Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Mitchell Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:44 pm
The Mitchell family House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Mitchell family house is located in Ackerley. The family of four just fit in the tiny two story house. George however is now the only one living in the house. The house itself is quite nice inside despite its small size. On the first floor connected off the hallway is the living room and the kitchen. The living room is the most used room in the house is also connected to the rest of the house by the dining area connected off the Kitchen. Down the hall is the only bathroom in the house.

Within the entrance hallway there is a set of stairs leading to the second floor bedrooms. This hallway is adorn with family photos mostly of the kids when they were younger. The first bedroom in the tiny hallway is George's room which hadn't been touched like the rest of the house after his wife passed. Down the hall from that is where the three girls bedrooms are. Mira having switched rooms with Grace it was redecorated to a more green and black color scheme. Thus the third bedroom was shared by Leonette and Grace while Mira had a room all to herself. The shared room has access to the attic area of the house where the top most window is located.

Ways To Get In Touch

✓ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✗ Floo Network
                                ✓ Apparition

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 pm
Mitchell Family Locations:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

George Edwyn Mitchell: Home / Work

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 pm
Family Facts:

Relations: The Clarisse family
Relations: The Avery, Chaisty & League Family (Through Leonette)
Relations: The Whitethorne & Cherri Family (Through Mira)

History: Jessica Clarisse loving mother and wife passed away February 10th 2017 at the time of Grace's birth.

- Leonette was sorted into Gryffindor in 2023.
- She was captain and Chaser for her house team as well as leader of the music club and member of the dueling club during her time at Hogwarts.
- She is married to David Avery (League) a Ravenclaw who was in her year.
- They started dating in the summer of 2026. Became engaged at the beginning of summer in 2029.
- They were wed during the summer of 2030 before her 18th birthday.

- Mira was sorted into Slytherin in 2026. She is currently engaged to Timothy Whitethorne (Cherri) a Ravenclaw in the same year.
- They started dating in their third year (2028 - 2029) and became engaged the fall of 2035.
- They will be married in June of 2037
- She also played Beater for her house team and co-lead the music club during her time at Hogwarts.

- Grace was sorted into Ravenclaw in 2028. She is currently dating Avian Lovette a Ravenclaw a year below her.
- They've been dating since their sixth year (2033 - 2034)
- She also played Chaser mostly reserve since her third year and a member of the music club since her fifth year.

The girls have all moved out to live on their own.

Pets: None  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Eight

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Five

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

Leonette woke up like she always did so that she could take care of the house while her father was at work. Yes it seems odd that an eight year old decided to work around the house and not be a kid. Heading down stairs to wash up before a hard day’s work she stopped suddenly when she heard cries from upstairs coming from her sister Grace. 'What's up with her?' she thought putting the towl down she used to wash her face with.

With her thoughts in mind Leonette headed up stairs to her sister's bedroom. By now her other sister Mira would be up that would make the day even better. "What's wrong Gracie?" Leonette asked pulling her out of bed. "Nothing..." Grace muttered hiding her head into her pillow. "Fine don’t tell me." Leonette said not pushing her.

"What is with the crying this early in the morning!?" Mira said by the doorway. "Mira don't start." Leonette told her sister. "Don't start what? She bloody started it by crying at the top of her lungs for no good reason." Mira went off into a fit. "Get out!" Leonette yelled at her. Mira turned on her heels and quickly fled the scene. This was only the start to a terrible day...

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Three

With: Leonette, Mira, Grace

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 pm
Age Eight

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Three

Leonette turned back to her sister. "Come on Grace let's head down stairs and get you some breakfast." she told her with a faint smile. "Okay..." Grace said as she slowly crawled out of her bed. Leading her down stairs Leonette knew that she was having a tough day. "Don't worry it will get better." Leonette told her at the bottom of the stairs.

Heading to the kitchen Leonette had no idea where Mira went but didn't care at this point. "So what do you want to eat?" Leonette asked Grace. "I don't know." Grace answered. "Okay how about some cereal." she suggested. "Alright."

With that Leonette got her breakfast. "Once we're done here we'll head out somewhere alright." she said. Grace gave a light nod as she had her breakfast. Leonette got hers after and started eating right away.

With: Leonette, Grace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 pm
Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Five

User Image Location: Home

Mira ran all the way outside. She was so mad that she was stuck with her sisters. 'Why aren't you here mom...' she thought as she slumped down onto the ground. Sitting in a grouping of trees in hiding Mira wished she could just run away. However she wouldn't be able to go to school if she did.

Looking up at the sky, it was sunny but somehow her day didn't seem as bright. Mira sat there long enough that she knew it was time to go inside based on her stomach wanting breakfast. 'Right I haven't eaten anything... I'll go inside and then ignore them.' she thought getting up and heading inside the house. Mira didn't say anything she just walked in get her breakfast and headed out of the room and back outside.

With: No one.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am
Age Eight

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Five

Leonette watched Mira walk into the kitchen grab something to eat and then walk back out. She looked at Grace who seemed content before heading outside as well after Mira. "What is your problem?" she asked her. Her sister's actions were annoying the hell out of her to no end.

"Nothing Leonette, absolutely nothing... Now go away." Mira said. She wasn't facing her and clearly didn't want anything to do with her at the moment. "Mira don't be like this we've got problems as it is I don't need you pissed off at me before the day had even started." Leonette told her. "Who asked you? I can be pissed off and angry if I want to be. I should be allowed that much considering that devil in there had the privilege of letting her emotions go all over the place." Mira retorted as she spun around to face her sister.

Leonette didn't know what to do Mira was impossible. "I get that you're angry at life but Grace is not a devil." she defended. "Yeah tell that to mom." Mira stated. "She would never have said that about Grace even if she was with us." Leonette said slightly depressed. "Yeah well she was the one who killed her and you treat her like she's gold." Mira stated.

Mira didn't know when to quit. Leonette turned away before speaking. "It wasn't her fault..." she said walking back into the house. Leonette knew when to give up a fight and right now her sister needed her.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Three

With: Grace → Mira
With: Alone → Leonette
With: Leonette → nobody

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 pm
The Mitchell's...

////////George///////////////Leonette/////////////////Mira//////////////////Grace
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

&
The Clarisse's...

Johnathan////////////Mary Jane//////////////Chloe//////////////////David/////////

Chloe and David were going with their parents to see their cousins. David hardly paid much attention to them when he did go although he did like keeping the family on their toes. However Chloe loved seeing her cousins. They may be younger than her but they were the best. The only one she seemed to have trouble with was Mira.

The Mitchell kids were running around the house with excitement. For once their father was home but even with him home Leonette sensed he was stressing about something and it wasn't their visitors. She was sure of that.

"Hey we're here." John said knocking on the door. As he knocked on the door Grace came around the corner. "Uncle John!" she cried. "Aunt Mary!" she continued as she tackled them. "Hello Gracie," Mary Jane said patting her lightly on the head. "Hey Grace, where's everyone?" Chloe asked as she knelt to the girl's level. "Backyard." she said happily.

David took that as a cue to head there and of course being who he was he jumped from behind the house. "I got you!" he yelled as he jumped at Mira. "Ahhh!!!!! Geez us David, don't do that!" she yelled. "Well someone hasn't changed." he said with a smirk. Mira scowled at him before walking away displeased. "You haven't changed neither I see." Leonette said with a smile. "Hey Leo," David said walking over to her.

So far the family reunion was going just great.

Stats'

George: Stressed
Leonette: Happy
Mira: Pissed...
Grace: Excited

Johnathan: Happy
Mary Jane: Happy
Chloe: Cheerful
David: Happy

Who we're with: Each other

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:43 am
The Mitchell's...

////////George///////////////Leonette/////////////////Mira//////////////////Grace

&
The Clarisse's...

Johnathan////////////Mary Jane//////////////Chloe//////////////////David/////////

Chloe walked with the rest of her family to the backyard shaking her head when she got there at the scene between her brother and cousin. “David… we haven’t even been here five minutes…” she muttered under her breath. “Just let him be.” Her mother told her. “Come on Gracie let’s let the non bookworms have their fun.” Chloe told her. “Yeah,” Grace called happily running into the house with Chloe following behind.

“Hey Chloe…” George said as he watched her and Grace headed to what he guessed would be where the books were located. “Hey Uncle George,” Chloe said on her way through. Shaking his head he stepped outside to greet the rest of the family. “Hello everyone,” George said coming out of the house. “I take it the screaming was my nephew attacking Mira.” He questioned looking toward David. “Hey Uncle George I wasn’t doing anything like that.” He told him rubbing the back of his head. “Uh uh…” George said not believing a word.

“George, how’s it going?” John asked as he walked over to him leaving the kids to their own devices. “Fine I suppose. How about you…?” George asked back. “George you can’t avoid it that easily. Something’s up isn’t it? Everything alright with work?” he questioned him. “It’s nothing. Work is fine trust me on that I’m there more then I’m here.” He explained. “You’re just wishing you were here more.” Mary Jane piped up. “Yeah that about says it all.” He agreed.

Stats'

Grace: Excited

Johnathan: Concerned
Mary Jane: Concerned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:12 pm
The Mitchell's...

&
The Clarisse's...

“Hey David catch!” Leonette called kicking a soccer ball his way. David reacted the way he always did catching the ball in his chest. “Nice kick…” he said getting the wind knocked out of him. “Thank you David.” She said before he dropped the ball and moved it around with his foot. “So how’s everything around here?” he asked kicking the ball back over to her. “Good I guess… same old same old.” Leonette asked kicking the ball back to him. “I see Mira hasn’t changed.” David said kicking it back again. “Yep, so how are things at your end?” she asked sending the ball back his way. “Great, started going to Hogwarts last year. You are going to love it.” He told her. “Sounds eventful…” she said glancing over at Mira.

“Yeah and oh and I made the Quidditch team.” David told her with a smile before sending the ball at her. “Really?” she said her mood piping up. “Hey reserve chaser maybe you’ll make the team when you get to Hogwarts.” He told her. “That would be great.” Leonette told him. “Hey enough with the small talk let’s play.” He stated. With those words they were off trying to score on each other and just having plan old fun.

Mira lay under a tree and scowled at them. They were having a great time and she just couldn’t stand it. ‘Why me…?’ she questioned everyone seemed to be having a great time but her. Curling up into a ball she closed her eyes and pretended that they weren’t there. Sadly they still were when she opened them which made her feel worse. Meanwhile Chloe was sitting with Grace in the living room reading one of the many books that Grace had. Grace was by far the smartest kid that Chloe ever knew and enjoyed the time she had with her cousin. If only Mira could see the good in her sister like she did.

Stats'

Grace: Happy

Johnathan: Concerned
Mary Jane: Concerned

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:47 pm
Age Nine

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Six

In the kitchen Leonette was working on making lunch. She was watching Grace who was reading a book at the table. Surprising Leonette had no idea where Mira was and didn't care she was doing the one thing she loved to do. "What you making?" Grace asked. "Lunch, Gracie." Leonette answered. "What are you making for lunch?" she asked again with more detail.

"Smells to me like vegetable soup." Mira answered her younger sister. Grace fell slight right away not wanting to cause a fight. "Good observation." Leonette told her trying to remain civil. "Can I help?" Mira asked Leonette. "Sure..." she said suspiciously. "Why do you sound so suspicious all of a sudden?" she asked. "Why are you being so nice?" Leonette asked her right back. "Fair, enough." Mira replied before getting to work chopping more vegetables.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Four

With: Grace, Mira
With: Leonette, Mira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Age Nine

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Six

Leonette and Grace were outside playing. They were bundled up in their winter outfits so they wouldn't get cold as they had fun. Leonette was chasing Grace around the yard as Mira stood at the back door and watched. She caught her out of the corner of her eye and stopped chasing her younger sister.

"Hey! Mira why don't you join us?" Leonette asked. Grace stopped and looked over towards the back door wondering if Mira would join them or not she never usually. Mira thought about it and was going to say no when something told her it would be fun. "I'll be right out!" she called over to them before rushing over to put her winter stuff on before heading outside.

Grace was amazed and in a way so was Leonette. "Glad you could join us." Leonette said. "Now tag you're it." she told Mira tapping her on the arm. "Yay you're it!" Grace shouted out with excitement. "Alright then you better run!" Mira answered before chasing her sisters around the yard.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Four

With: Grace, Mira
With: Leonette, Mira

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:08 pm
Age Nine

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Six

Grace was lying on the couch reading a book. The book belonged to Leonette and was about three years ahead of her but she could read it. Grace was a prodigy child when it came to reading anything. She tossed it on the small table before looking around the living room. "I wonder where everyone is?" she said before getting up to go looking for somebody hopefully not Mira that is.

Grace looked around the main floor first realizing no one was there before heading up stairs. She peaked into her sisters' room and found Leonette feeding their mother's finch Gwen. However she still hadn't seen Mira and she wondered where she could possibly be. "Leo..." Grace spoke quietly so as to not scare her sister or make herself known to the other.

Leonette opened the bird cage that held the small yellow finch Gwen and watched as her as she held out her hand containing bird seed to the open door. Gwen flew out and onto Leonette's hand as she chirped with delight. "You're hungry aren't you?" she asked as she watched the small bird eat the feed in her hand. It wasn't until she heard her younger sister say her name that she knew she was there.

"Yes Grace." Leonette said turning to look at her sister. "Where's Mira...?" Grace whispered as she slowly went across the room. Leonette pointed up to the attic part of their room. "Oh... Do you think dad will come home?" she asked. "Gracie you know dad works late." Leonette told her. Grace wished he didn't have too but even she knew he always did. Mira on the other hand was up in the attic portion of her and her older sister's room. Sitting on the bean bag chair she looked out the small circler window. She was listening to her sister's while mostly waiting for her father to come home. Like Leonette had just said to Grace their father always worked late which meant it wouldn't be anytime soon.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Four

With: Grace
With: No one
With: Leonette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 pm
Age Nine
George Edwyn Mitchell
Muggle Liaison Office Employee
Former Gryffindor

George came home late after work. It was late enough that all the kids should have been asleep in bed. However Leonette wasn't sleeping she was sitting on the couch with Gwen her mother's finch on her shoulder. The bird was singing and chirping away on her shoulder Leonette listened to her quite content. She was deep in thought thinking about her mother and how things would have been if she was still around. She would never say that she wanted her mother more than her sister Grace unlike Mira would.

Dropping everything in the kitchen George looked over to the living room at the sound of Gwen’s chirping. “Leonette what are you doing up?” he asked her as he walked into the living room. “Hey dad just thinking…” she answered. “I couldn’t sleep.” She added looking up at him. “Thinking about your mother again?” he asked as he sat down beside her. “Yeah…” she told him curling up into a ball and laying her head on her dad’s side. “It’s alright.” He told her moving a few strands of her brown hair.

“You want ice cream.” George asked his daughter. “Ice cream but it’s late?” Leonette said lifting her head up and to give her father a puzzled look. “So that’s never stopped us before.” He told her. “Alright.” She agreed sitting up and getting off the couch. Walking into the kitchen the two of them got ice cream into bowls in order to melt all their problems away.

With: My Dad
With: Leonette

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm
Age Ten

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Seven

Leonette walked around the house looking for her sister's. She would usually just follow the screaming but today it was unusually quiet. "Mira! Gracie! Where are you?" she called out to them. "We're up here!" Gracie called from the attic area in her older sisters' bedroom. 'They’re together?' This raised a red flag with Leonette and she quickly walked into her bedroom.

"What are you two doing together?" Leonette asked. "We do live in the same house don't we?" Mira told her as she looked back out the window. "Um..." Leonette didn't know what to say. "Come on Rose." Grace said smiling at her. "Alright but what are you two doing?" she asked them curiously. "What does it look like we're doing?" Mira asked her sister back. "Wizard's chess…?" Leonette answered. "Yep you got it." Grace said smiling happily. "And guess who's winning." she added happily. "You are." Leonette answered. "Right again." she said practically jumping on the spot.

Mira looked at the board. Suddenly a smirk appeared on her face. "Not for long Grace. You're going down." she told her moving her knight and taking one of her sister's pieces. "Darn it...." Grace muttered as she watched the knight brutally murder her chess piece. "You know she's good at taking out peoples pieces Grace you better get your head in the game." Leonette told her smiling as she sat down and watching the two battle it out.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

With: Grace and Mira
With: Grace and Leonette
With: Leonette and Mira

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash