Reply Chat and Plot Zone
the account "lee the wolf"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm
I am my second account. I got banned for no reason and i am trying to fix it so is any Rps i have are with my other account, i'll do them until i am let back in. My brother has ruined it and has made me sound angry but it was an idiotic thing. Just turn to me till my other account is online once more. TY for your understanding. crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
I am my second account. I got banned for no reason and i am trying to fix it so is any Rps i have are with my other account, i'll do them until i am let back in. My brother has ruined it and has made me sound angry but it was an idiotic thing. Just turn to me till my other account is online once more. TY for your understanding. crying
Sorry bout that sad I tagged our rp ~ <3  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:34 pm
Belalusiia
Tilly_Milly_wolf
Sorry bout that sad I tagged our rp ~ <3

i am talking by email with the gaia moderators to fix the problem. Someone kept sabotaging me and made me look bad. I just hope they make the right decision....  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games