Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:30 pm
Two twins.

One, the elder twin, is the more rational of the two. She looks at life pragmatically, and is happiest when she has a problem she has to figure out a way to solve. She sees her sister, and how to help her, as the biggest problem in her life.

The other, the younger, is what most would call unbalanced. She's an artist, who uses her sexuality as a weapon, seducing women to get what she wants, when she wants it. And she's more than a little crazy.

They have a balance of sorts for a long time, taking care of each other because their mother is often absent. Then the younger starts to see her sister as more than a sister, and decides to have her, no matter the cost.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:32 pm
There are only a few rules:

[Insert all the usual rules here]
and
PM me profile as "I Follow Rivers"
and
No reservations. Get your profile in quickly.
and
I'm taking the younger.
and
DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:36 pm
[color=choosies][size=11]Username:
Name:
Personality: (anything you want to add)
Appearance:[/size][/color]

The Older

Username: make-a-joke-of-it-all
Name: Miriam Ryker
Personality: Sensible and wise. Sometimes she doesn't talk for days to people she works with. She has is a bit sarcastic.
Appearance:
User Image

The Younger

Username: Luciiraptar
Name: Lucinda Ryker
Personality: Crazy. Prone to fits of giggles and likes to talk to things that aren't there, purely to freak people out. She names everything she owns, and says random things at inappropriate moments.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:39 pm
Opens!

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 pm
Lucy pursed her lips as she erased a certain curved line and re-did it. Then she said to her friend, "You can put your clothes back on now." She left her room to find her sister, throwing herself onto Miriam's lap. "Miri," Lucy whined, "I'm bored!"

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:46 pm
Miriam, who had been in the middle of rereading her favorite book, let out a sigh as her reading was interpreted. Holding her book in one hand, she extended the other to pat her sister's head. "Bored? I thought you had a friend over." Miriam replied, "How can you be bored with a friend over?"  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm
Lucy giggled. "We had sex, I drew her naked, and now I'm bored!" She squirmed about on her sister's lap for a moment, until she was sitting with her back to her sister's back, and then she slumped down and murmured, "I want you to rub my tummy, Miri." She liked the way it felt.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:24 pm
"You didn't have to tell me the first part." Miriam murmured as turned her gaze back to her book. "I'll rub your tummy in a moment, let me finish this chapter first."  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:49 pm
Lucy pouted at her sister. "I want my tummy rubbed now." She made a purring noise to accent that, and then she murmured, "I'm a cat! Now rub my tummy or I'll claw you." Her version of clawing involved trying to squeeze Miriam's private parts.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm
"Alright!" Miriam reposnded instantly, shutting her book and laying it on the table to her right. "I'll rub your tummy now. Sheesh.."  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm
Lucy relaxed happily into her sister, making her purring sound as Miriam rubbed her tummy. "Your hands feel so good," she nearly moaned. "Can you rub other places?" She looked up at her sister with innocently suggestive eyes.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:25 pm
Miriam rolled her eyes as her sister looked up at her with those eyes. "No." she said sternly, patting her sister's stomach before giving her a gentle shove. "You have friends to rub those places."  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:51 pm
"But I want you to," she whined. "I bet you want to, too. It'd be hot. It'd be sexy. We'd have fun. Come on, just a little?" She poked her sister in the side, then squirmed around until she was in a position to nuzzle her neck.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:43 am
"No, Lucinda." Miriam replied, her tone of voice making it obvious she wasn't going to change her answer anytime soon.  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:58 pm
Lucy pouted a little more and kissed her sister on the neck before snuggling in again. She hopped up and got her drawing book, and then jumped on her sister again and started to draw her naked. Lucy had spied on Miriam in the shower on more than one occasion, and so had experience with her sister's nude form. She murmured, "Miri, I think you need bigger boobs."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff