Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
20 Year Old Male Relationship Search (Still Looking) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:05 pm
Hello there, I am on here looking for a long distance relationship and maybe a few new friends. Kinda got enough at the moment but more is alright I suppose. I have been on here before looking for a relationship and haven't had a ton of luck. I've seen lot's of people on here looking for a relationship and figured I would try looking again for one. Haven't really been in one since early December.

If you happen to have Xbox Live and play Street Fighter or Battlefield 4, that is what I am playing mostly. Just let me know if you are interested in playing that with me. As for who I am. My name is Brandon, I am 20 and currently live in Florida. I am going to be moving to Kentucky in a couple months. I am hoping I may be able to find someone in Kentucky. If not, that is fine as well. I still live at home with my parents. I've got a lot of things planned when I move. I want to start college and get a part time job.

I am into gaming, cartoons, anime, astronomy, xenology, politics, and the supernatural. (not the tv show) I listen to music often. I am into 80s, Dubstep, video game music, heavy metal, classic rock, and some classic country. I am wanting to find someone 18 and up. I am a bit of a pervy guy and I like making jokes a lot. Looking for someone who is open minded and into trying new things. I would like someone to have things in common with me. I prefer someone who has a webcam. If you are interested, just pm me, quick way to get in contact with me.

Here is a photo of me: Click  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm
Bump.  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Hey there, I am looking for new friends and a girlfriend. I am just looking for someone to chat with. We can chat on Skype. I also play Xbox 360 and Pokemon Y on my 2DS. I am a nice guy and I am not judgemental on people. So anyone is welcome to talk to me. c:

Current Situation: I am also looking for a girlfriend that could go long term hopefully. I don't currently have a job but I am currently looking. I currently live in Florida. I am going to be moving to Tennessee around March. Going to be living outside of the Knoxville area. Plan on going to college as well when I go up there. Probably will end up doing online classes. Since the distance will be far from the main city area. I am 19 and I live with my parents. I plan to go to school to do accounting or something computer related. I am not the best looking and I am out of shape. I don't really have plans to change that right now.

About me: My name is Brandon, I am bit of an antisocial nut. I am a ambivert in all honesty, I just prefer solitude. I play video games. Mostly Xbox 360 and 2DS now. I enjoy playing on Live with friends. I listen to music a lot. I listen to mostly metal, video game music, and electronic music. I am not a very judgemental person. I am way far from being perfect. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. I joke around with people a lot and not always serious. I am also a pretty mature guy when I want to be. I am admittedly a perv. I am pretty reserved about it and I am not really pushy about my habits.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a woman who will accept me for me. I don't really mind about looks or race. If you have personal issues, I don't judge. I am looking for someone that has webcam and uses Skype preferably. Someone who is not shy and actually wants to talk to me. I don't mind as well what religion you are. I just am not someone who follows any religion. If you are interested in getting to know me better, just pm me! smile Here is a photo of me: Here
Wow, it seems like we have a ton in common! Though I don't have Skype since I don't have a computer and my phone can't use it, I hope that isn't too much of an issue. I also am pretty pervy for a girl, so I think we'll get along! You're cute by the way smile  

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 pm
The-Elder-Elric-Brother
Insanity Beckons Us
Hey there, I am looking for new friends and a girlfriend. I am just looking for someone to chat with. We can chat on Skype. I also play Xbox 360 and Pokemon Y on my 2DS. I am a nice guy and I am not judgemental on people. So anyone is welcome to talk to me. c:

Current Situation: I am also looking for a girlfriend that could go long term hopefully. I don't currently have a job but I am currently looking. I currently live in Florida. I am going to be moving to Tennessee around March. Going to be living outside of the Knoxville area. Plan on going to college as well when I go up there. Probably will end up doing online classes. Since the distance will be far from the main city area. I am 19 and I live with my parents. I plan to go to school to do accounting or something computer related. I am not the best looking and I am out of shape. I don't really have plans to change that right now.

About me: My name is Brandon, I am bit of an antisocial nut. I am a ambivert in all honesty, I just prefer solitude. I play video games. Mostly Xbox 360 and 2DS now. I enjoy playing on Live with friends. I listen to music a lot. I listen to mostly metal, video game music, and electronic music. I am not a very judgemental person. I am way far from being perfect. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. I joke around with people a lot and not always serious. I am also a pretty mature guy when I want to be. I am admittedly a perv. I am pretty reserved about it and I am not really pushy about my habits.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a woman who will accept me for me. I don't really mind about looks or race. If you have personal issues, I don't judge. I am looking for someone that has webcam and uses Skype preferably. Someone who is not shy and actually wants to talk to me. I don't mind as well what religion you are. I just am not someone who follows any religion. If you are interested in getting to know me better, just pm me! smile Here is a photo of me: Here
Wow, it seems like we have a ton in common! Though I don't have Skype since I don't have a computer and my phone can't use it, I hope that isn't too much of an issue. I also am pretty pervy for a girl, so I think we'll get along! You're cute by the way smile

I am happy to hear to hear that! smile That's okay if you don't have a computer. I like pervy people. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
The-Elder-Elric-Brother
Insanity Beckons Us

I am happy to hear to hear that! smile That's okay if you don't have a computer. I like pervy people. :3
So, would you like to keep chatting here, or through pm?  

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:46 pm
The-Elder-Elric-Brother
Insanity Beckons Us
The-Elder-Elric-Brother
Insanity Beckons Us

So, would you like to keep chatting here, or through pm?

Whichever works better for you. We can talk through pm. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 pm
Bump.  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points