Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

Hi there! ^^ I'm Baby Pandah and this is my questing thread. I've been around Soquili since about '07. I have always loved horses and therefore I LOVE Soquili. I love to roleplay, and so each of the ponies I'm questing for has a back-story and character all planned out. Some of my quests are on hold, some are on-going. So if you're interested, take a look through. I'd really like it if my ideas weren't stolen, so no stealing? (Except for cosplays because those are first come first serve.) See contents below!

User Image
Intro // Priority Quests // Other Quests and Special // Funds // Future Quests and Custom-Ins // Plushies // Donators

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

Boundstone

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: War horse build w/ long fetlocks and muscular body.
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My brain
WIP Needed? Yes if colorist has time.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black with some purple markings. A purple wolf tribal tattoo of some sort on his hindquarters.
Face: Some sort of purple tribal tattoos. Light grey eyes.
Mane: Light grey and long/slightly windblown with some highlights of purple.
Tail: Normal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long warhorse fetlocks with highlights of purple.
Reference Image(s):
[X] --Boundstone reference
[X] --Boundstone reference #2
[X] --Purple color references.
[X] --Grey references

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Anything with feathers please. Purple.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Boundstone
Owner: Baby Pandah (to be co-owned with xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
Breed: Rock
Temper: Protective
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: rocks or mountains of some sort.
Tag frame color: black, dark grey, whatever looks best.
Tag feather color(s): purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Thirrin's Elegy

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind
Body Build: Regular body build
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding between Tybalt and Aria's Rhapsody
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Brown like her mother with paint areas like her father, fading to blue fetlocks like her grandfather.
Face: Dark brown fading to lighter
Mane: A mix of light blue and really light pink, long and flowy like her mothers but covering her eyes like her father's bangs. Red eyes like her mothers, although you won't see them really because they'll be covered by her bangs.
Tail: Long and flowy, mix of light blue and really light pink
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light pink like her father's
Reference Image(s): Mother --Browns, Mane, tail, eyes, UNCERT
Father --Light pinks, mane, horn, UNCERT
Grandfather --Light blues
Link to previous Generations:

Mother x Father

Grandmother x Grandfather
Great Grandmother x Great Grandfather

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn should be brown
Wings: Like her grandmother's but with browns like her mother's colors and maybe pinks like her father's mane.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thirrin's Elegy
Owner: Baby Pandah
Breed: Uni/Wind
Temper: Dedicated
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [Permission]

Information About Her
Name: Thirrin's Elegy
Meaning (if any):
Thirrin: I got this name from a book I read about a princess whose father dies, leaving her the kingdom and putting her in charge in a time when enemies are attacking. It was one of my favorite books because the main character is so brave and fiery.
Elegy: An elegy is a poem/musical composition that is usually mournful and is dedicated to the deceased. Although these compositions are usually mournful, this foal won't be depressed, rather, motivated. This part of the name is a tribute/dedication to those who passed away during Samsara's attacks.

Personality
Thirrin is a warrior princess, a determined and dedicated being. Like her mother, she cannot carry a tune but she shines in other ways. While her sister is more compassionate, Thirrin can be a bit of a tomboy and can have a bit of a fiery side at times. She loves her family and would give herself over for them any day, but not without a fight first. She wants to defend the herd with everything she can inside of her. She believes it is her destiny to become a protector of the Padmapani herd.

Prompt Response
"Thirrin's Elegy. At first I didn't understand my name. At first it seemed long and wordy. But my mother told me all about my family and the sacrifices they've made. She told me all about their bravery and strength despite the skinwalker Samsara's attacks. When the battlefield cleared and we found we had lost so many members of the herd we found something else as well: Hope. Among the fear that Samsara had cursed our family with came optimism.

We are stronger than ever now, united as one because of the day my grandfather gave his life to save us. Samsara is evil, and she thinks she has crippled us. But she has only made us stronger. We will end her, we will avenge the deaths of our fallen loved ones. As for me, it is my job to protect the innocent, to protect the children of Vara and Scythe. I alongside my mother will train in combat to better arm myself against her. Of course I fear Samsara's plots against us, but I have hope that we will prevail. I have faith that I can help to protect the herd and together we will end her and install peace in our lands at last. Now I understand my name. It means: For the fallen ones."

Plots:

For the Innocent:
Thirrin will dedicate herself to her training, and she will stop at nothing to reach her dream of becoming a protector (or Haya's understudy/ assistant until he wishes to let her help him protect the herd as a full time position). I would like it if she could get a chance to prove herself. She knows her family doesn't want to put her at risk but she refuses to stand by and do nothing while Samsara prowls around plotting things. She will work to reinforce the herd's strengths, and will help to create emergency plans in case Samsara returns one day.

For Adventure:
Outside of her life in the Padmapani and Hok'ee herds, Thirrin will spend her time exploring and helping those she meets. She will help to spread the word of her family's herd(s). I'd LOVE for her to go on an adventure(s) with one or both of her fathers, because she'll love them both. <3

For Love:
Thirrin is a warrior at heart. She is rough around the edges and isn't very ladylike. I would like for someone to show her that to be a member of the Padmapani herd, she must be kind and caring to all. She must learn to forgive her enemies and must learn to accept the faults of others.

For the Fallen:
I'm not sure if you guys are planning on Samsara returning and causing more havoc, but I would like for Thirrin to meet her face to face either alone or in a battle if the walker returns and launches a full scale attack again. Thirrin will not be looking for Samsara, she knows better than that, but if she meets her she will try to take her down.[/spoilers]

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Horrorcorn Twins

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Unicorn horn and tail, Cerynei ears and hooves
Concept Origin: Horrorcorn Interest Thread
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Silvery grey in coloration
Face: No eyes. They should be dark/bloody holes, covered by a cloth or blindfold of some sort (see ref image). There should be blood dripping from underneath the blindfold. If possible to change the expression of her mouth I would like it to be more of a frown than a smile.
Mane: Black and windswept.
Tail: Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s):
Horn and Eyes --Horn should be either black or dark grey. It should not blend in with her mane.
Body Color
Winblown mane/ body colors --Mane should be black

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black shiny looking horn, instead of the normal horn it should be a little longer and slightly split into two at the end. (see ref images)
Other Notes:

Custom Items: A cover for her eyes, see ref image. Black/leathery in color.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like This except black.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sile
Breed: Horrorcorn
Temper: still working on this

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I mostly designed the colors myself, but the idea of horrorcorn and other developing ideas came from evil pirate duck and sesshy552. I posted in their IT for permission and for customing in to their horrorcorn herd.

^^^^ Sile's custom form

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Unicorn horn and tail, Cerynei ears and hooves
Concept Origin: Horrorcorn Interest Thread
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Silvery greyish. A scar on her side that looks as if she had been severed from her sister (they were siamese twins until they were separated forcefully)
Face: Really light blue/icy colored eyes, a worried/frightened expression should be added if possible.
Mane: Glowing white and upswept/windblown. (See ref images)
Tail: Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Glowy white cerynei hooves
Reference Image(s):
Colors
Winblown mane/colors
Horn --Like her sister's except white instead of black.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White horn with a sort of glow to it, instead of the normal horn it should be a little longer and slightly split into two at the end if possible. (see ref images)
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A muzzle of some sort to cover her missing/stitched mouth.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Something like this

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sine
Breed: Horrorcorn
Temper: still working on this

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I mostly designed their colors and such myself, but the idea of horrorcorn and other developing ideas came from evil pirate duck and sesshy552. I posted in their IT for permission and for customing in to their horrorcorn herd.

^^^^ Sine's custom form

The Horrors...
Username: Baby Pandah

Soquili Name: Sile (Irish Gaelic name meaning "the blind one")
Soquili Temper: Sultry, subtle, sulky, something along these lines.

Appearance:

xxxxxx Base Colour(s): I'm thinking perhaps silvery grey
xxxxxx Eyes: No eyes. They'll either be bloody gaping holes covered with a cloth or will be stitched together.
xxxxxx Hair:Black or darker grey mane.
xxxxxx Horn: Black or dark grey
xxxxxx Accessories: Probably a blindfold/cloth to cover her eyes.

Personality: Sile cannot see and is therefore rather cautious of the world, she places all of her trust in her sister's ability to see for her while providing her sister with the ability to speak. Though she is blind she doesn't let it get to her and is perfectly comfortable speaking to and meeting others. The sisters have an odd sort of bond in which they can feel and express each other's thoughts like many twins can.

Background: Sile and her sister Sine are twins. I'm thinking something along the lines of they used to be siamese twins, joined at the side/ the hip and they were forcefully removed from each other somehow. They will each have a scar on their side.

Sile lost her eyes and Sine lost her mouth/voice when they were both still joined together, and at a very young age so that they were able to develop a bond together in which they could maneuver by seeing and speaking for each other.

Do you have any rp examples? (Links): n/a.

Plot Ideas: I have no idea as of right now.

Name Ideas: Idunno. D: I don't know as much as I should about them/their concept. I will eventually but ya. Haha.
Totem Ideas/Additions:

^^^^ Information about Sile

The Horrors...
Username: Baby Pandah

Soquili Name: Sine (Gaelic name meaning "God's gracious gift")
Soquili Temper: Fearful, panicky, jumpy, something along these lines.

Appearance:

xxxxxx Base Colour(s): I'm thinking perhaps silvery grey.
xxxxxx Eyes: Bright white
xxxxxx Hair: White upswept mane that has a kind of glow to it, same white in the hooves and tail and horn
xxxxxx Horn: Glowy white
xxxxxx Accessories: Either no mouth/ a stitched together mouth or a spiky/cruel looking muzzle that cannot be removed. Or both. Dunno.

Personality:Sine is always on edge, there is constantly fear in her eyes as she is always looking around for her sister, always making sure things are safe. She is much more fragile than her sister and is the less dominant of the two.

Background: Sile and her sister Sine are twins. I'm thinking something along the lines of they used to be siamese twins, joined at the side/ the hip and they were forcefully removed from each other somehow. They will each have a scar on their side.

Sile lost her eyes and Sine lost her mouth/voice when they were both still joined together, and at a very young age so that they were able to develop a bond together in which they could maneuver by seeing and speaking for each other.

Do you have any rp examples? (Links): n/a.

Plot Ideas: I have no idea as of right now.

Name Ideas: Idunno. D: I don't know as much as I should about them/their concept. I will eventually but ya. Haha.
Totem Ideas/Additions:

^^^^ Information about Sine

User Image

Primeveire

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Flutter (wings), Unicorn (horn), Paws, and Kirin (potentially back feet)...so Megamutant. xD
Body Build: Regular Body build
Concept Origin: I've taken a mismatch of some things for inspiration on looks. There are some Yugioh cards I've used as inspiration for accessories (I'm a geek, I know). But the overall concept as a character is my own.
WIP Needed? Yes please. ^^

Body: Darker colored than the face, but barely, like from pale tan/yellowish to a darker pale. Haha. Some red to signify bloodstains.
Face: Light/pale colored, red on the tip of the nose signifying blood. Greenish blue eyes (see main color scheme ref).
Mane: Light grey/white tones, long, straight and perhaps a little messy? Whatever looks best to you. Some eyeball roses close to her face, weaved into her mane (see below).
Tail: Brown? Same color as mane? Idk CC. Haha. Long and tied with red ribbon, maybe an eyeball rose here and there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: PAWS IN DA FRONT! And back as well if you'd like but otherwise the back hooves should be brown hooves (see main color scheme ref, the brown that is labeled "body" is not actually for the body color, it is for the hoof color), kirin fetlocks same color as face/body, red perhaps from blood stains.
Reference Image(s):
Main Color Scheme << Inspiration (<<< She's not based on the girl in this picture and has nothing to do with the short story it advertises, I just happened to find it and it fit exactly with what I wanted. O_o Lol.)
Mane/Tail Color Inspiration,
More Color Inspiration,
More Colors

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn either white/pale colored or the same color as her hooves. Perhaps tipped in red.
Wings: The wings should be a custom flutter wing, red and slightly see-through and looks like rose petals.
Other Notes: Flutter Wing

Custom Items: She is surrounded by roses, or rather the roses are a part of her. These roses should be near her face in a cluster and throughout her mane/tail and maybe one or two at her feet, all of them in varying sizes. In the center of each of the roses there should be an eye that is the same color as her eyes. They should have a shiny, kind of odd/creepy effect. I'd love a full stemmed eyeball rose at her front feet.
I'm debating on giving her lace accessories or not. I know how good you are at lace. So if you'd like to add in some lacy bits, as long as they're not too gothic looking that'd be cool. If they were the same dark brown as her hooves that'd be nice.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Eyeball Roses,
Eyeball Roses (Bigger Image),
Eyeball Rose

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Primeveire Rosewing
Breed: Rose
Temper: Thorny

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Sybill Trelawney --Harry Potter cosplay

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Hippo build
Concept Origin: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Movie)
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light brownish/tan, dark brown swirls at her feet like in her coat in this picture.
Face: Green eyes, same light brown as her body.
Mane: Very large and poofy curls, held back by a headband/headscarf
Tail: Peacock hippo tail, various shades of brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark brown hooves, swirls like in the picture above.
Reference Image(s): Swirls

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Falcon style wings various shades of brown, peacock tail
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Large glasses that make her eyes look bigger, headband/shawl, small case/container by her back feet, crystal ball in between her front feet, maybe a teacup somewhere, a bangle around one of her front legs, various layered fabrics like shawls. I DON'T want actual clothes, just fabrics draped around her in layers somehow.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Case, fabrics, bangle
Hair, glasses, headband
Crystal Ball
[X]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sybill
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper: Mystical, All-seeing
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Familiar:
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Foreboding
Name: Grim
On the same tag with Sybill

User Image

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

1. Chocmingwu/Hokolesqua
mindsend
Quote:
I, Mindsend, give rights to the following People to use Auliimeli and Singeri (And Auliimeli's grandmother Anjanas for Throwbacks) for a mockbreeding, as long as they use One or both their submitted characters for it and either get the design okay'd with me before or let the colorist have control over the design like an actual breeding.

pinkdog, Kamiki , Kirowyn Love, Faithofthefallen, AlexiaSilver, dawns_aura, Mahogany Sunset, Kallysto, Moon_Princess_Yuki, JetAlmeara, LydaLynn, o-Nightwing-o, Baby Pandah, Akuma_Kessaku, Nyx Queen of Darkness , Ryuukishin, stormflower , NovaCracker, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, vballlvr5 , SinfulHoliday (female only since she only finished the female's plots), Lunadriel , and musicaloner7

Just as a note: They are either Uni'Suti or Kiri'Suti, but if you do a throwback you could have a flutter or Flutter-Kirin or flutter'suti

Name: Hokolesqua (Means "Corn stalk" in Native American)
Temper: Philosophical
Personality: Same as below, but Hoko will be slightly more insistent upon certain ideals and will be more challenging than his female counterpart below. He will openly question everything and challenge any ideal whether it is spiritual or observational. For example, if someone says "The sky is blue." he would reply, "Is it really blue? Or is it simply your perception of the sky being blue?" something like that. Haha. (His personality is largely based on a classmate of mine. Hahaha.)

Plot ideas:

The Mushrooms and the Woods: I would like for Hoko to mentally challenge someone he shouldn't, such as a kalona or skin walker or something. They might become insulted by his profound arguments and would attack him. As he has not yet had training from his father, he will be wounded.

Training: Although he is a pacifist, Hoko will learn from his father how to be a knight/warrior. This will help him with self defense if he needs it and will help him put his own body and movements into perspective.

The female plots below will also apply if the foal is male. They might be slightly tweaked but they will still apply.

If female:
Name: Chochmingwu (Means "Corn mother" in Hopi Native American)
Temper: Philosophical
Personality: Chochmingwu is very scholarly and philosophical. She often analyzes the world around her, putting things in perspective for the greater picture. She is rather quiet as she is constantly thinking, constantly questioning things, others, and the meaning of life. She is not sure how she feels about spirits or spirituality, she leans more towards being observational, she does have an appreciation for life and wonders what created it at times. She is very much absorbed in her thoughts and can seem very introverted, but she is kind and willing to help others and is willing to socialize with others. Her hobbies include collecting interesting specimens (from plants to bugs to pretty much anything) and bird watching.

Plot ideas:

What Does it Mean?: I would like for Chochmingwu to meet someone who full heartedly believes in the spiritual world. I would like for them to have a philosophical discussion about life and how things were created, and perhaps this might turn into a debate. Afterwards, Chochmingwu would most likely recede further into her own mind, questioning herself and the world more than usual.

The Purpose of Life: After wandering for quite some time, I would like for Chochmingwu to find purpose in life through her father's teachings. Though she is not a warrior type, and is not one for fighting, but learning the extensions of her body and how others work from her father will really put her own physical existence into perspective for her. Also, I would like for her to learn more about spirituality from her mother and/or grandparents. She wants to hear every side, and wants all of the advice she can get. She wants to know what others think the purpose of life is.

2. Thirrin's Elegy

ArashiX
We would also love to extend hands to the following to be able to custom-in and join both herds! We will gladly work with you if you'd like to change teh gender, but we would prefer you keep everything else the same. <3

Name: Thirrin's Elegy
Meaning (if any):
Thirrin: I got this name from a book I read about a princess whose father dies, leaving her the kingdom and putting her in charge in a time when enemies are attacking. It was one of my favorite books because the main character is so brave and fiery.
Elegy: An elegy is a poem/musical composition that is usually mournful and is dedicated to the deceased. Although these compositions are usually mournful, this foal won't be depressed, rather, motivated. This part of the name is a tribute/dedication to those who passed away during Samsara's attacks.

Personality
Thirrin is a warrior princess, a determined and dedicated being. Like her mother, she cannot carry a tune but she shines in other ways. While her sister is more compassionate, Thirrin can be a bit of a tomboy and can have a bit of a fiery side at times. She loves her family and would give herself over for them any day, but not without a fight first. She wants to defend the herd with everything she can inside of her. She believes it is her destiny to become a protector of the Padmapani herd.

Prompt Response
"Thirrin's Elegy. At first I didn't understand my name. At first it seemed long and wordy. But my mother told me all about my family and the sacrifices they've made. She told me all about their bravery and strength despite the skinwalker Samsara's attacks. When the battlefield cleared and we found we had lost so many members of the herd we found something else as well: Hope. Among the fear that Samsara had cursed our family with came optimism.

We are stronger than ever now, united as one because of the day my grandfather gave his life to save us. Samsara is evil, and she thinks she has crippled us. But she has only made us stronger. We will end her, we will avenge the deaths of our fallen loved ones. As for me, it is my job to protect the innocent, to protect the children of Vara and Scythe. I alongside my mother will train in combat to better arm myself against her. Of course I fear Samsara's plots against us, but I have hope that we will prevail. I have faith that I can help to protect the herd and together we will end her and install peace in our lands at last. Now I understand my name. It means: For the fallen ones."

Plots:

For the Innocent:
Thirrin will dedicate herself to her training, and she will stop at nothing to reach her dream of becoming a protector (or Haya's understudy/ assistant until he wishes to let her help him protect the herd as a full time position). I would like it if she could get a chance to prove herself. She knows her family doesn't want to put her at risk but she refuses to stand by and do nothing while Samsara prowls around plotting things. She will work to reinforce the herd's strengths, and will help to create emergency plans in case Samsara returns one day.

For Adventure:
Outside of her life in the Padmapani and Hok'ee herds, Thirrin will spend her time exploring and helping those she meets. She will help to spread the word of her family's herd(s). I'd LOVE for her to go on an adventure(s) with one or both of her fathers, because she'll love them both. <3

For Love:
Thirrin is a warrior at heart. She is rough around the edges and isn't very ladylike. I would like for someone to show her that to be a member of the Padmapani herd, she must be kind and caring to all. She must learn to forgive her enemies and must learn to accept the faults of others.

For the Fallen:
I'm not sure if you guys are planning on Samsara returning and causing more havoc, but I would like for Thirrin to meet her face to face either alone or in a battle if the walker returns and launches a full scale attack again. Thirrin will not be looking for Samsara, she knows better than that, but if she meets her she will try to take her down.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Boundstone: Wind (650) + Minor Edits (100k) = 680k/750k
Thirrin's Elegy: 3 Stage + Unicorn (975k) + Wind (325k) + Heavy Edits (500k) = 0/ 1.8 mill

Horrorcorn Twins: 0/ 2.5 mill
Sybill Trelawney Cosplay: Hippogryph (1.7 mill) + Extreme Edits (1mill) = 0/ 2.7mill

User Image

Theidren --60k heart

xxx Yuki Bear xxx --1475k heart heart heart eek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah