14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 am
Welcome to My Simple Plot Zone!

Welcome, Names Wolfie
Please scroll down for plots and info! ^ - ^

Note: I like to RP actually I LOVE to rp but, SOQ has a tendency to eat my threads/ no one tells me they have tagged and, I lose the link. So if we rp together please don't be afraid to poke me when you reply, or if I'm being slow! I don't bite! <3

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is loved! <3

Feel free to post or PM me! If you post, and don't get a response after a few days please pm me and, kick me in here. I have MSN, Aim, and Skype. Poke me when you see me in SOQ, do something to let me know you want to talk!

If you contact me please give me your username or you WILL be ignored.
AIM: lovelwolf16

Important links
Quest Thread

My (Messy) Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 am
Please Quote Me When You Post!

Roleplays

Aatuai x Neena - Tagged

Lukou x Tavshed - Needs tagged

Rayne x Clef - Needs Tagged

Honovi x Elysia -

Pali x Lapin- Tagged

Honovi x Marchosia

Gabriel x Honovi

Enchante x Honovi

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 am
User Image

All about Aatuai

Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Mate: Single
Breeding's: 4/4

Dislikes: Blood

His Personality: Aatuai is a warm, kind stallion who enjoys laughing and having a good time. Jovial, friendly..he would try to befriend even the most prickly of characters. Imagine santa as a soquili..and you have Aatuai.

A Bit More About Him: Raised far from the 'normal' soquili lands Aatuai knew nothing but, the mountains. Enclosed in his own little world the stallion enjoyed life with his small tightly knit family herd. That is where the male got his scarf..from one of the humans who lived with the herd, they lived together as one group..one heart..one soul. Aatuai shows little to no fear of two leggers. Without them the mountain herd wouldn't survive the harsh winters. After many years of living in the mountains the stallion had the sudden urge to explore, to see the world beyond the high peaks and snow covered pines. Many weeks of traveling led him here, to the 'outside' or 'lower' world beneath the majestic mountains he'd called home for years. Aatuai has met many unique soquili already but always strives to meet others..to find more odd and special stallions & mares who he might befriend.

Important info: N/A

Plots:

Race Me!: Aatuai is fascinated with the long stretches of flat land 'down here', he's found a love for speed and racing. So I could see him trying to challenge someone who looks fast to a fun harmless race 8D Would and could turn into friendship or a friendly rivalry.

Love...: Neutral colors preferred, edits are not a must c:
He could handle a wide range of mares so do not be shy! I'd prefer no one overly evil etc but, she doesn't have to be perfect either. Just offer away!

How Curious!: Aatuai would love to meet all kinds of Soq..from big to small to the strange..even more dangerous soquili would interest him.

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

All about Pali Zindelo

Masked

Sexuality: Homosexual
Lovemate: Single
Breedings: 3/4 - He has one Potential fling

His Personality:Gloomy, quiet for the most part..prone to bouts of depression. He's a good guy but, it's hard for him to show it. Raised by two loving parents, everything changed the day he learned what the nightmares he'd been having since popping from his basket were about. Pali's birth mother died in a fire's bright blaze..her broken body and a simple silver heart locket the only thing left behind. She threw herself atop his tiny basket to protect it..and that is how Ethanol & Raphael found him. Since then the nightmares took on new fiery and evil forms..he grew darker in nature. On bad days the little male wears a bone mask to keep his face hidden, to hide his tears..thats also why his bangs are so long. A private stallion..the bunnies with him are pampered..loved and treasured. Rescued when a hungry fox wished to eat them; Pali gave the pretty fox pelt to his mother. He's not a male to mess with..though his patience seems never ending, everyone has their breaking point.

Important info: Pali thinks he's a full sized stallion, his bunnies are named Hop and Mop. Hop is Gray and Mop is the all black bunny <3

Plots:

Foal RP- Any kind of foal rp, friendship..enemies, BBF whatever

Meat is delicious!- So..Pali learned from a young age that his parents liked meat and blood. They of course offered it to the male when he was a foal. Pali fell in love at first 'lick'..and now tries his hardest to hunt however..it's hard to hunt when you aren't that big. Still I'd like a rp where someone who finds meat eating frightening etc IDK Something with a bit of conflict to make him question the choice to eat another living beings flesh.

Lovemate: Pali was raised amongst full sized soquili, he's never known anything else. So this little male considers himself 'full sized' and it thus very attracted to full sized stallions. It might seem strange to some but, his parents raised him to believe he can love and do whatever he wishes in this life..as long as he follows a good path. This pint sized gloomy male would love a big strong stallion to spend the rest of his life with..my only requirement is that the stallion eats meat or enjoys 'drinking' blood. No not like a vampire xD Pali for instance enjoys licking blood from recently caught prey. The only thing Pali does not eat are rabbits of any kind. No matter how hungry he is..the male has a soft spot for the tiny creatures.

Bunnies!: He love's bunny yes he does = w = Someone who has a similar love of them would be so cute

Help!: Frantic..Pali's in search of a healer for one of his precious baby bunnies! One of them will become injured in some way, sending the male into a frenzy to get help.

Bones: Soq with bone markings, bone masks etc would be pretty cool c: To meet, to chat with about how they got their bones / masks etc

Spiritual Guidance: Ever gloomy and plagued by nightmares from when he was within his basket Pali needs..spiritual guidance. He needs help understanding why he survived the fire..what is his purpose in this world? Was he meant to enrich his beloved adoptive parents lives? Or is there some higher meaning to him living..? I'd prefer someone who had some actual knowledge xD or believes they do. I'm not looking for him to be hurt..I want someone to ease his troubled mind.

Flings! Prefer Plotted flings but, we can compromise c: Especially if the mare is amazingglyy pretty

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 am
User Image

All about Annika

Sexuality:Straight
Mate: Open
Breedings: She has one fling planned
Breeding 1: Taken / saved for Casper
Breeding 2: Open
Breeding 3: Open
Breeding 4: Open

Herd: Here

Likes: Being alone, Silence, Nature, Flowers, Meadows, Moving from place to place, Being mean to Lijep, Other Wind's

Dislikes:Foals other than her own future ones, Crying things..., Blood, Demented soq, Dirt, Squirrels...., Hyper creatures.

Her Personality: Many things have led to a shift in Annika's once very cold distant and sometimes cruel personality. She has turned over a new leaf so to speak and, devotes her time to helping those in need. She might not have healing abilities but, will gladly try to assist injured soq. The attacks from many demented and, evil others left her skittish at times especially around males or anyone that looks intimidating. The only exception used to be the male that almost became her mate, he looked intimidating but, was the first male to get a hold of her heart. Still she has a bit of a mouth on her but, most of the time keeps her opinion and, thoughts to herself. Quiet and, helpful but, with a bit of a lonely look. ( Editing and adding more tonight-)

Important info: I am looking for ANY love/mate/fling plots for Annika! Offer away, she's special to me but, I know she has no edits etc to 'draw' peoples attention : /

Plots

True Friendship: She knows little of friendship..she used to push others away but, now is tentatively searching for friendship..for understanding. Any gender could apply for this or add onto the plot this is just a rough idea.

You want me to do..what?!: It would be...humorous to have someone ask Annika to watch a foal or foals. Especially if the foals were hyper / asked tons of questions etc. It would just be a funny cute rp, she would never hurt the foal/child but, she would be near the brink of pulling her hair out.

Love: After her supposed to be future mate left Annika injured and, alone she joined a herd to heal both mentally and physically. Love is the last thing on her mind..but, I still want some kind of happy ending for her (Will add more later)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 am
User Image
Uncert
Honovi

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: He's got a broken Lifemating and, had one breeding
He cannot mate or breed for 6 months

Breedings:
Breeding 1- Finished
Breeding 2- Reserved
Breeding 3- Reserved
Breeding 4- Reserved

Hunting
Foals
Freedom
Storytelling

Dislikes:
Hyperactivity
Clingy..anyone clingy
Bouncing annoying..anything
Being hungry

His Personality: Aloof. Not at all what one might expect when first looking at him. Honovi tends to enjoy his privacy, he does not openly seek friendship, love etc.
The sort of strong silent type..only dangerous if pushed or if certain mare/stallions/foals are around him. His past is shrouded in mystery..save to his children and ex mate. Since popping from his basket Honovi has been called cursed, others feared him and judged him without a second thought. With no family or support the male had to fend for himself..and now has a strong dislike for purewalkers and skinwalkers..because they give mutant pawed soquili like him a bad name.
Anyone hyper should tread with caution around him as the constant chattering/talking and, bouncing / bright outlook on life drive him mad.
Dangerous mostly if he has not had a good meal..he will consume meat though not on a regular basis..just when the urge for flesh becomes too strong. You will have to work to become anything to him. He does not readily hand out respect..you must earn it or he will simply snarl and, walk away.Very..native..he respects the earth since it provides him with all he needs.An over all decent stallion, he tries his best to not harm others but he can be a bit blunt and hates those that are weak clinging creatures.
So keep them away unless they enjoy a snapping growling Honovi. He has currently left the flock and, his mate..his heart is hurt. Unsure what to do Honovi now wanders in search of his two children who escaped the flock and, will soon have children. Also to protect them from his rather vicious mother Willow.
He secretly loves foals > A > but shhhh..

Important info: He is not co-owned anymore c:

Plots:

Hunting: Someone he can respect...someone he could hunt with when he feels hungry. Even if they do not eat meat and, just enjoy killing. Either way he would like a respectable hunting partner.

I will kill you...: Honovi tries to not kill others..tries his hardest to just stay on his own to be left to his own devices pleases him. For some reason...a hyper/clingy/irritating Mare, stallion or foal stumble upon Honovi..(Note. He would not harm anyone unless they really push him and it's okay-ed by both parties. He's not a blood thirsty skin walker.) Try as he might he cannot shake the irritating company...mostly a lol rp or could be more serious, up to you.

A foal..oh my.: Despite his sometimes gruff attitude. Honovi would protect a foal if he found one lost..if one happened to wander near him. As long as it's not a hyper child he would gladly tell stories, play fight or help them find their way back to parents/siblings etc. If the child ends up being more hyper or irritating..he might end up calling them little vermin and, leaving them to fall into trouble.

Protection: I could see him helping protect someone..though they can't be so weak, and pathetic that he would hate them. Maybe something along the lines of a body guard or, a traveling companion for a pregnant mare/ minis traveling something like that. He would only ask for little trinkets or interesting stories in return for his services.

Friends?: Someone nice to make him see the bright side of things. No one overly hyper though..a more quiet spiritual friend might be nice.

Trading: Trading pelts, bones etc to others of the flock. He enjoys creating things.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:45 am
User Image

All about Oberon

Sexuality: Bisexual
Love-Mate: Takkun
Breedings:
Breeding 1- Fling with Vespera
Breeding 2- Open
Breeding 3- Open
Breeding 4- Open

His Personality: Oberon is currently a bit blank..but, I do know he is a charmer who speaks his mind and never acts cruelly (most of my soq are goodies okay? > > ) Anyways.

Important info: He's blind. Completely and utterly though he likes to pretend he can see so others don't feel too awkward in his company. He can see some shapes / colors but, it's a rare occurrence.

Plots:

Blindness Causes Trouble: So Oberon has been blind for 90% of his life..though he has learned to deal with it in his own way he still gets into some rather tight situations. I would enjoy someone giving him a helping 'hand' when he finds himself in such a situation. Could lead to an awesome friendship c:

Charming : He'd like a mentor 8D When he's a foal I think it would be cool for him to find an 'awesome' elder male/stallion who is a self proclaimed charmer or self proclaimed flirt lD Someone to show Oberon 'the ropes'.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image

All about Clef

Breedings: 3/3

Herd: Here

Dislikes: Fighting, Feeling weak

His Personality:
Clef grew up in a not so conventional family, he has two fathers Lijep and Tsubasa. His mother comes from the ice tiger family line and decided to help Lijep start his family. At first things seemed fine but, Clef grew weak / sickly and had to stop his young explorations. As such he never got to see as much of the outside world..he's a bit naive when it comes to 'love'.
(Like I said he needs rp x - x ) Loving, kind and still a bit fragile as an adult he has a huge heart..not much of a fighter but, a lover who spends his days going on small expeditions out into the world. Currently he lives with Tsu and Lijep because his fathers are a little overprotective and want to make sure he doesn't over do anything. This however could change..Clef knows he cannot stay there forever and, longs to see more of the world. He's had his first set of children and though he loves them it's difficult for Clef to find love in a mare..he keeps finding himself drifting away from the idea of the 'traditional' family. He wants what his fathers have.

Important info: He was very sick as a foal and still has rare moments of extreme fatigue/weakness

Plots:

Love Mate: Someone protective, they do not HAVE to be perfectly good but, they cannot be deeply evil or cruel. Clef is a fragile little soul and needs a tender touch.

Family RP: Roleplay with any family members. He's from the ice tiger family c:

Learning to fly!: Clef never really got the hang of flying as a foal so it would be both cute and hilarious for someone to try and teach him now..or for someone to find out he can't quite fly xD

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image

All about Ceriana Faye

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Breedings:
Breeding 1- Open
Breeding 2- Open
Breeding 3- Open
Breeding 4- Open

Herd: N/A

Dislikes:

Her Personality:

Important info:

Plots:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

All about Tavshed

Mate: He's Single due to plots not moving forward!
Breedings:
Breeding 1- Was a Fling -done-
Breeding 2- Possible Fling with Sabin's mare?
Breeding 3- Open
Breeding 4- Open

Likes: Bau, Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Strength, Beauty, Graceful things/soq/creatures, Plants, Seclusion, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, Foals/babies, HIS DAUGHTER CHEPI!

Dislikes:Losing Bau, Anyone touching Bau, Anger/Violence, Being asked to speak, Loud obnoxious things, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups, his daughter hurting

His Personality: Tavshed tends to be on his own in a secluded stretch of forest where he rarely if ever encounters others. Even if they get near the stallion shy's away from contact/ from conversation. Ever innocent, pure and a tad naive Tavshed would probably not know if someone had been using him or if they did use him..he likes to think and see the best in others even if they are blood thirsty killers. Bau tends to be his one constant companion, though he longs for friendship he simply can't find the right mare/stallion that understand him enough to become a friend. He's soft basically, soft about all things save when it comes to his treasured plush tiger. Any touching, taking or hurting of the plush will send him into a fit. He might cry, or he might try to poke at the offending thief with his horns. The only ones who would find mercy would be a young one..he has a soft spot for babies/infants/foals. He loves them because they are a lot like him in most cases, innocent and sweet.

Important info: Tavshed can speak though he won't do it all the time...the reasons behind this are buried in his past. - Due to my own plotness his voice will be healed enough for him to talk semi-normal c: Really excited about plots moving him forward.

Plots:

Love...: In need of a STALLION or a MARE that will love him, help him get out of his 'box' and, live life to the fullest. Lifemate/lovemate only please
He has had one fling, a broken heart after a mare he cared for left (and mated with another stallion) so Tavshed's a bit unsure of mares right now. That does not mean he will not lifemate with a lady it just means said lady needs to be special! If not a lady Tavshed could use a big strong stallion C; To keep him safe and make him feel loved again.

Healing: After years of suffering Tavshed has grown weary of his throat / voice making it nearly impossible to keep any sort of relationship going. Thus the stallion will muster up some courage and, eventually leave the safety of his home to find help. I'd like for Tav to meet a healer, either a unicorn / unicorn mix or a soquili skilled with herbal remedies! If wanted plots can be combined, Tav could fall in love with the one that heals hi or they could just become friends. Either way he'd be forever grateful to just gain a small bit of his 'voice' back.

So Lonely...: Living on your own has it's down sides. Tavshed tries to ignore the feelings of loneliness but, some days it becomes too much. On one of these days I would like someone to find him sulking/hiding and sad/depressed. Someone who could either cheer him up or make him feel even worse. Evil or good chars are fine just no hurting physically, mental abuse is fine in small doses. After Chepi's leaving and the disappearance of a mare he thought he loved Tavshed feels even more lonely than usual.

Family...: He would love to meet his other daughter and find the courage to go visit Chepi x Aras so he can be a part of his future grandchildren's lives.

STRIPES!:Anyone colored like a tiger / Bau his plush / familiar..meeting any soq with stripes in general would end up being a cute rp..he loves stripes and, anything remotely like Bau XDD

Darkness: Tav's afraid of the dark for obvious reasons.
I'd love to do a rp with someone who has a lantern or some kind of light they use..or someone who maybe can craft things / likes trading etc to trade with or give Tavshed something to light up the darkness.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

All about Lijep

Mate: He has a Love Mate Tsu
Breedings: He will be having flings ONLY - If you had a fling with him and I forgot please tell me
Breeding 1: Fling- Done!
Breeding 2: Fling (OPEN)
Breeding 3: Fling (OPEN)
Breeding 4: Fling (OPEN)

Likes: Snow, Meeting new Soq, Making Friends, Rolling around on the ground, Foals, Smiling, Laughter, Those he calls friend, Exploring, Running, Tsu bby, Males, ADVENTURE!, Apples

Dislikes:Being lied to, Those he cares for hurt or in any type of pain, Blood, Mud, Annika, Focusing too much, Being told what to do, Having to be still or stay in one place, Tsu hurting/upset

His Personality: As is his temper Lijep is a very protective stallion with a sweet kind side that always shines through unless those he loves are in danger. He is a simple boy with simple dreams..he loves to explore, run and travel to places others can only dream about! Adventure runs in him but, if he could find someone to love he might be able to settle though the other would have to be very committed. Always willing to help and, ready to fight should he have to Lijep has a soft spot for smaller creatures and, small foals. A bit of a goof at times he will gladly baby sit, roll on the ground and run wild with little ones. Around females he can be a bit awkward, around males he is more relaxed showing his true colors once he warms up to them.

Important info: Lijep is taken but, since he chose a male partner and, really wishes for children he will only be having flings. He wouldn't want to hurt a females feelings so please don't have them fall in love with him! They can stick around of course and be friends I would love that but, no love. ^ - ^

Plots:

Can we Be Friends?: Friendship! He's a big bundle of love and likes everyone though I will say no evil demented Soq D: I don't want him hurt or injured. Males or females. This could be part of a Fling/Surrogate plot but, doesn't have to be. Any type of Soq can apply just remember the above statement.

Flings/Surrogate: Since he has a male life mate but,wants children that he can call his own Lijep needs some flings. For that he will either need a surrogate who is willing to help OR he will have flings and keep as many children as he can. He isn't opposed to whoever he flings with to keep one of the foals but, he wants to raise at least one or if there are three baskets he would want to raise at least two of them. (I'd also love if the other person doesn't care..for the rper of his male lifemate to get at least one of his baskets but, it's up to everyone involved and, would never be forced/cause drama <3)

Foals!: Have a baby you want him to babysit? Have a little one that needs a big friend who will play with them and, keep them safe? Lijep loves foals of all kinds, shapes and sizes. Feel free to throw out other ideas for this too <3

Adoption?: Possibly want to find him a little one to take under his 'wing' so to speak..a little one that he could call his own. He likes protecting others and, has a big soft spot for little ones. Feel free to give other ideas etc.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

Foal
Adult

All about Chepi

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: Aras! <33
Breedings:
Breeding 1- Done <3
Breeding 2- Saved
Breeding 3- Saved
Breeding 4- Saved

Likes: Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Beauty, Graceful things, Plants, Skipping, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, DADDY!, Fairies, Magic, Voodoo, Interesting things, Bones, FLUTTERS!

Dislikes:Anger/Violence, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups, Her Father or Bau hurt

Her Personality: Happy! A bright little foal with a bit of an..uh interesting imagination. She thinks she's a fairy, as that is what her name means. She considers all beautiful, she would compliment a piece of dirt. A talker, a bouncer, dancer, dreamer. Bright, filled with wonder for the world but, when questions come up about her missing eye she tends to shy away and become quiet. Boisterous, always trying to get her father out and, about or dragging others to meet him.

Important info: Chepi speaks a little odd and very 'child like' She will talk like this till she grows to adulthood, then it will only come out when she becomes nervous/upset; though she may have sporadic times when her speech is more 'normal' as a foal.

Foal Plots:

What happened?: Someone, Foal or Adult keeps pestering Chepi for answers about her eye..about why it's missing. They could be kind of blunt or cruel about it or a more 'innocent curiosity' type of thing. She will most likely panic and try to run off..or change the subject before snapping. Then Chepi will feel absolutely terrible and, make up with whoever she snapped at. xD DERP RP

Lost!: Chepi wanders away form her fathers end of the forest..and finds herself lost. If there's one thing she hates it is being lost! A kind soul finds her and, helps her back home.

Friends?!: Friendship would be a good thing for Chepi as a foal and as an adult. No one mean or cruel unless they aren't out to harm her. Throw just about anyone at me! o u o

Family...: She longs to know about her real mother and, her sister..or anyone from that side of her family. Please feel free to toss them at e ; ; I'd love for her to make a connection with her mother's side <3

Voodoo, Magic oh my!:Even if her mother never raised her, Chepi believes in magic..she believes in fairies, and has an extreme fascination with voodoo. That would be one thing I want her to learn from someone else..or form her mothers family. (If she meets any of them ) The practices of voodoo or maybe a soq that can do 'magic'. Anyone unique and interesting or with that odd edge would garner all her attention.

A FAIRY?!: Basically a funny, sweet rp where Chepi meets a flutter..and goes wild. Just..prepare to be fawned over and followed around..and..uh..yeah. She will call you a fairy. You will be worshiped xDD

Adult Plots:

Insecure: She stumbles onto an insecure someone (male or female) who are upset or insecure about their looks. It could even be a vain soquili who enjoys being told they are pretty. Either way Chepi would try to lift them up and, make them realize how pretty they are.

Chasing Butterflies: Another amusing rp. Any flutter / flutter mix (they need to have wings) or one of the minis that have wings (can't recall what sub species their name is -shot). It would basically be a funny light-hearted rp..Chepi sees whoever it is..and takes up chase. Could end in friendship or in whoever she's chasing scaring her off..or trying to do so.

Naga's..family: A journey to find..one of her family members, lets Chepi learn so much of the world and, of others who aren't quite made like her but, who are not 'normal' either. Meeting her family, meeting the budding herd..meeting any of the naga's would do wonders for Chepi and, could flip some of her views on life..and it would be a wonderful adventure!

Adopted Children!: Chepi loves children...foals babies her tiny fairy army. Whether it be mini's or full sized soq..even a skin walker basket or a kalona basket/foal. Chepi would not care..she'd scoop it up and take it home to Aras, begging for him to let her keep it. Anyone with a foal without parents or parents who can't handle the 'burden' of parenthood..Chepi will gladly take your babies xDD..or find them as baskets o v o Minis, regular sized anything even a foal instead of a basket without parents..Adopted families are the greatest

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image

All about Akeldama

Breedings:
Breeding 1- Open
Breeding 2- Open
Breeding 3- Open
Breeding 4- Open

Herd: N/A

Dislikes:

His Personality:

Important info:

Plots:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image
Foal Cert

All about Awahi

Mate: Single - Too Young
Breedings:
Breeding 1- Open
Breeding 2- Open
Breeding 3- Open
Breeding 4- Open

Herd: She's part of a family herd > v<

Star Gazing
Trinkets
Bells
Learning
Exploring
Fur Pelts
Hunting
Bothering 'Uncle' Gabe lD

Dislikes:
Family members hurt
Others with claws/feathers
Destruction
Suffering
Stupidity

Her Personality: From a young age Awahi has been seeking knowledge..one of her first words was 'WHY?'. Why is the sky blue? Why do the birds sing? Why is blood so red? Some might find such a trait annoying but, Awahi is very foal like when she sees/hears something she'd never heard/seen before. Beware. If you are overly unique she will bombard you with questions and, follow after you till she learns what she wants to know! Running is futile. Escape is nearly impossible unless you can fly. -shot-
Behind all the yearning for knowledge Awahi is a good grounded mare with eyes that are aged beyond her years, her father claims she has 'an old soul'. Kind to a fault, wise, curious, eager to learn, outspoken (when it comes to things she disagrees with.), Protective, Loyal. Above all else she is completely devoted to her twin sister..if you harm said twin your life is null and void. All kindness drops away..all smiles will turn into snarls.

Important info: Awahi has grown up with a slight distaste for anyone besides family who have claws/feathers. It seems her father Mikasi'Nell told her one too many stories of the flock. She's very disagreeable and un-trusting of anyone who even looks like they could be from the flock, she also refuses to travel near the herd's territory.

Plots:

Foal Plots-

Adult Plots-

Meeting Everyone!: This would be a plot for more than one soquili o vo Have a unique soq? lD have one with unique attributes or mutations? Awahi would love to pester said horse all about their uniqueness lol Could lead to friendships~

Sister RP: THIS IS FOR YOU PANDA YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT o n o

A brush with danger: Awahi tends to think she can handle herself pretty well..I'd enjoy it if she had a brush with danger or something she SEES as dangerous. She could for example see a scarier looking soq and assume they are dangerous. I'm willing to let her get injured but, no death or maiming.

Stars Shine Bright: Born from a stray 'wishing star', she finds herself drawn out each night to stare up at the twinkling stars above. Sometimes she can be caught talking to them like they are her dear old friends, anyone who shares a love for stars or anyone who knows more about them would make a fond friend for Awahi.

Friendship: General friendship rp

Traveling: She tends to wander when her sister is busy, Sometimes Awahi simply ups and leaves for days on end to see new places / new faces. For her it's all about gaining new knowledge and hearing other soquili's stories. Anyone who might like a companion to travel with feel free to offer up a trip idea and they can travel together o vo

Love: One day I'd enjoy finding love for Awahi. He'd have to get past her over protective father & grandfather..& her twin xD he'd have to be worthy. Not sure what I want for her just yet...but, open to ideas..just know that you will HAVE to plot heavily with me and offer me rp for her. I don't care about breeding 'AS SOON AS POSSIBLE' I just want love for her, I want it to be a long thought out relationship not a 'Hey they'd make pretty babies 8D Let's just insta mate them!'

Distaste.: A run in with someone either from the flock or someone with clawed feet / feathers.. could lead to enemy type plots or a simple conflict she needs to overcome. Open to ideas.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100