Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Hello just joined looking to chat with some people :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessSage13

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 pm
Hello just recently joined after hearing about this from one of my friends o.o anyways bored, and wanted to chat with a few people make some friends and all.

A little about me, I live in California, I like anime and manga will always like it! (tend to watch more anime then reading manga.) I like a lot of the old ones and quite a few of the new ones. Right now Fairy Tail is at the top of my list though my favorite is E'x Driver even though its short. I love to draw all sorts of things even made a few gaia videos animating them but haven't done it for a while. I like to paintball hang with my friends, bowl, bike ride, play video games, huge into Marvel and DC comics (more Marvel then DC Thor and Hulk are my favorite characters both have reasons and not because of the movies.), and more. Didn't want to make this too long. Anyways send me a pm or reply on here either is fine :3 hope to hear from you guys soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 am
Hey  

Condensed Lover

Aged Codger

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:59 am
Tjudgmentday8
Hello just recently joined after hearing about this from one of my friends o.o anyways bored, and wanted to chat with a few people make some friends and all.

A little about me, I live in California, I like anime and manga will always like it! (tend to watch more anime then reading manga.) I like a lot of the old ones and quite a few of the new ones. Right now Fairy Tail is at the top of my list though my favorite is E'x Driver even though its short. I love to draw all sorts of things even made a few gaia videos animating them but haven't done it for a while. I like to paintball hang with my friends, bowl, bike ride, play video games, huge into Marvel and DC comics (more Marvel then DC Thor and Hulk are my favorite characters both have reasons and not because of the movies.), and more. Didn't want to make this too long. Anyways send me a pm or reply on here either is fine :3 hope to hear from you guys soon!

Why Hello there. For one, Thor and Ironman all the way razz
But hi, How are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 am
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8

Why Hello there. For one, Thor and Ironman all the way razz
But hi, How are you?

I do like Ironman but I like Hulk and Thor more, the brutes XD I am good thank you for asking biggrin  

DarknessSage13

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 am
Tjudgmentday8
User Image

Hulk and thor are awesome, But I've always loved Ironman, even his comics. And Thor.. He's just thor, XD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 am
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8
User Image

Hulk and thor are awesome, But I've always loved Ironman, even his comics. And Thor.. He's just thor, XD

User Image

Thor the god of thunder! biggrin I love the fact I have Thor in my last name razz  

DarknessSage13

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 am
Tjudgmentday8
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8
User Image

User Image

Thor the god of thunder! biggrin I love the fact I have Thor in my last name razz
User Image

Lol that's awesome. And yup, Thor God of Thunder :3.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:50 am
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Well I also liked hearing about the Norse Gods when I was little, so when I found out about marvel's Thor I started getting into it. >.> I also like the fact that only Thor and Hulk are the only ones known to pick up Mjöllnir. Oh I also like the x-men but so many of them I like XD.  

DarknessSage13

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 am
Tjudgmentday8
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8
O w l - C h a n
Tjudgmentday8
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Well I also liked hearing about the Norse Gods when I was little, so when I found out about marvel's Thor I started getting into it. >.> I also like the fact that only Thor and Hulk are the only ones known to pick up Mjöllnir. Oh I also like the x-men but so many of them I like XD.
User Image

Storm is my number one Fav. And Yeah, I love learnign about the Norse Gods. It's Fascinating to me.

But I sadly have to cut this short for now. I need to finish my homework. Even though it's 3am. You can pm me if you like.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 am
Hello emotion_yatta  

Xx_For3v3r_Yours_xX

deleteusername

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:25 pm
Xx_For3v3r_Yours_xX
Hello emotion_yatta

Hi emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 pm
Divine_Empress
Xx_For3v3r_Yours_xX