Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Skoll here is my beloved purewalker that I received quite a while ago. Sadly, I haven't done much with him yet. He has a long, extensive plot planned with Epine's Syn. I'm looking for things for him to take place after the main part of his plot is complete. If you have a mare in mind you'd like to offer for a possible fling with this bad boy or are interested in making or supplying a soquili for a plot with him, keep reading on! I don't bite, but he does.

Chase the Sun!
This boy here is ravenous. He's always hungry. Always. And this drives him absolutely mad. Obviously there is no way to reason with him when all he sees you as is a piece of meat and his next meal. I'm looking for a cunning soquili, any breed, to fall to his mercy in battle but manage to outwit him by somehow convincing him that the sun is the source of his endless hunger. This will spark his daily ritual of chasing the sun through the sky throughout the day until it sets, then rush towards the rising sun the next morning to repeat the process.

Lightning Strikes Twice
Two of his four breedings are already planned. I'm looking to fill his last two and possibly a fifth as I have ever intention of maxing his stats out. I'd ideally prefer purewalkers, especially after the plots that will be involved with the mare of his first two breedings. I can't disclose much, but he will only be mating with strong, purewalker ladies now. I don't -too- much for colors, but ideally blue or something that looks nice with it? These breedings also must be RP'd out. While not required for them to 'get along', since they won't, because they're skinwalkers, I do want to flesh him out even more.

Fearing the Growing Storm
Skoll is going to become an elder some day. That is my ultimate goal for him, to become an elder purewalker. To do this, I want him to grow in a monster whose story is told to foals at night to keep them from wandering away.

To help achieve this, I want him to eventually kill an angeni. I would be happy to fund the entire quest for this angeni, but the stipulation is that it must die (of course after a few breedings, I can't expect you to get a soquili and kill it right away).

In other ways, I want him to destroy baskets, butcher herds, break families and their lives. I want him to utterly terrify the soquili of the Kawani lands. I need you, the lovely people of Soquili, in order to do this. Bring me your ponies that need scaring, scarring and maiming alike. You need someone killed off? He's your man.

I'm slightly tired of the prey always getting away with hardly a scratch. He is no cursed skinwalker. He was born with his pelt and he knows how to hunt. Obviously I'm not asking you to let me kill them, you know...unless you want me to, but I'm asking that if you interact with him, your soquili is going to be seriously injured and it's likely due to another soquili interfering that they even made it away with their life.

Make Your Mark
Bring me your ploooots. I really want to get him involved in other nearly ready to start, current or future plots. Of course, keeping my above statement in mind that he's not a sissy and won't just let your soquili go. He is hungry after all and growing boys need to eat. (;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:54 pm
Okay so. I'm interested in two parts of this plot, cuz it's epic and Skoll <3

I have an angeni mare who ICly was trained in a herd to become the ultimate huntress; she prides herself on defending the innocent, slaughtering the evil of the Kawani lands. She was cool, calculating, confident in her abilities. With plans to reproduce only to have heirs to carry on the line if she died, she mated with a stallion...only to find herself in the tangled web of love...or at least fondness. Aleksei had two children and found herself with a mate...and now is second-guessing her abilities. She still trains rigorously, she attempted to teach her angeni son to follow in her footsteps, but Domovoi is very peaceful and is sickened by the sight of blood (poor Lex...).

What I'm interested in...is a little complex. You mentioned funding an angeni for Skoll to kill--and I've been wanting to get another 'herd' member from Aleksei's herd...someone unrelated to her, but someone who seeks her out. I'm thinking a stallion who won't dabble in love...or perhaps he thinks that. He and Aleksei become rivals of a sort, this would be RP'ed out,Lex torn between duty and the realization that she's getting older, she's not as spry as she used to be, and one day--she will fail. She will die...and she'll leave behind a family who loves her...

So. What I'm wanting:

The stallion from her herd becomes Skoll's rival--he's tracking him.This can go on for however long you'd like. Perhaps a fight, or a few. I breed the boy say twice, perhaps he falls in love like Aleksei...he doesn't want to, cue drama...

I'd like Aleksei to realize her 'position' is being threatened by said herdmember...and she goes after Skoll herself. Slips up--wounded, wide open for Skoll to slaughter her. But I don't want her to die--I'm fond of her, and just need her in early retirement xD So herd-boy swoops in and fights Skoll off, she manages to escape...but he doesn't. He realizes that love will only weaken him, perhaps he breaks it off with the girl heloves, to protect her...and makes it his duty to destroy Skoll, once and for all...

And he fails, valiantly fighting to the death... Skoll's mark on the entire herd (ICly, this isn't a real herd just fyi) is obvious--death and despair... It shakes them...and it shatters Aleksei, hearing him die, unable to go back and stop it... She realizes that she can't keep going...and she becomes fully a recluse, sticking to her family. She'll do her best to protect what is
hers...but knows, even in her nightmares, that Skoll won't stop.

Dundundun. Quote or PM me if interested razz  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm
Novablu

Oooo~ That actually sounds like an amazing plot, especially because that would give Skoll at least two angeni actively chasing him (the other being my own angeni who has been tracking him since Skoll emerged from the cursed tree and has actively been his nemesis since) and that's not even including the unicorn that's traveling with mine and any others who are trying to track him down as well (one of Epine's might be as well by that point). Eheh, I just love the idea of several soquili trying to track him down and kill him. I just love it all in general. Even though the herd isn't a real one, but it seems like a family herd and I love the idea of Skoll actually leaving his mark on it.

If you wanna talk more 'bout it, you can catch me on aim at nnrgh or PM me~ : D

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff