Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Ross Loft Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:41 am

Ross Family

Hogsmeade, Scotland, UK

Just above Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range

xx Ground Floor xx Dueling Range

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx 1st Floor xx Kitchen, Living Room

xx 2nd Floor xx Belle and Dare's Room

xx 3rd Floor xx Rod and Rob's Room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 am

OCCUPANTS

Darius Ross

Annabelle Ross

Rodrick Ross

Robert Ross

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Owner of Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Belle’s giggled echoed in the spacious open loft as she unlocked the door and swung it wide open. The bright white was glaring as it mirrored her walls, furnishings and ceilings. But the mismatched spur of color was speckled through the lobby, as were the unpacked boxes strewn about the room. Even the kitchen was scarcely occupied, except for the box of cookies left half open on the counter. The living room and bedroom were barely separated by a few steps of stairs that led to a higher platform where her long bed, numerous pillows, and wall-length couch that was, more or less, copied from her bedroom with a nifty little charm her uncle liked to use. ”Sooooo, what do you think?

“I know, it’s a little bright in here, but I wanted the inside remodeled to make it not look like I was living in a brick warehouse, anyway, in a few days I’ll have my uncle here to charm my ceiling like in my bedroom, with the night sky and everything.”

Fashionably: Pretty in Pink
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William walked into the apartment, loving the feel of it and knowing that he loved the fact that Belle had her own place now. William always got nervous whenever her father was around. Sure, he did have an okay relationship with her father. By no means has Mr. Rich said that William was a bad child, or not good enough for his daughters; heck, they even went to a Milanese football game together, while Belle was exploring the country of Italy, but he always found himself scared that her father would take him in an alley somewhere and kill him for dating his daughter, or at least, now engaged to his daughter.

"I like it and now we get some time alone together whenever we want," he said, smiling at her. "I can't wait for it to be charmed. I always loved that about your room. I was thinking about charming my room at home to make my whole surroundings a tropical area at night. Think about that. Laying next to the palm tree on a beautiful beach. That would be amazing," he said, smiling.

"I hope you know I'm going to eat those cookies over there Belles," he said, going over to them and taking the box and sitting down on the couch, motioning for her to sit down next to him. [color#FFCC00]"So, before we start tell me how your year went?"

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Essy ze Ninja

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:46 am
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Owner of Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range

She laughed as she glided around the room, rummaging through random opened boxes and pilfering through the things inside until she found the object of her hunt. A little stuffed dragon that she’d had since she was a little girl. But why was she looking for it? She chuckled softly as she flipped the plush toy upside down; its pink little dress fluttered around her dragons head. The seams in its belly were torn apart and held by a small safety pin. ”Sure, go ahead,” she chuckled as she tossed a smile over her shoulder just in time to catch his motion to join him.

So she plopped down with as little grace as possible, nearly twisting her ankle by accident as she did so, but she barely noticed as she snuggled in beside Devin. Her fingers dove inside of the dragons stuffing and wiggled around through the cotton fluff impatiently. ”Haha, here it is.” She laughed again as she pulled out her mother’s locket and quickly slipped it around her neck. It was a shame, really, that she had to hide it from her father. And, ugh, how could she forget that he’d wanted to meet with her for weeks now…

”Sorry, my dad’s been really… weird… about anything that has to do with my mum…

“And, well, there’s not much too say I guess. Slytherin won the house cup and quidditch cup again, even though we lost the last game. And, I totally almost failed my Healing NEWT, ruddy hell, I’m actually surprised I got an A.

“Hmmm, let’s see… Oh, and Lady seems to miss Hogwarts. She’s barely moved from her spot by the windowsill staring up at the castle. I think she had a friend up there, but, I’ve no idea who’s the owner of the cat I always used to see Lady with.”
She shrugged her shoulders and paused to steal a cookie from Devin. ”What about you? How’ve you and your family been?” She asked, and she tried not to sound so concerned, but it was hard, considering all that had happened.

Fashionably: Pretty in Pink
Troubles: Patience

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:38 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

William smiled and took a cookie, sitting back down on the couch. He watched as she almost hurt herself sitting down. It was probably the cutest think he's ever seen. "Da** girl, not matter how hard you try, you always seem to trip over yourself. But then again, that is what is great about you," he said to her, smiling and kissing her cheek.

"I could imagine. He's just having a problem coping with it. That same thing happened to me. At first, I wanted nothing to do with my family, mainly those who are gone, but I'm fine now. Give him time, he'll come around

Da**, my house I don't think has won it the whole time I've been there. I give up on Quidditch either way. I just have no desire to participate anymore. It is rather unfortunate, but no matter," he told her, kind of sad about his sudden want to give up on his once dream job, but it was alright.

"I've heard some interesting tales of that NEWT. It is a great achievement on its own. And how about your other NEWTS? What were they like?

"You know, I would propose to take Lady with me, but you obviously need her here with you; so...that must be out of the question,"

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Essy ze Ninja

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Belle's Loft

Air filled his lungs as if it was for the first time it seemed, but his mind knew better than that. That did not change the fact of the sudden realization of the sensation after becoming conscious of the world once again. There was pain with the breath, subtle but sharp all the same. The white haired detective's mind flashed to his last major memory and the images of fight Tay came to light. The sudden spark of neural stimulation causing the dangerous memory of combat had Ronyo sitting up quickly...too quickly.

His head spun and his side burned but he moved a hand for his wands. Nothing there, not even his sheathes. His hand clenched in a fist and then a small spark of electricity crackled on his knuckles as he tried to summon magic without a wand. The sudden surge of energy drained the young man and his head spiraled and he fell back down to whatever he was laying on. This time he tried to look around just from his prone position. Vision was still blurry from not using his eyes for such a time and also his just recent idiotic attempt to fight. Slowly images came into being and the sight of long golden hair was the first most obvious and the young man sorted through memories once again. He had tried to apparate to Belle's dueling shop, he must have made it. His eyes began to focus and adjust the amount of light allowed in to his ocular cones and allowed for a clear image. The young woman who had once been his team mate on the pitch was in full view looking at him.

"You may be the most beautiful sight I've ever seen," His mouth moved without his brain really thinking, but knowing Belle was watching over him gave Ronyo relief.

His head swirled a bit again but he held on this time. He simply closed his eyes and growled from the sensation and then from the pain he was beginning to process in his side. His ribs had been broken as he recalled and one shoulder likely popped out of place. Those were on the heal though, he could feel his many cuts and lacerations were on the heal as well but much faster. His waste was bandaged to help with the healing of his internal issues.

"How...long...how long have I been out?"

User Image

User Image

((OOC: I'll leave it to you how long you think he might have been out for with what healing practices Belle knows.))

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm
My life is so cold

User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner

”Oh, bloody-- s**t!” She uttered the tiniest shriek as she jumped back, arms waving erratically in front of her to shield herself from the onslaught of combusting grease, bubbling up erratic and wild. ”I knew I shouldn’t have read that magazine..,” Belle scolded herself, as she whipped out her wand siphoned the bacon grease away with a quick charm and huffed at her half burnt, half undercooked slabs of griseled meat in the frying pan. She was perfect with potions, but cooking? That was just a different story. She always somehow ended up getting distracted. It was inevitable. That was when she heard the rustle echo across the white walls, the small stir of crinkling sheets and a groan of pain.

”Ronyo,” she breathed out a deep sigh of relief as she dropped her wand on the kitchen counter with a small clatter and jogged the few steps across her loft the reach the raised platform where she had rested him upon her bed. His eyes were closed, she could see the pain painted on his features just after he had collapsed backwards onto the pillow. She knelt down beside the bed, brows knitted in worry as she waited. He’d stirred several times in his sleep like this; more than once, she thought he might have awaken but... He never did. So she waited, breath caught in her throat as the seconds seemingly stretched to hours. Slowly, the lids of his eyes drooped open, and her pale green eyes met the static verocity of his green and she broke into a heartfelt smile.

”U-uh--” she stuttered at his words, eyes blinking rapid with emotions. ”Tchya, most beautiful until I curse you into one of Circe’s pigs!” She huffed again, but the smile wouldn’t break from her lips knowing that he was awake. ”Only a few days, three, maybe four...” Belle didn’t want to admit that she’d been counting each day to the exact hour (which was three days and roughly fourteen hours, actually.) ”I... I did what I could with magic... but the bones, I had to use potions, so it might take longer to heal.” She was growing hesitant now, and her smile was fading and her voice instinctively lowered to a whisper as she glanced down at the white sheets lying under him. A small frown of concern laced her lips. ”I.... I didn’t know what happened so, I... didn’t really know if I should’ve taken you to Mungo’s I mean… I…

“Ron... what happened?”
                                              A forlon glimmer reflected in her eyes, desperate to know why she’d almost come so close to losing him too.

✹✸✷ Her Loft
✹✸✷ Pearls and Gold
Nineteen Years Old 5’7” 139lbs

Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

Detective
Belle's Loft

Ronyo smiled and chuckled at Belle's rebuttal to his sudden statement, the laughter caused pain but honestly pain from laughter was not a bad thing. He calmed down as the blonde savior began to account the time he was out and the level of care she had taken. Ronyo was glad he had chosen to seek his former seekers help, sometimes the best person to help heal is one who understands the causes of the wounds. Ronyo grimaced as he pulled himself up and growled as he struggled to make himself sit up, if it was wise for him to do so he really didn't care. He had been asleep for enough time he could do with sitting up for a few moments. Besides he owed his nightingale an explanation and he thought it better to look her in the eyes.

He had forgotten she had pale green eyes actually until he looked at them now. He chuckled a bit as he thought it funny how it made that sudden realization. He took a deep breath as he steadied his breathing and thought about how best to tell Belle what happened. Ronyo was not sure how Belle's relation with Tay still was, regardless he owed Tay the respect of being honest about the event.

"Tay and I finally decided to finish an argument. I think something just snapped because he bounded to me on Diagon Alley without much of a warning. I'm not really surprised I must admit, we both knew eventually we would have to come to a full scale fight. I apparated away from the public but he collided with me as I did and we ended up in the Black Forest," Ronyo looked at the walls imagining the forest now after their fight, "The forest doesn't look the same anymore. Neither one of us held back, his cunning and tactics were all but perfect, For every spell I had he had a counter and for all of his I answered in kind..."Ronyo drifted for a minute realizing that while the duel was a draw Ronyo had faltered in his rational mind during the fight, and that had cost him, "If we had not collided spells at the end one of us...or both of us would no longer be here," His green eyes turned to face Belle's, "It was...beyond any fight I have ever had. We moved the earth and threw down the sky on each other...I...I had hopped one day I could mend whatever damage there was between the two of us but now..." Ronyo's eyes showed a mix of emotions, confusion and sorrow, anger and embarrassment for everything that had happened and all he felt he had failed in stopping it from ever happening.

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 pm
My life is so cold

User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich

Glistening, her eyes wavered in his gaze. She instinctively inched forward to try and stop him, ”Ron.” But she knew he wouldn’t listen, so she pursed her lips and watched him struggle. The growl that ruptured in his throat made her stomach sink, brows knitted up in concern. She couldn't stand to see her old quidditch captain like this. All this time, her mind had wandered through the sky, past the clouds and stars and into the darkness. Dreams painted her sleep with curiosity, and thoughts riddled with the sound of questions.

Had it been a case gone wrong? More than once, she’d wondered if she should go to Ronyo for help. His profession left a wide gap of assortments of expertise and there was more than once she wanted to find answers. But what if she had? And what if this had happened? What if someone had needed him, and was now the cause of this. Was she supposed to feel angry? Was greed supposed to bubble inside of her? How foolish could he have been? What the hell could he have gotten himself into? The whirlwind never ceased, and the longer the answers were hiding in his sleep, the more paranoid she’d gotten.

What if they, whoever they were, were trying to find him? What if they did? What if she froze like she’d done that night that Devin died? What if she died too?

She closed the range. It made no sense, not when she’d always be worried, wondering what if. She waited almost restlessly, eyes vigilant. Just waiting. But waiting for what. And now that the secrets were all blossoming like poisoned flowers, she didn’t know what to say, or what to think.... ”He attacked you?” She gritted through clenched teeth. She had never liked him; her whole family hated the Nott’s, but that was old age family tradition. Her mother was French, and so was her uncle, and her aunt and cousin. The Montague’s and the Notts had waged just as long as England and France, and any chance that one house could find to gain the hand on the other, they took it.

It was only natural.

”...So... Did you kill him?” The words felt awkward, so foreign on her tongue. She never thought such a vile thing could ever be the right thing. But right now, it was. It felt like it. But she was afraid she would be disappointed. It was never that easy, was it?

”What are you going to do now? I mean... Are you going to be okay? Are you going to find him? Are you going home..?” But not a single one of those options was what she wanted to hear.

✹✸✷ Her Loft
✹✸✷ Pearls and Gold

Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Detective
Belle's Loft

Ronyo looked at Belle realizing he had not really focused on the woman as he spoke about what had happened. He had just started talking and couldn't stop as he thought more about what had transpired in that forest. Looking now at the blonde he could see she was a collection of emotions herself and some the detective had a feeling were not from the tale he had just spun.

Was he dead? Knowing Tay it was highly unlikely, the bull dog was stubborn in every aspect including staying alive. One also didn't last as long as Tay had, practicing the magic he was without having ways to take care of himself after a disaster. The level of spells being sent back and forth though gave the possibility that Tay would be on the mend like Ronyo for a good time now. Ronyo had sustained more internal injuries were it looked like Tay took more external ones.

"No, Tay is a survivor he likely got himself out of there as soon as he knew he could no longer fight effectively. Which would have been after the last explosion," Ronyo thought about the follow up question for a moment and shook his head as he looked back towards those pale green eyes, "I have no way to track him if I wanted to follow up right now. Besides I'm in no condition to be trying to raid the secret lair of a wizard who likely has counter measures built in everywhere. As for myself...I have you to thank for likely being alive I imagine. I don't think I've thanked you yet have I? Remind me later, because I will. I'm just lucky my guardian angel just happens to look like one I guess," Ronyo tried to laugh and bring some measure of levity to the conversation but it just caused him to wince, which made him chuckle just a bit more, "It's clear I need to improve myself if I'm to face someone of Tay's level again. How am I to protect people if I cannot protect myself? I don't mean to be a burden on you though Belle, I will be off as soon as my legs are able to carry me." Ronyo smiled at the golden haired nightingale and then found his nose twitching and picking up interesting aromas, "Were...were you cooking?"

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 am
My life is so cold

Annabelle Emery Rich

User Image

Like a pensieve, the ghost of emotions fluttered in dismal memories, pale and ghastly swimming over the surface. His silence was unnerving, but it hadn’t lasted long. His eyes had risen to meet hers, and instinctively, she darted her vision down below upon the animal print sheets that had been spread across her bed to avoid contact. She could feel it, his stare. She’d never noticed it before, she lied to herself about it, to make herself feel better. But she was sure now, almost positive. He could see everything. One fleeting glimpse, and he dove right in; could feel the tension, the fear, the worry and angst that lurked beneath murky green waters. The sorrow, the anger, the paranoia that fluttered in between on clipped butterfly wings. A light layer of sweat beaded on her brow and slid down the base of her neck, intertwined with every bump of her spine. Every mask ever detailed, in honeyed hues and porcelain glass, felt like nothing. It felt shattered, and all that was left was every emotion she’d hidden, that she’d denied herself and had lied about, and it was all rising to the surface soon.

His lips parted to speak, and she poked her eyes up curiously. ”Oh.” The disappointment swung on a pendulum, and it wavered back and forth in a steady rhythm shamelessly. She didn’t care to hide it, moveover, she didn’t think he’d believe it, anyway. A shaky breath wavered between her lips as she lifted her head, staring right back at him as calmly as possible. ”No, you’re definitely not in any condition. At least you’re not stubborn about it, I can’t say I was looking forward to dueling you back to sleep, just in case. She’d already lost so much, so many; she’d never forgive herself if it happened again! Especially if it meant that she actually had a chance to try this time. ”You... You don’t have to thank me, Ron.

“...I’m just glad you’re okay.”
                                              He laughed, and she cracked a small smile on her chapped lips. She could still see the pain, hard as he tried to hide it. But suddenly, something he’d said had sparked a twinge of warmth to burn on her cheeks, glowing pink. She bit her lip, paused and tried to speak but she stuttered, she didn’t know what to say. Thankfully, he filled the gap; did he know, did he see? She blinked rapidly and glanced away, trying to focus her thoughts on something, anything, other than him, and Devin. But she couldn’t, and it was almost impossible to fight back the tears once they started brimming.

She shook her head, physically trying to wrestle her demons away as she forced out a choked laughter. ”No, no, it’s, no problem, you can stay as long as you like.” She insisted and placed a gentle hand upon his for just the moment, before recoiling quicky and rising her fingers to her temple, trying to calm the storm of her thoughts weathering in her mind. ”Huh, what? Oh-! Yeah... Yeah, I was... or...

“I was trying to, anyway.”
                                              She bit her lip and stood, tucked a few stray blonde hairs behind her ear and turned away from him. She didn’t want him to see. ”I think I burned it, I don’t really know what I’m doing, Devin was always the cook.” There it was, his name. Her voice cracked for having finally said it aloud after all this time. She turned her back to him, pressed her palm against her mouth to quell the choked sobs struggling, writhing, waiting. But she forced it down with one quick gulp. Had she really blushed? Why? How could she? So soon? It didn’t feel right? Or did it? She didn’t... She didn’t know what to feel. ”Are you hungry? You have to be hungry, you haven’t eaten since you slept. Here, let me see, is there anything you want? I can try and make it for you? It might take me a few tries, but, what else is magic for?” She was rambling now, and she knew it. But it was the only thing that was keeping her altogether. She couldn’t let her world spin out of control, not now. Not when a friend needed her. Not when she needed a friend, too.

✹✸✷ Her Loft
✹✸✷ Pearls and Gold

Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

Detective
Belle's Loft

Ronyo looked at the former Seeker for a moment and thought he caught the hint of a blush. Then she seemed to pull away quickly and recoil after mentioning Devin's name. That's right...where was Devin? Ronyo had been out of the loop a bit when it came to news and things people he considered friends were doing outside the Chimera. The past weeks and months had all seemed to rush by without seeming like much had happened. Now the fight with Tay had left Ronyo still trying to recall anything he could about outside matters. Had Belle not been working on wedding stuff when he had brought Remy there? As Belle seemed to ramble on Ronyo only picked up more that something was not right, even before he had crashed in on the woman.

With stiff legs and his mind pushing any pain aside at the thought of a friend having troubles Ronyo moved himself to sit on the edge of the bed. He had not taken notice of his attire until then as well, his pants and just his white shirt with it open likely when Belle put the bandages on him. His stomach muscles flexed as he took more pains in making himself better able to hear Belle and keep himself upright.

"Belle...where is Devin?"

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 pm
My life is so cold

Annabelle Emery Rich

User Image

Behind her, she heard the rustle of crisp sheets as Ronyo stirred. But she didn’t dare turn back around to him. Her fingers swiped furiously around her kitchen. She never paused. Her motions were hasty, and quick. A plate was gathered in her hands as she twirled, and the fleeting voice erupted from behind her. CRASH. The plate fell. It collided onto the wooden floors and shattered into hundreds of pieces. Her shaky fingers felt numb. Shoulders slumped, Belle’s eyes glazed over with ice. ”He...” She paused, her eyes blinking rapidly. Gods, he really didn’t know, did he? ”He’s gone.” She finally managed, forcing every syllable out.

She didn’t want to say anymore. She didn’t want to believe it was true. But... Ron deserved to know the truth, didn’t he? Everyone did. Didn’t they? ”He’s.... We....” She sighed softly and her hands clutched the counter, hoping to keep herself steady. Her head felt weak, and the room seemed to spin. Shuddering, she finally turned around to face her friend fully, arms wrapped themselves around her waist and she slumped down in a chair near the bed he’d been resting on. Her gaze lingered on his face, slid lower until they sat square on the floor separating them. ”He saved my life...

“There... was a dementor. And... he didn’t make it.”
                                              The explanation sounded so much longer in her mind, so much more detailed. But none of that mattered anymore, not her panicked frozen fear, and not her baby. She couldn’t dwell. She didn’t even want to say this much... But she hadn’t told. She hadn’t told anyone the whole truth... Maybe it was time to change that. ”I lost the baby.” Her lips twitched into a frown and her arms tightened around her belly where the scar of her splinching had lingered on. An entire year had gone by; twelve (almost thirteen) long months. And she hadn't told anyone until just now.

✹✸✷ Her Loft
✹✸✷ Pearls and Gold

Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

Detective
Belle's Loft

Gone...Ronyo narrowed his eyes at the mention of a dementor. those accursed things should be destroyed, they only bring misery and heartache to everyone they encounter. The moment of fury passed as Belle continued and spoke words he had not expected. She had lost everything, taken in an instant and she had been holding it back all this time. Ronyo berated himself for not knowing about what had happened sooner, but what could he have done? If someone like Belle, a duelist far more capable than many aurors, could not have stopped the dementor could Ronyo really have helped? Maybe not but he could have been there for his friend sooner than when he just crashed in on her after a fight.

Ronyo stood up from the bed and could feel his inside protest the motion and the actions he was going to take being relayed from his brain to his limbs, but this was more important than the discomfort he felt. Walking over to Belle looked normal but the detective's legs and abs were flexed the entire time holding back the pain. That pain was nothing compared to what Belle had felt and was feeling now. Kneeling down he did the only thing he could think to do and that was wrap the woman in a hug. words, even Ronyo's that always seemed laced with some manner of lesson to be learned of philosophical understanding, would do little to help the former seeker.

"I'm sorry Belle, I truly am sorry. Sorry for your lose and sorry I was not a better friend for you when this happened," Ronyo pulled back to arms length to look at the golden haired woman in her now glistening pale green eyes, "If there is anything I can do, don't even ask just say the word and I will bend the heavens to help you."

Ronyo wanted to jump right in and find the dementor who caused the problems and at least see the thing either destroyed or at the least forever sealed away, but Ronyo also knew he needed to get stronger. There was only one place he could think of that could help him, only one man that could finish the training he started as a young boy. The old Chinese wizard could help mold him into something that could be more than capable of facing dark wizard or fowl magical creature to any end. For now though what Ronyo could do is put the one major asset he had into play to help Belle how she could. If the Chimera could not help a friend in her time of need then what good were they?

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out