Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A couple silly ideas I've got going - anyone interested? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which should I make?
  None, they all suck.
  Multiple ones; I'll comment which I like below.
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Once again, I've got some role play ideas I'd like to run by you all. (After all, I don't want to make any roleplays just to figure out afterwards that nobody is interested.) I have each planned out far more than this thread suggests. If you have the time, please vote in the poll and give me any sort of input you might have. I'd greatly appreciate it!

1. Science Fiction//Futuristic//NOT ******** STEAM PUNK.
In a lawless world of violence, chaos, and technicolor hair, the struggle for survival and stability is an eternal - and frustrating - one. The strong oppress the weak and the weak oppress the weaker. Justice has no place here. Conflict between characters and the reasons for them will be written in roleplay.
(I'm playing one of the stronger power players in the system.)

2. Modern Fantasy//Modern//Not Steam Punk
This is kind of based off an old roleplay I once had. Well, three higher powers in the universe want to take over a special city on earth that covers the most powerful relic ever. However, they can't do anything about it on their own - they each need to recruit three "Magical Girls" to kick the other factions' asses and do the work for them. Each "Magical Girl" has a power and ridiculous outfit based off of their employer - one being a fallen angel, one being a corrupt executive sort of red-skinned devil, and one being a tentacle monster from outer space. A silly roleplay making fun of various forms of fiction as well as magical girl animes.
(I'll be the fallen angel employer.)

3. Fantasy//Mixture of Modern and Medieval//No Traditional Steam Punk//2x2
Sort of based off of the Beauty and the Beast, except the story has a downer ending. Beast never got over his pride and Beauty ran away from the castle after they had an arguement, only to die in the blizzard outside. Beast is convinced that Beauty hated and abandoned him, completely unaware of her death. Beauty is convinced that Beast hates her, and that she died alone for nothing. Two childhood friends get sepparated in a snow storm, one rescued by the Ghost of Beauty and the other ending up at the Castle of Beast. After their initial rescue and reuniting, the two slowly find themselves working to get to know their saviors and resolve their issues - the childhood friends falling for one another in the process.
(I'm playing "Beauty".)

4. Fantasy//Modern//I still dislike Steam Punk.
Four teenagers find themselves falling beneath their beds into the Underworld - a place ruled by various monsters - the most obvious being the numerous goblins. The teenagers must fight through numerous silly monster stereotypes and a world of magic in order to return to the land they know best - and their undoubtedly worried family and friends that wait there for them. Some monsters are madly in love with them, some just want to eat them, others still couldn't give a rat's a** about them. I want to make fun of various bad monster and monster movie stereotypes while also poking a bit of fun at many of the interspecies love stories you see in media these days. A light hearted jab at all I know and love.
(I'm playing a teenager.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 pm
I liked 2 the first time around and it'd be nice to see be more successful. 3nodding  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:44 pm
I voted for the last option,
but I'm not allowed to tell you which ones to make. ]:

In fact, the moment I saw this, I was shocked! D: Moon can confirm. I'm so afraid of your other RPs losing out Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm
Zelly - Thank you for voting~

NK - Don't worry, I won't stop posting in A World Devided. That one's definately a keeper. I'm still just as excited about it as when I first made it.

Thanks for voting, btw!  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm
... Make the first one >3> We need Scifi right now, lacking.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm
I like the first one and the second one.  

Mad Haru

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 pm
He was shocked

And first, as long as your interest in other rps doesn't die out  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 pm
((i like the 3 and 4. those seem very fun and what's steam punk))  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:05 pm
1...um...you hate steampunk XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 pm
I like all of them  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm
1,2, and 4 all sound interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm
I vote for 4 but don't let your others die out like so many before O.O.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:07 pm
Thank you all for your votes thus far! It seems that #1 is the most popular by three votes as of now, adding up both poll and stated votes. In second place for the moment being, so far, #'s 2 and 4 are tied.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:08 pm
I like 2 and 3 smile I would so join them smile .... Uh.... What's Steam Punk?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:12 pm
For those that have asked, Steampunk is "what would happen if the future happened sooner". Bioshock or Fallout are both videogame series that have a heavy basis in Steampunk. I would give more media examples, but I don't watch a lot of TV.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff