Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
new here 21M looking for F Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sooo what do you think?
  yes
  no
  Mhmmm ;)
View Results

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:58 pm
ok so this is what is on this dating website i joined, i figured i would just post it here....

Hi my name is Andrew, Andy for short. (took out my location blaugh )
I like fishing and target shooting. I am also into video games. My favorite musician is Jack Johnson. Nothing beats relaxing to his tunes. I am willing to listen to most music, but I don't really like rap or heavy metal.

I'm a nice guy who has a good set of morals. I am responsible and hardworking. I will not treat a girl bad. I believe women should be loved and respected. They should be cherished and protected, not badly treated. I am also willing to give anyone a chance.

I live in my own place but I am currently sharing it with my twin brother. Right now, I just went back to college. In few years time, I hope to finish a degree in Business. I am really chill and most people say I am a fun person to be with. I am witty and resourceful and I find the positive in any negative situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm
i hope i posted in the right place  

Lekgolo Voro

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm
i wait...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 pm
I'm a dude, but I'll wait with you. [/ sits with his new bro]  

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Little Daku
well thanks, i dont know how long i will have to be waiting sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:53 pm
I don't think you'll have to wait too long. You seem like a nice guy. ^ // w // ^ I'm sure you'll have the ladies all over you in no time.

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku
well thanks, i dont know how long i will have to be waiting sweatdrop

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 pm
Little Daku
see i posted this on a real dating website, yeah not many replies gotten :/ i figure gaia is different  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm
It's all good man. Maybe put a poll up? I did and got one response other than myself. A poll at least lets me know that people do look and have a certain opinion. I'm not so good at self-advertising though so I'm sure I scared people off with my first attempt. Best of you luck to you though Andy.

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku
see i posted this on a real dating website, yeah not many replies gotten :/ i figure gaia is different

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 pm
Little Daku

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku
It's all good man. Maybe put a poll up? I did and got one response other than myself. A poll at least lets me know that people do look and have a certain opinion. I'm not so good at self-advertising though so I'm sure I scared people off with my first attempt. Best of you luck to you though Andy.
good idea  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 pm
. /// . Thanks. I hope it helps. Keep me posted on how things go. I can't see the votes unless I vote and I don't think you'd like a guy stepping in on lady turf.

Edit: Nvm. Yes I can x3 Silly Daku,

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku
good idea

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm
Little Daku

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku

Lekgolo Voro
Little Daku
good idea
. /// . Thanks. I hope it helps. Keep me posted on how things go. I can't see the votes unless I vote and I don't think you'd like a guy stepping in on lady turf.

Edit: Nvm. Yes I can x3 Silly Daku,
why do you keep quoting me wrongly? also sure i will keep you upated, i am talking to this one girl over pms but she is barely on :/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm
Sorry. I'm quite ill at the moment. Stress and new medication, so I'm not doing any unnecessary brainwork if I can help it. Ah. Great news btw.

Lekgolo Voro

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Little Daku

Lekgolo Voro
Sorry. I'm quite ill at the moment. Stress and new medication, so I'm not doing any unnecessary brainwork if I can help it. Ah. Great news btw.
wish she would get on or atleast text me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:17 pm
[/ nods and sighs] Well, try and poke around in other places too. You're single until stated otherwise so try and look to see if you can find any other matches for yourself. I'm sure there's plenty of nice ladies on here besides just the one you're talking to.

Lekgolo Voro

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Little Daku

Lekgolo Voro
[/ nods and sighs] Well, try and poke around in other places too. You're single until stated otherwise so try and look to see if you can find any other matches for yourself. I'm sure there's plenty of nice ladies on here besides just the one you're talking to.
look around on here? like in the guild?  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces