Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Davis Family Home (Sold) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx DAVIS FAMILY HOME xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

LOCATED IN London, England

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Living Room | Kitchen |

User Image...User Image...User Image

| Dining Room | Bathroom | Laundry Room |

xxxxxxxxxxSECOND FLOOR FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image...User Image

| Jade's Bedroom | Shared Bathroom | Amanda's Bedroom |

xxxxxxxxxxTHIRD FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Lucas' Bedroom | Lucas' Bathroom |

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amanda Morris
| Home | Work | Elsewhere | Moved

Lucas Morris
| Home | Hogwarts | Elsewhere | Moved

Jade Morris
| Home | School | Elsewhere | Moved

Oliver Davis

Kaitlyn Davis

August Morris

xxxxxxxxxxxxF A M I L Y x P E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Auron the Tarantula
| Home | Elsewhere | Moved |

Toby the Cat
| Home | Elsewhere | Deceased |

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH I S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Kaitlyn and Amanda moved in with Toby in 2017

⟹ Oliver moved in during 2033

⟹ Lucas was born in 2033

⟹ Toby passed away in 2034

⟹ August moved in during 2035

⟹ Oliver moved out in 2040

⟹ Jade was born in 2041

⟹ August and Kaitlyn moved out in 2044

⟹ Lucas brought home Auron in 2047

⟹ Amanda, Lucas, and Jade moved out with Auron in 2051

⟹ The home is vacant. This is an Open Roleplay Location

xxxxxxxxxxxxC O N T A C Txxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Not Connected to the Floo Network

⟹ Does Not Allow Apparition

⟹ Allows Owl Messages

xxxxxxxxxxxxV I S I T O R Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ None  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:13 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

Exhausted, the messy, tired, hungry boy trudged up to the door of the house. Number 15 Grimmauld Place. Where Amanda lived. So glad to finally be here, Leo took a moment before knocking. He was a pitiful sight to see, and knew it. Rumpled clothes, unwashed face, dark circles under his eyes, and now sweating. It had been a long walk here, but worth it. He would have changed his clothes, if he had another pair... At school he simply would have used magic, but here... He wouldn't risk not returning to Hogwarts simply to look nicer. His face beginning to cool, Leo used his fingers to brush his hair, though it made little difference. Realizing there was not much he could do to improve his appearance, Leo shrugged, and knocked. He glanced at Fire for confidence. She gave him an encouraging wag of the tail. He smiled. Fire never worried about anything. Envious of his dog, Leo waited for the door to open, hoping Amanda was home.

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Although Amanda gave Leonidas her address, she hadn't expected him to visit so soon; however, she was glad he did. Summer had just started, but the girl was already bored. What was a witch to do for fun when she couldn't use magic? Just because she was a rule breaker did not mean she was an idiot. If she used magic to kill her boredom, Hogwarts would not let her learn there anymore. That was the worst punishment she could think of. When Amanda opened the door, a beautiful husky sat next to her Slytherin mate. "Hey, Leo," she said with a slight smile before eyeing the dog. "Who's this?"

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

The door opened and a beautiful young blonde stepped out. Leo's face broke out in a huge grin, though he suddenly became conscious of his hobo-like appearance. He desperately wished for a decent shower, and a change of clothes. His blue eyes saw her brown ones dart to the overly excited ball of fur at his side.
"Hello Mandy! This is Fire, my dog. You wanna pet her? Just hold out your hand for her to sniff. If she likes you, she'll let you pet her. She's very wary of people, but she's good at letting the people I like pet her." As he said this, he placed his hand of Fire's head, but watched Amanda, so glad she was here.

Fire Wearing

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda knelt down to the dog's level and stuck out her hand, giving Fire the opportunity to catch her scent. She looked over at Leonidas once again, realizing what a mess he looked like. Although she was only thirteen years old and her judgement of clothing wasn't terrific, Amanda noticed how greasy the boy's hair looked, and it seemed like he wore this outfit too many days in a row. If she were any closer to him, his foul smell would probably reach her nostrils. How could a boy like this have kept his pet dog so beautifully groomed? "You look like you've had quite a day," she said, politely telling him he looked like waste. Instead of straight up asking him why he resembled a rotten toad, Amanda decided to go for a more subtle approach. This was something she did not do too often, mostly because if it involved anyone, there was a good chance she didn't care about their feelings.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Leo watched as Fire sniffed Amanda's hand then woofed and allowed the girl to pet her. A smile broke out on his face and he gently patted Fire's head. But then Amanda spoke, and Leo felt a red tinge of embarrassment come to his cheeks. He shifted his weight awkwardly, suddenly feeling unworthy to be here. Who was he to show up like this to her lovely house with its clean interior and sanitary occupants? Leo sighed and dropped his eyes before replying.
"I had to walk here... I- uh... I've had a r-rough few days... Haven't been able to shower, or- or change clothes in a while." Normally, Leo didn't have a stutter. However, when he was upset it came out. At Hogwarts, he could appear as a normal person, since he had the ability to shower and wash his clothes frequently. Outside of Hogwarts he didn't have that luxury. He only had one pair of clothes for every occasion, and his summer outfit didn't stay clean for long.

Fire Wearing

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 am
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda reached her hand over the top of Fire's head, slowly stroking the dog. She looked up at Leonidas and asked him the question. When her friend answered her, she stood up and opened the door. "Come on, you can shower here." Although she was normally supposed to ask for permission to see if anyone could come over, her sister was not home right now. Even if she was, Amanda wouldn't have asked as she was afraid Kaitlyn would nag her and not let Leonidas in. "We're gonna have to keep Fire in the living room, though. Toby might get territorial," she explained, talking about her cat.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am
User Image

Amanda was so kind! Not only was she letting him in, but she would let him use her shower, too!
"Really? Thank you so much!" Leo told her, expressing his gratitude. Now he might actually look like a civilized person. He nodded in answer to her comment about Fire and her cat, Toby. He understood. She opened the door and let him in. He stepped into a lovely living room, nicely furnished and cared for. Amanda and her sister had a beautiful house, the likes of which Leo had not seen for more then four years. Upon entering the house, the boy simply stood there, unsure where he should go or what he should do...

Fire Wearing

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda nodded once before leading Leonidas into her home. "The bathroom's just past the staircase," she explained, gesturing her arm towards the small hallway on the left. After giving her friend instructions, she realized he would need a towel. "Oh, just one second." She darted towards the bathroom, but instead of turning to go in, she opened two slim doors. Inside stood her laundry machine. Amanda tilted her head backwards to look up at a shelf which contained extra material. The blonde reached up and pulled a towel down before closing the closet. "Here you go," she said, throwing the towel into Leonidas' hands. The girl's aim really improved after playing on the quidditch team for the past two years. All she did during every match was try to score on the opposing team.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

((Sorry about my inactivity over the past couple of days))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

The pounding in Kaitlyn’s head woke her up bright and early. 11:00 sure had a way of feeling like it was early, anyway. Hazel eyes fluttered open to reveal that she wasn’t alone. This is weird, she thought, prying herself away from Haiden’s grasp. Most guys she brought home usually left before she even woke up. Guess he’s just a heavy sleeper. The blonde did her best to quietly climb out of bed with the intention of making herself a hot cup of coffee to cure her grogginess, only to notice she was wearing underwear. At least I put on a shirt, she thought, slipping on a pair of shorts she usually wore to lounge around the house in.

Arriving downstairs, Kaitlyn locked her eyes on the back of her sister’s head. “You’re home?” “Yup,” Amanda answered, not looking up from her book. “Was I loud?” Kaitlyn asked, already wishing she hadn’t. “Yup.” The barista decided not to make any more awkward small talk, so she brewed her coffee and marched back upstairs.

Sipping from her mug, Kaitlyn paused in the doorway to her bedroom, watching Haiden. He’s actually kinda cute asleep, she thought, debating whether or not to wake him up – but it seemed like she didn’t need to. The man tossed and turned lightly, which was his inevitable wake up. Assuming he would leave soon, Kaitlyn didn’t bother making him a cup of coffee as well.

User Image
User Image

Newsies Boy

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:50 am
User ImageHaiden Black
Past school: Dark Mark Institute
School grad year: 2021
Current job: Head of the committee for the Disposal of Dangerous creatures

Haider slowly opened his eyes. He looked around the room trying to figure out where he was. As he looked around, he started noticing he was having a splitting headache. "What happened last night?" He moaned. He looked down at his now naked self and his eyes widened. "That explains a portion of it." He looked at kaitlyn "Are we at your house? Also do you have anything to calm down a hangover?" He got up slowly, stumbling a little, and covered himself as he searched for his clothes.

OOC:

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Kaitlyn swallowed a sip of coffee, about to answer Haiden’s question about last night when he figured it out – just by looking down at his half covered body that stuck out from underneath the blanket. “That explains pretty much the whole story, actually. Not just a portion,” she chimed in. The blonde took a few steps towards her bed, bent down to pick up the man’s clothing – which was in a pile mixed with her own – and tossed them up at him. “Yep, my place. And uh, I have bananas – I’ve heard they help with hangovers.” Unfortunately, the woman knew from experience that they don’t diminish headaches. “Or coffee. I could make you some,” Katie offered although she was trying to hint that maybe the brunette should leave. The fun’s over. Today’s plan consisted of flipping through magazines and watching the telly.

User Image
User Image

Newsies Boy

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 am
User Image

One more kiss and we'll say goodbye
One last glass, you and I are over, almost over

╔════════════════════════════╗
Amanda Davis
Slytherin Alumna - Twenty Six Years Old - Pureblood
International Magical Office of Law

╚════════════════════════════╝

Amanda flushed the toilet and pulled up her pants as she waited for her pregnancy test to kick in. At first, the blonde assumed she had probably eaten some bad fish tacos and had gotten food poisoning – which would explain all the throwing up. But after missing her period, another possibility crept into her mind, so she waited a week, and when her period still hasn’t come, she made a trip to the nearest drug store and bought a test that now lay on the counter, displaying two red lines. s**t.. And she thought she was doing such a good job at preventing herself from getting pregnant. At least Amanda was twenty six with a stable job – she could handle a baby. That fact didn’t make this situation any less scary.

Having a stable job also didn’t make up for the fact that the baby wouldn’t have a father. Or, well, not a good one. It’s been about three weeks since Amanda broke up with August because she’s had enough of him constantly going out and drinking and just being an alcoholic. Hey, maybe he should try dating her sister. Kaitlyn was addicted to getting drunk and hook ups even if she didn’t drink during the day, at least. Alright, focus. What was she gonna do?

She could keep the baby and not tell August he’s a father, but that wouldn’t be fair to their kid to grow up, not knowing who his dad was. Especially if he’d be getting a wand in about eleven years. But what if August would want custody of their kid? Visiting rights, sure, but would the man be able to actually take care of and raise a baby? Or what if he doesn’t want anything to do with the kid? Ultimately, it is Amanda’s decision whether or not it’ll be born, but if he had a strong opposition to the choice she made, would she even let him see the baby? But what if he insisted that he sees the kid after finding out she’s pregnant and won’t give it up? Amanda slammed her fist against the counter before grabbing the pregnancy test and tossing it into the trash can. It was a smart move to go up to the third floor and use that bathroom as Katie doesn't use this one and won't find out Mandy is pregnant until she's ready to tell her. Maybe talking to Eretria about this first would help; after all, she’s already given birth, so she must have some motherly advice to give.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Heard it all before a million times
One last sip, you and I are over, almost over

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out