Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Fingers crossed! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vulcans stole my homework

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:34 am
Hi there. My name's Rowan, I'm 17, pansexual, female, a writer, and Pisces. While I do like guys, I'm looking for a female who's about my age or older. I love to roleplay, write, make friends, read and talk with people.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM and we can get to know each other better. We may not be romantically compatible, but we might make good friends!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:59 pm
I'm not a girl. but I read that you're writing a novel, and I wanted to ask you what it's about.  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:10 pm
Tactically Shocking
I'm not a girl. but I read that you're writing a novel, and I wanted to ask you what it's about.
Thank you for asking!

The novel's a little hard to explain since I've not been working on it for that, so there's some plot kinks to work out. However, what I have so far is that the book, which has already mutated into a full series, is centered around a society of magic users that have existed since ancient times that have always been very secretive. The series follows how the actual culture of the society changes throughout the years, with people exposing them to humans, trying to change laws, trying to destroy certain members, etc. Plot's a bit flimsy now but I'm working on it. >.>

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Tactically Shocking
Thank you for asking!

The novel's a little hard to explain since I've not been working on it for that, so there's some plot kinks to work out. However, what I have so far is that the book, which has already mutated into a full series, is centered around a society of magic users that have existed since ancient times that have always been very secretive. The series follows how the actual culture of the society changes throughout the years, with people exposing them to humans, trying to change laws, trying to destroy certain members, etc. Plot's a bit flimsy now but I'm working on it. >.>

Do you have a main character?
I'm asking because I'm writing a novel as well. It's basically about a young man who's fresh out of college. He gets mugged, but actually, he gets covered with this goo that gives people powers, depending on what they are doing or what is happening to them when they get covered. The main guy gets struck by lightning when he gets covered so he can control electricity.

Then he tries to get revenge, plot twists, he learns that some people are just born with powers, Finds out major conspiracy, ect...  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Thank you for asking!

I'm asking because I'm writing a novel as well. It's basically about a young man who's fresh out of college. He gets mugged, but actually, he gets covered with this goo that gives people powers, depending on what they are doing or what is happening to them when they get covered. The main guy gets struck by lightning when he gets covered so he can control electricity.

Then he tries to get revenge, plot twists, he learns that some people are just born with powers, Finds out major conspiracy, ect...

I do, actually. Technically I have three but one has wound up getting more attention that the other two, so she's won the title.

Ooh, that sounds really interesting! How does he get covered in goo? And I'm a little curious about how it works. Does it help people realize/activate their powers?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:44 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Thank you for asking!

I do, actually. Technically I have three but one has wound up getting more attention that the other two, so she's won the title.

Ooh, that sounds really interesting! How does he get covered in goo? And I'm a little curious about how it works. Does it help people realize/activate their powers?

That is probably for the best to stick with a main then branch off to lesser roles.

Well, during the "mugging" This crime lord has his cronies dump a barrel of it on the guy. It's your typical "alters your DNA" kind of thing because it seeps into your skin.  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Thank you for asking!

That is probably for the best to stick with a main then branch off to lesser roles.

Well, during the "mugging" This crime lord has his cronies dump a barrel of it on the guy. It's your typical "alters your DNA" kind of thing because it seeps into your skin.
Yeah, that's what my main reasoning for giving her more face time than the others. One main character gives time for all the characters to be memorable instead of all of them essentially scrambling for attention and being nowhere near as memorable.

Oh, that makes sense! That sounds like a really interesting idea for a story. I like. :3

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Thank you for asking!

Yeah, that's what my main reasoning for giving her more face time than the others. One main character gives time for all the characters to be memorable instead of all of them essentially scrambling for attention and being nowhere near as memorable.

Oh, that makes sense! That sounds like a really interesting idea for a story. I like. :3

Your idea sounds very good as well. How long have you been thinking and planning?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

Your idea sounds very good as well. How long have you been thinking and planning?
Thank you! I've been working on it since about February or so, but I've not had much of a chance to work on it because I've been busy with school. How long have you been working on your story?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

Thank you! I've been working on it since about February or so, but I've not had much of a chance to work on it because I've been busy with school. How long have you been working on your story?

Well, I started back in November. I had the idea for a while. and my Creative Writing teacher assigned a short story, so thats what got it started. I finally finished High School, so I'll be able to get to work.  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:41 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

Well, I started back in November. I had the idea for a while. and my Creative Writing teacher assigned a short story, so thats what got it started. I finally finished High School, so I'll be able to get to work.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for during the summer. I plan on getting as much writing as possible done before I have to go back to school. It's a shame that it can be so hard to balance writing and, well, everything else, especially school.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for during the summer. I plan on getting as much writing as possible done before I have to go back to school. It's a shame that it can be so hard to balance writing and, well, everything else, especially school.

The joys of life I suppose.
Could I see a picture of you by chance?  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:52 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

C'est la vie.

Yes you may! Here you go. That's one of the most recent photos of me where you can actually see all of my face.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

C'est la vie.

Yes you may! Here you go. That's one of the most recent photos of me where you can actually see all of my face.

Thank you. =p
Pretty. =]
I hope your search goes well. =o  

Unrivaled Infatuation

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:00 pm
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking
Tactically Shocking

C'est la vie.

Thank you. =p
Pretty. =]
I hope your search goes well. =o
Thank you very much, on both counts. ^-^
It's been great talking with you!

Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items