Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:48 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Introduction
╚══════════════════~~═╝

╔═~~

There are 3 Soq and 1 Familiar located in this thread.

If you are curious, the mark at the beginning is so I know what one I'm looking at in my bookmarks.

A Few Things

-> Some Soq have detailed chapters in their future lives. If you are interested in one of these Soq but not the specific plots in those chapters, I am always welcome to RP of all kinds or little Arcs in between. I do like having an idea of the future, but I'm also alright with changes to those plots. That's the fun of RP'ing, the surprises!

-> I'm passionate about writing. Flings I will do without RP, but I generally prefer doing everything through RP. Romance is best left to build up to. I'm not here to gather as many pets as I can. I'm here to enjoy a good story.

-> Assume all below are straight. I don't do same sex animals. But I will, if the certain Soq has flings available, act as a surrogate in a plot.

~~═╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Earth Walkers
╚══════════════════~~═╝

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:52 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Cloud Fluffers
╚══════════════════~~═╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:54 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Magic Wielders
╚══════════════════~~═╝

Quote:
User ImageBasic Information Ezekiel Doveling
Marital Status Single
Teepee Page
Personality What's under his tail says expressive.
Ezekiel is a kind and gentle soul wrapped in a silly package. If you're familiar with my Senshi OC Sailor Genam, you'll have a pretty good idea of Ezekiel's character. Isiah bled into the alicorn's muse, so they are quite similar.
If you are not, then the first thing you'll notice is how friendly he is. It doesn't matter who it is, Ezekiel will approach them with an often loud greeting as he's usually too impatient to meet a new person to wait until he's close enough to them. If the said greeting doesn't go over well, he will feel guilty and apologize, offering to leave the offended animal be. If one were to take pity on him and keep his company around, it is unlikely he would notice it was faked. Ezekiel isn't the brightest or most observant Soq you'll meet.
The second thing you're likely to notice is how cheery he is. Nothing ever seems to upset him. He always has a smile on his face where he's able. If not, it's always very obvious what he's feeling as he's a very expressive stallion. It's a good thing his forelock is so long or he wouldn't be able to hide anything from anyone.
But this cheeriness has a downside. Because of his harsh past, Ezekiel has developed a fear towards negativity. If found in others, he goes into super helper mode, doing all in his power to keep them happy. Even if it harms himself in the process. This is a very self-destructive trait that he has little control over. 'Specially when it threatens his ruin his own positive attitude. Ezekiel has a habit of pretending there is nothing wrong so he doesn't have to face the fact his life isn't all rainbows and butterflies when his life growing up was full of so much fear and pain.
Background When Ezekiel was a very young foal, he was snatched away by humans who raised Uni and Kirin for the soul purpose of the slaughter. The horns were removed and sold, along with any other parts they thought would be valuable to respective buyers. He doesn't remember the family he was taken from much. A small memory here and there is about it.
How did he get away with his life? There was a little boy who lived there and liked to take care of the animals. He was never told about the truth behind why they only raised Kirin and Uni foals. Then one day the truth came out. The boy, ashamed of working for such a company, retaliated. Late one night the boy stole around to the enclosures and stalls, opening each and setting the animals free. Before he had begun this, he had locked each of the adults in their rooms or cabins, so that in order to get out they would have to smash their windows with something heavy from within. By the time they realized their profits were galloping away and managed to get out, the animals were all gone and the boy had lite the match to burn the entire place. The night provided enough wind to spread easily, trapping a few men in their cabins where they died. It destroyed the entire encampment. The boy, feeling proud of his job well done, disappeared into the night on the back of Ezekiel, who had stayed behind in fear of the boy who had been kind to him growing up. The boy was dropped off at a nearby human settlement, the stallion leaving him behind to enjoy his freedom.

Priorities
-> Why can't I be happy all the time? To better develop his character, I'm interested in tossing him in situations that stir up his own life. Give him a reason to feel upset over something. Make him afraid. Anything you can think of or suggest him for a plot you have going.
At the moment, I want anything that is minor. He is still a growing character, after all. I don't want to toss him into plots that will keep him moody for a year or more.

Potential
-> Romance I'm unsure at this point. But I do know I'd like her to be unedited, too. To bring more love to the unedit couples and just try something a little more simple, as both my other Soq are edited.

-> I can help you! Being half uni, Ezekiel does have healing abilities. I'm not sure what the max of things he can heal is, but he worked on his healing for a good part of his life so you can be assured he's decent at it. And he'll willingly help anyone. The goodness in him and his desire to keep everyone at peace and happy would conflict with his instincts against danger if said injured individual was a not-so-nice sort.

-> I remember you... When he was a young foal, Ezekiel was captured by humans who were in the trade of selling Uni horns. Among other objects better left unmentioned. They kept him alive and nurtured his ability to heal by force until he would be mature enough to harvest his horn. It would be possible, if you have a Uni or Kirin in the same position, that he might meet others who had escaped hunters or even the same hunters he had.

Breedings Available

o1 || Lifemate Only
o2 || Lifemate Only
o3 || Lifemate Only

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Wave Dancers
╚══════════════════~~═╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:56 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Speed Racers
╚══════════════════~~═╝

Quote:
User ImageBasic Information
Marital Status Single, trying something with Sirene's Asiya.
Teepee Page [4]
Personality Aiolos is serious and rather bossy. He was the one leader who tried to take control of the entire Mini herds movement to a point I doubt he made many friends of the other leaders. A quiet stallion, he was raised by the elders of his herd, taking more from their personalities to shape his own than his own father. This means that Aiolos doesn't take nicely to changes

Priorities
-> None

Potential
-> None

Breedings Available

o1 || Lifemate Only
o2 || Lifemate Only
o3 || Lifemate Only

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Dread Bringers
╚══════════════════~~═╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
The Mythical Beings
╚══════════════════~~═╝

Quote:
User ImageBasic Information Ni'awtu, meaning 'alone' in Nav'i
Marital Status Likely romance with Lex's Xanatos
Teepee Page [3]
Personality Ni'awtu is a broken mare. After a feud with the rival herd of her own that left most of them dead or fled(her own beloved on the list of the dead)she has little left to her. This is not to say she is depressive. Despite what she's gone through and now being alone, she still retains her optimistic and cheery nature. It's just hidden below quietness. Unless someone takes the time to speak directly to her, it's likely she'll just walk right past them without appearing like she's seen them. Which does nothing good for the fact she is a very intelligent mare, either.
Below the grief is a spiritual mare with very high morals. She appears to have a cruel sense of humor in the making-fun-of-someone sense.

Ideas That Can Work Anywhere

Everything!

Chapters of her Life

Arc 1: What Do I Have to Lose? This is the part of her life she's currently in

Fresh from the tragedy of her family herds, Ni'awtu wanders the lands of Kawanii without a place to call her own. She has no friends, no family left. Nothing to hold her to one specific area.

The Fling Then comes along an opportunity. She gives in, thinking love will never come along, again, so why save yourself for no one? [Taken by Scryer. Mostly plotted due to busy life of other player.]

Arc 2: Beginning of the End Once a certain Soq is certed and the teepee made, I'm jumping to this.

The Future Lover One day while wandering, she comes upon a stallion who in more ways than one is different from the others she's seen. Not only is he half Kirin like her, there's something else about his face and unique markings that draws in her attention. Regardless, in her grieving state, she thinks nothing else of him and continues on her wandering after she's conversed with him. Only to keep returning to the swamp he calls home, unable to ignore the call of another with the Kirin blood. [Filled and written to sound like Lex's Xanatos.]

The Barriers Break Time has naturally passed enough to mend the broken heart. Enough to allow others to more easily slip through to the mare beneath it. She finds herself returning to the swamp more and staying longer.

Arc 3: My Voice

Death's Mouse Ni'awtu is a very quiet individual, so I have given her the mouse below. But I'm waiting for the right opportunity to do it. Shikoba has a bit of a sharp tongue and it would be better to let her get to know Xanatos a bit before I bring in the mouse. The relationship between Ni'awtu and Shikoba reminds me of the maggot and Emily from Corpse Bride. With Shikoba whispering things in her ear and butting into her conversations/life with little tidbits he thinks are helpful.
Shikoba joins her because he feels he's needed. He can be her voice. Ni'awtu feels bad about leaving such a tiny creature like Shikoba by himself where he's likely to get into serious trouble somewhere close down the road.

All the while, Ni'awtu continues to meet with Scryer, still believing she'll never find love. Still blind to her own feelings and those around her.

Growing Witchling With Shikoba comes a whole new world for Ni'awtu. Filled with herbs and spirituality. The mouse teaches her how to do rituals. How to heal with herbs. How to poison, if need be.

Arc 4: What Have I Done?

Actions Have Consequences When Scryer gets her pregnant, panic starts to set in. Being a mare of high morals, she begins to feel guilty for letting them go, not allowing herself to look on anyone else without the thoughts that eventually she'll be shunning for her mistake when it becomes obvious. This makes her realize her feelings for another stallion, but the guilt is too much.

Eventually she does overcome the guilt and lifemate. Beyond this point, her path isn't as clear to me. It is very likely she'll fall for Xanatos and he her, so she'll become a Priestess in the swamp, helping those who pass by with her knowledge of herbs.

Breedings Available

o1 || Scryer [Fling]
o2 || Lifemate Only
o3 || Lifemate Only

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Little Helpers
╚══════════════════~~═╝

Quote:
User ImageBasic Information Shikoba
Marital Status Single
Future Bond Ni'awtu
Teepee Page
Personality Shikoba is a smart-mouthed little mouse. If someone dislikes him or makes him angry, he is not shy or afraid to let them know, knowing very well he's a quick little bugger that is often times hard to catch under the hooves.

Priorities
-> I Need Flesh! Until the time comes for Shikoba to pair with Ni'awtu, I want to flesh his personality. He lives mostly in a swamp, but can travel outside if he is in need of materials. He will be the main one to guide Ni'awtu towards her occupation of Priestess.

-> Death's Mouse In the spirit of Halloween and his theme, I'm trying to form a belief system for him based on the dead. I would be interested in letting him meet other Halloween familiars or Soq or anyone who dabbles in something considered taboo to most. Just so I can figure out what he does.

Potential
-> Oh....This Was Yours? Shikoba, like any good mouse, has a habit of stealing. He uses most of the objects he finds in trades with others or for rituals. Once he bonds with Ni'awtu, he'll turn into a scavenger, getting her herbs she can't normally reach.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Reserved
╚══════════════════~~═╝

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 pm
╔═~~══════════════════╗
Reserved
╚══════════════════~~═╝