[PUBLIC] ShadowsCursed's Plots- Come Plot with Me! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:29 pm
Hello

Please don't be shy. I'm extremely friendly.
Extremely.

Santaro's RP slots are open
Santaro's Breedings are - Open 2/3 Remain

Kiinaagii's RP slots- Ppen
Kiinaagii's Breedings are - Closed

My TeePee. Still Under Construction. D:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

NAME: Santaro

ROLEPLAY: Open
BREEDING: 2/3 Open

ROLEPLAY COLOR; #800517

Personality

Santaro.

He'll move you, shake you and will abuse every feeling you've ever had. He'll do whatever he can to get what he wants. It's wise to run while you can. No one wants to feel the feelings he'd leave you with. That feeling that he's out to get you? Listen to it. It doesn't matter if he knows he's wrong, he'll make you believe that he's right. He's manipulative and will make you want to please him, make you want to avoid the crushing wrath he readily slathers onto those who cross him.

Patience, honesty and love are foreign concepts not readily in his otherwise expansive arsenal. His intense personality will consume you, envelope you and bring you to dark fantastical places you'd never have once imagined. His callused heart has no room for friends or for love. If he were ever to figure out his own vast issues he might become a passionate and devoted partner. However, his disturbed past has left him seething with anger.

He struggles constantly to assert his power over others. He's finally resigned to the realization that life won't last forever, but legacy can. Legacy could evolve in the form of his own foals. With a kid under his "care" he plans to distort them to his liking to make sure they also carry out his bidding to create an iron tight choke hold on everyone else.

The mares are nothing to him. Beautiful things to look at, but their incessant talking leave him ready to unravel into a mound of rage.

History

What history?

Santaro is his own growing inferno of a story.

Abandoned by his mother at a young age, he was raised by assorted soquili who had their own emotional scarring. As a foal he would often find himself under the feet of the caretakers. Naturally, he's boisterous and fun loving, but that was before he was broken. His breaking came when he awoke to find his adoptive family gone. Abandoned twice. Once in a lifetime can nearly be forgiven. Twice? Santaro knows that the world is an evil place and the only way to earn respect is to force the respect out of everyone.

Other males are a problem. Often he finds himself in aggressive confrontations that leaves one or the other tending to the wounds of the ego. Mares are the worst, however. He knows that they're needed to obtain the foals he desires, but he loathes the idea of a relationship.

Plot: Enemies. Competiting Males for power.
Plot: Mare. Seduction, Manipulation and Power Struggle until foals arrive.
Plot: Mare. Patience is a virtue and someone has found a way to tame the beast.
Plot: Your idea.  

ShadowsCursed

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

NAME: Kiinaagii

ROLEPLAY: Open
BREEDING: 0/3 Open

ROLEPLAY COLOR; #FF7F24

PERSONALITY

Oh boy. Oh boy.

Kiinaagii is the epitome of a fun loving explorer. He'd rather not listen to the stories of others, but to rather make the stories to tell others. He can at times become consumed by his desire to find trouble, to find new things and to find a love that can only be believed in fairy tales.

Do you truly know the feeling of needing to seek revenge? To feel an intense adrenalin rush? Do you know how to fall so in love that you can imagine every fleck of color in your lover's eyes?

Kiinaagii knows none of this, but has a thrilling desire to experience all of it. However kind he may seem, he's always had a bizarre taste for blood. Not consuming blood, but rather, he enjoys the sight of it. He detests the thought of his loved ones with blood on them, but things are quite different for enemies. Like a flash in pan, quick and fleeting, his anger will surface and he'll grin his teeth together to avoid lurching at them. He knows one day he'll finally snap, but he prays to the greatest of divine spirits that his loved ones won't be around to witness it.

History

All great stories begin with a singular sentence.

Here's the thing, Kiinaagii has had an unimpressive start to life. He's always been the best friend, the co-conspirator or the young son. There's never been anything dramatic or eventful that has left any impression on anyone. When he finally reached maturity he left for the more expansive world away from his doting parents to seek....something....anything.

He now rests at the very start of his great adventure in life.

Plot: Friend in need. Kiinaagii helps a new friend with their problem.
Plot: Enemy. Kiinaagii snaps and finds himself in a situation that might lead to a violent struggle.
Plot: Your ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

ShadowsCursed

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

One more

ShadowsCursed

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm
Open for posting!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to play Caoraigh against Santaro? I adore the idea of two manipulators playing off each other. Cao is an actress, she'll play any role for any length of time to fool any target she picks into thinking she's on their side before revealing the plot at the perfect moment and destroying them inside and out. She's good at it too, and has been spending her life as a skinwalker doing precisely that. So if you would like for someone trying to 'tame' him as a fake, we could do a manipulator vs manipulator plot for a while, at least until it ends in probable violence. I am neutral on whether or not baskets arrive from this plot, I have plans for Cao baskets already but my plot-partner and I are not set on baskets for that particular plot so I could go either way baskets-wise.

(Please quote me, or PM me, to get my attention, I lose all sorts of things)

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

I'm not sure why I haven't mused with the thought of someone trying to manipulate him right back. Truth? I think it's hysterical and could translate into an intense and very addictive roleplay.

I'm in the same boat as far as whether or not baskets could come of it, if things move that way he has 2 slots available for musing around in. He has a fling that is low luck already in the making. So if we start he might get lucky and have already finished this up before we decide if this results in baskets.

She's attractive enough that he was ENSURE that a meeting would happen if he were to spot her. However, he never anticipates a mare to have a fiery personality.

I'm fairly quick with roleplays when I get rolling. He's my muse so I can at least promise you decent sized posts.

If there is anything you don't want, I'd appreciate knowing, that way I don't cross any of your line While I'm not opposed to violence, I always want to double and triple check to make sure I don't offend.

I say yes all day to this.
Would you like to start it? Or should I come up with the first post?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 pm

I think manipulator vs manipulator could be very very fun xD I don't mind starting, unless you had a particular idea or setting you'd like to go with?

Violence-wise I prefer she escape alive, mauled is fine though. Cao can have any personality she thinks will suit him best, she can be shy or sweet or downright angelic before flipping the tables because all skinwalkers are evil no matter what sob-story she spins about being cursed to look like something she's not and boohoohoo no one understands...

Sometimes I can get a little slow in a RP, but I don't mind being poked in quotes or PMs at all. If I ever seem like I'm really slow or forgotten, just nudge me.

FallenThroughMidnight

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

I think manipulator vs manipulator could be very very fun xD I don't mind starting, unless you had a particular idea or setting you'd like to go with?

Violence-wise I prefer she escape alive, mauled is fine though. Cao can have any personality she thinks will suit him best, she can be shy or sweet or downright angelic before flipping the tables because all skinwalkers are evil no matter what sob-story she spins about being cursed to look like something she's not and boohoohoo no one understands...

Sometimes I can get a little slow in a RP, but I don't mind being poked in quotes or PMs at all. If I ever seem like I'm really slow or forgotten, just nudge me.

I can usually answer within 24 hours, usually within hours because I obsess over RP. gonk

Haha, he'll have a fun time trying to riddle her out then. He'll be trying to jam her into his own plots to exert control on his surroundings. He's not a dipshit, so he'll quickly pick up on subtle clues from her.

If you don't mind starting, that would be great. I'm currently shoveling food in my mouth (as per usual).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 pm

All right, I will see if I can whip something up for a starting post then ^^ I'll leave the link here for you when I get it.

FallenThroughMidnight

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

All right, I will see if I can whip something up for a starting post then ^^ I'll leave the link here for you when I get it.

Perfect, thank you.
I'll look forward to it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 pm

The roleplay is here. Caoraigh was sort of awful in the background, if it's too much let me know and I'll be glad to edit it out.

FallenThroughMidnight

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:07 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

The roleplay is here. Caoraigh was sort of awful in the background, if it's too much let me know and I'll be glad to edit it out.

No need to edit. Stay true to her and yourself I'll do what I can to keep up.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff