Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Love, and Drugs 1x1 - Otakon x Angel [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Victor might seem like a typical teen punk. But the truth is he isn't. Both he, and the school he does to has a dark secret.

There are several drugs sold on campus by the name of Zydrate. The types that can be bought very in use.

Zydrate Bliss is like a pill form of weed.
Zydrate Sleep powerful sleep medicine
Paralizer Zydrate paralizes the entire body, yet those who take it can still feel everything.

There are humors of a new Zydrate in production, code named Zydrate X. It was meant to be a love potion. But the actual effects are... different.

Not many people know that Victor Lea Owen is both the creator, and the main dealer.

But to mix love in the drug market... things become complicated.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm
Guides

1. Gaia ToS applies
2. It is to remain NC-17. There are some mature content. But if it goes too far then it would have to go to PM -However I can't say I'd be too good doing that.-
3. I appreciate good grammar, but won't expect paragraphs. [That would be nice too by the way]'
4. PM the profiles. Label Zydrate with a do want icon.
5. More might be added later.

Bases

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Image: [/b]
[b]Theme: [/b]

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:30 pm
Cast

Username: Otakon BK
Name: Victor Lea Owen
Likes: Zydrate, being high, yaoi, 'mansex' [KH lol] cake, writing, drawing.
Dislikes: spicy food, slutty girls, girls in general, stolen drugs
Bio: Because her mother is usually too stoned to really take care of him he learned form a young age to take care of himself. He was lucky that his dad would send money to enable him to do so. To him his mother was nothing more than a useless room mate whose only income is from selling her body. [Which he uses to pay the rent] That is probably where his dislike for girls began.
Shortly after he entered high school he developed a special kind of drug that isn't very harmful to the human body yet had the same effects as weed. He named this drug Zydrate for lack of a better name. Those who have seen Repo! The Genetic Opera would know where he got the name from.
Victors dislike for girls grew when some female classmates were willing to use their bodies for payment for Zydrate. Even though he accepted it he still didn't care for it. It was mostly for the sake of hiding who he truly was from the rest of the school.
Some of the dealers joined him mainly for the sex, and would often pay out of their own pockets [Or out of their wages] for it.
Image: User Image
Theme: Zydrate Anatomy

Username:
Name: Andrew Largo [AKA Victoria / Vicky Sweet]
Dislikes: His body, everything about himself.
Bio: Andrew Largo was raised by two mothers. It didn't really have a positive effect on him. Since middle school he started dressing up as a girl. It did get him a lot of attention since he did look a lot like a girl to begin with. As a kid he dreamed about singing on Broadway. When he entered high school he developed a crush on Victor. But never got the courage to approach him. Expect when it came to drug.
Image: User Image
Theme: Chromaggia

Username: Angel in my Dreams
Name: Alexander Randell Cirpriano
Dislikes: Whining, weirdos, spiders, sea food, school
Bio: My parents never cared about me, so I didn't care about them. Or anyone for that matter. I didn't care about school either. Thus, explains my horrible record and grades. Instead, I was the popular guy who went to parties and had sex with anyone and everyone, no matter the gender. I've also taken up doing drugs and drinking. My motto is "******** the world, I wanna party".
Image: Alex
Theme: "Love Addict" by Family Force Five  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:32 pm
[Accepting the profile]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:05 am
Victor woke up when his alarm went off. He looked to his side to the girl next to him. Another one of those sluts that would sell their bodies for Zydrate. It seems as if things were getting out of hand. It didn't matter so long as he gets his money in the end. He usually takes whatever cash they had when they were high anyway.

He got up, and got dressed. It was easier that it would have been since he didn't take Zydrate to sleep. Though he wished he did. He let out a sigh as the girl suddenly woke up. She got her clothes on, and ran off without saying anything.

Victor was surprised that girl was carrying $80 on her. He made a face of disquest. With how he stole their money it was like he was selling his body with an added bonus of Zydrate on the side. He stook his head to get rid of that thought before going downstairs to make breakfast. His mother was asleep at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee.

The smell of coffee that floated around the room brought some comfort. He poured himself some to go with his eggs, and bacon. He ate it quickly before grabbing some canned pasta, with some energy drinks, and a bag of chip and left his house for school. He smiling thinking of the amount of money he'd be able to get today. He was also going to test Zydrate X for the first time.

He got into his car which was a yellow SUV. He started the huge truck then was on his way.

Andrew Largo, or Vicky Sweet was on his way to school. At this point everyone believed he was female. So he kept acting the part. But it was so tiring doing so. If only he was born that way. Well, there isn't anything he could do about that though.

When he was near the school he was a yellow SUV pull up into the parking lot. It was probably Victor. Andrew's face went red thinking about him. He let out a sigh. As if Victor would even like him. Not with all the girls it was rumored he slept with.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 am
Alexander Cirpriano was currently at school, suffering from a hangover from last night's party. Sure, the party was awesome with all the sex he'd gotten, but he had gotten so wasted that he was slightly regretting it at this point in time. He had sunglasses over his eyes and wore headphones that blocked out any sounds that tried to ******** with his head, but there was no music playing through them since it would defeat the purpose of making it silent for Alex. He was hoping Victor would get to school soon, so he could cure his hangover with some Bliss.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:17 am
Victor soon walked into class with a monster in hand, and sat down at his seat. Andrew seemed to have followed behind. Since they were all in the same class and all. Andrew had some canned coffee drink. Something that starbucks made.

Victor sat in the back of the classroom. He took a short moment to glance at the unable bottle of Zydrate X without taking it out of his bag. He was excited to see how people would react to the new drug. It would have been a better idea to try it himself. But he'd rather see the effect on other people before actually trying it himself. One wrong move, and his reputation would be ruined.

Andrew took out a note book, then went to fetch a pen from his purse. He wondered what the point of having a purse. Quit a few girls had a purse as well as a backpack. But what was the point though if everything can be put in the backpack?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 am
Alex walked to the back of the class and sat by Victor. "Good morning, Victor." he said, acting casual, "Feeling Blissful today?" That was code for "Do you have any Zydrate Bliss today? I have a ******** horrible hangover again.".  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 am
Victor smiled, "Of course. A very blissful morning I believe." he said as he got out a little orange packet with Zydrate in it. If Alex were to look in the bag he'd be able to see the bottle labeled X

The good thing about Zydrate was that it was cheap. A packet usually ran $10, and would include 2 pills, while a whole bottle with 50 pills can be bought for $50. It was a better deal to buy by the bottle, but students usually don't carry $50 on them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:36 am
Alex was getting out his money when he spotted the bottle. "Anything new?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and giving a quick eye point at the bag.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 am
Victor nodded, "x" he whispered so others wouldn't hear it. There was rumors amoung dealers of a new drug in development. Well, in the end it looked as if those rumors were all true. "The first test will be during lunch" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 am
Alex smirked and nodded. "Alright," he said, "I'll be there." He handed Victor the money for the Bliss under the table.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Victor gave Alex the pills. He noticed Vicky glance over at him. What was her problem? She was always staring for some reason. But better that than a slut. But what if she was one of those creepy stalkers. That was scary. Well, it was hard to admit, but she was actually cute. Unlike the other girls she'd never really show much skin aside from her arms, and maybe her neck. She usually wore a button shirt, with a long black skirt that went down to her ankles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:06 pm
Alex was about to pop the pills in his mouth when he spotted Vicky as well. "What's that freak staring at?" he grumbled, looking at Victor.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:16 pm
Victor looked confused, "She doesn't seem like a freak to me..." he said as Vicky went back to her notes. "Perhaps because she doesn't show as much skin as the sluts at this school" he thought to himself. But all the same she did seem... weird. "Unless... she is deformed or something" he said as a joke. "Which is why she hides her body or something"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff