Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image
Banners were made by the awesome and wonderful Moo 8>

Also keep in mind that I co-own ALL of these Soq. So all mating or fling offers will have to be discussed with said owners.

wahmbulance Quote me to get my attention! wahmbulance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image
x.||||| No whining

x.||||| No bashing others

x.||||| No complaining

x.||||| Be nice

x.||||| I have the right to refuse your Soq or your offer so please don't take it to heart.

x.||||| DO NOT spam me with breeding offers.

x.||||| If you don't feel comfortable posting here then ping me a PM. :B I luff them!

x.||||| I am very nice so don't feel scared to make an offer for a plot. ^_^

x.||||| Please be patient with me when it comes to RP tags. I have a life and most of it is spent off Gaia. =3

x.||||| DO NOT PM ME ABOUT A TAG! I check them regularly and will tag them when I have the time. Trust me I know you tagged the RP. xD I just don't want my PM box filled with PM labeled "TAG".

x.||||| SIDE NOTE: Rps can bore me very easily so the more interesting the better. No pressure intended it's just how my mind works. =C

x.||||| Each Soquili has a two RP rule. Meaning first come, first serve. Once both slots are filled I won't take on more Rps for that specific Soq until I finish those two.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image

Please use it.

[size=15][i]GIVE ME PLOTS NOW![/i][/size]
[img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img]
[b]Quick Personality Blurb:[/b]
[b]Which Soquili:[/b] (Who of mine are you offering to)
[b]What Plot?:[/b] (Please post the plot name here)
[b]Your Ideas:[/b](What are you offering for the plot)
[b]Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image

Name: Gabriel

Do's and Don't's:
- Nothing flock or herd related.
- Someone evil is fine just as long as they don’t abuse him or run away with the kids.
- Someone who can handle him and his brute kind of behavior.

Personality:
Gabriel is an a** right off the bat. He only believes in the family and what it stands for. He isn't about to let anyone get close to him and doesn't want any kind of love. He gets that enough from his mother. His father died in battle and that is one thing he doesn't like anyone to talk about because he hates mentioning him. It sets off raw emotions that can cause him to attack you.

He loves battle and everything is a battle to him. Even to talking to other Soq is battle to him because the other could attack at any given moment. Being one of the biggest in the herd he fights a lot and sadly he doesn't have good speaking skills with others. His aggression comes out when he speaks with other Soq including females so he isn't a sweet talker and will do anything to not be in love with another.

Looking for:

Storyteller
Gabriel has had many adventures and many battles in his lifetime, but hasn't had the chance to tell any of them to someone. I would love him to open up to an individual about his adventures through his youth and even into his adulthood.

Nemesis
Gabriel has never had a true rival in his life. I would love if someone stepped up for the challenge.

A Fling?
Gabriel isn’t just looking for a random fling. No, he wants a mare that would stay and care for the children as well. I want him to meet a mare who cares for children and is willing to give a breeding up for him. A more in depth plot can be discussed.

Family
Gabriel misses his family even though he doesn't say it and would love to see them again. His children or other family members are something he would love to get in touch with again. 8>

Anything else?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

RP Slots:
1.)
2.)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
He needs Rp BADLY. He wasn't really Rped so he could use the development.

Name: Prince Pinkie

Do's and Don't's:
- No one that will maim or harm him
- No one evil

Personality:

-Will be updated later-

Looking for:

Pink Rules
Pinkie has never seen anything wrong with his color, but I'm sure everyone doesn't feel the same way about that. I would love if he would meet someone who isn't too fond of the color pink.

Ego
Pinkie is all about himself just like his father. For this, I think it would be amusing to either meet someone with just as high of an ego as him or someone who really knocks him down a few pegs. He won't really be fond of the other after that, but it would be good for his character.

What Are You?
Pinkie is half-kalona even though he looks like a pure blood. He hasn't really had the chance to meet other kalona let alone one that isn't very pleasant. I want him to meet a kalona that isn't as nice as he is to let him know that he is a rarity among his breed.

Family
Pinkie misses his family even though he doesn't say it and would love to see them again.

Anything else?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

RP Slots:
1.) Pink Rules - Pinkie x Chloris
2.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

Name: Astraea

Do's and Don't's:
- No one evil
- She will need someone who is willing to be patient with her.

Personality:
Astraea can be very distant and not someone to talk to if you want to have an in depth conversation with someone. She doesn't talk much and usually just let's you figure out what she wants by giving off body signals.

She is like both of her parents combined. She believes in spirits even though she can't see them and also believes in light folk like her other daddy Enitan. While her sister goes on a pilgrimage, she has another duty to fulfill that she feels was given to her from the time of popping out of her basket. She is going to be a Mystic to her family as well as a guardian of the woods like her father was.

She feels the energy around her from the already deceased and even though she can't see them she knows they are around her.

Knowledge is her passion and the more she learns the more she feels she can help or give others information. This in turn makes her very alluring and someone that is sought after for knowledge whether it be good or bad, she is high on the hierarchy ladder with the family.

Looking for:

Guiding The Lost
Astraea's job is to guide those who can't find their way. So for this plot I would like her to meet a Soq who has no idea where they are and need help. She is reluctant to help anyone that needs it so this will be good for her.

Comfort
Astraea has issues when it comes to emotions just like her father Hania Shen. She doesn't understand them and probably never will. So I would like someone who could work at it with her. Someone who is either very touchy feel-y or someone who is kind of flirty. Just someone who is into nuzzling and what not. It might freak her out, but it's something she will need to learn.

Friends?
Astraea never thought about it. She never even thought she needed someone other then her family, but sometimes you do. This Soq will have to be persistent and very patient. She won't open up to them right away and probably will be very standoffish about it.

Mystical
Astraea is the mystic of the family so she sings for the dead and performs a ceremony for them after they pass into the next world. This is something she will need to work on and improve since she was never really taught how to do any of it. So I would like her to possibly meet someone who is musical in nature or someone who is spiritual. Either could work or possibly both.

Love?
Astraea isn't the type to actively go looking for love let alone start to have feelings for someone. She doesn't understand love and isn't social enough to even care about it. So it's something that she would either have to stumble upon or someone is just going to have to be patient with her. In that case, she really doesn't have any ideal stallion type. In fact she probably won't care what they look like or who they are as long as they are loyal. She isn't going to want someone who is looking for a good time.

Family
Astraea misses her family and would love to speak with any of them again.

Anything else?
Don't see something here you are interested in or maybe she fits into a plot of yours? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

RP Slots:
1.)
2.)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Name: Alestra Saito
Status: Single, Looking – Lifemate Only anything else would have to be discussed.

Do's and Don't's:
- Someone evil would probably suit her better.
- If it's someone nice, then they would most likely be more her pet then a lifemate.
- Time is something that will need to be taken into count with her. She is cruel, vicious and mean so she won't love right away if at all.

Personality:
She is a manipulative b***h. It's plain and simple.
She will not be your friend and she will only play nice to get what she wants. She will even try to use other evil Soq as well and then kick them to the curb when she tires of them. She just doesn't care for anything living or dead. Completely heartless and completely cold towards everyone thanks to her brother. She grew up very closely to her brother Yutaka and watched his experiments very closely. She grew hatred for him as well as everyone else when she saw how weak they were in trusting him until he turned around and used them.

She lives by her rules and her rules only. She does not think males are superior and does not believe you need one to survive in the world. She doesn't think rationally all the time, but when she does she is very intelligent. When she doesn't, she will lash out without even thinking of her own health.

Manipulative and dark, she is not the kind of Soq that you would want to run into. In fact, if you do face her..you shouldn't even think twice and should just run.

Looking for:

Victim
Alestra will need a victim that she can use the way she wants. They will be released when she tires of them, but until then they will be used as someone that either can make her life a little more exciting or she will simply attack them trying to kill them for a meal. It’s all up in the air, but she is pretty capable of both.

Half-Breeds Are Just As Good As A Pure Blood
Alestra is a half-breed due to her mother being ¼ regular, but this didn’t make her any less proud of where she came from. Her brother doesn’t show any resemblence of being a mixed breed nor does he act like anything other then a kalona. She grew up with a purist brother who hated his father for ending up with a reg and Alestra still believes this is why her brother killed them both. For this plot I want her to meet up with a purist kalona and have a talk about it. Whether it leads to a fight or a friendship of some kind I don’t mind, but it will probably be a debate on who is better. She doesn’t believe she is dirt just because she is ¼ reg when the rest of her is full kalona.
Kalona Pure Blood only

Rival
Alestra doesn’t like to play nice, even with her own kind she finds pretty much all Soq breed revolting and putrid. She easily gets into confrontations and loves igniting anger in others. I want her to pretty much have someone she loathes or hates more then anything else in the world. This Soq will pretty much be her sparring buddy. They will fight whenever they meet and how badly they both end up depends on how bad you want your Soq to end up. I personally don’t mind Alestra getting badly injured, but I DO NOT want her to die.

Capture
Alestra will want something..interesting to stick around her. They would be like her pet and will probably face some of the cruelties she has a habit of doing to others. So don’t expect your Soq to come out without some injuries and whatnot for this. xD

What Do You Know?
Alestra is very touchy when it comes to her past. She was abused mentally and physically by her brother as she grew up into the mare she is today. I would like to see someone completely break her to the point where she lashes out. Just be aware she could hurt your Soq, but she will need to face the truth that her brother doesn’t honestly care about her existence at all. She is only there for his use to get victims for his experiments. Other then that she is pretty much something that can be thrown away at any given time.

Love Or Something Like It
Alestra has never really loved anyone and the thought of love sickens her most of the time. Of course she does have bouts where she wants to have someone there with her, but they are becoming fewer and fewer though her will to procreate is getting stronger with each passing day. For this, I want her to meet a stallion(s) that can either be as aggressive as her or like a pet to her. it honestly depends where the plot goes. It won't be easy, but she can either fall in love with one of the stallions or if there are a few suitors..she would pick which would give her the best and strongest children. This plot could honestly go various ways so I'm open to change things according to her character.

Anything else?
Don't see something here you are interested in or maybe she fits into a plot of yours? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

RP Slots:
1.)
2.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Name: Phantasm

Do's and Don't's:
- No one evil
- No one that will harm him
- Someone who is willing to see past his...oddities.

Personality:
Phantasm is...well odd. He likes to pick and choose who he speaks with mainly because he is afraid he will weird them out or sometimes he just observes others from afar. He fears rejection and others thinking he is some weird medical experiment or something. His mother and father don't have the weird random mutations that he does and it makes him wonder what he is exactly. His spiked tail is good for a offensive or defensive weapon, but he isn't threatening enough to use it as such. Maybe if the situation called for it he would. Then his neck...it's something he can't explain and something he can't ignore. It's a second mouth with dark mist that just seeps out from time to time.

Other then that, he tries his best to stay out of the radar. He likes being unnoticed and rather...invisible. He tends to drift towards the weird and bizarre because it's what he thinks he is. His confidence is lacking even though he doesn't care what people think of him.

His two little friends, Ghastly and Haunter, have a personality of their own. Now that he is grown and they are around him at all time he never really feels alone. Ghastly, who he named Specter, and Haunter, who he named Wraith, were always there by him. Specter is very laid back and is the more intellectual of the two. He is all about thinking things through instead of just going in gun-ho about it all. Wraith on the other hand is the opposite. He is all about doing without thinking and loves scaring anyone he can. Though sometimes it backfires thanks to Specter. They are both a part of Phantasm that he wouldn't trade for anything.

Looking for:

Scary Nights
Phantasm has never had the opportunity to scare anyone. Even though he doesn't like to scare others, he gets a small thrill out of doing it. So I want him to meet another who is a bit skittish so that he has an easy time scaring them.

Odd Behavior
Phantasm is a bit odd by nature. I want him to meet someone else that is just as odd as him and became best friends. He desperately needs someone close since he has no friends. The more odd the better.

Family
Phantasm would love to get in touch with his family. He misses his sisters a lot as well as his mother.

Anything else?

RP Slots:
1.)
2.)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:08 pm
Reserved
Hania Shen Goes Here

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm
Reserved