Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Soon to be 16 Male trying to find F (14+) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 am
wanted to do another go so this is it smile

[General Information]

About Me:
First of all I just want to find a girl that wants to be in a real relatioshio with me smile . I dont care about looks because as I said below "all girls are beautiful in their own way.
Well my details are below. I did try online dating before but didn't work out. She was really busy irl so we kinda parted ways :/ . Had a girlfriend irl too but turns out she was dating another dude when she was still dating me..... Her bestfriend said that she only liked me at first but then she started using me for getting money and chocolate (wtf) . Got heart-broken after that but its a good thing i broke up with her though. Would burn a hole in my pocket if i continue xD . So i am here to find some friends or maybe a girlfriend if you're interested smile ? . I love anime but only've seen some cuz its really hard streaming anime. Currently watching Bleach right now and will probably watch others after i finished watching this. Mostly play games on my PS3 and i also play Minecraft on PC . Never done roleplaying before ._. would love to learn how . Figured it would be fun :3 . So i'm trying to find a friend or a girlfriend that is talkative and a bit shy too ( i don't know why but i really like shy people smile ) , has a sense of humor , loyal to me , i dont care about looks though cuz i think all girls are just beautiful .
Picture: 
X i know i'm ugly :'(
Name: 
Hafiz
Any age will do as long as we can be friends smile but i would love it if you're 14 and above 
Interest: 
Video Games,Movies,Books,Tech Stuff
Hobbies: 
Reading, doing photoshop and stuff( still learning though) and mostly playing games
What Grade I'm In: 
Dunno . Its a bit different here in my country
Favorite Music: 
Pop and R&B
Favorite Shows: 
I rarely watch tv so dont have any but mostly Adventure Time and Regular Show :3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 pm
Hi im Ashlee smile  

AngryRedAngelCullen

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:28 pm
AngryRedAngelCullen
Hi im Ashlee smile

Hello Ashlee how are you biggrin ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 pm
xVentrusx

Hi there! :3
I don't know who you're trying to fool with the whole "I know I'm ugly" stuff. Because you're pretty up to any girl's standards. (That's my way of saying you're cute.) I don't really watch anime, but I love video games and I would love to get to know you. biggrin  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 am
elven-skye
xVentrusx

I don't know who you're trying to fool with the whole "I know I'm ugly" stuff. Because you're pretty up to any girl's standards. (That's my way of saying you're cute.) I don't really watch anime, but I love video games and I would love to get to know you. biggrin

Thanks biggrin . Some girls in my school always say that but I dont mind. Nobody's perfect right ? smile . I rarely watch anime nowadays cuz of school and stuff sweatdrop and I see you like bethesda games? Did you play the latest one Dishonored?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am
xVentrusx
elven-skye
xVentrusx

Thanks biggrin . Some girls in my school always say that but I dont mind. Nobody's perfect right ? smile . I rarely watch anime nowadays cuz of school and stuff sweatdrop and I see you like bethesda games? Did you play the latest one Dishonored?

I haven't exactly got around to playing that. I'm kind of poor. :3
But Bethesda games are my absolute favorite.
(I'm kind of obsessed.)  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 pm
elven-skye
xVentrusx
elven-skye
xVentrusx

I haven't exactly got around to playing that. I'm kind of poor. :3
But Bethesda games are my absolute favorite.
(I'm kind of obsessed.)
aww sad but you'll play it someday smile . I currently trying to get my hands on Oblivion and Morrowind. Already finished skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Dishonored and I hope there's gonna be a Fallout 4 cuz the songs are pretty nice xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 pm
xVentrusx

Yeah, I've play Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, and New Vegas. I've been pretty excited since I heard rumours about Fallout 4.  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm
elven-skye
xVentrusx

Yeah, I've play Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, and New Vegas. I've been pretty excited since I heard rumours about Fallout 4.
wow for real? It'll be stunning if they implement graphics like in skyrim. I technically haven't finished skyrim. I dont want to kill my bud Parthy the Dragon :3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:38 pm
xVentrusx

I know how you feel... It took me a good month or two to get up the nerve to kill Paarthurnax, and I didn't play Skyrim for a week after I did it. I was emotionally attached to that dragon... It would be nice to have Skyrim level graphics in a apocalyptic wasteland setting. ^.^  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 am
elven-skye
xVentrusx

I know how you feel... It took me a good month or two to get up the nerve to kill Paarthurnax, and I didn't play Skyrim for a week after I did it. I was emotionally attached to that dragon... It would be nice to have Skyrim level graphics in a apocalyptic wasteland setting. ^.^
if the game made an option to either kill paarthurnax or the Blades i'll definitely pick the Blades cuz they're like brainwashing the dragonborn xD. Yeah that'll be awesome smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm
xVentrusx
AngryRedAngelCullen
Hi im Ashlee smile

Hello Ashlee how are you biggrin ?

Im Alright  

AngryRedAngelCullen

Lieutenant Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 pm
xVentrusx

A lot could happen in four months... so I wanted to make sure you're still looking? xP
((female, 14 atchurservice. o-o))

I see that we have so much in common.
--> The interests? :]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:54 am
o Hypnos o
xVentrusx

A lot could happen in four months... so I wanted to make sure you're still looking? xP
((female, 14 atchurservice. o-o))

I see that we have so much in common.
--> The interests? :]
yeah still looking and shoot me a pm once you're online smile  

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]