Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[open)A Night's Quest for Eldership(updated a little bit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am
Welcome to A Night's Quest for Eldership

This is a plot thread for my Uni mare Nightling whom I hope to get up to being an elder. xD Sorry if everything is in disarray, but I am trying. If you have any suggestions please let me know. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:46 am
User Image

Name: Nightling
Born: 2/14/2009
Breed: 4th gen Uni
Temper: Adorable -
-Pre-Home Wrecking- As a foal she was just a cute little bundle of... cute. Out of all her sibling, Nightling or Night Night as her brother called her, was the only one without the wings of her mother. But she's the spitting image of her great grandfather Shihab color wise and sporting the horn from her father's linage. Though she was jealous of her siblings with being able to fly, but she enjoyed the time she spent with her father. She could really do no wrong to him, nor to much of her other family. Nightling may have been the darker side of the family, but who says that dark wasn't cute?

Grown up, Nightling has taken a turn for the good? When leaving her family she traveled much and met very few other Soquili. One might think that she had gone mad at some point with her quiet and calm nature, though tends to act a little foalish now and again. Living within a darker part of her homelands, the dark forest as she has come to know as the heart of Kalona Territory, but safe in her cup like valley she holds no fear to the 'brutes'. Kind and caring, Nightling will help anyone in need be they reg or skinwalker she doesn't care. To her there are no boundaries between the 'kinds' a life is a life no matter what 'side' they claim to be on.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 am
Plots

Valley sweet valley - While the cozy title suggests a nice setting. But this plot I would like a skinwalker, Pure if possible, to invade Nightling's home. Given that Night thinks that not all Skinwalkers are as evil as they claim to be. I would like one to prove her wrong. Driving her from her home and making her think that her mate is killed. (Though he won't be killed)

Rped with - Tsaheylu

Help of another kind - Alone and without a home, she dares not return to her valley. While she is the strong mare and will always be, but right now she will need someone to help her back up. This can be one or multiple characters.

Rped With -

Insult to Injury - Like above, but only she is met/attacked by other skinwalkers or Kalona looking for an easy meal. Since she is broken, wounding and leaving a tempting trail, it would be interesting to see what happens. ^^

Rped with - (Multiple characters would be loved)

Open for suggestions as well. ^^
---------------------------------------------

Plots not looking for: Mating  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am
rps;

Pre-plot:
Helping Plants - Aquitaine/Nightling

plot:
Home no more - Nightling/Tsaheylu  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 pm
So, I was thinking perhaps Nightling could teach my girl Aquitaine about herbs used for healing. Because of her mutant blood Aquitaine had a very hard time using her natural unicorn healing powers, when she can use them they are super weak. So she wants to learn about healing herbs that can help her heal others without having to struggle to use her natural powers.

I can throw others at her later, but figured it would be best to start with one and work our way up from there.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 pm
I'm sure Night would love to teach her. ^^ She is always looking to strengthen the use of herbs and other healing remedies. Would you like to start it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:17 pm
Sure, I'll toss something up in a little bit and throw the link here.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm
okie dokie. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:21 pm
RP for you  

She-Ra of Etheria

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am
She-Ra of Etheria
Tags to. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 am
I'd like to offer the Evermore herd for plots Help of another kind and Oh Herd of mine

They'd be more than happy to help her and she'd be accepted into the herd without any problems. The herd, however, does have a metaplot that's chugging along slowly that you can read about here to see if it's something you'd want her to be a part of. c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:30 pm
I do like the herd for 'Oh herd of mine'. ^^ We can also do Help of another kind, but I would like some others to 'help' her before becoming an official herd member if that makes sense. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm
That's fine~ By others do you mean other members of the herd or others outside of the herd? ov o

Sorry for the late response. XD  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
That's fine~ By others do you mean other members of the herd or others outside of the herd? ov o

Sorry for the late response. XD
Could be a bit of both. ^^ Since she is coming from a long distance away from where the herd resides.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff