Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
17/male/ looking for a boyfriend or just friends . Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:06 am
Im kota. Real names Dakota
Im 17 going to be 18 soon
Im into guys more then girls but I am bisexual.
If you want to know more, just ask also if want to see what I look like well
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:52 am
Sinners Stitches
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

Hey there, how's it going?  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:43 pm
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

Hello. Good, how about you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:45 pm
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

Waiting to see if anyone responds to my relationship search. Don't really seem like anyone's interested. Otherwise, I am doing pretty good. smile  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 pm
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

Waiting to see if anyone responds to my relationship search. Don't really seem like anyone's interested. Otherwise, I am doing pretty good. smile

I see well atleast your doing good. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:50 pm
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

Yeah! Just gotta play that gold ole waiting game. Why do you look for male over female? You look really attractive and could probably get with anyone. o-o  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:01 pm
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
just ask for that to.
Have a good day biggrin

Yeah! Just gotta play that gold ole waiting game. Why do you look for male over female? You look really attractive and could probably get with anyone. o-o

Well thanks for the compliment. An now to your question thats really not true really cant get anyone and also i just think males are little more attractive then females i do think females are beautiful in there on own way but yeah males are my way and also i do date females but right now im looking for a man.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:03 pm
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches

Well thanks for the compliment. An now to your question thats really not true really cant get anyone and also i just think males are little more attractive then females i do think females are beautiful in there on own way but yeah males are my way and also i do date females but right now im looking for a man.

I am a bit bi curious. Women always seem to not want to date me or think I am unattractive. I have thought about dating males yet just something I am afraid yet can't explain it. confused  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:30 pm
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches

I am a bit bi curious. Women always seem to not want to date me or think I am unattractive. I have thought about dating males yet just something I am afraid yet can't explain it. confused

I was kinda like that at frist but i got over it if have feeling of being attracted to men dont be to afraid of it slowly work your way into. Some people rush into it i dont how you rish bit then it hurts someone. I figured my self out when i was like 12 ish around that age. But its up to you to decide what you want. but dont be afraid. Im sorry if this seems like im lecturing you. But im not just trying to help.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 pm
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches

I was kinda like that at frist but i got over it if have feeling of being attracted to men dont be to afraid of it slowly work your way into. Some people rush into it i dont how you rish bit then it hurts someone. I figured my self out when i was like 12 ish around that age. But its up to you to decide what you want. but dont be afraid. Im sorry if this seems like im lecturing you. But im not just trying to help.

I was actually hoping you would give me a bit of advice. I've been kinda more interested in men since I was around 18. Just something that popped up into the back of my head. I will be honest, I have fantasized to guys before. I really enjoyed it, but I just felt like the sensation of it being wrong. -_- That's what really bugs me out.  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:34 pm
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches

I was actually hoping you would give me a bit of advice. I've been kinda more interested in men since I was around 18. Just something that popped up into the back of my head. I will be honest, I have fantasized to guys before. I really enjoyed it, but I just felt like the sensation of it being wrong. -_- That's what really bugs me out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:41 pm
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches

Okay sure i could give advice and would you pm me we can talk there.  

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:42 pm
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches
Paranoid Bacon
Sinners Stitches

Okay sure i could give advice and would you pm me we can talk there.

Yeah, we can do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 am
Hello, you're rather attractive and now I'm gonna run away. *runs off*  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 pm