Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nova's Teepee= Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:18 am

Welcome to the home of Nova (Iris) and her soquilis!

User Image
Elarinya's stats:
Strength: 85%
Courage: 87%
Speed: 86%
Intelligence: 84%
Luck: 86%
Stamina: 89%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ashling's Stats
Strength - 100%
Courage - 100%
Speed - 100%
Intelligence - 100%
Luck - 100%
Stamina - 100%

User Image

Waneta's Stats:
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

User Image
Felicia's stats:
Strength - 79%
Courage - 76%
Speed - 76%
Intelligence - 80%
Luck - 75%
Stamina - 82%

User Image
Starshimmer's stats:
Strength: 5%
Courage: 7%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 6%

User Image
Fathom's stats
Strength: 19%
Courage: 20%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 21%
Luck: 20%
Stamina: 18%

User Image
Heretic's stats
Strength: 11%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 9%
Luck: 8%
Stamina: 11%

The Teepee
User Image
Iris and her soquilis live in the Kawani village
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:09 am
User Image

Name: Nova (meaning- "chases butterflies")

Height: 3'6"

Weight: 48 lbs

Eyes: Large and brown. Though whether they're really overly large, or it's simply her eyes always wide with wonder is an uncertain fact.

Hair: Raven black. Currently loose it hangs down to her mid back, and she's always having to brush away stray strands of hair that fall before her eyes.

Complexion: A beautiful cocoa tan.

Clothing: Right now she wears a simple deerskin dress. It's useful, but not particualarly lovely (which is good because it usually ends up muddy, torn, or soaked after a day's play). Nova collects 'pretty things' on ocassion, so sometimes feathers or flowers can be seen in her hair, and she's in the process of making a necklace out of a few bones and stones she's found since she joined the Kawani tribe.

Personality: Very much a little girl. Optimistic, cheerful, curious, bright, and overly 'helpful' (whether she's good at what she's helping with or not XD). She's been known to throw a tantrum or two, and scares pretty easily, so she tends to hang around the village and the nearby meadows. She enjoys helping cooking, singing, beading, tanning, pottery and all sorts of 'girly' work because it reminds her of helping her mother in the past. Her young hands are a little clumsy and she's of course untrained, but she's very determined.

History: Coming from a nomadic tribe, Nova was seperated from her family/tribe during their last migration. One moment they were all at the stream, and the next moment they were gone. She tried to follow after, but seemingly only helped in getting herself more lost. Coming from a loving family, she was heart broken by the experience, but still believes that her mother is looking for her, and that she'll find her one day.
Living only a week or so on her own, she was found by a member of the Kawani and has lived with them ever since, enjoy life and waiting optimistically to be reunited with her family.

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:11 am
User Image

Name: Ashling

Meaning: Dream/vision, based off the indian lore that butterflies carry people's dreams

Emerged: 03/07/06

Type: Flutter

Parents: Shaylee and Azure

Dislikes: The dark

Temper: Carefree

Sister: Chitsa

Mate: N/A

Personality: So far Ashling is nothing but playful and carefree. He's quite a quick witted little one and enjoys teasing, learning, and teaching. He happily spends his day nibbling at treats from Nova or frequenting the meadows lazily. He adores his little two legger Nova and his best friend Nagual.
----------------------------------
Original stats
Strength: 7%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 10%

Pictures
Basket
Colt
Stallion
BFF

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:15 am
User Image

Name: Waneta

Meaning: Charger Native American

Emerged: 03/06/06

Type: Normal

Parents: Unknown

Likes: Being right, being free, her familar, adventure, her mate Will, and moving

Dislikes: Disagreement, hesitation

Temper: Bold

Mate: Will Turner

Babies: Fathom, ___, and ____

Personality: Bold, fiesty, and dominating Waneta is quite the handful. She likes having a good time and anyone who wants to have one as well. She can get frusterated pretty easily with those that disagree with her, or have very shy and subdued personalities. And though she snaps and bosses on occassion deep down she's a pretty nice girl.
Original stats
Strength: 9%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 12%

Pictures
Mare
Will and Waneta
Preggers
Waneta and babies

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:15 am
User Image

Name: Felicia

Meaning: N/A

Emerged: 10/31/06

Type: Cosplay regular

Parents: N/A

Dislikes: Being a freak

Temper: Dreamer

Personality: A dreamer and generally pleasant soquili to be around. She loves being admired and looked at positively, though sometimes she worries about being hated, since she has paws reminescent of skinwalkers. She loves to sing and is happy to make friends.
Pictures
Coming

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:16 am
User Image
The transparent wings on the picture above are only seen when she is frightened or exerting some sort of magic. Otherwise she is only seen with the two sets of feathered wings :3

Name: Elarinya

Meaning: Morning Star

Emerged: 01/01/07

Type: First of the Angeni

Parents: None

Dislikes: Attention, meanness, overwhelming situations

Temper: Shy

Personality: ....
Original stats
Strength: 5%
Courage: 7%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 9%

Pictures
Coming

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:17 am
User Image

Name: Star Shimmer

Meaning: N/A

Emerged: 07/29/06

Type: MLP Cosplay regular

Parents: N/A

Likes: Friendliness, Charity, Helping out, Playing in the water

Dislikes: Violence

Temper: Loveable

Personality: Starshimmer is selfless. She just adores helping other out, and giving to those around her. Perhaps that's why she doesn't seem to own anything or her own! Very pleasant and kind she loves to play near the water and watch it sparkle like her.
Pictures
Coming

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:18 am
User Image

Name: Fathom

Meaning: Pirate term

Emerged: 08/14/07

Type: Normal

Parents: Waneta x Will Turner

Dislikes: Coming

Temper: Audicious

Mate: None

Personality: Coming soon
Original stats
Strength: 9%
Courage: 10%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 10%
Stamina: 8%

Pictures
Basket
Philly

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:20 am
Room for more ponies should it every happen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:20 am
Rules
~ I'm kind of a freak about tidyness. ^ ^; So please don't post directly into the thread unless I've asked you if you want to do a journal rp. Most posts here will be transcripts of rp via pm or the thread.
~ No stealing art.
~ My little ones like friends and gifts (friends more though XD) so feel free to pm me or pester me and see if I want to play

Open rps
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13296885 Felicia x Cloudrunner
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13297037 Ela x Clara
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13290443 Waneta and family
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13560203 Fathom x Klei

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:26 pm
You're a Berry Good Friend!- Ashling and Nagual-An

rp
-As the warm sun baked the silent meadow, Ashling drifted lazily along the soft breeze, blue wings fluttering in soft repititions. Glancing around the meadow he pondered lightly over what he'd do today. The new spring grass looked particularly tastey... But he COULD use a little more excitement then eating. Maybe his sister was around somewhere? Or the little thing that talked to him while he was in the basket? Letting his mind drift as slowly and irratically as the breeze, he settled his hooves finally onto the ground, yawning gently before he finally took a thoughtful n** at the young grass at his hooves.-

Nagual had caught sight of the little flutter soquili from a break in the trees. She had never seen one before, and the thought that she might meet on made herbreak out into a gallop. The mare ran through the forest, following the flight of the little one as best she could. Ocassionally, she lost him, but was always found her way. Headlong, she crashed through.... although surprised she never seemed to catch the flutter's attention. Surprisingly, Nagual didn't break a leg. When she broke through the trees, the mare pick up a little more speed.

Within a few long strides of the colt, Nagual slowed and trotted slowly over with a grin. Up close, she thought he looked even more stunning with his pale color and patterned win. She cleared her throat so she wouldn't spook him, and smiled in his direction.

-Munching lightly at the delicate blades, his carefree obliviousness finally fell aside, his jaws stopping as he heard the strange sound. Glancing back over his shoulder he spotted the approaching mare. She looked a little stressed so to say, hair mused a little by the run she'd just taken and a soft glow of heat radiating from her. But she was lovely nonetheless, and SO big compared to him. Perhaps even bigger then his father!

Finishing his grass in one gulp, he tossed his head playfully, nickering in greeting. Trotting a few steps nearer to the dualtone mare Ashling grinned widely, wings fluttering a few times with his obvious boyish excitement.- "Hello there!"

Nagual smiled, her head held high and her usual silky -now slightly snarled- mane waving slightly in the breeze when she approached. What a delightful colt! He looked so sweet, the mare was almost tempted to eat him! She giggled at the thought and bowed her head more to his height, "Well hello, little one! I am Nagual-An, and who are you?"

"Naa..guall.. an" -He tested the the name lightly, before nodding as if to say he'd got it. Glancing her over a little more curiously now that she'd addressed him, another wide grin touched his muzzle.- "I'm Ashling. What are you doing out here Nagual-An?" -His head cocked lightly at the question, deep down hoping for an answer that'd tickle his fancy.-

The mare grinned and laughed, "What I always do... I was hunting for some berries when I caught glimpse of you over head. I've never met a soquili-butterfly before and thought I would have to check you out for myself!" She looked around. "There are no berry bushes around here, though... mostly the forest... and you can call me just plain Nagual if you want," the mare winked.

-Laughing a little, he took a few hopping strides forward, until he was just about nose to nose with the mare.- "I'm not so small as a butterfly! I'm a flutter soquili." -Giving his wings a soft flutter he streched them out for her to see better.- "I hadn't met a big Soquili yet either. Just my parents, and the little thing that brings me food and flowers."

-Mind finally backtracking to what she said, he looked past her to the forest she'd come from.- "Berries? What are those?"

"Ahhh! So that is what you are called!" With a grin, Nagual leaned forward the extra distance and licked Ashling on the nose. She giggled, for he didn't taste like flowers as she had expected. "Poo-ey, you taste like Soquili.... although maybe a little sweeter than most," she winked.

The mare almost had a heart-attack, "You.... don't know what... berries... are!?" Was that even possible? Nagual wasn't sure....but she would have to introduce the delicious morsels to the flutter!

-He twitched his nose a little with the lick, a look of surprise on his young face. Staring blankly as she spoke of taste his mind ran through the good ol' 'girls have cooties?' questioning, before finally he seemed to shake it away, simply sticking his tongue out in response. Though the soft flicking of his tail gave forth the truth that he really didn't mind so much.

Grinning sheepishly at the outburst, he drug his blue hooves gently against the ground, before explaining matter of factly.- "I only came out of my basket like 2 days ago. I don't think I've seen the berry things yet. What are they? Flowers?"

With a sigh, the mare looked at the colt, "Well, I'll let it slide.... this time! But after today you shall have no excuse!" Nagual returned the gesture by sticking out her tongue. "Berries are much better than flowers, at least I think they are. They grow in bushes and come in all sorts of sizes! If you come with me, I'll try to find you some, dear colt." She winked again then turned as if to return to the forest. The mare waited to see if he would follow, for she didn't want to force him.

"Yeah yeah yeah" -He gave a playful snort at her teasing, before listening curiously to her explination. And when she was done and began to move he followed happily, trotting after her for the time being. As long as she didn't try to move fast on those long legs of hers, he'd probably be able to keep up on foot.-

"Flowers can come from bushes too you know?" -It was a matter of fact statement, as his curiousity peaked at the thought of seeing something new. Ecspecially if it was as tastey as the mare was making it out to be.-

Nagual giggled. She walked slower than she usually did, although she usually walked slow anyways so she could get a view of everything around her. "I know a few flowers, but I didn't know they could grow on bushes too! What interesting news, thank you!" She turned to the colt, her man fluttering slightly. Slowly, it was starting to retain its wavy appearance instead of the frayed one from her run, although her run was nice too, she had to admit.

"I must warn you, though, little Ashling!" The mare smiled and nodded around the woods, "Berry bushes are very elusive, we may not find one today...which would be upsetting as I haven't found one recently that was good enough to eat. You eat them too soon and they are incredibly bitter. Maybe you will be good luck, though." She winked and then looked around again.

-Letting his gaze turn to the scenery as they 'walked', Ashling pondered over her comment, before answering thoughtfully.- "The ones that grow on bushes are kind of small compared to the ones that grow on the ground or stalks." -He didn't know it yet of course, but one day if the two met again he'd be able to tell her that the berries she so desired actually came from the tiny bush flowers. But that was something he'd have to learn on his own first.-

"Hmmm... I hope we'll be able to find them then. What do they look like? So I can help?"

-As she teased again he narrowed his eyes lightly, picking up the pace of his trot, fluttering his wings until he hovered gently above her, his head lifted only a few inches above her own, before he teased back with a joyous laugh.- "It seems I'm the taller one now 'little' Naqual."

Nagual laughed. What a delightful colt! She hoped he never lost that attitude, not even when he 'grew up' as many would say. Leaning over, the mare nibbled a bit on Ashling's sparse man, "I'm still bigger than you!" She teased while talking with his hair in her mouth, "Even if you are at a higher advantage."

She let go of his captive hairs and inspected the area, "Well, the berries are generally red to blue in color. Lately, I've been seeing mostly the red ones, although blue has been noticable from time to time."

"And older at that." -He grinned despite the fact that she'd gotten the better of him, shaking his mane lightly as it was released. She certainly was a clever mare and just the delightfully amusing creature he'd been looking for to perk up his day.-

"Blue to red huh?" -Staying up a few inches, for a better view of the bushes as they entered the wooded forests, he glanced around curiously. Even without knowing what they looked like, very little besides flowers and certain animals took on red or blue hues. So it shouldn't be 'too' hard to find them if they were around. A few curiousities touched him as he searched, and they spilled out like a river onto the poor unsuspecting mare.- "These berries.. what do they taste like when they are good? In fact how do you know they're good? I'd hate to end up with a bad taste left in my mouth from bitter berries. Do they smell sweet? How often do you eat them? Are they filling like grass? Or something of a treat like carrots?"

Nagual nodded her head sadly, "Yes, slightly older, I am afraid. But don't tell anyone, I wouldn't want the word to get around." She winked and then turned her attention to the forest until she was bombarded with the colt's inquisitive questions.

"My, my!" the mare giggled, her face brightening with a smile, "aren't we the little question-asker today!" Her mouth started to water at the thought of describing berries. "Well, let me see. Berries are incredibly sweet, but with a touch of sourness that also makes you want to pucker your lips. You know they are good, because when you bite into them, they aren't bitter. When they are not right, a lot of times they are green or yellow, and mostly seed. Because they really are seeds, per say, they are incredibly hard when not ripe. And they smell...." Nagual had to pause and think, for she rarely smelled them because she ate them too quickly. "I am not entirely sure!" The mare snickered at the thought, "I don't usually smell them because I am eating them. I eat them whenever I can. I doubt that is too healthy, but I cannot help it! And I would say they are more like a treat. They are not as filling as grass... and what are carrots?"

Because she had always lived on her own, Nagual never had the pleasure of eating carrots.

"What's so wrong with being older?" -It was a rhetorical question really, and his short tail flicked thoughtfully behind him as he asked.- "Isn't it more important how old you act?"

-Subject changing, his tummy gave a little bit of a grumble as she explained the sweet treat to him, and his eyes searched determinedly. They sounded absolutely fantastic! And he couldn't wait to give the little 'seeds' a try. As the tree canopy began to darken their surroundings, Ashling let himself decend, landing gently onto the ground before trotting once again to keep up from her, still looking around curiously as he explained.- "Carrots? Oh, they're these root things. They grow under the ground and all you see are little green leaves poking up. When you pull them out though they're orange and big. They're just a little sweet and pretty filling. The little one has brought me a couple of them. I think it's something that only grows by them though, I haven't ever seen them while I was out playing."

Nagual smiled again, "True, true... how you act is more important than your age and physical maturity. Unfortunately, some become so boring when they grow up!" The mare 'tsked' in the back of her throat in mock disappointment.

"Hmmm, I don't think I've ever even seen carrots...I would definitely remember something as remarkable as bright orange food! But if it is undergroung, that makes sense, as I really don't dig for anything..." the thought of herself digging for food made Nagual laugh slightly. But what did the colt mean when he said.... "What are 'the little ones'?"

-Agreeing, silently with her sentiment he gave a safe nod. Grinning a little he offered happily.- "Ahhh well then since you're showing me berries, maybe one day I can bring you a carrot to see and taste as well."

"The little one? Oh.." -He was silent for a long minute, obviously pondering over the thought before finally he tried to explain, though it wasn't exactly the clearest. Rearing up lightly, he mused.- "Well see.. they're these critters and they stand up on their back legs. And with they're front legs the can pick up things.. and.. see they don't have hooves.. I guess that's why they can dig out carrots.. and pick flowers and make necklaces and stuff."

-Realizing how unclear he was sounding he gave a sheepish grin.- "Well maybe it's best to see one of them too. I don't think mine can understand what I say, but she was there when I came out of my basket, and she brings me food, and flowers like I said. We live in this little thin cave in the middle of a place with tons of caves and much bigger critters. I don't know why mine is so small.. Maybe she's like me?"

Nagual nodded her head, mane flying around erratically, "It's a deal! I show you berries and you show me these carrot...things." She giggled a little.

Watching Ashling very carefully, the mare tried to figure out his meaning. "I think I may know what you mean. Is it a human? They have hair only on their head, have strange coverings on their body, and usually come in a light brown coloring?"

"Ahhh That's sounds just like it! My critter is a human." -He seemed delighted with the new fact, a silly grin rested upon his muzzle, until a soft flash of color caught his eyes. Stopping abruptly, he stared at the bush in the distance and the soft sprig of red that flashed from it. It could be berries, or flowers, or maybe even a little bird mostly hidden within the shruby branches. Giving an excited little whiny he motioned towards the bush, looking questioningly towards Nagual.- "What's that over there?"

The mare leaned over Ashling, careful not to trample him in the process of inspecting the bush. She knew right away that they were berries, but she wanted to put on a show! Delicately, Nagual plucked off one of the berries. As she moved it around her mouth with her tongue, she murmered loud enough for the colt to hear, "Well, let's see. We are by a bush... that's good. The shape is round... They are red, yup! And...." The mare spat out the berry as if it was the most aweful thing and glared down to where it landed.

Giggling, Nagual couln't take maintain herself. She reached over and plucked berries off until her mouth was stuffed. "They are very good!" she mumbled through a full mouth, "Dig in...."

-Ashling watched the presentation intently, ears held forward to hear every last word, and eyes following the mare to the bush and back to her. A look of dismay touched him as she spat the berry out, but it immediately turned into a grin and happy whiney when she began to stuff her mouth. Excitedly he nosed at a small little gathering of berries, trying to figure out if they had a scent, before finally nibbling a couple of the bush, tasting them slowly and deliberatly.

As the sweet juices touched his tongue a subconcious nicker erupted from the colt and his wings gave a vibrant flutter. They were just heavenly! Just as sweet as they were bright! Giving an over dramatic and contented sigh once he'd finished his small mouthful he looked up at Nagual with an expression ripe with awe, wonder, and complete bliss, his voice almost hushed as he spoke.- "That's like WAY sweetier then carrots or anything else I've ever tasted! It's. It's. It's wonderful!!"

-Hopping up abruptly to his back legs he lopped his front legs best he could around the mare's neck in a haphazard hug, before giving another joyful whiney.-

Nagual giggled in response to Ashling's subconcious responses and nodded her head, forelock flopping every-which-way. "I told you.... why else would I base my day on finding berries.... everyday!" The mare laughed and took another mouthful from the bush.

At the colt's interesting hug, Nagual was slightly taken aback. She had never gotten a hug like that before... come to think of it, she never had gotten a hug before! It must have been something he learned from his human? The mare smiled, a slight rose blush emerging on her cheeks, "Well... erm, I'm glad you like them."

-He grinned lightly as he settled his hooves back on the ground, small tail swishing lightly behind him.-

"A quite worthwhile endevour if I do say so myself!" -Nipping back into the bush he grabbed a few more of the sweet fruits, munching on them slowly and deliberatly before the question began to surfuce again.- "Do they grow all the time? Or are they like flowers that only grow for a certain amount of time a year?"

The mare was playing with a berry in her mouth when Ashling brought up his other questions. She smiled and essentially tossed it so the slobbered thing landed between his ears. "Some berries are year round, some are just for summer. These ones, and the similar ones that grow on a more twiggy-branch, are still around during the winter although not as tasty then...and more scarce as well."

Nagual grabbed a few more berries, watching the bush carefully to see how much longer it would last.

-His tail flicked back and forth in a happy little motion as she spoke, nodding lightly as he took in the information, before taking another tentative n** at the berries. Grinning a little, he looked upward at the sky slightly dissapointed when he realized how much the canopy obscured it. What time was it? Was the sun making it's way down the western sky yet?-

Nagual was getting a little full. Her mission was accomplished, though... she had found berries to Ashling could discover their wonderfulness! The mare smiled as she stepped back, "I'm stuffed. If you're still hungry, keep snacking on those delicious morsels!"

She noticed he was eyeing the canopy. Taking his meaning wrong, Nagual giggled, "Don't worry, a hawk won't sweep down and snatch you... and if one does, I'll protect ya!"

-Taking one last nibble from the berry bush, he felt his own small stomach filling nicely. Just enough room left for a little something when he got home. Swallowing the last bits of the sweet fruit he grinned again in her direction.- "I think I'm done too."

-His ears flicked back aggressively at the next statement though. What a horrible thought! Subconciously glancing back up at the canopy, this time actually a hint alarmed that a hawk might do just as she'd said, he explained himself cautiously.- "I.. I was trying to see where the sun was.. The little one doesn't like me out after dark." -Well he didn't particuarly LIKE being out after dark himself either, but he'd leave out that little tidbit.-

Nagual eyed the colt, she believed him but her eyes sparkled with mischief, "Oh, I see! Of course...." Looking around, the mare nodded in another direction, "the nearest clearing is that way. You can see the sun more clearly there."

She lead the colt over and finally they made it to the clearing. Nagual looked around. "As for dark, there is still some time left. I'd offer to escort you..." The mare laughed, her eyes sparkling, "but I am afraid you'd travel much more quickly with your wings."

-He grinned lightly more as he followed after his new friend, tail swinging contentedly about behind his rump. Pondering the offer lightly, he take another gaze at the sun before nodding in soft agreement, a delicate nicker escaping him.- "You're right.. so I guess.."

"We'll just have to make a date to play again sometime! And I'll make sure to sneak you a carrot too Nagual."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:04 pm
A tromp in the Secret Garden- Ashling, Chista, Highflyer

rp
-A soft nicker erupted from Ashling's young throat as he glanced back over his shoulder at his sister. He was always the slow one it seemed, the one that dawdled behind, the one that had to try and keep up, so it was a pleasant surprise today as he took the lead.

Fluttering his wings rapidly, he gave his mane a little flick, before calling back teasingly.- "Come on little sis. Whatcha waiting for?"

"I know I smell flowers around here somewhere!" -Lifting his nose to the sky, he tried to locate the scent more clearly.-

Bouncing around in the grass behind her sibling, Chitsa squealed happily as she glanced at her surroundings. It was so... beautiful. Even for a foal, Chitsa had an eye for perfection and beauty.

"I'm coooming!" She definitely was slower than her brother when moving around. "There are flowers everywhere silly!" Chitsa giggled wildly and continued to move. The butterflies were so beautiful. They reminded her of her own wings, maybe she would see one that had the same wings as she did.

"I MEANT super special flowers!" -Silly thing that 'little sister' of his. Giving his short mane a little toss he stuck out his tongue lightly, a grin touched his muzzle, and he turned his eyes to the field that was swallowing them more and more the futher in he went.

He'd seen forests and flowers before, but these were spectacular. Flowers of just about every colored decorated the lush garden, and they were so healthy, large, and full of life. And so many flowers he'd not seen before either. Maybe they're be some nice berries too? Or that stuff Nova had showed him.. Honeysuckle was it?

Settling himself onto the ground along some brillantly blue blue belles, he nosed at the blooms, trying to peek and see what was inside. Tail flicking exictedly back and forth he yelped over the distance.- "This place is totally cool Chitsa! I wonder why we don't see these kind of flowers all over the meadows?"

High flyer glanced around the graden, folding her wings back along her pale back. His long teal hair skimmed the ground, and seemed to float like an etheral veil around the small flutter a she moved futher into the garden.

"So many pretty flowers.." She remarked with a giggle, her bright wings fluttering with a soft buzz. "I like it here..." she said at last with an afferming nod of her head.

Cranning her neck she tried to look around, as far as she could see there was only the bright color of flowers in forver bloom. The scent of the flowers drifted on the light breeze that trailed through the garden, and high flyer sneezed. Giggling she wrinkled her nose and glanced around again, her ears flicking this way and that. She'd heard a laugh not to far off, but through the thick foliage, it was hard to tell who was where.

**to be continued**

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:10 pm
Lazy day Stallion- Solo rp

rp
-Ashling decended from his lazy float, hooves touching the soft grass of the empty meadow with a familar reassuance. Practice had helped but now his older, longer, stronger legs just made the task that much easier, and he gave his thick mane a toss, nickering gently in contentment.

Pawwing at the grass lightly he pondered, glancing back at his wings cautiously. Oh the joys of rolling on a warm day.. but the pains of getting his delicate wings tugged under the weight of his stallion body.. Hrmm... Mulling over the thoughts in his mind he finally settled to his 'knees', tucking his delicate wings against his body as best he could before he began to onto his side and back, feeling the delicate coolness of the grass and dirt below him.-

-Rocking some more he finally made it up and over, rolling completely over to the other side, before he amusedly tried to begin the process again, working the otherway. Huffing and puffing a little with the exersion, an amused and delighted smirk touched his masculine muzzle, making him look very much like a colt again.-

-Rolling until his chest heaved from exersion, Ashling settled lightly on his side, trying to catch his breath as he finally let his wings free themselves from his sides, fluttering tiredly behind him. Laying his head gently in the grass, he watched it softly sway with his breaths, enjoying the sight while it lasted.-

-Finally pushing himself up to his side, and then again to his feet, the young stallion gave a quick shake of his body, yawning lightly in the process. He couldn't explain in words how much he loved his lazy days of wandering around the meadows and forests. It was just something that settled within him comfortably, and perhaps that's why that goofy grin always rested upon his face.

Walking a few steps, he stopped when he saw a small daisy, leaning to nose it gently before he headed on once again, stopping at each flower he saw along the way.-

**to be continued**

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:14 am
Here we are again- Ashling and Nagual-An

rp
-Ashling tossed his mane deliberately, trying to push aside the long locks that'd tried sneakily to creep into his eyes as he grazed. It was something that happened often enough and it was becoming a second nature to him. Nova wouldn't cut his hair, and he didn't particularly feel any need for it to be gone anyway.. it'd grown there for a reason, hadn't it?

Pondering over the less then important topic, he glanced once again at the grass, debating whether it was worth another n**. He was full.. full enough atleast. And eating in an empty meadow was totally drag. Lifting his head more deliberately he glanced around with soft interest, before a smirk touched his muzzle.

He'd just have to hunt someone down if he didn't want to be alone. Maybe Chista would be playing around somewhere? Breaking from standstill into a trot, he began to make his way up the soft incline of the hill he'd been eating from.-

Nagual was lounging on the other side of the hill. She had just had her fill of berries, and the events with Sanika were starting to wear off. The urge to go back and find the human was still there....

The mare was on her side, soaking in the sun. Ever so often, she would flick her tail to get some flies off her, but other then that she was resting contentedly. When the sound of hooves echoed in her ears, Nagual lifted her head with a grunt. Turning to the sound, she just saw the head of a stallion break over the ridge.

He looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. Who was he?

-Now was the time to decide, run or take to the skies and get an aerial view. As he reached the top of the hill and spread his wings, hooves carrying him quickly, however the soft familar sight in his path came into view. Trying to stop he found himself stepping clumsily backwards, wings flaring out to try and balance himself, before he finally settled to a stop, silent for a long moment.

It was her and not his imagination right? A sudden embarrassed smirk touched his muzzle, and a half laugh erupted from him as he took a tender step forward, fluttering his wings subconciously.- "Nagual..?"

When she saw his wings, Nagual knew exactly who it was.... With a grin, the mare got to her feet and shook out the grass. Then, she pranced towards him. With a bright grin on her face, the mare walked around the stallion, inspecting him. "Well, well, well!" She nickered towards him and then nibbled for a little bit on his long mane. "If it isn't little Ashling all grown up!"

Sticking out her tongue playfully, the mare's eyes sparkled, "Of course it's me, silly! Who else would it be?"

-He grinned happily as his friend approached, trying to stand tall and regal for her, though it was a little hard considering that even now, as a stallion he stood a good few inches smaller then her.

And as she teased once again a familar little mutter touched his throat in protest- "I was never 'that' little. You're only as big as you think you are."

-Grinning some more with soft amusement he settled back to inspect his friend once more, playfully trying to tug his mane from her as she nipped.- "I thought I might be imagining things is all."

-Winking playfully he added.- "You know, too good to be true."

-Glancing around gently in search of any other soquili or beasts around he asked pondered softly.- "Are you all alone too? Haven't found yourself a two legger yet?"

Nagual little and nudged Ashling in the shoulder, "Yes... you were that little. I was afraid some wild animal was going to carry you away." She snickered, no animal was going to take him away now. While he was a bit shorter than him, he was too large to 'whisk away'.

"Well," the mare looked around, the sun sparkling in her eye, "You're not imagining things. I am here, you are here, and this is a gorgeous hillside with the sun beating down on us all."

She grinned, "Of course I am alone... who would be able to keep up with me?" Nagual's smile shattered at the mention of a two legger. She seemed to withdraw into herself as if by a physical blow. "I don't know... I met a two-legger, but the situation is too weird. I ran off, I've needed time to consider."

-Snorting a little he lifted a brow at her tease remember the soft fear she'd instilled within his colt body back in the day. How he'd spent the next few days glancing nervously around whether her heard some loud movement or the flutter of wings. Thankfully he'd gotten over it pretty quickly, and he wouldn't begrudge his friend.

Her smile was such a treat and he enjoyed her company so long ago. As her smile faded however a soft frown touched Ashling, and he soon tried to smirk again, pushing his shoulder into her own.- "Ehhh, perhaps that two legger was too big. The big ones can be a pain sometimes."

"And besides if they won't give you carrots, I'd be happy to find you those carrots I promised."

Nagual pondered the scene over again. She shook her mane, "I don't know if she was too big or not.... they come in sizes?" That truly confused her. She had thought that all two-leggers came in one size and form. Maybe the one she met was too big.... Ashling would have to go with her next time to tell her if hers was a big one or not.

In the back of her throat, Nagual tried to giggle. The expression was mostly in vain, it came out more like a choke or hacking sound, "I didn't stay long enough for carrots, I think. I just ran... something about her...." The mare sighed and shook her head again, "I just don't know."

-Teasing her back for once he offered lightly.- "Of course they come in different sizes. My two legger has always been smaller then me." -Lifting his left hoove lightly up almost to his chest height he motioned.- "It's like soquili I think.. they start out small and get bigger as they get older."

-Pondering a little softly on the thought he heard her confusing noise, ears perking foward. Nipping lightly at a lock of her mane he brushed his nose ever so softly against her cheek, a comfort of sorts? Or atleast an attempt.- "Well then, perhaps you should just meet MY two legger next time. The scariest thing she'll do is hug you to death and cover you in flowers."

-Giving another soft tug at her hair he tried to motion for her to walk forward.- "But for now forget about them. Have you found lots of good berries lately? I haven't eaten any in awhile.. Been sticking around the village mostly and visiting with my sister."

Nagual looked at Ashlings hoof, "No, she was much taller than that. Her head was over my shoulder for sure. But that is enlightening, I would love to see a baby two-legger... I wonder if they look funny..."

Nodding, the mare's mane flopped around, "I would like to meet her..." She grinned, "Flowers, eh? As long as you don't try and eat them." Slowly, her mood was lightening.

At the tug, Nagual took a step forward as the two of them walked. "I've found some berries. With it being spring, the new set is coming in. For the most part, though, I've left some of the bushes alone, to allow them to grow into their prime." Berries were her love and joy, and the mare loved to talk about them. "Come, I'll take you to a bush that I've been watching! They should be ready now, although they still are not quite the best of the year..."

With that said, the mare took off to the forest at a slow trot.

"Me eat the flowers?" -Another soft laugh errupted from him and he took a few playful nips at her side.- "I'll try to be a good boy and contain myself."

-As she took off her followed after her slowing back down to her speed once he'd caughten up.- "I'm not really hungry right now, but maybe a nibble or two. I'd like to see them in their prime too."

-His mind drifted to the small garden he'd found with his sister back when he was still a colt. Those flowers and berries seemed so full and bright. Maybe that was what it meant to be in their prime?-

Nagual nodded agreeably, "I am not that hungry too... I was actually resting after gorging myself just there. I still feel pretty fat from it all. But the bush is hidden, so you can come back any time and take some berries. Maybe even bring you miniature two-legger over too!"

In fact, the bush was nearby. It didn't take them long at all to reach the area, as it was on the edge of the forest. Nagual walked up to it and with a shoulder exposed the bush. It was literally snug between some other bushes, and the berries were difficult to get to. But if you had someone to hold a bush asside, or did so with your shoulder like the mare now did, you could easily have your share.

The berries that were exposed were indeed round and plump with jump. Some dew was still on them, as the sun could not entirely reach them and dry them off. With a proud grin, Nagual nodded down at them, "These are the berries. I know they are hard to get to, but well worth the effort!"

-Ashling's glance turned to her stomach as she mentioned the feast, and he shook his head lightly.- "You should have seen this very fat mare I saw the other day.. I'd swear her stomach bulged out atleast a hoof length from where it should have been. You look like a tiny little philly compared to her."

-Watching the area as they passed he sketched it into his memory, taking in her words with soft interest.- "I don't know if she likes berries. But perhaps we'll try! Looks like a secret bush to me. I bet noone else will find it!" -His tail swished contentedly back and forth.-

Nagual nodded. She hadn't seen the mare, but she had met one before that would meet such a fat description. "I know what you mean. I met a mare like that once, she said a stallion did that to her!" she gasped in horror, and would have stepped away from Ashling at the thought if being in charge of showing the bush had not been on her.

"I hope no one else finds it," the horror still written on her face, although not seriously. "I went through a lot of pain to find this bush, a real treasure!" Nagual laughed at the memory. She had literally stumbled in to it, and almost spraing/broke a leg. But when she crashed into the brambles what met her face but perfect berries?

-His muzzle twisted up in a look of confusion.- "A stallion did it to her? What'd he do? Force-feed her until her belly bulged?" -His eyes lifted to the sky like they often did when he thought, though his confusion did not leave this time. Why would someone do that?- "Well... I don't think it's a very good look at all. Don't let a stallion do it to you, okay?"

-Turning his gaze back to the secret bush, he let his smile fall upon his muzzle again, though it was light and soft.- "I would say that someone should stand guard.. but that'd probably just make it seem that much more exciting and have people try to look at it."

"You shouldn't worry though, these bushes look pretty thick."

Nagual shrugged with a grin, "How should I know... I'm a mare. You're a stallion, how can a stallion get a mare so fat?" She leaned over and nudged him. "I'll try to avoid the stallions if such a thing should ever come up. In the meantime, I shall keep my eyes out!"

With a giggle, the mare nodded her head, "I think I'd have to agree. If someone stood by here all the time, it may look suspicious... But it would be fun to try and get around them!" Nagual backed up, letting the protecting bush cover the home of the berries. "You can remember their location? I hope your two-legger would like them too! I see them more with apples, though..."

-As she nudged and teased Ashling lifted his head in soft thought trying to come across a way that a stallion might plump up a mare so. He'd certainly never seen a stallion that large.. so it probably wasn't something as simple as being lazy and eating alot. It must be some sort of mean hearted punishment.. or something else of ill intent. Shaking the thoughts away he simply nodded at her words.- "Good then."

"Yeah yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to find again. I've gotten pretty good at knowing which trees are which.. so as long as I look around and memorize.." -He fell silent for a moment seeming to do just that, before finally giving a large nod.-

"Mmm.. yeah, apples. They tend to be a little bigger, and probably more filling. Besides they can be grown around the village, and the two leggers don't have to go searching like we do for the berries."

*cont*

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:23 am
???- Ashling, Ardia, Meena, and Izusa

rp
Ardia watched, tail flicking to bat away annoying flies, mouth chewing on grass as Meena wandered around the meadow. Her other two foals were with their father, and she smiled to herself at her gangly daughter's attempt to jump as she ran..which resulted in another heaped fall onto the grass.

Meena huffed, stubby tail whirring as she attempted to stand again;
'Gonna do it this time!' she called to her mother and cantered, before managing a small leap mid run.
'Yay!' she exclaimed...and then tripped again, tumbling and sending a butterfly skywards as she did so.

In the shadows of the trees on the outskirts of the meadow..they were watched.

-Ashling gave his mane a little shake as he fluttered lazily along. He was used to the flowers that Nova often looped throughout his hair, but these new things.. bird feathers were they? Well they certainly looked cool, and they were nice and light too.

Musing with soft enjoyment over the small accesories, his attention was suddenly drawn by the sound of another in the distance. Ears pivoting towards the sound he changed direction, descending until his feet almost touched the ground as he inspected, eyes falling upon the mare and her little one.

Settling his feet finally he stood still for a moment simply watching with a grin, before a whiney rumbled through his throat, 'annouceing' his presence.-

Izusa's eyes narrowed as she watched from the trees; another had approached. It didnt matter, she would still try and lure the filly away...

Ardia looked over when Ashling made his 'greeting' noise, inclining her head a graceful bow to the smaller statured and fluttering stallion.
'Hello there,' she said, sedately approaching him.

Meena looked up from trying to uncross her legs, having finally worked out which side her left and right were supposed to be on, and stood, skipping quickly over to examine this fascinating newcomer.
'B'fly?' she asked her mother, with rounded eyes. Ardia shook her mane, trying not to laugh.

"Hello, lovely day to be out to play isn't it?" -Another grin touched his muzzle as they approached as opposed to running away or ignoring him. That was a good sign, no?

Turning his eyes from the creamy brown mare to the lighter hued little philly, he cocked his head a little at her question, before errupting in laughter, fluttering his large butterfly wings in her direction in an attempt to ruffle her mane a bit.- "Not quite, but almost."

She watched, waiting for the filly to get bored with the adult's conversation, tendrilled tail twitching amongst the undergrowth.

'It is a nice day yes,' Ardia nodded, shifting a hoof to stand a little more comfortable.

Meena tilted her head up and the breeze, and wriggled a little.
'Muuuuum,' she said, her voice a little wheedling.
'When do I get wings?'

'Umm..well sweetie, Mummy and Daddy dont have wings, so you won't either.' Ardia braced herself for a possible outcry at that.

Meena blinked at Ashling;
'How do you fly?' she said, moving and looking at the delicate butterfly wings.

-Ahhh it was her little one. A tiny twinge of wonder touched him at that realization. He himself had never met his mother, and had always just lived with the little two legger. Having another Soquili to teach her and care for her must be nice. Sunken in his thoughts, it took him a moment to register the answers and questions, and finally he shook his head lightly laughing a little with embarassment.-

"Well let's see.. I'm kind of smaller then most Soquili.. so that helps alot, but basicly I just practiced alot when I was little."

"When I was real little I had to get a running start, but by now I can pretty much do it when I want to."

-As if to illustrate the point he took a soft step back, before his blue wings began to flutter, lazily though they slowly worked to a feverish pace to lift him from the ground. Hovering just about high enough to be at head length with Ardia, he attempted to hold his position.-

Ardia was fascinated as well by the Soquili that could fly. The only one she personally knew who could do so was Izusa...and that was one Soquili she would not be casually chatting with.
'Yes you are smaller,' nodded Meena.
'Can you do like those dropping things that birdies do?'
'Diving I think she means,' Ardia chuckled.

Izusa had moved now, slowly circling around, wings held tight against her body, determined to not be seen by the adults.

-Oblivous towards the other winged presense Ashling continued to talk answering as best he could. A characteristic little flick of his ear occured at her statement, and in the back of his mind the familar statement settled, 'I'm not THAT small', but he kept silent. He was used to a question or two with all the unwinged mares he'd met before, but the little one was a real fountain of questions.

Settling back onto the ground again, wings slowing to a halt in the process he pondered aloud.- "Mmm.. I haven't ever tried before actually. Acrobatics or hurrying around aren't really my thing.

It might be possible if I'm careful though.. I think my wings are a little thinner and more delicate. Better for gliding and slow movements."

'So do you like eat flower's like the other bu-erflies?' Meena scraped at the ground with a little hoof. She was fast becoming bored again, but was determined to find that out before trotting off again...she was still confusing Ashling with the winged insects though, not able to seperate the two in her mind.
Ardia cast her eyes skywards and gave Ashling a pained and apologetic smile.

Izusa had noticed the restless movements of the filly..soon. She snapped at the flies that were tormenting her.

-He didn't mind really. The philly actually sounded alot like a vocal version of his own mind, always wandering from one thought to the next. Though his mind was much slower, and more lazy about the transition, hence why he was so often caught off guard.-

"Some flowers are alright I suppose. The sweet ones, but mostly I eat grass and berries. Sometimes some other neat stuff like carrots when my little two legger feeds me."

-As the philly's restlessness became obvious, his eyes turned back to the mother, and at the moment his smile was amused and a question of his own errupted.- "Your only child?"

Ardia shook her head, almost wincing at the memory of the birth;
'I have two others..another filly and a colt. He looks almost like his father,' she smiled.
'That's who they are with right now.'
At the mention of her siblings, Meena slipped away, tail flickering a little as she clipped off. Trees..bushes, and then she was out of sight. She had seen something..

Izusa smiled, showing pointed teeth, letting a wing unfurl, showing it briefly through the trees. She had caught the filly's attention and she slipped forward.

"Is that so?" -Granted, he knew next to nothing about babies.. how they were made.. all that jazz. Curiousity getting the best of him he asked though it probably wasn't appropriate.- "Do you enjoy taking care of your little ones?"

"I know me and my sister were given to two leggers while we were still in our baskets.."

'I do..' Ardia's voice trailed off as she turned, looking to see where Meena had gone off to. She was near somewhere as she could still catch her daughter's scent on the wind..but there was something else - not right. She frowned.
'Yes I know that sometimes happens,' she replied, distracted. She would wait a little..if Meena didnt come back in a moment or two she would go after her.
Meena had seen the flash of wing, it lured her towards the trees and she stopped as the Kalona mare came walking out. The filly wasnt sure whether to stay or run - but the mare was even more fascinating to look at then that flutterer fellow had been.
'Wow!' she piped.

'Hello little one,' Izusa forced a smile at the progeny of that idiot stallion and insipid mare.
'Want to see something fun?' she asked..lead her and lose her - maybe a predator would get her - or a swift kick would break that slender neck. Izusa had spent much time alone in a desolate place, her outlook hardening, and her want to destroy had sharpened.

-A look of contentment touched him at the motherly words, but it was almost as suddenly taken away by the mare's obvious distraction. The little one wasn't in sight.

Was she the sort to run off and get lost? Is that why the chocolate mare seemed so worried. Unsure whether or not to ask a question to 'break the mood', or whether he should let the mare worry he asked rather cautiously, eyes following the mare's as she searched.- "I suppose little ones would be a real handful, it must be nice to have help from another."

**cont**

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces