Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Please Delete Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 pm
Please delete this post, I'm sorry to inform you that I will be quitting the guild, for the one person I truly want to be with, claims me a liar as of unexplained circumstances. I'm also sorry to inform that I will no longer be posting in this guild. Thanks for the help, but I was one of the unfortunate ones to never find love. Goodbye everyone.

If anyone wish to contact me.... Just go ahead...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:32 am
Bump, Bravo by the way, very very nicely written poem ^^ Although it looks like it could use some works in some of the flow....I'm pretty certain you came up with it on the spot smile  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm
But oh, as I wander,
heart set in stone as I gaze upon the face of consummation;
many times have my fingers grazed the surface of a mask, only to reveal...
... a monster...
and on my heart lies a drop of ink,
spill't o'er as my fingers bleed black onto the page,
searching;
the everlasting eye of indifference has failed me, and yet,
still I hope to one day come to rest.

'Tis true, the years I count is naught but seventeen,
but embraced am I by the knowledge of a wiser fate;
what I find in substance, others search for in the judgement of the eye,
but those things do not matter to me.
My heart is true and as such, I search for truth.
My soul is deep, so should I not long for depth?

This mask you wear to hide what lies beneath the skin, is but a marble crutch which belies the soul you hide within;
mine is made of air and such, is more appealing to despair.

The Art is art I wrap myself into,
singing, dancing, writing -- all is an extension of who I am;
is there not a single soul who will accept what makes me whole?
A gift to one who can see past this ever-present, ever-changing face of mine...
A face is never as it seems, and so I ask, take my hand,
and we can lead the heart away from these nightmares of our past, to the Valley of our Dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 pm
MitashiUchiha16
But oh, as I wander,
heart set in stone as I gaze upon the face of consummation;
many times have my fingers grazed the surface of a mask, only to reveal...
... a monster...
and on my heart lies a drop of ink,
spill't o'er as my fingers bleed black onto the page,
searching;
the everlasting eye of indifference has failed me, and yet,
still I hope to one day come to rest.

'Tis true, the years I count is naught but seventeen,
but embraced am I by the knowledge of a wiser fate;
what I find in substance, others search for in the judgement of the eye,
but those things do not matter to me.
My heart is true and as such, I search for truth.
My soul is deep, so should I not long for depth?

This mask you wear to hide what lies beneath the skin, is but a marble crutch which belies the soul you hide within;
mine is made of air and such, is more appealing to despair.

The Art is art I wrap myself into,
singing, dancing, writing -- all is an extension of who I am;
is there not a single soul who will accept what makes me whole?
A gift to one who can see past this ever-present, ever-changing face of mine...
A face is never as it seems, and so I ask, take my hand,
and we can lead the heart away from these nightmares of our past, to the Valley of our Dreams.

For thou has caught my attention. I see you know poetry to it's highest caliber. For now, you will know me as Crimson, or Nightmare. I real name shall be revealed to my love. But you, I must say, have intrigued me so. May, I ask, your name?  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x
For thou has caught my attention. I see you know poetry to it's highest caliber. For now, you will know me as Crimson, or Nightmare. I real name shall be revealed to my love. But you, I must say, have intrigued me so. May, I ask, your name?

You may. They call me Mitashi, or Mita, whichever you prefer, good sir. To you I curtsy deeply, for it has been a while that I have met someone so clearly able to match my pace. How does it come that you are posting in here, if I may be so brazen as to ask?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 pm
Quote:
You may. They call me Mitashi, or Mita, whichever you prefer, good sir. To you I curtsy deeply, for it has been a while that I have met someone so clearly able to match my pace. How does it come that you are posting in here, if I may be so brazen as to ask?

Well, Ms. Mita. It is not brazen at all to ask the question you asked. I am only posting here, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, people do not appreciate poetry as you and I do. You are of the highest caliber, and I hope to find someone of that caliber. May I say I am very happy you came across this little, may I call it, advertisement.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x
Well, Ms. Mita. It is not brazen at all to ask the question you asked. I am only posting here, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, people do not appreciate poetry as you and I do. You are of the highest caliber, and I hope to find someone of that caliber. May I say I am very happy you came across this little, may I call it, advertisement.

Advertisement indeed~ it seems you and I have similar interests. What brought you to writing, if I may? I don't think someone such as yourself simply... develops overnight. I for one did not, so it would interest me to know how you came upon not just your writing, but also your other interests. You dance, I hear?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 pm
MitashiUchiha16
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x

Advertisement indeed~ it seems you and I have similar interests. What brought you to writing, if I may? I don't think someone such as yourself simply... develops overnight. I for one did not, so it would interest me to know how you came upon not just your writing, but also your other interests. You dance, I hear?

Well, I will answer your question. I came along to writing after reading Hamlet at the age of ten. Even though I did not understand it to its fullest extent, I must say that it did inspire me. Due to Hamlet, I decided to read more, expand my knowledge. I wrote my first play when I was 15, nothing big, but it was actually perform, not directed by me. I did become a play director when I started in my sophomore year. I just decided to keep writing, but now, with the help of some people, I am writing a romantic tragedy. I hope to finish it before the end of next year. And my dancing started when I was young as well. I was a very, what's the word, a hyperactive lad. My mother decide to put me in dance since music was my life. I have been dancing for 12 years now.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:11 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x
Well, I will answer your question. I came along to writing after reading Hamlet at the age of ten. Even though I did not understand it to its fullest extent, I must say that it did inspire me. Due to Hamlet, I decided to read more, expand my knowledge. I wrote my first play when I was 15, nothing big, but it was actually perform, not directed by me. I did become a play director when I started in my sophomore year. I just decided to keep writing, but now, with the help of some people, I am writing a romantic tragedy. I hope to finish it before the end of next year. And my dancing started when I was young as well. I was a very, what's the word, a hyperactive lad. My mother decide to put me in dance since music was my life. I have been dancing for 12 years now.

Ah~ You're making me envy you, sir. I've had my fair share of Shakespearean tragedies, although personally I prefer Macbeth (as I've been Lady Macbeth many times). Romantic tragedies just so happen to be my guilty pleasure, as most Danielle Steele novels aren't exactly Grade A literature, but I can't really help it ^^. I myself am I classically trained singer and pianist, so I understand a passion for music... I hope to write film scores and direct movies when I am older. So it seems we have even more in common!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:15 pm
MitashiUchiha16
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x

Ah~ You're making me envy you, sir. I've had my fair share of Shakespearean tragedies, although personally I prefer Macbeth (as I've been Lady Macbeth many times). Romantic tragedies just so happen to be my guilty pleasure, as most Danielle Steele novels aren't exactly Grade A literature, but I can't really help it ^^. I myself am I classically trained singer and pianist, so I understand a passion for music... I hope to write film scores and direct movies when I am older. So it seems we have even more in common!

Well, look at this for I must say, you have very much surprised me. I can't believe someone like you has stumbled upon a nightmare, such as myself. How did stumble upon my little ad actually? If you do not mind me asking.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x
Well, look at this for I must say, you have very much surprised me. I can't believe someone like you has stumbled upon a nightmare, such as myself. How did stumble upon my little ad actually? If you do not mind me asking.

What can I say, good sir? I am drawn to poetry. And, as it appears... poetry and I go quite well together.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm
MitashiUchiha16
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x

What can I say, good sir? I am drawn to poetry. And, as it appears... poetry and I go quite well together.

As I have recently discovered of you. I can tell that you have much knowledge of the art as well. That draws me to you very quickly and with great strength.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:38 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x
As I have recently discovered of you. I can tell that you have much knowledge of the art as well. That draws me to you very quickly and with great strength.

That certainly is something I have not heard in a while. Most are intimidated by knowledge of the language, which, I'm sure, you must know as well as I, and it's just getting harder and harder to find someone suitable to my tastes! People just don't appreciate the art of literacy anymore...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm
MitashiUchiha16
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x

That certainly is something I have not heard in a while. Most are intimidated by knowledge of the language, which, I'm sure, you must know as well as I, and it's just getting harder and harder to find someone suitable to my tastes! People just don't appreciate the art of literacy anymore...

Well, that is quite the obvious Ms. Mita. I've been hoping someone like you would come by, as I exemplified before.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers