Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
19/Male/Straight (just a romantic realist) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am
Well, as was stated in the topic. I'm a 19 y/o single, straight male. I'm a bit of a smart-a**, a little shy sometimes, but I find myself being as confident and as smooth as the next piece of sandpaper. I enjoy creative writing aka (roleplaying), anime, gaming. I'm by all means as perverted as it gets sometimes, and I'd like it if we could speak almost every day. I have a phone, so if our interests fit up, and things work out I wouldn't mind texting back in forth. I'm currently going into college to get an associate's degree in Computer Information Science (I may end up joining the military for the GI bill to help, though), and wouldn't mind having someone to talk to who might have the same interests as I work, or when I'm not working with someone I can play a few online games with.

While I'm not particularly concerned about age, I don't care if you're older than me, but if you're younger than me you'd better be sure you can keep up. As one might expect, though, I'm immature as hell sometimes. I just don't like to take life seriously at all, I personally believe that it'll kill me if I do. Either way, just pm me if you're at all interested and we can talk, hell we can start dating on that day if you want. Just don't expect it to last long if you don't have the same interest as me or the time to talk with me. I can be a pretty high-maintenance guy at times, well in terms of socializing with whomever I might fall in love with.

♥ ~ update ~ ♥

as of:
02/10/14
Because I'm bored, juiced up on monster, and that stuff up there is somewhat outdated.
Skype = malphorus

This might not come as a shock, and I don't want to be a pity case, but I want to let you know what you're getting involved with. I'm not proactive (with anything), I don't like large groups, I'm reclusive, I'm clingy, emotional, stupid, lazy, quick to fall in love, and I just don't take rejection well. To put it in simpler terms, when you burn yourself enough, you learn not to play with fire, right? Well, given that, lets just say I'm a pyromaniac who has been burned enough to (have developed an extremely high tolerance to rejection) reject the general cause of rejection; interaction. It'd be a stretch to call myself fragile, but I'm conscious enough of myself to know I'm extremely unstable emotionally. Not so much as to, you know, like kill myself. That's too extreme. But as a pyro who has decided not to get involved with fire at this point. I'm starting to hate people and romance quite passionately. Guess it comes with the territory of being "damaged goods". Don't worry, you wouldn't notice it by just talking to me though, I'm really good at hiding my feelings at this point. xP

Oh, and if you depress me, I'll cry by myself in a corner. No sad stuff allowed. Dx
I love cute stuff though. ~ ♥

I'll mark myself taken on the thread name if I'm taken, so just send me a pm if it doesn't say so. I'll still be single.
Also, if you don't care for your health, e.g. Obesity, drinking, smoking, then don't bother me. Don't care for you dying before I do because of a bad habit or life choice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm
Neko Narcotics
Well, as was stated in the topic. I'm a 19 y/o single, straight male. I'm a bit of a smart-a**, a little shy sometimes, but I find myself being as confident and as smooth as the next piece of sandpaper. I enjoy creative writing aka (roleplaying), anime, gaming. I'm by all means as perverted as it gets sometimes, and I'd like it if we could speak almost every day. I have a phone, so if our interests fit up, and things work out I wouldn't mind texting back in forth. I'm currently going into college to get an associate's degree in Computer Information Science, and wouldn't mind having someone to talk to who might have the same interests as I work, or when I'm not working someone I can play a few online games with.

While I'm not particularly concerned about age, I don't care if you're older than me, but if you're younger than me you'd better be sure you can keep up. As one might expect though, i'm immature as hell sometimes. I just don't like to take life seriously at all, I personally believe that it'll kill me if I do. Either way, just pm me if you're at all interested and we can talk, hell we can start dating on that day if you want. Just don't expect it to last long if you don't have the same interest as me or the time to talk with me. I can be a pretty high-maintenance guy at times, well in terms of socializing with whomever I might fall in love with.

I'll mark myself taken on the thread name if I'm taken, so just send me a pm if it doesn't say so. I'll still be single.
Also if you don't care for your health, e.g. Obesity, drinking, smoking, then don't bother me. Don't care for you dying before I do because of a bad habit or life choice.

hi is this still open? gamings cool and creativity  

purplefan100

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:17 pm
purplefan100

Actually, I have the artistic sense of a potato, but yes, it's still open. As states the header I believe. :c  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:22 pm
Neko Narcotics
purplefan100

Actually, I have the artistic sense of a potato, but yes, it's still open. As states the header I believe. :c

are you interested in talking?  

purplefan100

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:28 pm
purplefan100
Completely. What's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 pm
Neko Narcotics
purplefan100
Completely. What's up?

XD on the internet. and you?  

purplefan100

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:39 pm
purplefan100

Well, I was going to game, but I realized I got s**t to do tomorrow. Then I hopped on Gaia to post and saw you over here making noise. Other than herping about, or listening to musice, nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 pm
Neko Narcotics
purplefan100

Well, I was going to game, but I realized I got s**t to do tomorrow. Then I hopped on Gaia to post and saw you over here making noise. Other than herping about, or listening to musice, nothing.

well we are talking that something. :p what is herping? what kind of music?  

purplefan100

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:46 pm
purplefan100

Herping? I would describe it as basically screwing around. The music is, well, Japanese- ... Well, I would describe it as classical. You'd have to listen to it and classify it yourself. :v  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 pm
Neko Narcotics
purplefan100

Herping? I would describe it as basically screwing around. The music is, well, Japanese- ... Well, I would describe it as classical. You'd have to listen to it and classify it yourself. :v

that sounds cool.

herping like trolling? I like Japanese and classical. so its classical like Mozart or instrumental?  

purplefan100

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:56 pm
purplefan100

that sounds cool.

herping like trolling? I like Japanese and classical. so its classical like Mozart or instrumental?

No trolling is for people who like to bother others because they've got nothing better to do.
Herping is just doing nothing particularly productive, in my opinion anyway.
As for the music, [here], I think it'll just be faster than explaining it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm
Neko Narcotics
purplefan100

that sounds cool.

No trolling is for people who like to bother others because they've got nothing better to do.
Herping is just doing nothing particularly productive, in my opinion anyway.
As for the music, [here], I think it'll just be faster than explaining it.

the beginning sounds really nice.  

purplefan100

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 pm
purplefan100
Just the beginning? xD I think the song is damn beautiful. :c Oh, and I'm also watching the history channel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:21 pm
Neko Narcotics
purplefan100
Just the beginning? xD I think the song is damn beautiful. :c Oh, and I'm also watching the history channel.
I didn't listen to the whole thing at that time and I wanted to answer promptly. :p cool what are you watching?  

purplefan100

Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces