Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
24 M Tacoma WA Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 pm
I am Levi....24 years old....just got out of the navy.....trying to get into collage living in tacoma Washington

I am religious ....christian....and its a big thing for me....so no sex before marriage....if you cant handle that get over yourself
I would prefer to find someone who is also virgin.....though they have to be christian. and not some odd branch of christian or so called christian...no judgmental hate mongering people....just people who are christian.

despite no sex I do believe in having SOME fun in that category...but no actual sex...

I enjoy games and strategy....I love reading, writing and history.
I am of Finnic decent 6 foot 7 inches just under 300 lbs and dropping due to my diet.
I can get along with just about anyone lest their "opinions" are seen in their eyes ONLY as fact.
no ignorant people and no angry people. just because we would date doesnt mean you OR I have to spend ALL our money on eachother. material possessions are not worth THAT much so we should not try and get our hands on them
I can forgive and I can forget problems that I have had with others. as well I am fully capable of ASKING for forgiveness.

as far as preferences....I am looking for a smart happy girl of any race.
I LOVE long silky hair and a girl with a petite body. short girls especially. strangely as I have been told....I do NOT like big breasts
aslo I would prefer to have someone IN washington state.
and I myself am in the belief that dating is ONLY for developing the relationship so its ready for marriage
I am only searching because I have had plenty of heartache.and just want to get this done.
I am searching and looking hoping to find someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:14 am
kesuke uchiha
I am Levi....24 years old....just got out of the navy.....trying to get into collage living in tacoma Washington

I am religious ....christian....and its a big thing for me....so no sex before marriage....if you cant handle that get over yourself
I would prefer to find someone who is also virgin.....though they have to be christian. and not some odd branch of christian or so called christian...no judgmental hate mongering people....just people who are christian.

despite no sex I do believe in having SOME fun in that category...but no actual sex...

I enjoy games and strategy....I love reading, writing and history.
I am of Finnic decent 6 foot 7 inches just under 300 lbs and dropping due to my diet.
I can get along with just about anyone lest their "opinions" are seen in their eyes ONLY as fact.
no ignorant people and no angry people. just because we would date doesnt mean you OR I have to spend ALL our money on eachother. material possessions are not worth THAT much so we should not try and get our hands on them
I can forgive and I can forget problems that I have had with others. as well I am fully capable of ASKING for forgiveness.

as far as preferences....I am looking for a smart happy girl of any race.
I LOVE long silky hair and a girl with a petite body. short girls especially. strangely as I have been told....I do NOT like big breasts
aslo I would prefer to have someone IN washington state.
and I myself am in the belief that dating is ONLY for developing the relationship so its ready for marriage
I am only searching because I have had plenty of heartache.and just want to get this done.
I am searching and looking hoping to find someone.

hello. how are you? ummm I have no idea what to say.  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 am
purplefan100

hello ^_^
all you really have to do is introduce yourself and say what you think about the first post  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:03 pm
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

hello ^_^
all you really have to do is introduce yourself and say what you think about the first post

I think its interesting. im 25. ummm I don't know what else to say. I like movies tv books. ummm XD im drawing a blank.  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm
purplefan100
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

hello ^_^

I think its interesting. im 25. ummm I don't know what else to say. I like movies tv books. ummm XD im drawing a blank.

lol do you live anywhere near?
^_^
its fine if you dont want to say so though lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:14 pm
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

hello ^_^

^_^

im in florida.  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:51 pm
purplefan100
kesuke uchiha
^_^

im in florida.

ah I was there for my naval training. both Jacksonville and Pensacola  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:56 pm
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100
kesuke uchiha
^_^

im in florida.

ah I was there for my naval training. both Jacksonville and Pensacola

oh that is cool. how was it?  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm
purplefan100

I do not have a high opinion of Jacksonville but Pensacola was nice...a little too hot for my liking  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:21 pm
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

I do not have a high opinion of Jacksonville but Pensacola was nice...a little too hot for my liking

XD you weren't able to go to the beach? what did you do in Jacksonville?  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 pm
purplefan100
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

well...the water was God awful >.<
even after I ran it through over seven filters the water still smelled like chemicals, let off fumes that were actually flammable, and tasted the same way that farts smell.
but yeah...I was in Jacksonville for my advanced training.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:38 pm
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

well...the water was God awful >.<
even after I ran it through over seven filters the water still smelled like chemicals, let off fumes that were actually flammable, and tasted the same way that farts smell.
but yeah...I was in Jacksonville for my advanced training.

that's cool. the advanced training. do you still train? are you still in the navy?
how do you know the fumes were flammable? did you light them on fire or something?  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm
purplefan100
that's cool. the advanced training. do you still train? are you still in the navy?
how do you know the fumes were flammable? did you light them on fire or something?

not in the navy any more...and yes....I held a lighter to the tap and turned it on only to see after a few seconds a fire ball come up in the sink
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152120037719662
found this...basically the same exact thing. though note this is not me and its in north Dakota  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:46 pm
kesuke uchiha
purplefan100

not in the navy any more...and yes....I held a lighter to the tap and turned it on only to see after a few seconds a fire ball come up in the sink
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152120037719662
found this...basically the same exact thing. though note this is not me and its in north Dakota

O.o why did you hold it too the tap? it smelled flammable
?  

purplefan100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 pm
purplefan100
O.o why did you hold it too the tap? it smelled flammable
?

LOL guys do stuff some times that is not the smartest....just for the sake of seeing if its cool or not ^_^
and I wanted to be absolutely sure so I could file a complaint to the CO. which really never went anywhere  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff