Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] The 4th Movement -- Otokage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:08 pm
Here is where the Otokage can MOST LIKELY be found, sitting and doing paperwork. He has an assistant named Matilda and a secretary named Gertrude, both are old yet are considered to be old Tengu of the past with complete sound mastery  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 am

User Image

xxxxx

Lars walked into the Office, his hands in his pockets as he looked about the room and noticed that Matilda was doing her paperwork and Gertrude was typing up a letter to be sent out to the other kages. Lars walked up to his desk and took the hat off of it, the kage hat, and placed it on his hip. He enjoyed this feeling, it was small yet so significant in the intensity, he liked it. He then summoned multiple bats to aid him, surrounding him as he then pulled out a dossier of the other current kages. Kaisen, Armand, Masumi, Akira (OR TAVIAN), and Tyk. He then had Gertrude make copies of the letter and sent them to the kages, all of them. The bats would find them no matter where their locations lie. Lars simply sat in the chair and waited. Either for new shinobi or for the kages.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:53 am
User Image
[照]XKXAXIXSXEXNXXUXCXHXIXHXAX [天]

[xMiIxZxUxKxAxGxEx] [SxHxAxRxIxNxGxAxNx(xExTxExRxNxAxLx)x][xFxUxUxTxOxNxxMxAxSxTxExRxSx]
[xExXx-xFxIxRxExxSxAxGxEx(xWxExAxPxOxNxSxxExXxPxExRxTx)x]

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

"Howdy." A voice said from the office. It wasn't one of those booming, transcendent voices of a god, and given that Lars was the Otokage, it was likely that he could've pinpointed the sound anyway. Shortly after, Kaisen materialized from the wind at the front of his desk with a nonchalant look on his face, and a huge a** glass of booze in his right hand. His cheeks were already faintly pink colored, so he was already reasonably sauced. "I'm the Mizukage, Kaisen. Nice to meet you, salutations, and all that fun bull. Was there anything specific you wanted to talk about, or did I come here just to say hi?"

╚══════════════╝
Kage level Ninja: (Kaisen)
Speed: 9
Strength: 7
410 Chakra Points
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 75 points

["...you might die."]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:40 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

User Image

xxxxx

"Actually yes, don't want to hold you up, but of course, as I already know, your village was just reestablished a couple of days ago as mine was reestablished a couple of hours ago. To be brief, I'd like to propose an alliance, we got your back as long as you would have ours. Your students and the shinobi of Kirigakure in general can enter the village as long as they follow the rules of the village and the same will go for ours when they would enter your village, seem like a good idea?"

he said as he stood up pulling out the hard stuff when it came to vodka from his mini fridge, he decided "hey why the hell not" and the sort as he didn't even bother to pour himself a cup and just chugged it all down. Not really affected by the alcohol.

"That and I also wanted to know how you were doing? I haven't talked to you in a while and at that time, it was nothing more than a mere passing glance. That and you were blending up a shinobi in my mansion, so of course you were occupied at the time."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

[xxMizukagexx]xx|xx[xxEternalxxSharinganxx]xx|xx[xxFuutonxxMastersxx]xx|xx[xxWeaponsxxMasterxx]

xxxxx"Oh, I remember that time. The Naikiri boy, right? Yeah...I kinda turned him into a flesh smoothie." It was regrettable, though; those were the days when no one truly died, or that one would have ceased to exist forever. No trace of his DNA would have been left to salvage. The idea of an alliance was honestly what he'd expected--all the villages were always looking to ally with each other, and nothing was ever interesting as a result. Unfortunately, Kaisen would have to play by the diplomacy rules and say the words, "Sounds like a deal, but I have the right to kick anyone out of my village if I suspect foul play."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:06 pm
~The Ghost of Picasso~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Clay Hands/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

Magnus arrived over the Office of the Otokage as he dropped down onto it and made his way into the office. "Greetings from the Hidden Leaf, I am sorry, but my father will not be able to make it here currently." The young Phantom said as he looked back over to the Mizukage. "I still wasn't done, but I will return to the Mist Village after this. If you seek my father, he is in the village and the Village is floating above our country right now....it's a long story." He said to the both of them as he turned back to the Otokage. "Oh, right i forgot to introduced myself. I am Akira Magnus Nara Jr, Leader of the Oniwabanshu Elite Task Force. We welcome the Sound back into power, but if this is about your land being held by our country...you would have to speak to the Current Kage, Tavian "White Storm" Yakuri." He stated right off the back.

PhoenixTheme Song: Feathers born of Fire
Battle Song: Dear Mother
"I follow the guidance of the Flame."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image

xxxxx

"Sure, I mean, I'd think you were absolute batshit insane if you did kick them out after that, only if I can do the same, you know?" said Lars with a nod, "if there's anything you'd like a speak to me about, do let me know." Lars then turned to the young Magnus boy and chuckled nervously, "my apologies, my bats WERE looking for your father in order to relay that message. Apparently you two carry the same scent which tipped them off. I never knew that Akira actually had a son, this is interesting news to me. A pleasure to meet you young one, I am Lars Alexandersson Heiland, I'm the Yondaime Otokage. I've actually known your father for a long time, he and I were on good terms, in fact, when I was but a mere genin wandering, he offered up Konohagakure for me to take refuge in. Hes a very kind and wise man indeed. As for the rest of my land, I think I'll be paying Mr. Yakuri a visit about my land that remains, Oto is mine now and I'll be taking it ALL back, not to sound rude or anything, I mean, I thank Konohagakure for taking care of it all this time, but there will be no need for that from now on."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 pm
Had0u

~The Ghost of Picasso~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Clay Hands/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

Magnus smiled as he listened and nodded. "Yes, my father has three kids actually. I have two older sisters." It appeared as his father being the humble friendly man he was, knew alot of people, but it would make sense given his continued status in politics of the villages, even now. As the Otokage introduced himself, Magnus had a mental twitch, it was another one...a heiland. In the past, Magnus hated all of them as a whole, but soon got over it as a friend of his was also one. You can be blamed for who your father or grandfather was. It wasn't them that he hated, just Kilene. "Well, it is an honor to meet you, Sir Lars of Sound. I am sure, Tavian wouldn't mind returning the land. While, I am here, is there anything you would like to know?" He asked.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

xxxxx

Lars smiles, "hey no need for formalities, to be honest we would be the same age if I wasn't immortal, but hey, just call me Lars!" He then takes a gentle seat on the desk, "well, to be exact, why is Konoha floating? and who is this Tavian Yakuri?" Lars didn't mind if it was a long story, he wanted to know why and how.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 pm
Had0u

~The Ghost of Picasso~
User Image

Magnus took a seat in front of the desk as he started with the lather first. "Well, Tavian Yakuri, was and is a guardian over me and trusted his life to serving the Nara Clan and the Village. He takes after my father and is equally as Humble if not more so. As of late, he has started to become closed off almost as much as the Village had been in the past. He was also the former Anbu Captain and head of the Interrogation department of the village. Besides that, you would have to meet him to find out details. He never told me his past or why he owed my family so much." Magnus stated as he continued onwards to the story of the Village being suspended in the air. "Well, as you might have heard, we have a new movement amongst the Villages. Men and white known as the Syndicate have started a moment of peace. And it is just that, a movement of peace. Their not promising war or violence, but a theory that an ancient machine was buried underneath the Hidden Leaf and would lead all of humanity into the transcendence of immortality.

Their leader is in the village now. He wanted to be granted entry into the village to search out this artifact. As that went on, their was a rumbling around the country and the village just begun to float into the air and is now suspended their. I searched out what could caused it and found one of our shinobi going rouge and a battle that went on assumed to have been instigated by such shinobi. Which wouldn't a surprise, as this would be her third time doing so."
He explained that much of what he knew.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

Cyrus walked in with all his swagger, recently having escaped the nexus. "I'm back from the dead and I want to join the sound." He said to no one in particular. Konoha had treated him well, but he grew tired of the people there. The Heiland would probably return one day, to get revenge on those who caused his death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 pm
Kunesume2

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Ah I see, to be honest with you young one, I feel that allowing any foreign individual who promises immortality is a bad idea. I say this because immortality is a double-edged sword and on one hand, you'll be able to live forever, but on the other hand there is always a deal, a catch. No one really wishes to live forever, because they'd have to watch everything around them die. As for your floating city, I don't know how that could've possibly happened and if I could help in any way, I would. My summon will accompany you to Konoha in order to speak to Tavian, I must remain here to keep watch over my village. The summon is my shadow, he was me in a previous time as I wandered through Hysteria's Garden. Have no fear though, he is considered to be almost exactly like me, I say almost because he doesn't truly capture my good looks," He laughs to that. He then notices a new shinobi enter the Office, another young one, "and tell me little one, what is your name?" Lars has died twice and was brought back twice, so dying and coming back wasn't that all surprising.

ShiningAce

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:40 pm
ShiningAce

~The Ghost of Picasso~
User Image

Magnus nodded as he stood up. "Well do, i will keep that in mind." With that, he started to take his leave a Cyrus stepped into the room and introduced himself. Magnus jumped into action Moving at a very high speed and appeared in front of the doorway blocking Cyrus' exit. "I will have to deny your request Cyrus, you have a lot of explaining to do. As a shinobi of the Leaf, you are not allowed to go rouge as your teacher may have. Explain!" He stood firm awaiting an answer and a story and perhaps some insight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

"My name is Cyrus A. Heiland." He said with gusto. A smile branded on his face. He wondered if his signature style of wearing an open jacket with no shirt was allowed here. Every village had their own style. Then again he wasn't much of a rule follower, given that he abandoned them. Mangus addressed Cyrus, which took him by surprise. "I don't know, my opinion was just swayed seemingly magically. It all seems like a blur actually." It was a lie, but he had to admit that it was poor judgement. Magnus couldn't exactly deny his excuse.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:53 pm
ShiningAce

~The Ghost of Picasso~
User Image

"Really now? Then, let's just march you right back into the village and get you settled in a nice comfortable cell. You did just, randomly, attempt to leave and join a village in a act of treason. The Hokage would like to know why. Did I mention, he was the Head of Interrogation and torture for the Village before he was Kage and has a zero tolerance for abandonment? It would be more helpful to talk to me than him or my father. Buuut, if thats the way you would like to go..." Magnus said as he shrugged and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his training of a Controlled Disaster and approached Cyrus.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out