Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

Mm'kay. So this is the first time I've tried to make a Soq's /ENTIRE/ life organized, in order, through RP and plot. *EVERYTHING* he does will at least be plotted. XD So I'mma need a butt ton of help. This is still way under construction, but if you feel like posting, you're more than welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 am
About Haborym
(Can also be found in my teepee, for the most part.)

User Image

Name: Haborym
Meaning: Hebrew synonym for "Satan," or the Great Duke of Hell
Origin: Hebrew
Special Markings: Wings, Stripes, Streaked Hair
Coloring: Lime Green, Black.
Mate: None
Children: Midori, Wallace
Biography:
Haborym is a mean, green fighting machine. He's half hate, half genious, and aaaaall crazy. This boy has a love for Kalona blood as thick as any other pure kalona out there, but on the flipside, had a love for... Experimenting. Of course, he's bred with those from the purest of lines, but he's also dabbled a bit with a new concept; a super-race. A breed as strong and fierce as the Kalona, but with the added perk of another species thrown in. For example; a Kalona that could change its size as a flutter could? Or one that could heal like a unicorn? The possibilities were endless!
However, with every good idea comes failure, at least once along the line. The stallion's Kalona mate hunted with their children and taught them to fend for themselves during the day, and he taught them to fight at night. Daytime was his time to woo unexpecting mares. He'd ask of their lineage and their ability; only the finest would do, after all. For those he found suitable, he would court, and he would play his little games until they bore his young. Being at least a little bit conscious, he let the mares and offspring live. The first mare, a flutter, bore two fillies. One had no wings at all, and the other had wings like its mother and only the horns of his breed. The second mare was a wind, and also bore two girls. Neither had any Kalona traits at all, and neither had wings. Midori was born of this attempt. He had others, all failures.
One mare, though, she was special. She was of the purest of unicorn lines, and her coat was the purest of whites. Her hair hung down to the ground, but never seemed to tangle. Her blue eyes sparkled even without sunlight, and her voice was as smooth as the blood of a fresh kill. Some may have thought the rigid old Kalona loved her, and they'd have been right. The mare, Etnel, bore two children. One was a stillborn filly, the other was Wallace.
Haborym immediately became consumed by the thought of his son, and left his Kalona mare to become a full-time father and tutor to the foal. Etnel taught him of the kindness of nature and the ways of the Unicorn, while Haborym took him on "adventures" to teach him of the Kalona. They'd fight, hunt, and look down upon other breeds, all in secret from the boy's mother. Her services were still needed, after all.
Shortly after Wallace reached adulthood, Haborym conjured the most ingenious plan, or so he'd thought. He told the boy that to prove his dedication and his love to his Kalona blood, he needed to go out and fetch the one living thing he loved most. The unikalona would then need to kill and devour its still warm body. Haborym had expected his son to leave and return prepared to fight. Wallace did leave, but when he returned, he had something completely different in mind.
Upon the hybrid's return, the Kalona felt something was amiss. His son's face and hooves were covered in blood, his horn dripping with it. In his mouth was a horn, the purest of whites one could imagine. Haborym immediately realized what had happened, and nearly killed his son, but let him go. The blood of his only love was too precious to lose a second time. He took Etnel's horn to the two-legged slave the Kalona herd kept, and claimed it was a souvenir of the best kill he'd ever eaten. Nobody questioned it.
RP Color: #34b743

Breedings
1. Available
2. Avalable
3. Available

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 am
What Is Haborym Looking For?

Well, it's funny you should ask...
This will be Haborym's plots needed post. Plots are not necessarily in order.

Back to the basics
Haborym hasn't been here long. He's explored, but having a guide would help. He'd likely play nice for this plot, as he wouldn't want to scare them off. They'd be his tool. I'd like the meeting RPed out, to ensure they wouldn't be so annoying he can't stand them. However, not every single location needs to be RPed out. That can be plotted, to allow for a little wiggle room when referencing to the experience.

A new breed
As you've read, Haborym has a bit of an obsession with trying to create a super-race. So far he's met winds, unicorns, and flutters. Any new breeds would be welcome. With a female, I can see this leading to a fling, with him wooing her and seducing her. However, no offspring would be produced. He's not even remotely ready for that here.

Not a friend, an alliance
Haborym will need friend-type characters here. He's generally a loner, but being alone in a strange new land can be taxing to someone. He wouldn't stand for anyone stupid enough to not be afraid of him at first; he'd just get mad and end up attacking them to prove a point. The only exception to that would be another Kalona, which are certainly welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am
What Isn't Haborym Looking for?

Simple as that. Stuff I'm not currently interested in.

Breedings
This will change eventually. However, for now, I'd probably just roll my eyes at you and ignore any offers. XD If there's a plot up there that involves breeding, please, offer. But until then, please hold off.

Mating
Along the lines of the previous topic, I am not looking for a mate for Haborym. He lost his one and only love, and until the one responsible for her death is equally dead, he will not be interested in another. He's obsessed, and that is all he can focus on. Hab will accept no distractions.

Death/Maiming
Scuffles are fine, welcome, and encouraged. However, I do not want my pet permanently injuring yours beyond the point of scars. He wouldn't stop if he were to get into a serious fight. He'd go until they died, even if he had to find them at a later date. That's just how he is. If you get away from him once, he becomes bitter and will ensure that the next time you aren't so lucky.

Travelling Partners
Although I do want him to have some acquaintances, he will not stick with someone for long. It'd be a day, two tops until he decided they were nothing but in the way and slowing him down. He will stick with his guide long enough for them to show him his way around, but otherwise, he couldn't fathom having someone hanging off of him.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am
Where Is Haborym?

This will be where you can find exactly what is going on with Hab RP-wise, and plot-wise. Kind of like the last post, but more detailed.

Haborym has made his way into the Soquili lands. During his journey, he had to travel through the desert, and past the mountains. He has found a dwelling and is searching for his son, Wallace.
He is currently with Evangeline, a regular mare, questioning her about possibly seeing Wallace around. However, the mare is equally new to the lands and has not seen him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am
Chew Toys and Acquaintances
He'd never admit to having a friend, after all.

This is where all of the players will be listed.

Evangeline - The first Haborym met in these strange new lands. His first impression was that maybe she was injured, and would be a good meal to last a few days, and was disappointed to learn the blood-looking color was only markings. She offered a remedy for his aching throat, but had not seen the Unikalona he was searching for.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:55 am
Roleplays

This is where roleplays will be listed.
Please note, if you start a roleplay with Haborym, and abandon it, it did not happen. Please do not enter into a roleplay with this stallion unless you absolutely plan on finishing it. I will only be involved in one roleplay at a time with him, and all of his other roleplays are waiting on you.
Plots can occur at any time.

A New Day, A New Land, A New Story - Haborym's main roleplay. This will include all of his self roleplay between roleplays with others, as well as links to other roleplays and his thoughts about the Soquili involved.
Haborym and Evangeline - Haborym's first encounter in the new lands. He proposes the mare helps him, and the mare decides she'd like to get something out of it. After he asks what she wants, Evangeline wants time to gather her demands. Finished.

Planned RPs
None yet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 am
Finished and Ongoing Plots

None Yet  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm
And all set to post~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 pm
Previous RP finished, looking for a new one!  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 am
Currently getting back into rp, and whilst one of my mares is looking for a mate (she's looking for a non-evil, so don't worry, I'm not approaching you for that XD), I'd like her to run into a Kalona whilst she's still very fragile from leaving her family;
User Image
Her mother is a mutant uni-Kalona & father is a winged, so I figured if nothing else her lineage and looks might be of interest to Haborym for 5 mins ;P
She's an odd bird as she's always been conflicted about her bloodline, and will hunt animals but won't kill or eat them  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm
CitrusCupcake
Currently getting back into rp, and whilst one of my mares is looking for a mate (she's looking for a non-evil, so don't worry, I'm not approaching you for that XD), I'd like her to run into a Kalona whilst she's still very fragile from leaving her family;
User Image
Her mother is a mutant uni-Kalona & father is a winged, so I figured if nothing else her lineage and looks might be of interest to Haborym for 5 mins ;P
She's an odd bird as she's always been conflicted about her bloodline, and will hunt animals but won't kill or eat them
I would be very interested in roleplaying with you! I'll set one up once I'm home.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 am
Okie doke ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 am
CitrusCupcake
Okie doke ^_^

Finally got time and muse! XD
RP Link!  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:37 am
Hm, interesting.
Do you think he would be interested in meeting Adalinda?
If anything I think they could make an interesting alliance of sorts.
Though it might be awkward at first since they may both me waiting for the other to show fear towards them. XD

User Image

Personality: Adalinda holds herself up on a high stool thanks to her prideful nature. She sees herself as the best, and wants to keep it that way by any means at her disposal. If the mare finds she is not top dog, well then she will find a way to stomp the current top dog down and make herself the best that way.

Her bitchy and territorial nature does nothing to make her personality shine any brighter. Unless you are willing to play her game and do as she tells you, or you find a way to amuse her and have reason to want to keep you around, then there is no hope for you. However, she may want to track you down for amusement sake if she finds herself bored.

Linda's current goal is to create the best and strongest children that she can, so that her territory will always remain protected just as she has done for years. Anything that can not benefit their genes, whether is be physically or mentally, is useless to her.

A warning: DO NOT go near "her" lake. It is her territory and she will defend it as she pleases. Anyone whom dares step foot on her territory will be attacked one way or another.

History: No one knows where exactly Adalinda came from. Some say she was born from the lake itself thanks to the "Gods", others say she must have strayed in when no one was looking. Where ever the mare's origins may lie, all can agree she is nothing but a monstrous curse upon those whom make their home near the lake.

The mutant has always seen the lake as "her" territory and defends it from words to blood. Those whom did not take her warnings to heart always found themselves chased off, attacked, drowned, and even sometimes killed in blood. These statements goes for animals and two-leggers alike. She sees no difference between the two and therefore was never lenient. The only ones whom were allowed to come by were those whom she gave permission, the fish, water fowl and those she considered a good meal.

For years Adalinda terrorized the lake side and the two-leggers that made their home near the territory. If she wasn't wrecking havoc by the lake, then she went to the villages and found amusement there with tricks and meaningless attacks. She even found time to kill and steal their livestock from time to time.

As time went by her days seemed to grow gray and long as the land around her lake seemed to grow quiet. Eventually, the kelpi found her mind grow quiet with the times to the point she fell in to a deep hibernation, at least...until the land few lively once more...

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff