Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Welcome friends, to The Order of the Blue Rose,

Sometimes referred to as simply " The Order" it is an alliance of teachers, healers, knights and those who wish to train to become such!

Many of you were born ready to defend your loved ones and your honor, you sought me out to teach you, and teach you I will. While many of you may have come here with a trembling in your knees but bravery in your hearts, nonetheless you have made it, and for that I am grateful. Your beautiful land is becoming corrupted with new cursed, and even purewalkers! Adding these to the darkness which already plagued the area, the effect is devastating. I will not tolerate evil of any sort while I'm around. The innocents of this land know not how to defend themselves against these new and vicious threats. It is the worthy I seek, those who will rise up with me and take a stand, stallion and mare, from the smallest flutter to the largest kalona, YES, even our rivals are sticking together against this foe who feels no regret, no love.

Stand with me, all of my brave friends, together, we may stand a chance!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Who am I?

I am Lord Loren, First Knight of the Blue Rose.
Angeni of Knighthood.

I came far from my own haven, having heard the call of the threatened and innocent of Kawani, I have come to answer that call. The best an old stallion like me has to offer is knowledge, my training, my protection until you are full fledged knights and able to defend yourselves and others against the evil that walks these lands. It will not be easy, this is not a place for slackers or pipsqueaks, I will be tough, we will have enemies, and we WILL prevail.

My doors are open to new trainees, whoever so wishes to walk the path of knighthood, my powers call to you, but it is you who must answer now. There will be plenty of work to be done, others who wish to teach or heal are welcome to join me here. There is always a place for learning and tending among training.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Loren landed in the Kawani plains and quickly found himself a fortified position where the grasslands met the sturdiness of the mountains, making himself a defined territory and working to make the area usable for his purposes.

The varies terrain in the area gives him more to work with when training new recruits, having them experience how to maneuver in different places and climates.

There is no fancy do here, only hard work, simple food and a sense of honor which seems to radiate from Loren himself.

(Over time, this could very well become the basis of his own herd, so if you want to stick around, that would be awesome)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

The Order welcomes you
The Order accepts anyone willing to work towards making this land free evils shadow.
You can be an Usida, you can even be a Kalona, as long as you are of sound mind, body and heart, you will fit in here.

The Order also understands that family is a strong force, and one that it is hard to be without. Family is welcome to stay within the confines of the territory to encourage their trainee, teacher or healer. smile

Leader: Lord Loren
Squire: [ on hold for Tannin Nox ]

Recruits
(Those who defend)
1. Meridah

Tutors
(Those who teach)

Healers
(Those who mend)
1. Lady Liliah

Family
(Loved ones)

Helpers
(Those who assist)

1. Evangeline

Every mare and stallion gather their own food and defend the territory on their own rounds, everyone pitches in, it's a great big armor clankin family.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Looking to join?
Please fill out the forms pertaining to your pony!

I want to be a KNIGHT!

[Image of Soq]
Name:
Short explanation of their reason(s) to join:

I want to TEACH!

Name:
Short explanation of what they could offer to teach young knights:

I want to TEND!

Name:
Short explanation of why they would like to heal for The Order:

We are FAMILY!
Name:
Tell us about yourselves:
(This is an extra for those who fit in none of these categories but are family to those who are.)

I wanna HELP!
Name:
Tell us about you/what you can help with:
(another extra category for those who want to assist the Order in any way)

NOTE
It is not a demand that you rp, just a request, since this is a big step for me and my new angeni here <3
I will do one on one rps with each one of the recruits if so desired <3

There will be group rps and please, plot amongst yourselves !

Thank you for your intrest! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:08 pm
X---
Future Doings

Fortifying their position -
Gaining new allies, as well as new enemies -
Training -
Scout Missions -
Walker encounters, ensuring the safety of innocents from the jaws of evil -  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:10 pm
X---saved post  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm
X---saved post  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:13 pm
X---  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

OPEN!

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 pm
I want to be a KNIGHT!

User Image
Name: Meridah
Short explanation of their reason(s) to join: Im not sure if she'll be able to join fully but I would love her to find some peace along side Loren. The short of her is this:

As a foal she is all about Knights, her family is a clan of Knights so she is already dead set on the idea to be one. She specializes in tactics of warfare, she's quite the brilliant strategist even at a young age. In her family line one is to squire, and so she will be on the lookout for a knight she would like to train under. These happy days will not last forever - but perhaps she can run into Loren as a foal and get sound foundation settled.

During her foalhood, she gets kidnapped by a rival clan of dark soq, the Beelz clan. Once in his posession her family assumes her dead from Beelz' disdain of the family. She is not killed, but slowly brainwashed and morphed into a weapon for Beelz.

In her adult years, fully controlled by Beelz, she is sent back to her family bent on destruction; to infiltrate back into her loved ones as an aliby that she is the long lost daughter (which she is, but she's so warped to believe its all an act and they are not her family). It will be a race against time for her to realize who she really is before she releases sensitive and dire information back which could be the downfall of her family. I was thinking, mayhaps, she might be able to run into him again and he could help her realize (along with a few others, of course she wont remember him thanks to all her horrors) her true self.

After this, she will regain herself, and start the trials of knighthood again which her siblings would have already accomplished. She might need a mentor at this time since its been her dream to follow in her family's (ie mostly, some theif lineage too) honorable footsteps. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 pm
Tirokio

Welcome Meridah, I sense you have already faced many trials in your young life. The training will be tough, but nothing you have not already endured, be at peace, you are safe within the boundaries of The Order. Soon, young mare, you will be able to do the same for others.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:52 pm
I want to TEND!

User Image

Name: Lady Liliah, also known as Lils

Short explanation of why they would like to heal for The Order: She is a very compassionate mare with a deisre to help and to heal.

Here's a bit of her story: Once she reached the Kawani lands, the naive young mare was found by the Alicorn Embri and taken under her wing. Embri continued the mare's healer training, and also taught her about how to survive on her own.

Though she had grown fond of her teacher, Liliah eventually left and made her way to the plains, where she felt the most comfortable.

She met a male, Sha Gojyo and thinking he was "the one" had an affair of sorts. The male stayed beside her throughout the pregnancy, but they split with no hard feelings after the foals- two wonderful daughters- emerged from the baskets.

Left alone to try and raise one child as best as she could, Liliah became overwhelmed and abadoned Zoey. She felt completely horrible about it, but she felt that Zoey deserved a chance to find a better family, one who could raise her with stability and love, and not grow to resent her as Liliah felt she most likely would.

She wandered alone and learned to accept those events in the past that have caused her grief and pain. She mellowed and matured coming to the realization that yes, bad things do happen… and they are meant to help one to grow. She has reached a place of peace that has helped her to overcome. As of now, she would like to find a place where she can put her healer training to use and a place to belong.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 pm
dawns_aura

A Lady as sure as I am a Lord, welcome kind healer. The Order will surely be a place for peace and healing while ones such as you are within it's territories. To in conclusion, I'm very glad to have you here Lady Liliah.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm
We have twooo~ any more?

:3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash