Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Seeking a Girlfriend Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 am
Hey there, I am looking for friends who like video games! I've got Xbox Live, gamertag is in my signature. Let me know if you want to play sometime if you have it. I don't currently play any mmos. Wouldn't mind looking for a new one that can run on a not so high powered computer.

I am also looking for a girl to get to know and maybe who might become a girlfriend. Looking for a girl who I can get along and click with. We don't necessarily have to have a lot of stuff in common. I am a pretty big pervert and would like to find someone who is open to me being one.

My interests are gaming, anime, cartoons, super heroes, politics, paranormal, and religion. Someone who has Skype to video chat with or just phone calling works for me. Someone who isn't afraid to be sexual and romantic online would be lovely since it's a long distance relationship. I'm not looking to date anyone who is a big religious person. I am an Atheist and you don't want anything to do with me. I am overweight and want someone who doesn't care about looks.

Besides all of the things I'm looking for. My name is Brandon and I live in Florida. I am 19 years old and I live with my parents. I currently have a job working at Dollar General. I have a very funny and sweet personality. I am nice to pretty much anyone who I deem respectable. I am supposed to move out of state next year so I won't be in Florida much longer. I am looking to go into college after I move. Anything I missed, you can learn about me on my profile. Look forward to hearing from you. c:

Here is a picture of me:
Here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am
Bump.  

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 am
Bump.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 pm
Bump.  

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
I am on here looking for a relationship with a woman. I don't really care much when it comes to racial background or age. For safety sakes and maturity reasons I prefer 16 or up. I don't judge on people's looks either. It's what inside that counts about the person. I am NOT looking to date someone who is overly shy. I have been encountering too many, really don't wanna deal with it anymore. I don't want to date stuck up religious people.

I am looking someone who has webcam and can do phone calls or texts. Like I said before I do have Skype. Overall, I am just looking for someone who has similar interests as me. I am not perfect and I want someone special to understand that. c:

Well onto the about me part. My name is Brandon, I live here in Florida over near the Kennedy Space Center. Nearest township next to it. I'm supposed to move next year to either Kentucky or Tennessee. I am 19 years old and live with my parents, sister, and my nephew. As for looks goes, I am overweight and not wanting to hear shallow people nonsense about my lifestyle. I don't have a job but I do lawn mowing with my father.

I am a pretty nice guy who likes to be see and make people laugh. I have a witty sense of humor and I love crude humor. I also have a tendency to laugh at dark and morbid things. I am that weird guy who laughs during murder scenes in horror movies or video games. I like to be honest to people and be straight with people. I don't tolerate bullshit. Who does now a days?

I like to talk to people a lot and will enjoy talking to you often. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I tend to panic and freak out on people every now and then. I just hope you understand my disability.

I am an Agnostic Atheist and a Libertarian. I stopped being Christian a couple years ago. As far as interests goes I am a geek. I love gaming, DC comics super heroes, fantasy folkfore, music, paranormal, anime, classic cartoons, and some of the stuff that's out on TV. I enjoy talking about religion and political views.

That's really about it for me. I am really descriptive, sorry. I am well worth your time if you are still interested. If you are, just pm me. ^^

(Note: If you see a lot of replies on this thread. No I have not found someone yet. I bump my thread a lot when I am online. Either that or people are talking to me. Don't be shy because of it.)

So what's up?? I type u and u delete my post.. Rude  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
I am on here looking for a relationship with a woman. I don't really care much when it comes to racial background or age. For safety sakes and maturity reasons I prefer 16 or up. I don't judge on people's looks either. It's what inside that counts about the person. I am NOT looking to date someone who is overly shy. I have been encountering too many, really don't wanna deal with it anymore. I don't want to date stuck up religious people.

I am looking someone who has webcam and can do phone calls or texts. Like I said before I do have Skype. Overall, I am just looking for someone who has similar interests as me. I am not perfect and I want someone special to understand that. c:

Well onto the about me part. My name is Brandon, I live here in Florida over near the Kennedy Space Center. Nearest township next to it. I'm supposed to move next year to either Kentucky or Tennessee. I am 19 years old and live with my parents, sister, and my nephew. As for looks goes, I am overweight and not wanting to hear shallow people nonsense about my lifestyle. I don't have a job but I do lawn mowing with my father.

I am a pretty nice guy who likes to be see and make people laugh. I have a witty sense of humor and I love crude humor. I also have a tendency to laugh at dark and morbid things. I am that weird guy who laughs during murder scenes in horror movies or video games. I like to be honest to people and be straight with people. I don't tolerate bullshit. Who does now a days?

I like to talk to people a lot and will enjoy talking to you often. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I tend to panic and freak out on people every now and then. I just hope you understand my disability.

I am an Agnostic Atheist and a Libertarian. I stopped being Christian a couple years ago. As far as interests goes I am a geek. I love gaming, DC comics super heroes, fantasy folkfore, music, paranormal, anime, classic cartoons, and some of the stuff that's out on TV. I enjoy talking about religion and political views.

That's really about it for me. I am really descriptive, sorry. I am well worth your time if you are still interested. If you are, just pm me. ^^

(Note: If you see a lot of replies on this thread. No I have not found someone yet. I bump my thread a lot when I am online. Either that or people are talking to me. Don't be shy because of it.)

That's weird, I don't remember deleting any posts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

That is wierd I sent a lengthy post. Np gotta love technology, right?! *laughs softly*

Well hello again Brandon my name is Kaitlynn. smile how are you doing?  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:55 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

That is wierd I sent a lengthy post. Np gotta love technology, right?! *laughs softly*

Not too bad, how are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 pm
Hai im Kristen cx And like i know a girl that you could date  

itskristennn_

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

Not too bad, how are you?

I'm doing good!! Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 pm
xObey_Kristen

OMG Kristen what are you DOING?!?! It's Katie lol  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 pm
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o

>:33 hehe *runs away* I WAS TRYING TO HELP  

itskristennn_

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o

Don't worry she is trying to help me get someone. I have failed miserably lately with men. I had some psychotic demented brained chick play a dude and lie (so know I'm REALLY A GIRL) and straight so that ended badly and then I was hanging with someone and going on "dates" with him and he had another girl so yeah, nothing became official. Leads me to here. Took some time to cope and now back smile  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff