Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Spent the day with Ebony the Peacian, yo'. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 pm
Ebony and I met up at the mall at noon and hung out aaallll day, like cool cats. (; Consisted of tiny Starbucks cups, clothes shopping, and tons of gossiping. And a whole buncha fun, of course!

So, here are some pictures! ♥ Sorry for page stretching~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Ebony the Peacian

We're so cool, right? (;  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Tainii
User Image

User ImageSquee, so cute! Lmao @ the neon shoes. I really wanted to get them, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:49 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Tainii
User Image

User ImageSquee, so cute! Lmao @ the neon shoes. I really wanted to get them, haha.
It's too bad we're so poor, right ? );  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm
Tainii
It's too bad we're so poor, right ? );
User Image

User ImageThis is true, but I love the stuff we got! We need to hang out more often. <3

Also, my family thinks you're adorable, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Ebony the Peacian
User Image

User ImageThis is true, but I love the stuff we got! We need to hang out more often. <3

Also, my family thinks you're adorable, haha.
We totally should before you go back to Chicago. ♥

And yeah, your family is so freaking sweet. (:

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm
Tainii
We totally should before you go back to Chicago. ♥

And yeah, your family is so freaking sweet. (:
User Image

User ImageDefinitely! And you can take me to go see the Asian markets and such, where we can have some aloe smoothies. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:10 pm
Ebony the Peacian
User Image

User ImageDefinitely! And you can take me to go see the Asian markets and such, where we can have some aloe smoothies. biggrin
Totally! ♥ That would be like, amazing. :3  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Look at you two cuties! Ish jealous! But I'm glad you had fun. Good luck getting those shoes some day! And enjoy your smoothies!

Doesn't surprise me at all that Ebony's whole family is sweet - she obviously "comes by it honest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:46 pm
JoyRose
Look at you two cuties! Ish jealous! But I'm glad you had fun. Good luck getting those shoes some day! And enjoy your smoothies!

Doesn't surprise me at all that Ebony's whole family is sweet - she obviously "comes by it honest."
You should come down here sometime! ♥  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm
Tainii
JoyRose

I would absolutely love the chance to hang out with you two! heart But for now, I'll just have to enjoy you all vicariously. I won't be here on Gaia after tonight much, if at all, for the next few weeks. But I'll be on Facebook maybe. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:09 pm
JoyRose
Tainii
JoyRose

I would absolutely love the chance to hang out with you two! heart But for now, I'll just have to enjoy you all vicariously. I won't be here on Gaia after tonight much, if at all, for the next few weeks. But I'll be on Facebook maybe. xd
o: Are you going somewhere?  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:12 pm
Tainii
JoyRose
Tainii
JoyRose

Actually yes. We leave in about 7 hours to head west. We're going to see Yellowstone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 pm
JoyRose
Tainii
JoyRose
Tainii
JoyRose

Actually yes. We leave in about 7 hours to head west. We're going to see Yellowstone!
Sounds like you'll be having a lot of fun! ^^  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 pm
That's some cool pictures! ^-^ I never really go out with my besties, seeing as I'm shy and lazy.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff