Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Fallrein Homestead Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 am
Bienvenue dans mon humble demeure

Located in Chipping Clodburry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After many renovations, the newest owner of the home, Tobi Fallrein, can finally welcome you for a tour.

Downstairs:
Starting, opening the door you'll find the foyer dutifully and painstakingly created by Elaine when she first had the manor built. Tobi didn't have the heart to actually tear down something his mother had built herself.

To the immediate left of the foyer is a set of white glass pane doors which open into a wonderfully comfortable sun room. He found the room truly relaxing and detested the thought of changing it.

Straight from the foyer is the living room. He hated the idea of a formal living room and considering that anyone who came here wouldn't actually care, Tobi changed it as he saw fit.

Of course right next to the living room is the dining room. He didn't really change much, just the lighting really so it wasn't as dark but he did keep the walls in between that room in the kitchen but not for reasons you might be thinking.

Tobi quite liked the kitchen where the employed house elves do their work mainly because of how cosy it was. Plus there were chairs so they could eat in there if they felt like it.

He of course kept the washroom for the guests in the hallway because he honestly couldn't think of anything to change it to.

Coming back around from the kitchen and into the foyer through the small hallway there is a large door which is locked. This door is only to be opened if you wish a long and harsh suicidal death. Kidding! This door led to another hall with two doors. One door was locked tighter than Tut's tomb and jinxed so if anyone just happened to try and unlock it would be in for a nasty surprise. The second door right across from the other led to a large music room filled with all manner of instruments that Tobi has learned.

Upstairs:
*Note, there are many rooms inside the manor so for the sake of simplicity and time the ones that are occupied shall be gone over*
Back into the large foyer, and up the grand wooden staircase the entered room is the informal living room. As noticed, this room is generally more casual than what used to be the formal living room with books, quilting needles, shawls, and blankets thrown about. Tobi left it just the way it was, only installing a telly and a video game system to make the space complete.

Walking to the right of the living space and opening an oak door the library is found. Tobi couldn't have changed this wondrous place if he tried. Through a door towards the back of the library is the office in which only he is allowed due to magical runes set in place. And only he can tap into them and allow another to come inside.

Exiting the extensive library right across from it is the first of many bedrooms. This one he kept in the same style just in case his Mum decided to come over, and of course it had an adjoining bathroom.

Coming from there and walking back through the informal space and another small hallway the first door immediately to the left is the newly designed bedroom for Tobi's oldest son Silas. The little boy wasn't very picky, he only asked that it was blue and had a large window, and because he is already beyond infatuated Tobi did his up and over expectation. He also let the little boy keep the en suite bathroom but also renovated it to be fit for a child. Another bedroom was recently redecorated for another little boy Tobi and Marius adopted, Lewis. He too asked for very little and this time he actually complied only because Marius' glares were very potent. That and he agreed that he could expand as they got older.

And the last bedroom encountered in the hallway would be his master bedroom complete with a separate area for him to sit and relax if he so chose and en suite master bathroom.

There is also an art room across from the second guest bedroom that he no longer touches.

The grounds:
Walking back around, down the stairs, and out the house you will come across two cellars. One is the wine cellar consisting of all the best wines Tobi's never heard of. He keeps it mainly because the house elves looked as if they would have a stroke if he asked them to get rid of it all. Speaking of the House Elves, the second room (he didn't like considering it a cellar) was their living quarters which he upgraded just slightly (it was all they would allow) so that they could live in comfort. He had never seen so many elves cry at once at the same time.

The backyard is home to the casual pool for relaxation as well to be enjoyed, which it is.

The rest of the yard is dedicated to the small garden planted with natural French flora and fauna that he was told reminded his mother of home. It also features a decently sized pond for any local amphibians and fish. There is also a small glass house for enjoying the immaculate garden from comfort.

Tobi hopes you've enjoyed your tour and asks that if you're thinking of popping over unannounced, don't. Kidding! But please ring first.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm
Current Manor Occupants:

Tobi is...
Home | Ministry | Diagon Alley | Fallrein Manor | With Friends | Music Room

Marius is...
Home | Diagon Alley | With Family | With Friends | Sun Room

Silas is...
Home | School | With Family | With Friends | Sun Room

Lewis is...
Home | School | With Family | With Friends | Playroom

Heath is...
Home | School | With Family | With Friends | ER | Outside

Lukas is...
Home | School | With Family | With Friends | Playroom | With Père

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:05 pm
Current Manor Pets:

An Eagle Owl named Phillip who belonged to Tobi's birth mother who took a liking to him. Tobi's own older gray tomcat named Lionel along with Silas' own two cats, Mae and Ozzy. Then there are Marius' newest additions, two Samoyed puppies named Vali and Sif. Finally there's Heath's "rescued' pet turtle he's aptly named Speedy.

The pond is currently home to numerous koi fish.
Phillip knows he is not to touch the fish yet he can't help but scare them once in a blue moon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror

And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
At long last all the puzzle pieces were falling in line. Elaine had a name, a face, and an address all she needed now was the right time to commence her plan. In a fit of motherly affection, she had been getting these regularly to her disgust, she looked down at the file she had managed to obtain about her son. Tobi Fallrein, such a plebeian name but she supposed it was the best an uncouth British orphanage could do. He managed to get her coloring but she could see the beginnings of the Nott's imposing handsomeness begin to settle in, even at prepubescence. She had to wonder if he would get their odd golden brown eyes or just her icy green ones. Either way he would be a beautiful magnificent boy just what she'd expect from a union such as theirs. A sudden chill whipped around her frame causing her to pull a small throw blanket around her shoulders as she continued going over the file in her office. He's currently attending Hogwarts, 'quel nom complètement idiot pour l'école magique, Beauxbâtons était beaucoup mieux l'enfer même Durmstrang and was sorted into Hufflepuff. Here Elain snorted, not from just the name but also from what she's read about the house. It was filled with naive hopeless children who always believed the best in people. The thought of having to deal with this type of people all day every day made her skin crawl. He had also made the Quidditch team his first year as a beater, here a pale blonde eyebrow raised in silent pride. From his measurements he seemed to be a rather short skinny child yet from his records he was playing like he had for years. It must be from the Nott side, she hadn't a yearning for such a clearly dangerous sport in her youth. As far as studies went he was an average student, yet he excelled in a select few, namely Transfiguration, Potions, and Defense. Here her pride allowed an slight upturn of the lips, that was certainly her genes at work. A small note in the file was made about series of robbing and fights happening in muggle London making her tsk. A criminal! With his pedigree? Blasphemy! Another note held comments of amazing musical skills making her blink. A musician? Elain could deal with Quidditch, pick-pocketing and blemish of a name but a nonsensical hobby as well? With a sigh she closed her folder and prepared her stationary and quill for the task at hand. Things were going to change for the better for the boy, he'd come to see it that way eventually.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OOC: ]

I'm looking right at the other half of me

My mirror staring back at me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 am
An owl landed on one of the perfectly-constructed windows, and tapped gently on the glass. When no one came, the owl promptly picked up a rock and bashed it against the window, breaking it into a thousand pieces.
The owl flew in and dropped the letter and sac on a random surface, then flew out the way it came.

The letter reads:

Dear and Affluent EMB,

I wish to thank you for your concern about your biological son,
I appreciate the fact that you sought me out on your own initiative.
However, Tobi, the boy in my "possession" is legally my son. I understand the fact that he is, has, and always will be yours by blood. However, the time to contact him, with all due respect, would have been at birth or at most a few years thereafter. I found this boy in the streets two years ago, and I adopted him in every way possible. He is my son in all ways but one. I understand your biological connection to him, but blood does not assure family. I do not know why he spent eleven years in an orphanage, but he did, and I was the one who took him in. That said, I am willing to arrange frequent visitation, in response to your apparent 'sincerity.' However, if this is to happen, I would hope you would be more polite and patient with Tobi in the process. You have been most forceful, in an elegant way, that is granted.
Additionally, the galleons you sent are greatly appreciated. Despite this, I cannot except them. Also, they are no longer needed. The reason for our struggle were the missing Wills of the late Amara and Jacen Fallrein. As they have been recovered from a thief who changed their mind, me and the children are now relieved of our squalor. We have always been a wealthy, respectful, and dignified family and now we are starting over back where the family began: our Ancestral home. I apologize for any illusion that our son was not being brought up well, because though we have all been short of food and comfort in the past, there has been no shortage of love. And now our son will be capable of living in physical comfort on top of its previous and ongoing mental counterpart. I invite you to visit us in our new home in Gwynedd, Wales, as soon as we move in. This will not be long. From there we can discuss how you shall be a part of Tobi's life from here on out.

~Waterlily Sirena Fallrein, English and Welsh Noblewoman and proud Mother-Figure of three.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
The sunlight steamed down creating an almost golden halo surrounding Elain's blonde hair as she read and looked over documents concerning her affairs left in Niche. With a sigh she put down her swan quill and rubbed her temples together as a migraine pulsed beneath her skull, these crétin were trying to ruin her life she just knew it! Sending her missives of the things they had supposedly bought in her stead, invraisemblable! They were going to return everything and then pay her for the strife they've caused before she fires them. All loose ends tied. Suddenly a crash was heard coming from the middle of her house and with a raised eyebrow she went to the scene

There cleaning the glass and simultaneously attempting to capture the owl were her House Elves dressed in their blue linen uniforms. "Mistress 'Lainy! We is being so sorry to be letting the bad birdy comes and breaks your lovely window! We is trying to fix everything please don't come furthe-" before the pitiful creature could continue crying Elain merely flicked her wand repairing the window before raising it towards the bird. Perhaps feeling its imposing doom it dropped its parcels and attempted to leave through the now fixed window causing the earlier elves to open it before it could cause more damage. The French madame picked up the sack and letter even more curious than before and opened first the sack to see the gold she had given only a day ago. The letter, however, was new and practically dripped with held in scorn and derision of her character. How pleasant. When she got down to her titles she tapped her lips in quiet thought as she tried to remember where she had heard of Welsh Fallreins. Elain exited upstairs to her office and went through a few of files before finding a small one on the exact family she was dealing with and read through the short missives. She hummed and threw it back satisfied and then wholly unsatisfied at the same time. However before she could even fathom how that works she heard yet another tap on her window this from yet another owl, this one waiting a bit more patiently as she opened it before dropping his letter and leaving in a huff. This time the letter was merely addressed to "Em-b***h" making her eye twitch at the vulgarity and almost wondered if it was from the Hungarian Prime Minister again. She eyed the slanting messy script of the mystery person skipping most of the words and rolling her eyes at any curses she may have glanced before freezing at the signature.
Tobi Fallrein
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭɦɵɾ ⱶ

The large barn owl patiently awaited as the blonde woman opened her window before dropping the letter for one of his favorite owners and leaving in a huff. She had done something to her master to make him be as such, therefore he wanted nothing to do with her.

The Letter

Oi! Em-b***h!

I don't know who the ******** you think you are but how DARE you write to Miss Lily asking her to give me up. You've got no right even writing to me after you abandoned me at that orphanage if you are who you say you are. And you know what? I. Don't. Care! I don't care if you really were my Mum, I don't have one! As far as I know my mum was a bum on the street, fat load better than you are you cantankerous whore!

Insincerely yours,
Tobi Fallrein

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi landed with a thud and a groan on the marble floor in the entryway confused, disoriented, and just a tad nauseous. When he was sure he could stand without vomiting he did so and allowed his mouth to drop open as he viewed the mass wealth surrounding him. This place was huge! He was about to take a look around when a pop erupted onhis left making him jump and yelp and causing the unfortunate creature to jump and yelp. "Linney be sorry for scaring the young Master! But Mistress Lainey sez you be meeting her upstairs and that I be showing you." He didn't exactly know how to argue with one of these, hell he didn't even know what the hell it was, so he only nodded and followed the short thing up the winding stairs to a large sitting room complete with plush sofa and chairs, rugs, blankets, everything! Tobi ran a hand over the couch and felt how soft it felt to the touch and almost giggled at how the feathered pillow felt.
"I em glad vous chose ze feazer, I admeet that I thought vous might choose not." Again he startled and turned towards the soft accented voice of a woman. She was tall, well compared to him she was tall, blonde hair with golden accents, peach colored skin tone and sea green eyes. She was beautiful. "I-I am too. I want to know the truth. The full truth." despite his nervous tone he stood confident and stared eye to eye with her and he could somehow tell that she was proud, which made him feel...happy? He minutely shook his head, he couldn't lose himself just yet!
"EMB, are you my Mum?"

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
She had froze when she felt a pull upon her wards allowing someone to enter and allowed herself an almost emotion sigh of relief when she realized that it meant Tobi had indeed taken the feather. It worried her that she had been nervous but it was no matter now; her son was here and she was going to uphold her side of the bargain. Elain sent one of her House Elves to meet him at the doorway and lead him upstairs while she stood off to the side as he walked up and felt her heart rise up in her throat when she got her first glimpse of him. Pictures taken by private investigators didn't do her boy justice, he was truly on his way to immaculate. He wasn't very tall but she was sure he would be, his father and her Papa would see to that. His eyes were a light hazel color which she could see the confusion and awe dancing behind them, he had short dark chestnut hair and his father's complexion. Not pale but not sun-kissed either. But his face, his face was all hers, and it nearly broke her. When she came back to the moment she could see him smiling, what a darling smile he had, and was brushing his fingers against her sofa much to her confusion. Instead of allowing him to wait longer she called out to him. "I em glad vous chose ze feazer, I admeet that I thought vous might choose not." she softly admitted and watched him spin around to face her. Her-his eyes stared at her and she could tell he too was noting her appearance and making the connection between their looks before he too spoke. "I-I am too. I want to know the truth. The full truth." Elain was pleasantly surprised, beneath his harsh British accent were almost eloquent spoken words. Maybe he wouldn't need as much polishing as she first assumed. "EMB, are you my Mum?"

Merely blinking at the expected question she gestured that he join her on the very sofa he had earlier been...fondling. Once they were seated she snapped her fingers and hid an amused smirk as Tobi once again jumped when her House Elves popped in with trays of tea and cakes before bowing and popping out. As she prepared the two cups of steaming liquid she finally answered. "Oui, I em vous mère, o' muzzer. Ma name ez Elain Moineau Bernard, o' Lady Bernard. Do vous like cream o' sugare in vous te?" she watched as his eyes widened at her titles and name before realizing he was asked a question and mumbled his response. Nodding she added the sugar and passed it to him. For a few minutes the pair sat in silence before Tobi broke it. "Why did you give me up?" he finally asked making her sigh behind her teacup.

"I vos young and foolish. I...'ad relationshuns wiz a married man en grew pregnant. Ze problem vos that I vos getting married to a man who vos told to believe I vos a virgin. 'hen vous were born, I vos 'ere in London on a ''oliday.' I could not take you wiz me back to Niche, it would 'ave been improper. So, I left vous a' ze orphanage en 'oped for ze best." she concluded with a delicate shrug of her shoulder. She could only hope he would understand.
"YOU ******** HOPED FOR 'ZE BEST'?!"
Or, maybe not.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tobi sat in his directed spot and listened as his newly informed "poor mother" told him about his conception. He was a mistake, how wonderful the kids at the home had actually been right. He hadn't been wanted because she was going on to start her new fabulous life as "Lady ******** La-de-da" while his damned father was off properly shagging something else with tits and legs while he had been left. And the words that finally made the pen drop: "'oped for ze best". He couldn't even stop himself before he yelled at her.
"YOU ******** HOPED FOR 'ZE BEST'?!" he could see that he shocked her a bit, maybe because of his yelling or because of the vulgarity but dammit he didn't care!
"What the <********> do you mean you 'hoped for the best'?! I'm your ******** child you heartless shrew! You were supposed to feel sad or at least friggen dejected about leaving me at some place and know you'll never see me again!" Tobi huffed for a few seconds after his short rant while Elain, to his fury, sat calmly and continued to sip her tea.
"I 'ave 'eard that ze Breets vere supposed to keep zere emoshuns unzer wraps." she said conversationally while eyeing the young boy with distaste, pissing him off all the further.
"Well excuse me! Madame primadonna don' like it me showin' my emotions. Oho, tha's rich considerin' we haven' even TOUCHED my REAL emotions! Like maybe...betrayal? My own mother abandoned me for her own selfish reasons-"
"Ze were no' selfveesh!"
"HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN ABANDONIN' ME TO A ********' ORPHANAGE BECAUSE YOU HAD TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE? Does your husband even know you have a b*****d child? Where is he anyway? Abandon him too when he didn't buy you somethin' you wanted?" Tobi asked snidely.

If you're lost and alone
Carry on
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain would not admit to being slightly intimidated by her own son, but it was an acceptable emotion. She could physically feel the pressure of his magic pushing down upon them, it was so...familiar. When she finally realized it she could have smacked herself for being so stupid. Tobi was in the midst of puberty, magical and physical, why wouldn't his magic resemble that of his family's? Or, his father's to be specific. She had to make him calm down before his magic makes something unpleasant happen. It was then she realized that amidst his random screaming he had actually asked a question.
"Ma husband ez dead. 'E died a few months after our wedding. Eet ez 'ow I gained ze name Bernard. 'E died never knowing zat I 'ad a child wizout 'im." her son still glared at her but she could feel his magic simmer down below his original boiling point.
"Well...ain't that convenient." it was her turn to glare at the young man.
"Do not patronize me because of moi actshuns. I 'ave learned from moi past meestakes en grown."
"Oh so now I'm just some mistake? Some ******** mishap that just happened to result in a child, but that's ok! We'll just throw away in England in a ******** orphanage and 'hope for the best'! What about my Father? Didn't he have a say in whether or not you throw away one of his kids? Didn't...didn't he even care?!" Tobi seemed to be struggling for words and she could see tears creep in the corner of his eyes tugging on her heart. She couldn't just tell him the truth.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tobi felt like he was drowning and could barely hold his head above the water. The twitchy tingling sensation behind his eyes were back and itching like crazy and he felt the hair on his arms raise creepily as he got angrier at his mother and it scared. He was scaring himself, how freaky could he be?! "Whats...what's wrong with me?" he hadn't realized he had spoken aloud until Elain decided to answer. "Nuzzing ez wrong wiz vous. Vous were merely at a bad time..." here the boy snorted. Perfect, just bloody perfect. "Yeah cos that's what every kid wants to hear from their Mum, 'ya came at a bad time, but it's not your fault we threw ya into a hole for nearly a decade!' An' you didn't answer my question! What about my Father? Who is he? Why didn't ya ever tell him?!" Again Tobi as getting angry but this time stood and began to pace around the now enclosing space. Were the walls moving? Why was everything smaller now? He turned towards his mother and watched as she had some sort of internal struggle and felt rage towards her. Why was he keeping this from him? She promised she'd tell everything, why was who his father is so damned important that he couldn't know! Without realizing he grabbed a nearby vase and threw it, not aiming towards anything or anywhere and watched it crash successfully and break. TELL ME!" This seemed to make Elain snap out of her reverie before she finally spoke.
"Vous Fazer's name ez Theodore Nott ze Second. 'E ez now Chief Warlock of ze Wizengamot. En no, 'e doez not know you are hez son, or zat he even 'az anozer."

All was still and silent for seconds after her admittance before Tobi spoke again ignoring the tears steadily falling down his face. "A-a-another? H-he has more kids? Are they bastards too? Does he even know their mum? Was he married when he had them too?" his voice grew with each question before even Elain had succumbed to her tears. "No, 'es children are ze product of his long marriage to his wife. 'E 'as two ozer boys, en a grandchild a few yearz older zan vous." she replied softly as she watched as the last of the boy broke.
"Fine! FINE! I DON'T NEED YOU. I DON'T NEED ANY OF YA. I NEVER NEEDED A FAMILY BEFORE SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THIS ONE?! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN' CARE ABOUT ME!" He had to escape. He couldn't stay here any longer before he finally exploded or drowned. Or both knowing his track record. He saw the fireplace and the first thought in his mind was his first floo ride to Bradley's and that thought in mind was what propelled him to it. He had just reached up for the powder when his mother stopped him grabbing a surprisingly tight hand over his arm. "Tobi...pleaze, pleaze, I 'ave just found vous. Pleaze don't leave me again." Tobi's brightened hazel eyes stared into her water seagreen ones before he gave his reply. "'Leave you again'? That would give the impression that I had a ******** CHOICE over the matter! I didn't leave you Mum, YOU abandoned ME. And I don't want this. ANY of this!" Turning around he yelled "GOLDWIND ESTATE." throwing the powder in and stepping inside the fire flooing away, not even turning as he watched Elain fall to her knees and fully succumb to her tears of pain, guilt, and sorrow.

If you're lost and alone
Carry on
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

The flurry of wind rushed beneath his feathers as he dashed across British skies to a manor the owl had never once visited before. It wasn't unusual, its owner had many affluent business arrangements all across the country, and sometimes, even across the continent. Which of course, begged to make quite an ornery owl with a haughtily cold disposition. It's flight had carried him towards the windowpane across an amiable woman, and the owl could only wonder what contents it might hold for a character as soft as this one.

Elain,

We need to talk.

𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd, 10𝔱𝔥 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales
ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 pm
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd, 10𝔱𝔥 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales
ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱

User Image

Not much had been entailed in his letter he’d sent to her several weeks prior, not so much as an arrangement, rendezvous, or relative time. It was unintended. No, all the letter was, was an unmarked announcement that he would arrive when he was damn well and ready, and that she, all the while, should ordain a strict regimen of exactly every word and action she’d take upon his arrival and thereafter. But that wasn’t to say it was without its faults, because surely, he’d be inclined to camp outside her door all bloody day until she came back (if she wasn’t here, that is.) And so he knocked, and waited to find out.

He’d had the day off; of course, even Chief Warlock deserves a day or two to himself. But he still wore the black, boiled leathers, thick armor, and chainmail shirt hidden beneath that he wore every day to office, and was akin to the Nott family. It was a tradition, but, most often viewed it as a strict bout of paranoia. More than one Nott had been stabbed in the back by lesser men, it wouldn’t be put past Theodore for this encounter to lead to very much similar events. Remington abided strictly by this tradition, but, William, had not. Idly, he couldn’t help but wonder if this new son, Tobi, would be the same as William with such loose teachings, or still hold the regal spark of life that Remington had.

Or, maybe, he’d be like neither, and he’d have to start all over again. Whatever the case may be, he knew his firstborn was right, he couldn’t ignore Tobi, the blood of his blood. Moreover, he’d have to come on some form of terms with Elain, and establish a single, unyielding truce.

They needed to take him back.

╔══════════════╗

Height: 5’11” ♚ Weight: 149lbs ♚ Age: 64
Elain’s Front Door
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:54 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
A twitch was all that accompanied reading Theodore Nott's letter but it was still more of a reaction than Elaine wanted to have. She noted that he never added a time or date to his minimal letter and could only assume that this meant he would drop by when he sought to. Well, two could play this game. For the next few weeks she hosted and attended events hosted in England, Scotland, and even a small private function in Wales. However the down side to attending such functions was the weariness and almost bone aching tiredness, which was why she had decided to take the day to recover by lounging at home. The elves had been told to make themselves sparse, or sparser than usual, as she lazed on her settee sipping her wine and catching up on her Russian thriller when one brave elf popped in to tell her that a scary looking man was at her door. The French socialite could only sigh gustily, which she was sure was from the fact she was slightly tipsy from her wine consumption, before waving away the creature with her approval to show him upstairs.

Elaine took a quick look at her appearance as she waited for the Warlock to join her and found that she was lacking. Knowing it would take a while to reach the upstairs she went to her bedroom and found a shimmery white dress that barely reached her thighs and matching off-white heels. Good. Checking that she had only the barest of makeup on, and placing minimal accessories as well as tousled curly hair she felt that she was ready to take on a troll let alone one admittedly intimidating male. When she returned to her seat she arranged herself back into her original position, down to the same page she was on in her novel. Let him see that she too was a force to be reckoned with.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items