Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Please delete Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 pm
Just delete because it's no longer needed thanks smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm
You wanna get to know eachother better? :3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 pm
Haha well sure, why not Rune smile
Grandmaster Rune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune

lol x3 but you may have to forgive me, i am a little shy >w<  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:26 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune

Oh no no don't worry I am shy too! >///< That's why I write or sing! x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:29 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune

o: that is so awesome xD i like to write too, but i ain't a very good singer >3< i suck at singing.  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune

o: that is so awesome xD i like to write too, but i ain't a very good singer >3< i suck at singing.

Oh pish posh! No one sucks at singing, if someone shows you, you can sing! Trust me, I thought I sucked too until I got voice lessons and people helped me [I still think I suck!]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune

Oh pish posh! No one sucks at singing, if someone shows you, you can sing! Trust me, I thought I sucked too until I got voice lessons and people helped me [I still think I suck!]

lol but you got singing lessons xD i just suck xP believe me, if you heard me sing, your brain would be oozing out of your ears O.O  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune

lol but you got singing lessons xD i just suck xP believe me, if you heard me sing, your brain would be oozing out of your ears O.O

Oh no no I doubt it! I would love to read some of your writing though smile I bet it's wonderful  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm
Little Miss Matty

Hahaha thanks >////< i recently wrote a poem, but unfortunatly that was for my Human Anatomy class and we had to use some actual anatomy terms, but lucky for me we were basing it off the pathway of the heart and I turned it into a love and adventure story :3 it was fun x3 if you want I can show it too you :3 but that might take time xD oh, and the other good thing about me is that I can turn anything into a creative story o: no joke, I have like sooooo many stories in my head, that I had to write down what I think up. There are some of them I forget, some of the ones I really loved I kept inside my head and on a peice of paper :3 i'm actually thinking of writing a...well...VERY graphic novel >3< like it having a ton of death and blood. lol so sorry if thats not what your into >3<  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:57 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Hahaha thanks >////< i recently wrote a poem, but unfortunatly that was for my Human Anatomy class and we had to use some actual anatomy terms, but lucky for me we were basing it off the pathway of the heart and I turned it into a love and adventure story :3 it was fun x3 if you want I can show it too you :3 but that might take time xD oh, and the other good thing about me is that I can turn anything into a creative story o: no joke, I have like sooooo many stories in my head, that I had to write down what I think up. There are some of them I forget, some of the ones I really loved I kept inside my head and on a peice of paper :3 i'm actually thinking of writing a...well...VERY graphic novel >3< like it having a ton of death and blood. lol so sorry if thats not what your into >3<

Hehe you're just like me! A mind fulll of ideas and thoughts that you don't even know what all to pick from! I have never seen anyone write a graphic novel, so when it's done , may I read it sometime? smile I don't right as many stories as I write poems or writing descriptive papers. Like a paragraph that paints an image in the mind. [the awkward moment when you forget what's that called ] I bet your poem for anatomy was funny! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:01 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Hehe you're just like me! A mind fulll of ideas and thoughts that you don't even know what all to pick from! I have never seen anyone write a graphic novel, so when it's done , may I read it sometime? smile I don't right as many stories as I write poems or writing descriptive papers. Like a paragraph that paints an image in the mind. [the awkward moment when you forget what's that called ] I bet your poem for anatomy was funny! smile

lol some of it was xD but i try to base it more off of a love story because I feel thats what i'm mostly good at >3< to tell you the truth, I ain't a big fan of tragedy's, but I will watch them from time to time :3 i actually prefer a story with happy endings o: I won't mind if a character dies here and there, unless I get really attatched to a character x3 which in my story, I did plan a few of the character's deaths already, but found more of a way for it to have more of a happy ending :3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol some of it was xD but i try to base it more off of a love story because I feel thats what i'm mostly good at >3< to tell you the truth, I ain't a big fan of tragedy's, but I will watch them from time to time :3 i actually prefer a story with happy endings o: I won't mind if a character dies here and there, unless I get really attatched to a character x3 which in my story, I did plan a few of the character's deaths already, but found more of a way for it to have more of a happy ending :3

I have written two love stories. Once I dedicated to my friend and it was called "As Cream Follows" the other, was called "I Never Gave a Damn About the Whether" which took place in Nazi Germany.. both are love stories. Only one of them has deaths in it [you can guess easily] The sad part[ like any book] no matter what, even when you think you haven't you find yourself getting attached to a character BECAUSE [and you know this] when they die, a part of you dies too x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:07 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

I have written two love stories. Once I dedicated to my friend and it was called "As Cream Follows" the other, was called "I Never Gave a Damn About the Whether" which took place in Nazi Germany.. both are love stories. Only one of them has deaths in it [you can guess easily] The sad part[ like any book] no matter what, even when you think you haven't you find yourself getting attached to a character BECAUSE [and you know this] when they die, a part of you dies too x.x

lol never thought of that before X.x XD but i think writing stories is fun :3 it brings out your imagination to life O:  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:09 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol never thought of that before X.x XD but i think writing stories is fun :3 it brings out your imagination to life O:

Hehe well now you opened your eyes up to something! Also it's a way to just let your mind escape from the pains of the life around you! smile Oh random question, how ooold are you?  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff