Dox's Plot Thread-O Plenty![OPEN! LOTS O' PLOTS!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:23 pm
Plot thread for my Soquili. :3
Feel free to toss out and plot ideas that you might have.
Plots are updated. I like to come up with new plot ideas so stick around.

Easiest way to get contact with me:
PM or quote.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm
Role-Play List

Florian:
None right now. :[

Madhu:
* Small Fun![Lapin & Madhu]--Still in progress.

Pax:
* Unexpected Attention[Aquitaine & Pax]--Still in progress.

Finnegan James:
None right now :[

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image
Name: Florian

Personality: Florian doesn’t suffer from multiple personality disorder or anything of that sort, but there are definitely two sides to this young mare; one side being jubilant and always trying to keep a positive outcome to any situation with a generous and warming disposition. However, that side can easily be overcome with a rebellious flare that’s hidden deep within this mare. She can snap, throw a tantrum like no other, and be very stubborn. She’s not at all afraid to tell someone her thoughts—so yes, she’s very blunt. She’s not at all stupid and is quite smart as she did a lot of studying with a mentor and while she was traveling on her own for many years as a yearling. So be careful, but don’t be discouraged to meet this young gal. She is quite friendly and nice to those whom are nice to her.

Breedings:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

What I’m Looking For:

• General RP.

• A Helping Hand.
- Just a fun, quick RP between a possible friend-to- be and Florian. It’s almost Winter and Florian hasn’t yet collected enough roses (she has an obsession with roses). Maybe someone could help her? I’m thinking a female character, that way this friend in question could become a really great friend of Florian’s.

• That’s Not Acting Like A Lady!
- Florian knows her manners, but sometimes the blunt side of her personality shines more so than usual and she can come across as rude to some. Maybe someone can actually teach this young female how to be a ‘lady’. Might be a challenge for said character and for Florian herself.

• A Golden Rose, you say?
- It was just a rumor. Just a myth. But yet the stories keep coming back about a golden rose high within the treacherous mountains. A golden rose would be a prize that Florian would love to obtain and put in her garden, but yet to make the journey by herself seems foolish. Wont you help her?

Note: Feel free to give out your own RPs you might have in mind. :3 She’s open to just about anything, really. Even some little fights and arguments. I can even RP her as a foal, if you’d like.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
Name: Madhu

Personality: While being an adult, Madhu has the energy as a little foal. He’s very bright and bubbly but with a sensible attitude. He’s not the type to start neither a fight nor one to get involved in such things. He’d rather be safe and just watch from the sidelines as others combat. And while this nomadic male is always on the go, he’d really spend his time watching the clouds go by than traveling. He’s smart—bookworm smart and uses his knowledge to his advantage.

Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

What I’m Looking For:

General RP! :3
Friends, friends, FRIENDS! :3
Meet & Greets

Maybe a possible love interest? I'd like to RP him out first though.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
Name: Pax

Personality: Pax is nothing more than a big ‘ol flirt. He’s defiantly a ladies man and knows how to flaunt it. If not trying to suave and strut his stuff, Pax is pretty much outgoing and considerably nice to others. He can be quite charming when he wants to and wouldn’t mind helping someone out if they needed it.

Breedings:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

What I’m Looking For:

LADIES! ;p Pax needs to get his flirt on.
General Meet and Greets
Maybe someone to teach him a lesson that it's not okay to mess with a female's heart.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Alter Cert[without armor]

Name: Finnegan James [Finni or James]

Personality: Finnegan James is a very proud creature even though he’s not a purebred like his brethren. He lives life for the thrill of adventure and the opportunity to help others. Taught by the best mentor, a mouse named Reepicheep; the two sought out a journey of a lifetime in the name of honor and justice. Finnegan James, a kind soul that anyone shouldn’t worry about approaching. In fact, he adores meeting new faces and making new friends. However it wouldn’t be wise to cross ‘blades’ with this one as you might just meet your match.

Breedings:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
Note: He’s not quite yet of ‘age’ to breed yet.

What I’m Looking For:

General Meet & Greets
Other 'knightly'-looking Soquilis to meet, preferably.
Mentors and/or teachers.
Quests!
Maybe love interests. I'd like to develop his character first though. :3

• You Can’t Save Everyone
- Finnegan James and another will set off to help a nearby village by some sort of an evil-something-or-another. However, they won’t be so successful and Finnegan’s pride will be beaten down. He’s never failed before. It’s a new feeling that’s lousy and horrible, but I’d like Finnegan’s personality and character to grow because of this.

• Uniqueness.
- Finnegan James isn’t a purebred Uni. Only half of him is so, and because of not being pureblood he was casted away from his family. He doesn’t feel ashamed for not being pureblood and usually doesn’t have the thought turn him down, but lately it’s been getting to his head. Someone whom was in need of his help had turned him down because he ‘didn’t fit the profile of being a knight’. Whatever that means. But it left him thinking that maybe there are others who would turn down his help because of what he is. So, it would be great if someone of mix breed came and told him, ‘hey it’s okay to be different.’

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 pm
RESERVED

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm
OPEN!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 am
Hey !

I have some possible ideas for Finnegan

1) Ironforge - Is always willing to help and train those with Knightly intent, he is currently training Mercy & Zhevra along with She-ra of Etheria's Kaleidoscope, a former student but he'd be willing to take on another student.

2) Mercy is as you can see also a half unicorn, I'd love for them to meet - Mercy's pretty outgoing and happy with who and what she is (even if she's currently failing her knight training due to lack of taking it seriously). Of course Zhevra is also half uni so he could work as well.

I love your 'You can't save everyone plot' and would offer either of my bad guy groupsPirata and her son Agave who have icly taken over some lands nearby a mountain and enslaved/chased off whomever lived there already or Jormungander who along with his mate Alti are pretty much tryingot kill/enslave anything non-kalona.

annnd I'm already RPing with Florian. Madhu is more then welcome to meet my Little Meadow Herd, a group of mostly Usdia living in an alpine meadow.

Ironforge and mercy's plots are more detailed in my plot thread. They are both my elder prospects so I would love some more activity with them.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 am
JetAlmeara

-Finnegan would be honored if Ironforge was to teach him. I'll probably RP Reepicheep as well since him and Finnegan are kinda a duel team.
I'm thinking that while being taught by Ironforge, that Finnegan would also meet Mercy and even Zhevra since they're both half unicorns. Either or would would perfectly.

-Perhaps either student of Ironforge could help with Finnegan's plot "You Can't Save Everyone'. Maybe Mercy because she's having a lack of taking training seriously. And the 'bad guy' of the plot could be Jormungander.

Sure! Any RP with Madhu is loved! :3 Sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:14 am
II Paradox II
JetAlmeara

-Finnegan would be honored if Ironforge was to teach him. I'll probably RP Reepicheep as well since him and Finnegan are kinda a duel team.
I'm thinking that while being taught by Ironforge, that Finnegan would also meet Mercy and even Zhevra since they're both half unicorns. Either or would would perfectly.

-Perhaps either student of Ironforge could help with Finnegan's plot "You Can't Save Everyone'. Maybe Mercy because she's having a lack of taking training seriously. And the 'bad guy' of the plot could be Jormungander.

Sure! Any RP with Madhu is loved! :3 Sounds good to me!

All of those sound great to me, Reepicheep can even meet Prospector, Ironforges Wopletinger lol Which ones would you like to get started with? I'm good with starting them if you want, or you can if you have an idea. Either or works for me.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 pm
Hey Para!

I was wondering if Finnegan would be interested in meeting Marceline due to their similarities. Marceline is a half-unicorn just like him and is also very much into the 'knight/protecting others' path in life. Although, that is mostly due to her upbringing. I think she could be a good fit for the Uniqueness plot or we could always have them meet and come up with something else if you'd rather. C: Oh, she is also under Ironforge's guidance as well so there is a way for them to meet that way too (well she will be once the first part of her plot is done XD). If you want to see her personality: Teepee link

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 pm
Oh boy, I was looking forward to when this opened. I have a few to throw your way for some of your plots.

First up for Madhu: I have a crap ton of Usdia I could throw his way. But since he is quite energetic I think it might be interesting if he met Lapin. She has more energy than she could ever use, is curious about everything and would love to meet more usdia. I can toss others at him too.

Next for Pax: I have a flirt and lover of stallions Tairyn that he could flirt with. Or alternately I could potentially toss Aquitaine at him to flirt with, she's not used to getting a lot of positive attention and has never been flirted with so it could be very interesting to see what happens

For Finnegan: To go along with what Jet offered I can have him meet Kaleidoscope who is Ironforge's previous student and also acting mentor to Mercy.
For his 'Uniqueness' plot I could definitely throw Aquitaine at him. She is the daughter of a knight and a dancer who are both unicorns, and while she hasn't set out on the path of a knight it is something she holds dear to her and may one day try to pursue. Being a mutant from two unicorns she knows full well what it is like to be different. She has learned a lot from her past experiences and could offer him advice on what it's like to truly be different and show that there are benefits to it as well as downsides.

You can check out my others found in my plot thread but I figured this was a good start.  

She-Ra of Etheria

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm
JetAlmeara

Could you start the RP with Finnegan and Ironforge + Mercy. If you don't mind RPing the two. :3
And I'll start the RP with Florian and Zangar. :3 Sound good?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff