Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 pm
Something else that starts with P

This is probably my third, maybe fourth time re-hauling this plot thread and I am proud to say my English has improved greatly . . .yea i know this is greatly improved. As of 5/26/2015 I have started redoing everything on this page and hope to have all of my soq added and everything edited by the end of this summer, before fall classes start.

A few things you should know:

~ I can take years to finish an RP. I don't try to take that long but sometimes it happens. some stories are worth the wait.

~ Plots change. I go with the flow, if you want to change something I am fine with that don't be afraid to tell me. even if we are already trying for breedings.
Good Plot and Char Development > Baskets or LL counter .

~ I LOVE Romance as a plot device, but not every romance has to end in baskets or a breeding.

~ My muses are fickle sometimes they just are not feeling it I get busy and forget, but i swear i do not purposefully ignore people. Feel free to poke me in main thread or Pm just not more than once every other week.

Rules and guidelines:

~ No drama ( except in plots): if you have an issue with me or my ponies please PM me.im sure whatever it is it is just a simple misunderstanding. lets be adults.

~ No begging: Please don't pester me about my lovelies or breeding's with them. if i say no I mean no. things may change but if they do i will approach you about it.

~ALL Breeding's are at least plotted.

~Please use readable text colors and text sizes nothing below 12

[align=center][color=#7D0552][b]HEY! [u]*insert name of soq you want to RP with here*[/u] You up for adventure?![/b][/color]
[color=indigo][b] Soquilli you are offering:[/b] [/color]: [img]cert[/img]
[color=violet][b] I know you but do you know me?[/b][/color] tell me a short blurb like 3 sentences about your soq or more its up to you.
[color=indigo][b] Lets do this!: [/b][/color] What kind of plot?
[color=violet][b] extra comments:[/b][/color] anything else you want to add?
[/align]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:10 pm
The Magic Carpet family:
Tricksters and Adventurers

Blake:
"A little fun never hurt anyone. Well at least not that bad anyway . . . except for that one time. Um what were we talking about again? heh."

User Image

Personality
Blake is all about fun. If it’s not fun she doesn't want to do it, and can’t see why anyone else would. So not much of a work ethic to say the least. To her life is all about enjoyment, and the now. Rarely thinking about the future, or consequences she tends to act first and ask questions later. As far as relationships and emotions go if it can’t be handled with a joke or a smile she tends to ignore it or avoid it. She doesn't get too close to anyone, but is friends with just about everyone.

Bio:
She came from the Deep DEEP desert. Her life there was in her own words "Pretty okay". normal functional herd life as a foal but one day she just woke up and decided she was going to see what was over the next dune, after that the next dune and so on until the dunes became mountains and the mountains became vast grass covered plains and forests. Places where water rained down from the sky and flowed across the land keeping it green and lush. She roamed around for a few years enjoying all this new strange land had to offer, until she found Thesh-ah after that she mostly hung around with her. Because someone had to keep an eye on that depressed mess. As for going back to her homeland? The thought has never even crossed her mind.

Quirks
~ Her favorite food is unripe apples when they are really sour and dry
~ Enjoys making others happy. To her laughter is the greatest thing in the world.
~ Thesh-ah is her one true friend. She would do anything for her.

0- Sour Apples
0- Clover
0- Traveling
0- Rat tailing people with her blanket scarf
0- Spending time on her own
0- Running, Exploring, Rough Housing, and the like.

Dislikes
X- She is terrified of water and everything that lives in it. (HATES Kelpies and probably Mers. She hasn't met a mer yet but I’m sure she wouldn't like them. Not like she will attack but she doesn't trust them at all!)
X- Anyone who Can’t Take a Joke (other than Thesh-ah)
X- Anyone overly emotional or needy
X- Having to stay in one place very long.

Eventual overall Goal:
I dont really have one for her. Whatever happens happens i suppose.

Plots
Blake Has no plots other than the ones where shes with Thesh-ah,but those are really more Thesh-ahs plots.

Breeding Information :
Reached 100% in stats!
1.) Davos!
Two Baskets
2.) Pharaoh Atemu
WON FEBRUARY: Waiting on baskets.
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Tyler:
"You owe me one."

Daughter of Blake and Davos
User Image

Personality
AS A FOAL:
She is bright, fidgety, kind of silly foal. Who loves rhymes, riddles and puzzles of all sorts. Outgoing and confident, she has no problems talking to anyone. Making friends however is another story. She doesn't have many as she tends to get overly excited and annoy them with her rhyming or making them feel stupid at every turn. She just doesn’t understand the concept of what to and what not to say.
AS AN ADULT:
Tyler is . . . detached at best just like her mother. Though some would call her outright mean she’s really more bitter and vindictive. She loves to play tricks and cheat just about anyone out of just about anything she can get. However she always obeys the rules set in place no matter the game. Consider her lawful Evil. However if whoever she is playing against breaks the rules all bets are off. No one can play dirty like Tyler can. So trust me you want definitely don’t want to break the rules.
She still uses rhymes, but not all the time like she did when she was a foal. Notably she is a little bitter about the way she looks, as she not a beautiful mare by any means. She’s terribly jealous and vindictive toward pretty soq especially mares.

Quirks
AS A FOAL
~ Talks to herself ~
~ Loves stories ~
~ Speaks in Rhyme ~
~ Takes her pillow every ware ~
AS AN ADULT
~ Takes her pillow everywhere~
~ Hates other mares especially pretty ones with long manes~
~ Unlike her mother is a great listener ~
~ Despite all her trickery her word is her bond she will repay any favor owed. As I have said she always obeys the rules. ~

0- Tag
0- Sour apples
0- Herself
0- Stories
0- Games of chance and Riddles
0- Things and favors
0- Power
0- Oliver (poor Tyler in love with her only child hood friend who is now a taken stallion)

Dislikes
X- Those with no sense of humor.
X- Touching her things. She is definitely not a sharing type.
X- Owing favors
X- People touching or commenting on her pillow
X- Being ignored
X- Her looks
X- Tundra

Eventual overall Goal
I want her to join a herd of tricksters and what not. A group that will accept her,and value her for her skills instead of resent her for them.
Plots
I dont really have any for her.
if you need a conflict that wont result in death or maiming Tyler's pretty great.

Breeding Information
1.) Zangar!
Currently Trying. Number of Tries:
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

NEW BLAKE BASKET ON THE WAY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality
AS A FOAL:

AS AN ADULT:

Quirks
AS A FOAL

AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) N/A
2.) N/A
3.) N/A
4.) N/A
5.) N/A

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm

The Guardians.

Thesh-ah:
"Blood doesn't clean anything. . . Trust me I know that better than anyone."

ELDER CANDIDATE

User Image

Personality
Thesh-ah may look doom and gloom with her Kalona skull mask and tattered peytral and crupper* but she embodies everything lawful good knight represents. Humble and kind she is generally soft spoken in social situations. However this wall flower packs a punch. She is a knight at heart and will never shy away from doing the right thing or standing up for those who cannot do so themselves no matter the cost to her own well being.
Keep in mind she doesn't look for fights, but rather looks for the quickest way to end them. Often taking the first hit, before lifting a hoof in her own defense and even then still attempting to not resort to violence. However she has her limits and it is not recommended to push her too far. Killing is not new to her, she may not be as violent as she was in her youth after the death of her her family by Kalona attack but…old scars run deep. She comes from a long line of warriors whose entire purpose was to live and die protecting the soq lands from skin walkers and demon steeds (kalona) along the border of the graveyard. She was taught to fight with brutal and reckless tenacity as soon as she could walk.
THINGS OF NOTE:
~She still has a lot of hate for those of Kalona blood and in her youth killed more than a few. She won’t outright attack them now for no reason but she doesn’t trust them and is more than willing to strike the first blow if one should do something out of line in her presence.
~Skinwalkers cursed or full blood she will attack before they get a word in otherwise. She knows they are evil and will not give them the benefit of the doubt for even a split second.
~Angeni are angels to see one is a moving experience. Don’t be surprised if she is too awe stuck to speak for some moments or bows her head in reverence.

*Those are the “armor” she wears as seen here = http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/Xballs/TS3/Jousting/16th-Century-Horse-Armor.jpg~original

Quirks
~ Wrestles with her dark past at every turn. She is constantly trying to atone for her mistakes and believes true happiness is beyond her. ~
~ Has low self confidence in her appearance and wishes that there was a way to fix it. As before her dark-days she was a very beautiful mare~
~She can’t remove her mask it is healed/fused onto her face permanently by wounds that have healed beneath it. ~
0- Nature (flowers, etc beauty tends to leave her breathless)
0- Taking care of young ones it gives her joy she can hardly explain and can’t wait for young ones of her own one day.
0- Being helpful
0- Yellow apples
0- Things that fly
0- Staying around the teepee and protecting her friends.

Dislikes
X- The way she looks
X- Skinwalkers and demon Steeds (she’s getting better at not wanting to kill Kalona on sight but . .. she has no tolerance one wrong move is all she needs)
X- The rain
X- Having to move about allot but she does it because her teepee mates love too

Eventual overall Goal
Thesh-ah is going to be an elder, and rebuild the herd she lost long ago. it will be composed of fighters and they will take all kinds.

Plots
I Have a lot in my head i just have to properly lay them out.

Fight! I would like Thesh-ah to have an RP-ed out fight with a pure skinwalker, a Kalona, and a cursed walker. Possibly even just an “evil” regular soq.

The way of battle old school style think your so can handle real training to become a true defender fighter or knight of the realm of soq? ONLY THE SERIOUS NEED APPLY . . . or she could tell them gently they just aren't cut out for it they can take it anyway they like with rage or see that she might be right.

IM OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS!!

Breeding Information:
Reached 100% in stats!
I do want one of her Flings to go to a Skinwalker preferably pure.
1.) OPEN FLING
2.) OPEN FLING
3.) OPEN LM
4.) OPEN LM
5.) OPEN LM

Arcadeamiss:
"Give up? What a ridiculous thing to say."

User Image

Personality
Aracdeamiss is about as nice as they come which. Sensitive and caring he is basically a big teddy bear but he grew up in the same place as Thesh-ah and is just as combat ready.
When he was a foal he was little more than a gangly runt with too much flutter blood to be any good at fighting, or so everyone thought. No one bothered training him because they thought he would just be a weak spot for whoever he fought alongside. That is except for Thesh-ah, she trained him in her free time, but left when he was still a foal. Eventually he grew up and became a formidable fighter it wasn’t long after that the herd was all slain by fang and flame.
He alone was the soul survivor and has made it his mission to find Thesh-ah and rebuild their herd to once again protect the soq lands from the pure walker scourge.

Quirks
~ Arcademiss grew up in a herd where females and males were equals if not females being a little higher up. Hes all about equality and wont assume anyone of being weaker or stronger based on their . . .bits.~
~ shrinks down into his flutter size then changes and rams opponents from above. Using gravity to help him win his fights~

0- Music
0- Fighting or sparing with a well matched opponent

Dislikes
X- Lazy soq
X- Mean soq
X- skin walkers pure and cursed
X- Kalona though not as much as Thesh-ah

Eventual overall Goal
Hes going to join Thesh-ah’s herd once she rebuilds it.

Plots

The Quest: He is on a mission to find Thesh-ah so she can come back and take her place as alpha and rebuild the herd.

Breeding Information
1.) Taken Lilith
WON FEBRUARY: Waiting on baskets.
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

NEW ARCADEAMISS BASKET ON THE WAY

Personality
AS A FOAL:

AS AN ADULT:

Quirks
AS A FOAL

AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) N/A
2.) N/A
3.) N/A
4.) N/A
5.) N/A

ScreamForge "The Just":
"Its not my name. Its what I am."

User Image

Personality

Quirks

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) OPEN FLING
2.) OPEN FLING
3.) OPEN LM
4.) OPEN LM
5.) OPEN LM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm
By the Beautiful Sea: Coastal and Ocean dwellers

Reii Yuki:
"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there."

User Image

Personality
Reii Yuki is by far one of the kindest Soq you will ever meet. Sparkling morals, slightly naïve, and generous to a fault. She sees the good in everyone and everything . . .even when she cant see her hoof in front of her face.
sometimes she comes off as a tad bit ditzy, as she tends to trip over her words and never argues with anyone, but she’s really actually quite smart. Once you get to know her that is.

Quirks
~hates to do anything with her appearance hence why her hair is always braided~
~ She can’t see very well unless she is really close to something so it seems like she has no regard for personal space.~
~Due to her poor eye sight she spends a fair amount of time running into things, but that doesn't stop her from being fiercely independent.

0- Flying
0- being helpful
0- Meeting new people
0- The Ocean
0- Flying through Storms shes a big time adrenaline junky though you would never guess it.

Dislikes
x- Very Little. In fact I don’t know of anything she doesn’t like.

Eventual overall Goal
Lots of children with her mate Jericho whom she care for and adore endlessly.

Plots
a helping Hand or a caring shoulder has your soq hit a rough patch in life? Not sure how to go on? Reii is here to help.

I Just . . . Cant i need evil ones for this Reii due to her eye sight accidentally befriends a Kalona. They go to kill her and can’t find it with in themselves for once.

Meet and Greets of touching moments. I’m all open for your plot ideas foals everything.

Breeding Information
1.) LM to Jericho USED
Got 2 baskets
2.) LM to Jericho USED
Got Two 2 baskets!
3.) LM to Jericho
4.) LM to Jericho
5.) LM to Jericho

Mi-Shoku:The Beautiful Eclipse
"With so much to see who has time for words?"
Daughter of Reii-Yuki and Jericho
User Image

Personality
AS A FOAL:

AS AN ADULT:

Quirks
AS A FOAL

AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) TAKEN: Niveus
TRYING IN EDITED SLOTS
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Chinook:The Entrepreneur
"I haven't got all day!"

User Image

Personality

Bio

Quirks
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
0-
0-
0-
0-
0-
0-
Dislikes
X-
X-
X-
X-
X-
Eventual over all Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) OPEN
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Illareth: The Talented Introvert
" . . .hi."

User Image

Personality

Bio

Quirks
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~

0-
0-
0-
0-
0-
0-

Dislikes
X-
X-
X-
X-
X-
Eventual over all Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) TAKEN Eoin
WON MAY: Waiting on Shells
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

NEW ILLARETH SHELL ON THE WAY

Personality
AS A FOAL:

AS AN ADULT:

Quirks
AS A FOAL

AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) N/A
2.) N/A
3.) N/A
4.) N/A
5.) N/A

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm
Blood and Passion. The vampire Queen and her loyal Subjects

Isolean Vriends:The Vampire Temptress
"Love and acceptance are not meant for those like me that much is evident. So I'll gather myself here in the shadows, with their twisted cousins Fear and Admiration."

User Image

Personality
AS A FOAL:
Isolean is dealing with some very heavy and confusing issues as a foal.
She is perpetually frail and gets burned by the sun very easily so she only comes out in the dusky or dark hours. Which wouldn't be so bad except as with most filly's her age she is afraid of the dark. Terrified of it in fact.
She also has fangs so it makes it quite difficult to convince anyone especially any potential playmates she’s not a "Night walker" which is commonly referred to as a vampire.
Her adoptive father recovery has told her she isn’t and that those things don't exist. She would like to believe him but . . . what if he is wrong and everyone else is right or what if he is lying to her? What if she really is what everyone says . . . a monster?
AS AN ADULT:
Isolean Mask on early adult stage.
After leaving her family behind and her time spent with her vampire tutors Isolean is now a ruthless blood sucking mistress. Society wanted a monster so that’s what she became. She has elaborate hoaxes to make sure everyone thinks she is truly a vampire. All smoke and mirrors of course but they keep most everyone too afraid to attack her so it keeps her safe.

Quirks
~ Allergic to the sun ~
~ Not so quick to anger as an adult ~
~ Drinks blood but more for the ritual and feeling of power it gives her rather than needing it~
~ Doesn't believe in real vampires but hides behind the lore it as a defense ~
~ Shares her territory with a Skin walker ~
~ Can really hold a grudge~

0- Apples
0- Sun Sets
0- Gold jewels ect
0- Being Groomed
0- Being doted on

Dislikes
X- Sunlight
X- Being feared (only as a foal as an adult she will work this to her advantage)
X- Being disrespected
X- Getting dirty
X- Assumptions being made of her based on her appearance instead of actions.
X- Being alone

Eventual overall Goal
no idea yet . . . though I am leaning toward mutant Angie of Change or Triumph.

Plots
Remember these are strictly foal plots
what is a . . .vampire? Isolean's father tells her shes not one because they don't exist that her conditions are all completely explainable coincidences .
However she has begun to wonder. What she needs someone to try and persuade her to taste blood and embrace the vampire with in as a means to be feared in a controllable way instead of living in fear.
Tell her she can be that terror in the dark, instead of fear it.

get away you vile thing!: a mother who thinks Isolean is a real vampire chases isolean away from her offspring in a violent manner in an attempt to save her offspring from devil spawn.
So isolean playing with a foal then an angry mother shows up.
(( isolean will get hurt maybe hold a grudge against the family when is an adult if you agree))

Kolona. i have a few ideas involving Kalona’s views of my little isolean.
~a purist would think her a half breed and want her dead
~a half breed would think she was a fellow half breed and take her in
or
~ isolean would run into a Kalona see their fangs and think maybe she’s just one of them! Then the Kalona would look her over and . . . I don't know you decide I think I would like a purist for this plot.
((any of these could be long drawn out plot lines))

A friendly Rival

Uh oh . . . Isolean accidentally hurts someone with her fangs

it’s not my fault Isolean is blamed for a death whether it be familiar or imaginary foal or even a small woodland creature.

others . . . like me? VAMPIRE SOQ!!! Show Isolean she doesn't have to be evil or there might be issues down the road.
Or
Someone who could convince her to be.

Breeding Information
1.) TAKEN: Kitsunebi
2.) TAKEN: Gabriel
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Avellino LeFleur
"Queen? No . . .she is Goddess and I her angel of Death."
User Image

Personality

AS AN ADULT:

Quirks

AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) OPEN
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Eamon LeFleur
"Some days I do not know who needs who more. Us or her."
User Image

Personality

AS AN ADULT:

Quirks

AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) OPEN
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Luciferin
"Shes kinder than you know."
User Image

Personality
AS AN ADULT:

Quirks
AS AN ADULT

Dislikes

Eventual overall Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
1.) OPEN
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:33 pm
Regalia: The Symbol of Sophistication

User Image
Strength: 58%
Courage: 59%
Speed: 61%
Intelligence: 57%
Luck: 58%
Stamina: 54%

Personality
AS A FOAL:
AS AN ADULT:
If you have read the picture of Dorian grey think of regalia as Lord Henry Wotton.
Regalia is like a fine wine well cultured and rich. His years have done much for him. Experiences are the best spice of life after all and he has had plenty of them in all areas by now. Tart in flavor with a smooth dry finish. His humor is quite dry and witty. He’s not above laughter but he does try to keep it to a contented chuckle unless he is in private.
Notably he has subterfuge mastered. He can hate you into a grave but you might never guess it. However don’t be so bold as to think him a coward. His form of spite is less brute force and more . . . ruin.
He is not one to shout, but nor is he one to whisper. He believes both tones denote a lack of class and conviction.
One could say his personality is average as to that of a rigid gentlemen however it’s his hobbies and practices that set him apart from polite society.

~Regalia and the The Rumor Mill
Everyone loves gossip but it seems regalia thrives off of it and what’s more he revels in the after affects. Disputes, fights, lovers quarrels, war, battles, you name it. If its drama it puts a twinkle in his eye and a skip in his step.
~Regalia and his trades.
Regalia offers the services of himself and his team of familiars to hold events. Life mating ceremony's birthdays, gala's (one for each season) and probably most notably his the dance of the beauties held every year.*

*read more about that in the plots to come.
Quirks
~Taps is back hoof against the ground when idle sometimes just like a metronome sometimes in a tune it’s not nervous tick it’s just or anything just something he does and is seemly unaware of it~
~ An excellent whistler ~
~ Birds seem to like him ~
~ Trains Birds to sing songs or hum tunes (in Capella) for dancing~
0- Pretty Things Especially rubies
0- Sugar Cubes
0- The Fall Time
0- NEVER lets go of a grudge ~
0- His "symphonies" (the songs he teaches his flock of bird to sing for his parties) have improved greatly. Some say they are as much art to the ear as a painting might be to the eye ~
0- Still whistles though this has greatly improved as well.~
Dislikes
X- Rain
X- Winter
X- Sour things
X- Getting trouble
X- Being disrespected
X- Getting dirty
X- Being alone
Eventual overall Goal
Regalia is going to be famous! Plain and simple! No ifs and or butts! My goal is so his name is known all throughout the RP community here I the soquilli lands
Plots
uhhhhhh ill fill these in eventually.

Breeding Information
Also ask me about mock breeding slots! Regalia is a bit of a man whore so it wouldn’t be un realistic to have a considerable amount of foals out there.
1.) TAKEN Pumpkin Spice
2.) TAKEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN

Cinis: The Phoenix Rises

User Image
Strength: 47%
Courage: 49%
Speed: 45%
Intelligence: 51%
Luck: 48%
Stamina: 46%

Personality
AS A FOAL:
Cinis is a very bright little girl of course she’s still a foal so she can be a tad rambunctious and naive. Not very good at being socially polite she tends to come off as rude or brash but that's hardly her intention.
Not a mean bone in her body she wouldn't dream of harming anyone on purpose ever! Sure she’s a tomboy and a daddy’s girl.
AS AN ADULT:
Cinis is much more composed as an adult, and takes her duties as a forest guardian very seriously. She is entirely devoted to nature, she works in all season and all weather helping plants grow, shaking heavy snow fall off trees, making sure no one eats too much out of one area, storing seeds, and replanting them in areas that have burned out. Her work is never done.
She is also very spiritual, she dances with fire to please the sprits during new moons. It is truly a sight to see.
Quirks
~ Enjoys her lack of mane ~
~ loves to draw using a sharp stick and her mouth ~
~ Loves nature ~
0- Birds
0- Fire
0- Clover
0-Being useful
Dislikes
X- Bullies
X- Destructiveness
X- Sour things
Eventual overall Goal
Cinis is just a druid eventually I can see her building a herd of likeminded soq. Perhaps elder hood?
Plots

Family RPs
OPEN TO ANYONE IN HER FAMILY it’s pretty big.

Learning the lore of the fire bird

Teach me!
The Teacher
Taken By Elf Princess flanery's baba yaga
Cinis one day is convinced to leave her family and come away with the iron toothed hag named baba yaga to be her apprentice and learn all the secrets of magic and nature. It is a difficult time in her life as baba is hardly sociable but cinis will stay no matter what in the pursuit of wondrous knowledge.

I’ll definitely be taking plots while she is apprenticed to baba yaga so please let me know if you have ideas.

Breeding Information
Cinis is only looking for a love mate
~ Currently trying things out with Madison. <3 ~
1.) FLING with male
2.) LOVEMATE
3.) LOVEMATE
4.) LOVEMATE

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm
Hex Fettergeist: The Fortuneteller

User Image
Strength: 14%
Courage: 15%
Speed: 15%
Intelligence: 14%
Luck: 18%
Stamina: 18%

Personality Hex is an open and understanding mare who doesn’t judge anyone no matter what they do. To her everyone does what they must do and it is not her place to shame or judge them for it. Even if she doesn’t agree with it. Even Purewalkers have a purpose in the grand scheme of things to Hex.

Bio Hex comes from a long line of fortunetellers who worked for a long established herd for many generations. Her father was the leader’s right hand in all matters for two generations. Hex being his only surviving child was her father’s world, and taught her everything he knew about reading the future. Being a quick learner, with an eye for detail and it wasn’t long before she was catching things her father did not in readings. However these happy days did not last as long as they should have. You see the techniques of future reading were a carefully guarded secret and one day the leader demanded the knowledge be known to him. Hex’s father had no choice in the matter and showed him. The leader was not pleased and deemed it to be evil claiming that the fact they kept it a secret only made it more evil.
Hex’s father was sentenced to death she watched as he was gutted like the animals they used, in his entrails she read an ominous fate all her own. Then was chased out of the herd lands and into exile. Barely an adult and hardly self-sufficient she wondered the soquili lands searching for a herd that wouldn’t shun her for her art. She tried a few before with poor results before, the Hatetalons welcomed her with open claws. They celebrate her art and have made her a respected member with a comfortable place in which she can peacefully carry out her readings.

Quirks
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
0- Painting
0- Being Appreciated
0- Peace and quiet
0- Organization
Dislikes
X- Judgmental characters
X- Pig headed characters
X- Chaos
Eventual Over All Goal
Maybe an Elder Canidate after Thesh-ah she is going to die eventually.

Plots
Readings: Rps where she uses her art to help someone they can either dislike her way of doing things or like it.
Other Fortunetellers: meeting other soq who claim to tell the future.
WHY YOU!!: Someone who is so ignorant and pig headed they make hex loose her cool.
Secret Romance: she is in the Hatetalons I want someone to try and make her choose between them and the sisters who have given her shelter and respect.

Breeding Information
Breeding Information:
1.) TAKEN: VIRUS
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Personality

Bio

Quirks
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
~ ~
0-
0-
0-
0-
0-
0-
Dislikes
X-
X-
X-
X-
X-
Eventual over all Goal

Plots

Breeding Information
~1st Breeding OPEN ~

~2nd Breeding OPEN~

~3rd Breeding OPEN ~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Reserved for Illareth.
Female seathie introverted and aluring.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 pm
Reserved for luciferin
Male cyniri at current he is suffering from amneshia.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:50 pm

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 pm

User Image
CLEANED OUT 6/26/2014

Blake's RP's
~ Blake X Senshi || Freinds with benifits || Friends || FINISHED CLOSED ~
~ Blake X Rakshi || Come on Kid || Friends || OPEN ~
~ Blake X Oliver || That Apple wasn't Far from the Tree || Friends || OPEN~
~ Blake X Pharaoh Atemu || Desert Passage || FLING || OPEN~

Thesh-ah's RP's

~ Thesh-ah X Premaz|| your such a Premaz-Dona || friends || FINISHED CLOSED~
~ Thesh-ah X KnuckleBone || A Fools Game || Friends || CLOSED FINISHED~
~ Thesh-ah X BrackenHide|| awkward? || Ploted friendship to lifemate Part 1 || ABANDONED CLOSED~
~ Thesh-ah X BrackenHide || Every Son Needs a Father || Plot Friends to lifemates part 2 || ABANDONED CLOSED~
~ Thesh-ah X whole herd X BrackenHide X Recovery|| Mothers Wisdom || Plot friends to lifemates part 3 || Tagged ~
~ Thesh-ah X Ini-herit || I was lost till I found you || Friends || CLOSED~
~ Thesh-ah X shoshana || Girl Talk || Friends Pregnancy RP || CLOSED FINISHED ~
~ Thesh-ah X Briallian || what a Briallian-t one you are || daughter of Shoshana RP || CLOSED FINISHED~
~ Thesh-ah X Florian || you knew my mother? || daughter of Shoshana || OPEN ~
~ Thesh-ah X Alti X Reii Yuki || Rise of of a New vendetta || enemies || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Synestra || Looks can be Deceiving || Friends || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Blood Raven || Not all things Scary are bad || Friends || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Vasilissa || Familiarity || Friends || Tagged~
~ Thesh-ah X Helbred || To make an alliance || friends/elder hood RP || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Sakura || Advice from the wise || Freinds || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Nephthys|| You! || Making amends || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Lollipop PaintShop || Butterflies on the Inside. || Fling or Friends || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Adonvdo Nudade || On a dark and scary night. || Fling or Friends || OPEN~
~ Thesh-ah X Florian || dont rush little one || Training || OPEN~

Reii Yuki's RP's

~ Reii Yuki X Braion || A chance meeting || Friends || FINISHED CLOSED~
~ Reii Yuki X Thesh-ah X Alti || Rise of a new vendetta || BATTLE || OPEN~
~ Reii Yuki X Chemosh X Thesh-ah || I just dont see it || Near Death || CLOSED FINISHED ~
~ Reii Yuki X Velika || soaring high || Friends || CLOSED FINISHED~
~ Reii Yuki X Jericho || once a blue moon || Lifemates? || OPEN~
~ Reii Yuki X Jericho || Unexpectedly expecting || Lifemates? || OPEN~
~ Reii Yuki X Braion || Old Friends || Friends || OPEN ~
~ Reii Yuki X Harumi || Birds of a Feather || Friends || OPEN

Tyler's RP's

~ Tyler X Vex || A little Rain a little gain || Fling? Friends? || OPEN~
~ Tyler X Teepee mates || The new Generation of trickster || Family Rp || FINISHED CLOSED~
~ Tyler X Zangar || so bad its good || fling? Lm? Friends || OPEN ~
~ Tyler X || || || ~
~ Tyler X || || || ~
~ Tyler X || || || ~
~ Tyler X || || || ~

Isolean's RP'S

~ Isolean X Eurig || grave keeper || Freinds || OPEN~
~ Isolean X Faegan || More with honey than with vinegar || Friends || OPEN ~
~ Isolean X Nemesis || First Taste Of Blood || Vampire plot || OPEN~
~ Isolean X Alexandre X Recovery X Thesh-ah X Blake || Are those-FANGS? || Friends || CLOSED FINISHED ~
~ Isolean X Ethenol || The unusual two || Friends || Tagged~
~ Isolean X Alexandre || Past misstakes || Friends || OPEN~
~ Isolean X || || || ~
~ Isolean X || || || ~
~ Isolean X || || || ~
~ Isolean X || || || ~

Regalia's RP'S
~ Regalia X family || Spooky family || family || CLOSED
~ Regalia X Harpies || Swept away || Plot || CLOSED
~ Regalia X Alina || Enjoy the glow || Romance friendship || OPEN
~ Regalia X Kulasi || Cupid in october? || Romance/Friends || CLOSED
~ Regalia X Nalani || Ice Walking || Romance friends || CLOSED
~ Regalia X || || family ||
~ Regalia X || || family ||

Cinis's RP'S
~ Cinis X Baba Yaga and family || I -I have purpose? || starting her Apprenticeship || OPEN~
~ Cinis X Family || Family born of flame || Family RP || CLOSED

Arcadeamiss's RP'S
~ Arcadeamiss X Resplendent Discordance || <3? || Mate? RP || CLOSED

Hex Fettergeist's RP'S
~ Hex X Matar || Fortunes Art || Plot RP || OPEN

Chinook's RP'S
~ || || ||

Illareth's RP'S
~ || || ||

Luciferin's RP'S
~ || || ||

Piler Chandelle's RP'S