protect myself and my apprentice.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with [color=pickacolor]{Bio please write something. Connections with other characters do not have to be here.}[/color].
Here's what I look like. (Appearance URL only please and I require a picture. Prefer anime picture)

Apprentices

My name is [color=pickacolor]{Name}[/color], but most people just call me [color=pickacolor]{Nickname}[/color].
And I am [color=pickacolor]{either 16 or 17}[/color] years old.
I am in fact a [color=pickacolor]{gender}[/color].
People tend to tell me that I [color=pickacolor]{Personality}[/color].
I use [color=pickacolor]{weapons}[/color] to protect myself.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with [color=pickacolor]{Bio please write something. Connections with other characters do not have to be here}[/color].
Here's what I look like. (Appearance URL only please and I require a picture. Prefer anime picture)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Accepted Master Sorcerers

Maya Freana
My name is Edric Chaos, but most people just call me Chaos.
And I am 47 years old, though I stopped aging a while ago.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I am a psychopath and a murderer. I only dispose of those who will not join me. I desire power and I will do what I need to so that I can achieve that goal. I don't have time for nonsense.
I use my sword and my powerful magic to protect myself
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with my apprenticeship. I was apprentice to a sorcerer who rarely gave me the time of day. I struggled constantly just to learn magic, while all those around me seemed to use magic effortlessly. Obviously I was jealous, and angry that I had been given the lazy teacher while everyone else was excelling. Unlike most sorcerers, I did not become a master until I was 22. When I finally did become a master sorcerer though, I took an apprentice immediately and taught them everything I knew. Until I saw all those that had passed me by. I could feel them mocking me and my student, and when another sorcerer challenged me to a duel as a lesson for our young apprentices, I agreed. During that duel, I tapped into the dark magic I read about when my master had ignored me and used it against the sorcerer. I killed them and took their magic as my own. The terrified apprentice tried to fight me, and suffered the same fate. After that, I realized I could become the most power sorcerer, better yet, the only sorcerer in the world, and no one would be able to stop me.
Here's what I look like. Edric

My name is Twilight Abyss, but most people just call me Twilight.
And I am 148 years old, though I stopped aging a while ago.
I am in fact a female.
People tend to tell me that I'm slightly off. I disagree with that statement, some of my ways just seem, unconventional at times. I still maintain that I am all here and I will take care of my apprentice. I enjoy the company and I enjoy teaching what I know..
I use my staff and my sword to protect myself and my apprentice.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with my master's death. On the same day I turned eighteen and became a master sorcerer, we were attacked. It was just too much for the two of us to handle that time, and my master used up so much energy with his spells...it killed him. I loved my master like a father. I'd been with him so long, he had practically raised me, and when he died, I lost a part of me. I spent a lot of time traveling alone after that, using the magic my master had taught me to help whoever I could. It was many years before I decided to seek out an apprentice, but once I found my apprentice, I vowed to care for them as my master had cared for me, and I don't plan on going back on that vow. .
Here's what I look like. Twilight

The Eternaly Damned
My name is Gale Servox, but most people just call me Gale.
And I am 96 years old, though I stopped aging a while ago.
I am in fact a Male.
People tend to tell me that I Free-Spirited and wise, but a bit on the reckless side. I love to move around quite a lot, and it surprises people when I take on apprentices. I try to find them in increasingly odd places.
I use my brains and my mace to protect myself and my apprentice.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with my favorite memory. Becoming a Sorcerer changed my life and made me who I am today. It gave me hope that my life wouldn't always be as stagnant as the life of a fisherman's son should be. Now I'm free, just as I hope to make each of my apprentices free. My life has had its ups and downs, but thankfully since the day my own master found me, it hasn't been boring. My life's focus never changes, but the paths I choose to take have a way of curving back into themselves.
Here's what I look like. Gale

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:21 am
Accepted Apprentices

Maya Freana
My name is Amaya Silvenvale, but most people just call me Amaya.
And I am 17 years old.
I am in fact a female.
People tend to tell me that I am a nice person. I'm pretty serious about learning magic and I train every moment I can, trying to increase my stamina and my abilities. I like meeting people and I like to help people with my magic.
I use my bow and arrows and sword to protect myself.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with when I was three. My master found me wandering the streets as an orphan. I guess they just saw that I was capable of using magic and they took me with them to the college. I grew up learning magic from my master and my teachers and I have been very grateful for the life I've been given..
Here's what I look like. Amaya

Zelly-fangirl
My name is Rorona Altaire, but most people just call me Rona.
And I am 17 years old.
I am in fact a girl.
People tend to tell me that I am quiet and quite intelligent. My studies always come first above all else. I aim to learn all there is about magic, and hopefully become a great master some day and teach an apprentice of my own.
I use my staff to protect myself.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with when I was a young girl. I don't exactly remember what my first encounter with magic was, but I know I was deeply enthralled by it. From that moment on, I knew I wanted to be a great sorceress. I begged my parents to let me go to magic school where I've studied endlessly to be worthy of being taken under the wing of a great master.
Here's what I look like. Rorona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:40 pm
White list
This is where you want to be. If I'm cool with you, your name shall end up here. heart

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm
Black List
If your name ends up here, this is your warning to stop whatever behavior that got you put here in the first place. If you stop, in a week you'll be taken off this list. If you complain or argue with me about being placed here, you'll be booted immediately. Plain and simple.

*No one so far

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm
heart heart heart Accepting! heart heart heart

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:05 pm
((I think it's time to start the bumping. I expected more people to join by now. >>;; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:47 pm
((I plan on joining and I have a suggestion, I feel a place in the profiles explaining the magic fields you've mastered/study might be a good idea and help prevent god modding.))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 am
((Bump for people.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 am
((Sorry, been a busy busy week))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 am
((I'll open this up after I do two more things.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff