• Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Welcome to My Singles Plot Zone!

Welcome, Names Wolfie
I am a 20 year old lazy bum
Please scroll down for plots and info! ^ - ^

Note: I like to RP actually I LOVE to rp but, SOQ has a tendency to eat my threads/ no one tells me they have tagged and, I lose the link. So if we rp together please don't be afraid to poke me when you reply, or if I'm being slow! I don't bite! <3

IMPORTANT : My laptop is currently out of commission, so guild rp will take even longer and I no longer offer to archive/ save rp's from over aim! If we rp please be kind and save our rp or be patient while I wait for my comp to get fixed.

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is loved! <3

Feel free to post or PM me! If you post, and don't get a response after a few days please pm me and, kick me in here. I have MSN, Aim, and Skype. Poke me when you see me in SOQ, do something to let me know you want to talk!

If you contact me please give me your username or you WILL be ignored.
AIM: lovelwolf16

Important links
Quest Thread

My (Messy) Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

All about Tavshed

Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate: He's Single due to plots not moving forward!
Breedings: 2 / 3

Likes: Bau, Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Strength, Beauty, Graceful things/soq/creatures, Plants, Seclusion, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, Foals/babies, HIS DAUGHTER CHEPI!

Dislikes:Losing Bau, Anyone touching Bau, Anger/Violence, Being asked to speak, Loud obnoxious things, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups, his daughter hurting

His Personality: Tavshed tends to be on his own in a secluded stretch of forest where he rarely if ever encounters others. Even if they get near the stallion shy's away from contact/ from conversation. Ever innocent, pure and a tad naive Tavshed would probably not know if someone had been using him or if they did use him..he likes to think and see the best in others even if they are blood thirsty killers. Bau tends to be his one constant companion, though he longs for friendship he simply can't find the right mare/stallion that understand him enough to become a friend. He's soft basically, soft about all things save when it comes to his treasured plush tiger. Any touching, taking or hurting of the plush will send him into a fit. He might cry, or he might try to poke at the offending thief with his horns. The only ones who would find mercy would be a young one..he has a soft spot for babies/infants/foals. He loves them because they are a lot like him in most cases, innocent and sweet.

Important info: Tavshed can speak though he won't do it all the time...the reasons behind this are buried in his past. The only words he ever really might say are 'No, Yes, Tavshed, Mine and Bau.' Even when he speaks his voice sounds broken..soft; hardly a whisper. Should he speak for too long he loses his voice for many days/ it pains him greatly.

Plots:

Love...: In need of a STALLION or a MARE that will love him, help him get out of his 'box' and, live life to the fullest. Lifemate/lovemate only please
He has had one fling, a broken heart after a mare he cared for left (and mated with another stallion) so Tavshed's a bit unsure of mares right now. That does not mean he will not lifemate with a lady it just means said lady needs to be special! If not a lady Tavshed could use a big strong stallion C; To keep him safe and make him feel loved again.

So Lonely...: Living on your own has it's down sides. Tavshed tries to ignore the feelings of loneliness but, some days it becomes too much. On one of these days I would like someone to find him sulking/hiding and sad/depressed. Someone who could either cheer him up or make him feel even worse. Evil or good chars are fine just no hurting physically, mental abuse is fine in small doses. After Chepi's leaving and the disappearance of a mare he thought he loved Tavshed feels even more lonely than usual.

Can we be...Friends?: Friendship would be a good thing for my shy innocent little stallion. No one mean or cruel unless they aren't out to harm him. I'm not against him being friends with more bold or crazy soq though because honestly he needs someone who will try to make him talk or at the very least get out of his little stretch of forest and, live life. Throw just about anyone at me! o u o

Family...: He would love to meet his other daughter and find the courage to go visit Chepi x Aras so he can be a part of his future grandchildren's lives.

Finding his voice... I'd like for someone to try their 'hand' at healing his throat, or someone who can maybe boost his confidence C:

STRIPES!:Anyone colored like a tiger / Bau his plush / familiar..meeting any soq with stripes in general would end up being a cute rp..he loves stripes and, anything remotely like Bau XDD

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Uncert
Plushie

All about Evander

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: None Yet
Breedings: 3 / 3

Dislikes:

His Personality: Loyal to a fault...he'd throw himself in front of any danger or threat for someone he's loyal to. Once he's found someone to care for..whether they approve of it or not, he will follow them offering protection and, help. Though some find it annoying Evander's just a soft spoken knightly type of stallion, he means no harm by what he does.
Gentle but, willing to fight..to defend those he's loyal to down to his last drop of blood.
All around goodie goodie. It would take a lot to see a mean side unless you are trying to harm his loved ones. Even then he would try to 'take the high road'.

Important info: He is now co-owned with Ishme love so please under stand that all plots must be discussed x u x

Plots:

Friends?:

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:40 pm
Saved  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 pm
Saved  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 pm
Saved  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:45 pm
Saved  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm
Saved  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 pm
OPEN!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 pm
Derp  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image

I have stripes, but...I'm not sure exactly how this would go over. She's in the same kind of condition. Alone so much, she feels it's what she's meant to be like and will purposely avoid being near others if she can. She doesn't even speak much, either.
The only plus about her is once she's been through the introduction phase, she feels it would be rude to just leave too soon. But then we'd be struggling with quiet Soq. xD Which I'm fine with, because I like challenges. She isn't cruel or anything, though. Quite polite and dainty. Also doesn't find herself beautiful in the least.

Or...Ezekiel. Who would be interested in meeting another Uni.
User Image

You could also use him to break the quiet tension, if you wanted to try Ni'awtu. He's not exactly loud and obnoxious, but he is the opposite of her. Cheerful. Always smiling. Never seems to see or be bothered by the bad things in life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

For Tavshed I think it could be a funny awkward or cute rp x'D
Where would you prefer to rp?

For Evander? I think thats who you are offering him for? Haha If so that would be nice he could use a friend C: and would also enjoy meeting another unicorn!

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 am
RockerWolfie1616
Hoshi Lockhart

For Tavshed I think it could be a funny awkward or cute rp x'D
Where would you prefer to rp?

For Evander? I think thats who you are offering him for? Haha If so that would be nice he could use a friend C: and would also enjoy meeting another unicorn!

You take one, I take the other? I can take Ni'awtu. She has unused threads that can be recycled. Right after I wake up. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 am
Instead of leaving this to die, we can use it.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:32 am
Hoshi Lockhart

Tag, sorry if it's a bit short ; 3 ; had to use moms ipad to reply