Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Chalmes Whitethorne's Flat Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 pm
Cʜᴀʟᴍᴇs Wʜɪᴛᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ's Fʟᴀᴛ
Located in London
════════════════════════

User Image

Chalmes Stephen Whitethorne
Elliryanna Laurelia McHalen
Chance Everett Moors
Kory Brannon Rowley

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 pm
Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛs
════════════════════════

User Image

xxxxxCʜᴀʟᴍᴇs Wʜɪᴛᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ
xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Wᴏʀᴋ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

xxxxxEʟʟɪʀʏᴀɴɴᴀ MᴄHᴀʟᴇɴ
            xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Wᴏʀᴋ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

xxxxxCʜᴀɴᴄᴇ Mᴏᴏʀs
                      xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

xxxxxKᴏʀʏ Rᴏᴡʟᴇʏ
                                xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm
Oᴅᴅ Nᴏᴛᴇs Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Fʟᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

When Chris actually does drop by, he spends the day sleeping in the heavily-curtained second bedroom, where there is no light entering from the outside. It was designed that way to prevent Chris from accidentally being exposed to sunlight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 pm
Feathers

User Image
Blythe Family Owl
Click to go to Blythe Family Cottage for reply mail.

spaceFeathers, being an older owl and rather unused to being asked to go on new routes, had suffered a bit of difficulty finding the home Adalaide had sent him off to. Thankfully, though, a majority of the journey had been in the early evening, so the dark shadows of the night encroached on his target and made it easier for the nocturnal creature to see. He approached the domicile quietly, covertly, seeming to recognize that this wasn't a neighborhood where mail-delivering owls was likely to be common. He landed easily on a window sill and scratched lightly at the glass, pecking his beak against it a few times for good measure. He wasn't quite sure if this was the proper protocol for being granted entrance, or even if anyone was currently home, but he'd simply wait it out. Actually, his wings would appreciate the rest.

Adalaide Blythe
Chris,

Soooo this is partially just to let you know that I got home fine. And to give you my address so that maybe you can come see me if you're ever in the area. Or want to just come see me because. I don't really know how far of a trip it would be so I don't want you to feel obligated or anything like that. But if you were ever near enough, you could totally come knock on my window... if it's super late, I mean. If it's early enough you could... just knock...

Yeah, the other reason I'm writing. I meant to talk to you before I spoke to my parents about us, but well... I don't know if you knew, Michelle had a younger sister, and apparently someone saw us when we met in the Park and started spreading rumors around the school that I was meeting some guy in the Park (which, I mean, I obviously was, but still) and she sort of asked about it in front of my mom... she tried to be all quiet about it, but mum heard anyway. She sort of grilled me about it until I told her I had a boyfriend... and... well, in the interest of full disclosure, and saying that mum and dad needed to be 'aware,' Michelle took it upon herself to... well, tell my parents about your secret. Like I said, I wanted to talk to you about it first, since, I mean, I didn't want to tell them without talking to you and seeing if any of it bothered you first, but she just threw it out there. And rolled her eyes and said, 'well it's not like you were going to tell them,' which, I mean, she has a point, but still. I'm sort of miffed at her about it, if you can't tell.

I... I think things are okay? Mum didn't even seem phased on the car ride home, just kept asking questions about you, what you looked like and what we talked about and how we met and all that. This was after the big reveal, and she acted like she didn't even hear it... I mean, she sort of gave this funny blink that she does whenever something magical catches her off-guard, like the first time she saw a House-Elf, but then she just sailed right past it. I don't know what to make of that. But, when she got home, she asked my dad to go back to their room and talk, and... well, they're still talking, and that was a couple of hours ago. I'm not sure how it'll turn out. I'd eavesdrop, but my dad's got a muffling charm on the room so I can't understand a word. I don't think there's any yelling or anything, but I dunno. Mum... seems to be okay? But I guess if Dad was alright with it they wouldn't still be talking about it...

I'm not going to break up with you or anything, even if Dad doesn't like it. I mean, I'm a lot more afraid of Michelle than I am of him, really, and I didn't let her stop me from going to see you, so he won't, either. I think... I think he'll come around. Mum's usually pretty persuasive with him. And I know he doesn't have anything against vamp you, just... he worries. I mean, he's my dad, right? He's supposed to, I guess. So, I think everything will be alright, but if i know my mum, and I do, this'll probably end with you being asked over to meet them, and mum'll be really overbearing and inquisitive, and dad'll just glare at you and maybe threaten you a little... I can't say for sure, though, I mean, I've never had a boyfriend before.

Soooooo didn't mean for that to be quite so long-winded. I swear, one of these days, I am going to get to write you a letter that isn't fraught with disaster. Maybe I'll write you in a week to tell you what I had for breakfast or some other such nonsense, just to break the trend.

I did want to ask you about how things went with your sister, though. I didn't get to see you again before the trip home, and you didn't write to tell me about it... I assumed that meant things went well, but... still, I'd like to hear it. Or, read it, if you just send a letter reply.

Also, I sort of... did something... a little... I dunno. Mum thought it was a bit crazy. But I'm not telling you what! You'll have to come see me to find out what it is. Honestly, I think you're either going to really love it, or really hate it. If you hate it, I can fix it, just... I dunno, I sort of like it. But we'll see if I still do after the new wears off.

Yours,
Adalaide

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris was just hanging out in his brother's flat, trying to beat him at playing a video game. Well, trying being the operative phrase. Chalmes was basically kicking his arse at this fighting game, and Chris had to be careful to keep his cool before he broke another controller. He'd already had to buy his twin three others since moving in, and he was certain that the more hot-blooded twin was keeping his temper pretty easily, which was funny considering the role reversal. Apparently Chalmes had discovered video games from one of his colleagues at work, and, true to Chalmes form, he'd proceeded to collect a load of games that otherwise he'd never played before. It was actually pretty funny to see his brother get interested in computers, even if it was a game. So far, both twins had played a dozen times, and Chris had only managed to beat Chalmes once on this game. Well, chalk it up to having less experience, he thought wryly.

After his next most crushing defeat, he placed the controller down and looked out the window. Night. He'd long gotten used to being up only at night, though he'd had to admit that at least the sky was beautiful tonight. He got up and wandered into his room, grabbing a blood bag out of the mini fridge that had been placed in there for that precise purpose. As he bit into it to start to drink, there was a tapping on the window. Chris frowned. Well, that wasn't Bullet, his brother's owl, since Bullet was currently snoozing before going out to hunt like always. Chris pushed aside the drapes to see another owl he didn't recognize sitting on the sill. He blinked. Well, that was an odd sight. Shrugging, he let the owl in, noting the letter attached."Well, what do we have here? Who's this to, big guy?" He reached down to detach the letter from his leg, and walked into his brother's room to grab some treats for him. After giving the tired owl some, he sat down to read, figuring that the other could fly back and he could borrow Bullet for the reply.

He did blink when he first started reading, and then gave a slight chuckle. Well, apparently it didn't take long for someone to tell Ada's parent she was dating a vampire. Though it did make him sigh a bit at the thought of someone thinking he was a monster without meeting him in person. He'd gotten lucky with Ada and Michelle, if for no other reason that Ada knew him before finding out, and Michelle had a cousin that was also a vampire. Eretria and Chalmes didn't count, as they were his siblings and had known him their entire lives. Made him wonder about whether or not he was always going to get treated like this. He looked over to the owl, suddenly at a loss as to what to call him as he finished up the letter. "You wouldn't happen to know what Ada's secret happens to be, would you? I mean, I think you'd know. Oh well, guess I'll find out later. If you want, you can hang out for a bit before flying out or going for a hunt. I've got a letter to write, and I think I can borrow Bullet to send it."

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

--------------------------
State: Relaxing
OOC: ...
--------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:40 pm
A letter arrived, not delivered by owl, but by a muggle mail carrier. It might have been unusual, given that it was being written by the wife of a wizard and daughter of a witch, and to a vampire, no less, but Natasha had always rather preferred sending things in what she referred to as 'the traditional way,' never mind that wizards had been using owls for centuries.

It was written in a simple, very feminine hand, not on parchment, but on stationary, and in ink, but obviously from a pen, not a quill. Try as she might to adapt, there were some things about being a muggle that Natasha Blythe would always prefer to the magical counterpart. Its tone varied from serious and formal to casual and perhaps even teasing, clearly written by someone who wasn't sure how familiar was too familiar and struggling not to alienate its recipient.

Quote:
Christopher Whitethorne,

Hello, my name is Natasha Blythe, I'm Adalaide's mother. I do apologize if I've spelled your last name wrong, she couldn't tell me if it was right or not and my husband was absolutely no help. I believe a girl should know how to spell the last name of the boy she's seeing but then again given the circumstances I think I'll forgive her. I do apologize if I'm rambling a bit, I never know how to start a letter, especially to someone I've not met. It's a terrible habit, although I'm sure you're used to it since Adalaide does the same thing.

In any case, I am writing to extend an invitation to you. Adalaide's birthday is this week, on the twenty-first, and I thought that it would be an absolutely perfect occasion to invite you to our home and get to meet you. Adalaide wanted very much to be the one to write you but I felt that it was only fair that she allow me the honor, given that you are her first boyfriend and all. I'm sorry if her not writing you back after your last letter was bothersome, but I knew she would tell you that I was inviting you over and so I decided to not allow her access to Feathers, our owl, until I thought this would've had time to arrive.

I just want you to know that, while my husband may spend much of the evening seeming rather like he is interrogating you or staring at you with some sort of intimidating expression, you shouldn't take it to heart; he is a very sweet man and, as I've said, you are our dear daughter's first boyfriend. His posturing is at least mostly just for show. There might be a small bit of concern on his part, but I am sure that it will go away once we get to know you. Adalaide has had nothing but wonderful things to say about you, and even Michelle seems to be at a loss in regards to anything negative, which is saying something.

You are, of course, free to arrive at any time after you become available in the evening, and if the twenty-first is a bad day for you we can of course reschedule. We, my husband and I, greatly look forward to meeting you. As does her little brother; I actually do want to warn you about him, Sebastian tends to get very easily attached to new people and may spend a fair bit of the night trying to hang off of you or getting you to play games with him. Just indulge him until he gets tired, or pass him off to either of the girls. He'll probably pout if you do that, but it won't make him dislike you. I don't think he's ever met a single person he didn't like, actually.

I'm rambling again, my apologies. As I said, we are looking forward to meeting you. I hope that you have a lovely week.

Sincerely,
Natasha Blythe

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes had been busy. Mostly straightening up since Chris had flat out refused to help during the night, mostly because the younger twin stated he really didn't have the time much during the summer to help pick up his stuff. Not that Chris was a messy person, anyway. Well, besides the blood part. Mos of what the older twin picked up was his own stuff, and he chucked several shirts, two jackets, and a pair of jeans into the hamper before standing and observing his work. So far, it seemed to pass his standards, though Chris would complain that his standards were less than they had been back when they lived at home. Funny thing, that. It wasn't like he didn't pick up after himself, it was just mostly he didn't have to worry about it so much. When he told his twin that, though, Chris rolled his eyes and vowed not to actually bring any girlfriend he had over. Which probably meant that Ada girl Chris was head over heels for. Go figure.

It wasn't that long before Chalmes heard a knock at his door. Giving the room a once-over yet again, he walked over and answered the door, since Chris was currently in his daily coma. He never knew that vampires went into those, so seeing it on a daily basis from his brother was a bit unnerving. However, that was banished from his thoughts as soon as he spied Andi though the door. He grinned, his face lighting up and he leaned against the frame. "Um, hey. Glad you didn't have any issues finding the place. Um, come on in." He invited her over, and now he felt like the place wasn't clean enough! Dang it, he could hear Chris inside his head sniggering as Chalmes rushed over to grab a leftover box from his lunch and chuck it in the bin. He looked apologetically at Andi. "Sorry, umm, that was lunch. So, this is my place. Bathroom's down the hall to the left, and the far bedroom is mine, so just don't go in there, it looks like a bomb went off." Okay, so he wasn't lying there. He hadn't gotten around to straightening it up yet.

-------------------------
State: Slightly nervous
-------------------------

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sweet at Chalmes and Chris' Flatspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What if his brother's home? What if his brother hates me? What if...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong, and will never part.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide approached the door to Chris' flat with a light skip, trying to combat a bit of the nervousness she was feeling. It was silly, really, to be so nervous about going to her boyfriends place, particularly given how long they'd been dating, but then, it wasn't really seeing him she was nervous about. Actually, seeing him was going to be lovely; she missed him a lot while away at school, and given that his hours of activity were limited and generally filled up with work, they didn't see each other much. She'd begun reminding herself that not having to be away for the majority of the year meant that she'd have to miss him less, one of the only perks she could think of in regards to having graduated school. And, honestly, it was a pretty big perk; of course, it'd seem more like one once September rolled around and she realized she could spend time with him instead of sitting in her dorm room all night writing to him.

spaceThe blonde hesitated ever so slightly before she knocked on the door. What if his brother answered? She'd only met the guy once, after all (and doubted if he even recalled it), and that one time, he hadn't seemed too fond of witches. She didn't blame him, really she didn't, but she'd hate for him to dislike her. He was her boyfriend's twin, after all, and how awful would that be? She was already pretty convinced that Eretria wouldn't care for her (although maybe she'd get lucky; Michelle liked her well enough, right?), and utterly terrified that his father would hate her. Perhaps it was silly, but she couldn't shake that feeling... and she'd really rather not be the girl his family all hated to know he was bringing over for holidays. Talk about awkward. She stood outside the door, fiddling with the end of her braid, the newest of her nervous tics, and probably the only one Chris wouldn't mind, given that the older habits (which she had mostly broken) either tore up her lip or her hair. She bounced lightly on the balls of her feet, a bit of the nervousness subsiding with the knowledge that even if Chalmes did answer the door, she was spending time with Chris, not him. And she did love spending time with Chris.

❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image
                                                To this world I'm unimportant
                                                Just because I have nothing to give
                                                So you call this your free country
                                                Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                Tell me why

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes looked up from where he was getting ready to leave. He'd been busy, well, being Chris's guinea pig regarding cooking. His brother had cooked before his transformation, but apparently once he was turned, he lost the ability to taste things right. Which ended up with Chalmes gagging behind a napkin as he tried and failed to not let Chris know how bad it was. After that, he'd been the taste-tester, and while sometimes it wasn't as good as it used to be, Chris wasn't burning off tastebuds either. Chalmes grabbed his keys, looking at the door where he heard the knock. Well, that had to be Chris's girlfriend Ada. While he didn't know what his twin's obsession was with anything wizard-related, he wasn't going to begrudge his brother a nice night. Especially when Chris rarely went anywhere except for work or occasionally to take care of things that involved him drinking blood. Chalmes repressed a shudder, glad that the younger of the two tended to do that in his room. He loved his twin, really he did, but that was one thing he didn't want to taste again.

Shuddering again, he walked over to the door and opened it. And then promptly blinked. Short blonde, shorter than Eretria, for that matter. And she looked like the same girl in that picture Chris had pinned to his wall. He wanted to scowl, because it seemed like Chris had gotten lucky, while him... Yeah, he needed a drink, badly. He looked toward the kitchen and then back at Ada. "Hey. Umm, I'm Chalmes. You must be Ada. Nice to meet you, but umm, I'm not going to be in tonight, so just come on in and have a seat on the couch." He then looked back toward the kitchen, knowing that Chris was almost done in there. "Hey, Chris, your girlfriend's here mate! I'm gonna head out and get sloshed, so don't get into too much trouble tonight." Giving the younger girl a smile, he let her in and headed out himself, thinking that this was as good a night as any to get smashed. Who knows, he might get lucky and get a girl too. He doubted it, but it was possible.

════════════════════════
                                                State: Annoyed

This world can turn me down
                                                But I won’t turn away
                                                And I won’t duck and run
                                                Cause I'm not built that way
                                                When everything is gone there
                                                Is nothing there to fear
                                                This world cannot bring me down
                                                No cause I'm already here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:52 am
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What if his brother's home? What if his brother hates me? What if...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide plastered a smile on her face as the door opened, hoping to Heaven that it came across as pleasant and nervous as opposed to just looking fake. It wasn't really fake, but then, for all she knew, the guy was waiting for an excuse not to like her. Actually, she tended to think most people were doing that. Although it hadn't bothered her nearly this much in a very long time. She knew instantly that the guy who'd answered the door was Chalmes, so she gave herself a point for knowing the difference between them this time, although just one since she figured she'd been dating his brother long enough that she really should be able to. She tried to read his face, but it wasn't exactly an open book. "Ah, hi! Yes, I'm Ada, it's nice to meet you!" she replied, probably a bit to enthusiastically. She made a mental note to dial it down a notch, although, if he was leaving, she supposed it wouldn't matter. She sort of hated how relieved she was about that point. After all, she'd have to meet them all eventually. When he stepped past her, she offered a small wave. "Ah, bye, then! Have a good time... but be careful!" she said, and then she wanted to slap herself for sounding like a twit. What, was she his mother all of a sudden? She was only concerned because if something happened to him, Chris would be very upset (well, that, and she generally didn't like to think of bad things happening to people in general), but she didn't exactly know him well enough to be telling him to be careful while he's out drinking... hell, she didn't know him at al! But, it wasn't like she could take it back, so she just ducked into the flat with her head down a bit, flushing bright red, fingers twirling her braid.

spaceAs she came in, she took a second to look around, and considered trying to hunt Chris down, but she didn't want to get lost or walk into a room she shouldn't be in, so she just called out, "Hey, Chris!" and figured that he'd have heard Chalmes tell her to sit on the couch with his vampire hearing. She went and did just that, noting with amusement that this was definitely a guy's apartment. It was pretty much nothing like her house, although some of it reminded her of her dad's study, which she supposed made sense. But, it was nice. She set her elbow on the armrest of the couch and leaned her head on her fist, wondering what Chris was up to. She'd expected to find him in here relaxing or something...

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris heard the knock, and Chalmes answering the door in his usual brusque manner, though Chalmes sounded more annoyed than anything. He partially blamed the fact that his vampire hearing was more likely to hear the tone of words better than anything else. Quickly summoning a towel, he wiped his hands as he ducked around the corner and saw Ada sitting on the couch, looking at the apartment. It wasn't much, to be honest. But, it was his and Chalmes's place, especially since while his father was okay with having a vampire work in his shop, he wasn't quite comfortable with Chris living back home. Chris couldn't blame him, and while Chalmes was at risk of getting attacked if Chris didn't feed, he had all confidence that he could control his hunger. Proof of that was at the Cirque Maisc. If anything, he felt that he had conducted himself well there, and was firmly in control of his hunger. Which, speaking of hunger...

He walked into the living room, dodging the coffee table in front of the couch as he knelt down and seized Ada's lips in his own. He tried to keep it gentle, but it soon turned into him exploring her mouth with his. When he finally released her lips, he gasped for breath involuntarily. Only Ada could cause him to forget he didn't need to breathe, but to him, she looked like the most beautiful thing he had seen. He blushed, suddenly realizing that maybe that wasn't the best way to greet his girlfriend when she had visited him for the first time. Chalmes was no help, as his twin was adamantly refusing to answer any questions about girls. Vaguely he wondered if it was because any girl Chalmes dated seemed to befall some ill fate or something, but shoved it out of his mind. He was not going to start psychoanalysing his twin right now, He had something else in mind for the evening, even if he felt like he just blew it with his greeting. "Umm, hey, err, well..." His blush deepened, and he quickly stood up, rubbing the back of his neck. "I umm, well, I made dinner, if you're hungry..." He just completely ruined the evening, didn't he?

════════════════════════

State: Embarassed
                                                  Taken By: Adalaide Blythe

Because maybe
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:01 am
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide had barely even had a moment to register his presence when his lips were suddenly on hers. She stiffened from the shock, but only for the briefest of seconds, and then her hand was tangled in his hair and she was kissing him back. When he pulled back, she inhaled sharply, her cheeks flushed, eyes half opened and a little dazed. She blinked and let the hand in his hair slide down to his shoulder, smiling lightly. "Hey yourself," she breathed. She pouted a bit when he stood; she'd been expecting him to at least sit down with her for a second, after all.

spaceHer eyes widened a bit when he said he'd made dinner. Seriously? He'd cooked? Her nose crinkled in amusement at that, her hand going to her mouth to hide a light chuckle. She didn't mean to be so shocked, really she didn't, but, well... he was a vampire, after all! She hadn't exactly come into this relationship expecting him to cook for her. She recalled him mentioning once that the reason he didn't really eat much was because it tasted different... briefly, she wondered if he was a decent cook. Still, even if it tasted awful, she appreciated the effort. It was sweet, really. "Dinner sounds great!" she said, not bothering to mention that she'd eaten earlier. In spite of her tiny size, she did tend to eat quite a bit, and her first dinner had been over an hour ago... she could definitely eat again.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris smiled, glad that the awkward greeting hadn't gone over badly, but now he got to find out if his cooking was any good. Which, as far as he could tell, had gotten better, but wasn't great. Briefly he considered just giving Ada the salad he made, knowing it was safe to eat, but that was because there was really no need to taste a salad when its main ingredients weren't cooked. The dressing he did a cop-out on and bought a store brand, but since he wasn't actively trying to poison his girlfriend, he figured she would forgive him for not making it himself. Only good thing about being a vampire was the fact he could tell what ingredients were in dishes. He just actively avoided garlic. The last time he encountered it, well, it wasn't pleasant. Chalmes had apologized profusely for it, and Chris didn't blame him, so there was that. He rubbed the back of his head, acutely aware that they were the only two people in the apartment. He gestured to the table, which had been set for two, though one didn't have a plate. He hadn't fed yet, and he needed to rectify that before... He shoved those thoughts to the back of his head, thinking he really needed to get his mind off of that. "It's probably not as good as I used to make food, but it doesn't taste like poison either. Just a salad and some fettucine alfredo, really. I just need to grab something from my cooler before I forget to eat myself. Umm, I mean, if you don't mind, that is. Cause I'll try not to umm, yeah..."

He left the room and quickly returned, entering the kitchen to get Ada's dinner and pour himself a glass. He returned, setting the dish down before returning with his glass and sitting down himself. He needed to distract himself, really he did. He started fiddling with his glass, glad that it was opaque enough to hide its contents. While Ada might not be nervous about the fact he drank blood, it still bothered him to some degree. Briefly his mind went back to his first feeding from Dragon, and the cold metallic taste that vampire blood always had. He'd never fed off of another vampire since, and was glad for it. He shrugged off the memory, glad that it was a distant one for him now. He took a sip, and then distractedly putting the glass down. "So, how's things going? I mean, I know you just graduated, so that must be a relief, right? No more exams and such." He ignored the fact that he never graduated, and also ignored the fact that he was slightly jealous. After all, he was pretty happy to be able to take those exit exams at his old school, and would have pestered his twin to study more. Which, knowing Chalmes, he would have hated it. From what he understood, however, Chalmes had actually buckled down in his last year and did his work. He wondered if it was because he wasn't there to bug him. If that was the case, he was going to smack his twin upside the head.

════════════════════════

State: Embarassed
                                                  Taken By: Adalaide Blythe

Because maybe
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas