Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm
New year, new plot thread!

Here is my little corner to find some delicious plots. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have something a little different than what I am looking for or might have plots of your own my Soq could fit in!

You can reach me here, by PM, or by Aim - sexyfudgecake. If by aim, just let me know what your gaia username is before hand so I know to answer ;3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:50 am
The Ladies & Mini
Going from highest Priority to lowest.

User Image

User Image

Name: Raven
Orientation: Straight
Breedings: 3/5 available
Mating: Fling/ Lifemate

About: -coming soon-

User Image

User Image

Name: Sharada
Orientation: Heterosexual
Breedings: 5/5 Available.
Mating - Open and Looking

User Image

User Image

Name: Quiyahuatl
Orientation: Bisexual
Breedings: 4/5 Available.
Mating - Open and Looking

User Image

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:02 pm
The Gentlestallions
Going from highest Priority to lowest

User Image

User Image
Name: Archae'il (Archer)
Mating: 5/5 *Will be discussed with group. However he will take a soul bond with one mare who will be allowed two of his breedings.
About: Archer is one of three offspring from Minuet and Ae'ilvainyx, a very hot headed and dangerous duo to behold. When his parents were not butting heads with once another they were caring for their kids, so Archer had been blessed with a most wonderful childhood.

Archer is in short, a ladies stallion. He loves the mares, loves the concept of love and loves intimacy (no, not just hanky panky) in the sense of being so engrossed in everything a pair could hope to be. He wants the emotions, he wants the comfort, he wants to be able to offer the feeling of protection and romance....but not just with one mare. Archer is ready to see fit about finding a few mares who not only want a guardian for a male, but also the sense of a herd without vast numbers.

However, not everything is all roses and candlelight with this stallion. While he is rather charming on the outside he is rather shallow on the inside, unwilling to compromise on many things in his life and often exercises control in subtle ways. While he does like the fact of being in such a close loving relationship with a few mares, he also is looking to produce strong desirable offspring to help wage war against a family nemesis and her offspring (to which there will be an ongoing war in the future). He probably would not disclose this information till much later (possibly his soul bonded mare would know, depending on the type of mare she is) not until he was sure they were so committed they would not leave after such a bomb drop.

Of course, since he possibly would not be able to give these mares all of their breedings; they would 'recruit' other suitable stallions to add to their family unit only for their offspring (see where his control comes into play?) Archer is by far of the mindset family always comes first, and he'd die to see their survival, so be prepared for plenty of meetings with his estranged fallen angel family.

1) 50 shades of Archer
Don't worry its not that kind of 50 shades... ;D

Archer is out in the world and ready to set his plans into motion - he's out looking for a suitable group of mares to make into his family. While he will probably romance and dump a lot of mares in the process, he's got certain standards which need to be met. Ones which will guarantee strong offspring for his future endeavors against Raven and her clan.

a) The Soul mare - I'd like her to be the one who stands above the rest, the one if he had to, he would be her lifemate. She needs to be a mare who understands he's got ample love and affection to share and be completely comfortable with the idea he's with other mares. This mare will also have seniority over the other mares, and have two of his breedings. Depending on how it plays out, she may know much sooner than the others of his true purpose to raise a mini army to combat against the kalona later; if so i'd like her to approve of this and be as fiercely determined not to let those crazy's win and harm their family any more than Raven already has. - Trying out

b) Depending on the interested there may be one or two more mares in the scenario; ones who will also get a breeding of Archer's if interested. If there is only two mares interested (which might be probable!) Then I would bump the soul mare to three and the other can have two. It all depends on the interest but its definitely a heavy plot.

2) Heartbreaker

I would love to find a few mares who don't meet the criteria to become family, but being in his youth Archer is still up for a fun time. He would love to spend some time with the mares, even if in the end it would end in rejection. He isn't heartless though, his type of dumping is that she's much too good for him and he's got to give the other stallions of the world a fighting chance. He can't have all the pretty girls - as much as he'd like to!

He would also have a grand time if someone needed to make someone else jealous. Maybe a little too much fun...

3) The tides of war:

-Reserved for later down the line-

User Image

User Image
Name: Kassim
Breedings: 5/5 - Will be maxed

About: Kassim is a strange stallion. He doesn't remember much, he doesn't speak much...and he's always really, really afraid.

Kassim has a fascination with death, and can often be found poking his nose into corpses and the likes; playing with bones or body parts. Only coming out at night as he can blend in better, he's currently wandering from his prior home in the swamps.

He is a Tar monster, or tar suti. He secretes tar from his very pores when he's ridden with anxiety or afraid, similar to an octopus with its ink. While he can't make it projectile he's ooze copious amounts of it if he's going to get hurt so teeth or claws can't sink in as far as he makes his escape. No one really knows what he wants, or what he's doing with himself...but time will tell. Or perhaps he will.

1) Stuck on you.

The inevitable happens. Kassim's worst nightmare plays out and instead of fleeing, he actually gets stuck to someone. (Ie, tail to tail) The spade of his tail cannot create tar like the rest of him, and thus when it becomes sticky he has no way of getting it off things unless he wants a long and painful struggle.

Now, he's stuck trailing along with someone for some time, and not only does he have to combat his anxiety and social inept; he's gotta figure out how to get unstuck.

2) The one who got away

Kassim is notoriously sneaky, and a pain in the a** to anyone who wants to make a meal of the sticky stallion. He would prove a nasty surprise for a predator, so if someone wants to try their luck (or have their predator learn not all soq are edible...) by all means! (Yes, he can get hurt but the premise is he's got a pretty mint defense mechanism haha!)

3) We're all the same kind of ooze

Perhaps a long shot, but any other 'freak' ponies! He'd like to see he's not the only one on the block. smile

User Image

User Image
Name: Jokull
Breedings: 3/5 - 2 flings planned with Maths & Ara
Mating: Open and "Looking" (he's never looking lol)

About: Jokull is an a**. In the history of a**'ing he's the king of it. All he wants to do is live on his mountain in peace, but of course he's waging a war against the resident mountain goat population who try and seek refuge in his cave. Frankly, he wants them all dead.

Very much the old man no one is sure how he ever got the way he is, or really much about him. He's got a heart of ice and isn't afraid to let it be known. He doesn't like you, doesn't want to be your friend, and unless you're there to kill goats - he wants you to get the hell off his turf.

.o1 - Grumpier than thou

Someone who's more miserable and grouchy than Jokull - or pretty damn close to it. They would have to have very thick skin, as I'm sure such a meeting would ruffle his feathers something fierce. However I don't think he would mind a bit of a cave mate situation if they had a ravenous appetite for goats....

.o2 - Melting the Ice

I'm not sure how he would react to someone unphased by his vile a** personality, it would be pretty neat if he met someone who wouldn't leave him alone. Would they be able to melt his ice heart? Or would they find themselves thrown off a cliff like so many goats before them?

.o3 - Striking a bargain

Jokull doesn't have much up on the mountains, but as it turns out he's having a hell of a problem with the goat populace. He's unable to kill them fast enough before they keep breeding more and more of them! In regards to his two flings currently, he's not beyond bribing children in order to have some assistance in culling the herd. He has no problem at all if the mare in question left with all the kids, or even just as she was pregnant. Jokull prefers it, actually, as he's sure foals are just as annoying as goats.

User Image

User Image
Name: Trystan
Breedings: 5/5
Mating: Open and "Looking" (he's never looking either lol)

About: -Coming soon-

User Image

User Image
Name: Rhys
Breedings: 5/5
Mating: Open and Searching

About: -Coming soon-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:17 pm
The Smaller Plots

User Image

User Image

Twilight is open and interested to meet any of his extended family, since his line is getting to be quite big! Or seeing old friends <3

User Image

User Image

Ikinya is the Alpha of Yectenehua, is open to any herdmates or anyone interested in meeting/knowing her or the herd.

She is also looking for donor males, which must be aligned good and all the children must stay with Cuauh and Ikinya - they already had one child be taken away during a surrogacy and wont be repeating it. Of course you are free to have the children find their own path later, but in essence Mindsend and I would love the pair to raise them and always have them a part of their lives living in the herd or out on their own <3 Would love to have rp but willing to background plot as well!

However she is happily mated with Cuauh and would never leave him, but they are a loving pair and would absolutely invite the fathers to come and visit or even live amongst them at any time <3

User Image

User Image

Nimue is open to meeting any of her family lineage, and other rps as well!
Please be warned she still is all kinds of crazy and derranged, but has calmed down since spending so much time with her immediate family. <3

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Howl is open for encounters if anyone needs a Skinwalker, and is also open for her final two breedings as long as the plot fits her species requirement <3

User Image

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm
Currently Trying Out RP

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 pm
Open for posting ~ Tadaa <3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:46 pm
I just wanted to drop in and say I have a mare I'm going to be getting that may work rather well for some sort of arrangement with Cethin.
I'm still sorting out the details, but just letting you know I do have something in the works and will be poking you about that probably in a week or two <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:54 pm
Darkmoon Dancer

Ouuu <3 That sounds rather enticing! Feel free to poke me anytime, interested in knowing more/seeing when she comes :3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for Deathbringer to meet my Adour. Adour's soul is as twisted as her poor mind. 1/3 Flutter, 1/3 Unicorn and 1/3 Kalona, the poor thing only looks sweet and wholesome. She was raised by a pure Kalona who taught his 'Little Lamb' to be a hunter, but with her being Flutter and Unicorn too, it slowly drove her more than a little mad. At times her mind is razor sharp and conniving, other times she shows a wide eyed curiosity about the world, friendly and loving.

I have two ways she can go, depending on plots. If she spends more time with someone cruel and wicked, her mind is going to fracture more and more till she is completely dark. With someone that is as 'damaged' as she is, she will stay as is, Mad but sweet from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 pm
Keantha

I would love to get DB out for some more interaction! :3 I'm sure he'll have a hay day with someone twisted, but if she's looking for the darker slice of life he is sure to offer as well...he lives in a graveyard LOL. <3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:15 pm
Awesome! I am game for anything with her! Just an odd friendship, or it maybe becoming an obsession or more! My AIM is Keantha, feel free to message me anytime!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:22 am
I have Vex here, who would be willing to RP with Hisako. He's mostly an honest stallion, but would sometimes hide his true thoughts just because he thinks that it would hurt the other. With this, his companion, Yakone, is able to tell when the stallion is being fully full out, and when he is not, Yakone would express himself, often speaking to Vex as if the other party were not even in front of him. Vex and Yakone are a pair, they complete one another, and if Yakone tells Vex that he does not trust a certain someone, Vex would still try to find out how he could help the stranger, even if it meant that the stallion would be leading himself into much more troubles than without being involved.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:47 pm
Would you be interested in rping Deathbringer with Claudette? I think she might be a good candidate for the "bodies everywhere" plot. She craves blood but feels guilty about shedding it due to pressures from her father, perhaps she could have given in to temptation and now wants to bury the evidence. I think it might be kind of interesting for her to run into a truly darker soul outside of her own relatives. Her family is pretty dark and morbid but they have been careful to shelter her from that side of themselves throughout her foalhood. I think she might be kind of fascinated by him and his way of life. I would be willing to start the rp as well if you are interested ^-^

More info about her here

Tirokio

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:18 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Aw! He sounds like he would be good for the mare, Hisako has also never seen a familiar before :3 Would love to rp with him!

Faithofthefallen

I would love to!!! If you could that would be great, I have a few I need to reply to :3 Im sure he would be happy that some business is coming his way and may be surprised its in such a form as she - ladies like her usually don't come into his graveyard :3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:53 pm
Tirokio

I would love to!!! If you could that would be great, I have a few I need to reply to :3 Im sure he would be happy that some business is coming his way and may be surprised its in such a form as she - ladies like her usually don't come into his graveyard :3

Yay, I feel like this'll be a fun one! here's the link! No need to hurry on replies ^-^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff