Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 am
Sansa Stark

User Image

AIM @ KianaNala16
Disclaimers:
Some of these plots have to do with the storyline from the book/tv show.
Obviously since some of these characters are not created they will not be roleplayed in RP's. Just because Sansa views them a certain way or what have you does not mean that's how they are. (Ex. GoT characters not in Soq)
Terms/names for things are loosely used and should not be taken at face value (easier to use certain names for things but that doesn't necessarily mean they are what they are called).
The plots under the spoiler are somewhat spoilers to the show/book. There are some that aren't really under there as well. I've listed all her plots (for the moment) just so it's clear and concise.

Form
[color=#339999][size=11]Hello Little Dove[/size][/color]
[size=10][b][color=#336666]Username:[/color][/b][/size] [size=9][Self-explanatory][/size]
[size=10][b][color=#336666]Soq Name/Image:[/color][/b][/size] [size=9][Post their cert image. If they don't have one just url their img with their name.][/size]
[size=10][b][color=#336666]Personality:[/color][/b][/size] [size=9][Self-explanatory][/size]
[size=10][b][color=#336666]Plot Idea:[/color][/b][/size] [size=9][Which one you're choosing, or an idea you think I might like to toss Sansa in. Can be one you have and need an extra player for.][/size]
[size=10][b][color=#336666]Other:[/color][/b][/size] [size=9][Have something to add that there wasn't space for before? Put it here.][/size]

Key:
Means I've found someone for it, but can have more for this plot.
Means I've found someone and don't need anyone else for this plot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 am
Kings Landing Plots

*Please note some of these plots may have to do with the tv series/book series*

Arrival: Finally Sansa and Arya have made it to Kings Landing. From the beginning there were a lot of tense feelings from her father and his guards but Sansa is completely oblivious to it. In fact, she's only interested in marry Joffery and becoming a princess. She's going to be walking around with a air of bliss and may act a little bit snobbish at times because of her future position as Queen.
My prince?: There are occasions of Joffery's inner nature that shows through but Sansa doesn't seem to realize his cruel nature. Despite her refusing to believe anyone that tells her he is evil, I'd still like for her to encounter others who try to convince her of this.

Little hens: Essentially I'd like for Sansa to get together with a group of mares who are her handmaidens so to speak and gossip about others, dote on Joffery and Sansa's eventual marriage to him. Just generally letting Sansa be a teenage girl who has nothing better to do all day.
Castle Chaos: For some reason her father has been locked in a dungeon, the Stark guards have disappeared, and her sister Arya is also missing. Sansa is left completely alone in Kings Landing and tries her best to figure out the situation but also keep herself together; a lady wouldn't show her inner turmoil.
Something's wrong: Sansa's father has been locked in the dungeon of the castle and she can't understand why. Her father isn't a traitor and she firmly believes this but doesn't want to anger Joffery because she's afraid he will cancel their marriage. (Most likely going to be SRP)
Protecting a loved one: In this RP Sansa will go to Joffery to try and convince him to spare her father the death penalty. He'll agree and she'll once more have faith in her now King Joffery. (SRP)
Trial: Ned Stark is brought before the soquili of Kings Landing and tried for his crimes against the King which he is not guilty of. Sansa shows a happiness because she believes her father is going to be cleared of his charges because Joffery promised her so.
A monster rampages: This is essentially when Joffery decides to kill Ned Stark instead of letting him live like his mother had told him to do. This is an RP between Sansa and her sister Arya as well as a SRP.

Torture: While being held captive by the Lannisters, Sansa faces a lot of abuse (physical, mental, emotional, ect). I'd like for a handmaiden (or two) to clean her up after these things have happened/get her prepared to meet with the Lannisters. They may talk kindly to her and try to distract her from what's happening but they can't speak up about their concerns or help her (they're servants therefore they would be tried as traitors if they did).
Escape: While Sansa is being held captive by the Lannisters I'd like someone within their "camp" so to speak or a representative of Little Finger to come and help her escape.
Journey to safety: This is a continuation of the plot above. Essentially this is an RP between Sansa and her "knight in shining armor" where they are running to safety after escaping the castle. This can also continue into them finding a place to rest and split up or stick together. If they stick together it would be temporary unless the soquili that saves her ends up capturing her for himself (see next post).

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 am
Almost Free Plots

*These plots don't have anything to do with the book/tv series*

Kind days: Sansa has just escaped from Kings Landing and I'd like for her to interact with a soquili or two between then and her capture. It could even be the one that ends up capturing her shortly down the line!
It can't be true: After Sansa and her sister Arya have split up she's going to be a complete wreck because her father is dead. I'd like for someone to come along and not only make her come to terms with his death but help her cope (or not). This can be apart of her captors plot.
Trouble is a friend: Sansa needs to encounter a soquili who will keep her captive. They may allow her to interact with others or keep her holed up in a cave somewhere not seeing the light of day. I'd like for there to be the occasional kindness (at least for them) just to mess with her. Development past this will depend on the soquili offered and how the roleplay goes. Preference towards males, breed doesn't matter.
What have I done: Sansa is a mare who I'd like to inadvertently be involved in another soquili's death (can be a NPC soquili). The reasons can vary but I'd like for her to not actually be involved in killing them, just a factor in their death so to speak. After that she'll learn of what happened from the killer and then depending on her other plots her emotions/reactions may differ as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 am
Undecided Plots

Unknown: Undecided

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Undecided Plots

Undecided Plots

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Undecided Plots

Undecided Plots

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 am
Open

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 am
I don't know if you or any of the others know, but I plan on getting Ned in the future. I'm not sure if you want him to be dead and gone or not, but I definitely would like to know if you want him to be dead to Sansa or not.
<3  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 am
Mewsings of An Angel
I don't know if you or any of the others know, but I plan on getting Ned in the future. I'm not sure if you want him to be dead and gone or not, but I definitely would like to know if you want him to be dead to Sansa or not.
<3

For plot purposes Sansa will believe he's dead. If he wasn't then I don't think Sansa would be able to become who she does. ^^; If you get him though obviously he wouldn't really be dead. XD So we can work out what happens/how she comes to think he's dead (but isn't) and then split off?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Mewsings of An Angel
<3

For plot purposes Sansa will believe he's dead. If he wasn't then I don't think Sansa would be able to become who she does. ^^; If you get him though obviously he wouldn't really be dead. XD So we can work out what happens/how she comes to think he's dead (but isn't) and then split off?
Same with Arya, just so we're clear. If Ned wasn't really dead then she would just think she saw 'it' happen and run away. She's not seeing any family members for a loooooong time.  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Ryuukishin

Ahh sorry for badgering you here, I feel awkward posting in the plotting thread if idk for sure if I'd have anything to offer you, but some ideas???

Arrival: Uhh my charas can be near the location and can be mistaken for hobos. xD Works for any of my guys (+ little bb) though reactions would vary, with Giuseppe giving the angriest response because he's a total royalty-wannabe. -shot-

Torture: Giuseppe could give her some trouble? He acts like a high-born gentleman so would probably be able to get into the castle (shh I'm calling it a castle, too, lmao) with his connections, and if he had a reason to dislike her, he could add to the mental turmoil. (Could be combined with above.)

What Have I Done: Little bb is gonna grow up to kill those who she believes are evil. Sansa could make enough negative comments about someone that leads little bb to kill them? It'd have to wait for little bb to grow into big bb though. xD

Ahh sorry I couldn't offer for the captive one. x_x It seems too long-term for the charas it'd work with since they're busy with their own stuff, and I liked the plot idea too much to try and change it, though I appreciate the offer. I hope you can find a good chara for it. ;w;

Lol. It's fine! <3

So, to keep it rather simple. . I'd love to all of the above with you! For the Torture plot, what type of things does Giuseppe not like? Sansa is pretty naïve so I'm sure she'd upset him somehow just from that alone. Also, the What Have I Done plot works awesomely. >3

Eee, glad to hear it! *W*

For Giuseppe, he mistakes kindness for weakness and hates the latter, so... being her gentle self would probably do the trick. qq IC for him, it could take place after his only love left him, so he'd be easily angered but trying hard to be refined so she won't be ashamed to be seen with him when he finds here again. xD
If Sansa mistakes him for a commoner on her arrival, it'd remind him of how pathetic he looked next to his love and he'd make her a target, though he wouldn't physically attack her since she's royalty.

And any specifics you wanted for the WHID? 8D I'm trying to get Inugami disappointed a lot, so I could easily see her killing the soq in front of Sansa and then asking Sansa to join her herd so they can take down others like the soq to help those in need, only for Sansa to be horrified and decline?

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:24 pm
Ryuukishin

Oooh! Sounds like a good idea. Sansa is also extremely weak so she'll have no problem upsetting him! C: I think it's possible for her to mistake him as a commoner and then will try to make up for it later. Or just be extremely awkward after that. Either way, I think it'll work out great!

As for the other plot, not really. I'm really open with these plots and kind of want to mold them to the individual as opposed to doing it the other way around. :] That being said, if she killed a soq in front of Sansa the poor gal would be--just as you said--horrified and say no. I almost wonder if Sansa should meet Inugami when she's a filly and then have her re-appear later. XD Would through her for a loop and probably scar her mentally seeing a child she had met grow to be "cruel." That's entirely up to you though. XD

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff