Dapper Vampire

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Name: Zhulik
Orientation: Heterosexual
History: Zhulik has a history of being abandoned. He's never really been able to get over that. When he encounters the beautiful and free-spirited Adara, he gives trust another chance. He falls in love with the mischievous mare, only to have his fragile heart broken once more when he awakes to find her gone one morning, their three baskets left with him.
Personality: Zhulik is a loner at heart. He hides his heartbreak with a big nasty attitude and is not one to easily trust other soquili. The only ones he allows his heart to love unconditionally are his three children, who were abandoned along with him.
RP Color: #906A79
Breedings Left: 2/3
Offspring:
01. Unnamed
02. Unnamed
03. Zhutkaya/Zhutko

Open To: Meetings, Friendship, Romance, etc. Would really love to find him a lifemate that can mend his wounds and help him raise his children - and of course have more children <3

Potential Plots:
This is harder than I thought it would be...: Fatherhood is tougher than Zhulik thought it would be - especially single fatherhood! With three foals wandering around, Zhulik has no idea what he's doing. Looking for a mare that has had children before that knows what she's doing. This will hopefully lead to a forced nannyship friendship of sorts and possibly even eventual romance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Name: Adara
Orientation: Bisexual
History: Adara was raised by her mother to be the free spirit that she is today. She made the mistake of tying herself down to Zhulik, which led to the burden of baskets. Not being able to live in those conditions, Adara promptly abandoned Zhulik and her baskets the first chance she had. She now roams and does whatever she pleases.
Personality: Adara is nothing but a free spirit. She does whatever she wants and goes wherever she wants. She doesn't believe in being tied down and is quick to flee at any mention of commitment.
RP Color: #FE804E
Breedings Left: 2/3
Offspring:
01. Unnamed
02. Unnamed
03. Zhutkaya/Zhutko

Open To: Meetings and Friendship. Males and females can attempt romance, but I sincerely doubt it'll go anywhere. Open to flings and whatnot if you don't mind your heartbroken male being saddled with the offspring.

Potential Plots:
None at the moment...

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Zhutkaya
Orientation: U/C
History: U/C
Personality: U/C
RP Color: #492B2B
Breedings Left: 3/3
Offspring: N/A

Open To: U/C

Potential Plots:
None at the moment...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Whiskey
RP Color: unknown

Potential Plots:
None at the moment...

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Name: Lullaby
RP Color: unknown

Potential Plots:
None at the moment...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 pm
Reserved.  

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:37 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm
Reserved.  

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 am
Aaand open for plottage . u. Looking forward to getting any kind of soq rp <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 pm
Howdy! 83
I'm going to be offering my newly grown usidia stallion Phantasm to any of your mini's. If you want to stay with your little filly then I'm perfectly fine with that.
User Image
Here is a little about him... 83

Personality
Phantasm is...well odd. He likes to pick and choose who he speaks with mainly because he is afraid he will weird them out or sometimes he just observes others from afar. He fears rejection and others thinking he is some weird medical experiment or something. His mother and father don't have the weird random mutations that he does and it makes him wonder what he is exactly. His spiked tail is good for a offensive or defensive weapon, but he isn't threatening enough to use it as such. Maybe if the situation called for it he would. Then his neck...it's something he can't explain and something he can't ignore. It's a second mouth with dark mist that just seeps out from time to time.

Other then that, he tries his best to stay out of the radar. He likes being unnoticed and rather...invisible. He tends to drift towards the weird and bizarre because it's what he thinks he is. His confidence is lacking even though he doesn't care what people think of him.

His two little friends, Ghastly and Haunter, have a personality of their own. Now that he is grown and they are around him at all time he never really feels alone. Ghastly, who he named Specter, and Haunter, who he named Wraith, were always there by him. Specter is very laid back and is the more intellectual of the two. He is all about thinking things through instead of just going in gun-ho about it all. Wraith on the other hand is the opposite. He is all about doing without thinking and loves scaring anyone he can. Though sometimes it backfires thanks to Specter. They are both a part of Phantasm that he wouldn't trade for anything.

My offer?
Well he is pretty much up for any kind of plot just nothing involving breeding or love at the moment.
So he is up for anything other then that. 83
Sadly I don't have a clue as to what to offer right now since I don't know what you need for your little girly. xD  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX

Hello hello ~ 83

Phantasm is sounding pretty cool - I'd love to RP him with Zhutkaya even if she is a still a foal. She has a habit of wandering, and since Zhulik is a single dad of three it wouldn't be uncommon for her to amble away from him when he's distracted. Perhaps she could run into Phantasm while he's staying hidden under the radar somewhere? I can see her taking to him because her siblings and her also have odd looks compared to their parents.

I'm really open for anything c:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 pm
x Yuki Bear x

That sounds fine to me. o uo
I think Phantasm could use a friend or someone to share his oddities with at the moment. o uo
Did you want me to start the RP or do you want to?  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX
x Yuki Bear x

That sounds fine to me. o uo
I think Phantasm could use a friend or someone to share his oddities with at the moment. o uo
Did you want me to start the RP or do you want to?

Yay <3
Would you mind starting? I need to go flip my wash around and clean some dishes, then I'm all ready c8  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff