Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Fallen is Looking for Plots (Skinwalker wants to play...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:28 am

Hello all. I am trying to get back into things in here, and it looks like most of my previous plots have died off. I apologize if I lost track of something. I am probably moving on from things, as I have not heard from anyone in... months. Which to be fair I wasn't here during, but still the silence and lack of replies from the people I did have notes on makes me think plots have been dropped. If this is not the case, feel free to PM me or post in here, if I wanted to plot in the first place I am probably still interested heart

I am occasionally slow, forgetful, and distracted. PMs and quotes are always welcome as reminders, if I am busy I won't mind being 'bothered' and if I misplaced something I will be happy to hear from you.

Due to overall slowness being a concern, I will only be doing one or two RPs at a time for each Soquili. If I say I would rather wait a bit, it does not mean I am not interested, it means I don't want to bite off too much and leave someone sitting and wondering. Please do know that I am not very good at meet-and-greet type RP, if all that is supposed to happen is a random encounter and friendly chat, I will be a terribly slow and uninterested partner. We can make it more interesting with a little thinking I am sure, so lets plot more than 'how is the weather hmm?'.

If you hate the forms, you don't have to use them. They are there as an option to make things easier if you would like, if you would rather just write up a paragraph explaining that is also fine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:32 am
Spotlight

xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the aftermath of a very stupid display of stubbornness, Korev is going to need a healer. I would prefer an Uni, or a hybrid who has some degree of healing ability, as his injuries should be pretty severe. My Sunchaser is the one who is looking for a healer, both characters will be involved in the RP though Korev will probably be boring and unconscious for most of it.
May have something.

xxxUser Image

Cao has a few ongoing plans to play with some unfortunate Soquili right now, but she wants a game or two to tide her over while she waits on these nice, juicy dramas to unfold. Something quick and fun. And violent and bloody, lets not forget that. If you want your Soquili to have a bad day, just say the word!

xxxpUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dath is always open to more random offspring. He is not a villain, but he might have accidentally broken someone's heart. If you have a Soquili who needs an absent wind father, and they bear enough resemblance, I am open to plotting family ties. Dath currently has two existing plotted offspring, with three more planned as customs. But hey, more the merrier!

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxx Korev

xxPersonality

Korev is grumpy, cranky, irritable, unfriendly, and often a bit rude. He is adamant about not caring for company, often citing that he cannot imagine anyone who bothers him is going to be interesting, pleasant, or in any way beneficial to him. He refuses to change his stance on this, or admit that there might be something untrue about his never being lonely. Backing down is for someone too afraid of their own opinion, and he is not. Korev will often behave caustically or aggressively towards someone, but while he is not afraid of a fight, he is not the sort to attack someone nonviolent. For instance, if someone is dropping leaves on his head, it will annoy the ever-living out of him and result in a great deal of threats and yelling, but while he could get right up in their face, he will not hurt them. On a different note, and one he won't admit, he has a hero-thing going on. Korev just cannot ignore someone in need, though he will certainly not be happy about helping them!

xxPhysically

Korev is slender and lean, his build is smaller than the average Cerenei and lighter thanks to his Wind heritage. His fur is short, and a bit rough from a lifetime collecting scrapes for various reasons. He could almost be called ‘dainty’, but only almost, which is good because being called such would irritate him immensely. He moves gracefully and fluidly, very in tune with his physical abilities for all he tends to ignore them.

xx Previously

He was the result of his mother’s first heartbreak, her youth lending itself to his being her only basket. His father was a wind, and he has a decent image of what the stallion looks like because, as his mother often said, he looks a great deal like him. Korev never met his father, and harbors resentment towards the stranger whose blood he shares for breaking his mother’s heart.

Viewing himself as little more than a reminder of her heartbreak, he decided it was time to be an adult and move out when she began seeing a perfectly nice new stallion. He has heard he has a pair of half-sisters now, and while he stubbornly refuses to go visit and drag his rotten-reminder self back into his mother’s life, he is glad that the healer she met has helped to heal her heart after his father broke it.

Korev has spent more than a year traveling, and while he has no conscious goal in mind he also has an urge to keep moving. He might be looking for something, but he refuses to consider what it might be.

xx Plotishly

- Rescuing someone, especially if they are excitable, talkative, or anything else he might find annoying. Anything from damsels in distress to slightly lost foals.
- Getting into fights, or making enemies. I doubt he will be short on these.
- Temporary traveling partners. If they meet in a poor environment, he will feel obligated not to ditch them in case of accidents. On crumbly mountain paths, near a storm-swollen river, in woods rumored to be haunted by a skinwalker, stuff like that. Also if they are injured he would help them return home or to a healer, but very irritably.
- NOT looking for baskets and such, if our characters mesh super well maybe we can see where it goes, but not actively looking.

[imgleft]your soq’s cert goes here[/imgleft]

[b]I want RP with [color=dimgrey]Korev[/color] [/b]

[b]Personality[/b] Happy sunbeam rainbows? Grumpy grouch? Bloodthirsty killer? This can be long or short as you like.

[b]Plot[/b] Filling one of mine? Am I filling one of yours? Do you have an idea for random RP?

xxxxxxxxxx Sunchaser

xxPersonality

Sunny is steadfast and confident, but relaxed. She is a mellow sort of gal, more than willing to help others if they need her, no matter how massive or trivial the problem, but content to be left behind if they should no longer require help. She does not need credit, the knowledge that someone else is the better for her efforts is plenty. Sunny is a reliable sort, and likes to know that others may count on her. While she is calm and not aggressive or easily offended, trying to mess with someone who has sought her protection is dangerous. She's a big girl, with heavy hooves and a great deal of determination.

xxPhysically

Sunny is huuuuuge. Sometimes she jokes that she might have some bear blood in her due to her size, and a great deal of it is muscle. She is heavy and strong, not fat, and her build is sturdy though sort of blocky. She is sort of pretty, and she keeps herself aware of what good hygiene is, but she isn’t a beauty queen by a long shot.

xx Previously

Sunny is no loaner, but she has no herd or family. There are vague and distant memories of galloping on spindly legs to keep up with a mare she views as having been her mother, but the picture is blurred and faded. The mare was absent-minded, easily confused, and, Sunchaser suspects, might have quite forgotten that her foal was waiting near the rose briars for her to come back from the lake.

She harbors no ill will towards whatever the family was that she had, and is instead quite content and happy with her life of growing up in a mish-mash of friends, mentors, and well-meaning strangers. She learned a great deal from all of them, and perhaps the most lasting lesson is the importance of giving to others without expectation. If it were not for the kindness of strangers, the lost little filly might have grown up quite a different person.

xx Plotishly

- Helping people! Anything from advice, to a shoulder to cry on, to getting out-of-reach things, to staring down a kalona or skinwalker.
- Would love someone to try to take advantage of her good nature, they would find she can't be taken advantage of because she is happy to offer anything she has even if she knows they think they're playing her.
- Someone to teach her new skills here and there. She enjoys learning things.
- Backplot, people she might have known and met when she was growing up! Obviously this cannot be RPed, but it would be fun to see relationships she might have had, and perhaps she can meet them again now that she is a great big adult.
- NOT looking for baskets and such, if our characters mesh super well maybe we can see where it goes, but not actively looking.

[b]I want RP with [color=goldenrod]Sunchaser[/color] [/b]

[b]Personality[/b] Happy sunbeam rainbows? Grumpy grouch? Bloodthirsty killer? This can be long or short as you like.

[b]Plot[/b] Filling one of mine? Am I filling one of yours? Do you have an idea for random RP?

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Caoraigh

xxPersonality

Cao is unredeemably EVIL. That said, she is a skilled actress and loves nothing better than making friends, falling in love, becoming a part of the family... She finds outright killing to be too boring, it is more interesting to build someone up before shattering them into a billion miserable little broken pieces. To that end, she is willing to play any role and wait any amount of time. Sometimes she will shatter someone, then wait for them to get back on their feet before breaking them again.

Yes, her intention is usually to kill them after she's done playing, no I do not need to murder your Soquili to be happy in Cao plots. Her successful murders can happen offscreen with NPCs.

xxPhysically

A lithe and slender mare, she has developed lean muscle to match to her new and sinewy grace. She is an expert in body-language, and has learned to both read it and speak it with confident eloquence in order to bring her latest masterpiece to completion. As a feline, she is almost disturbingly large, and yet remains alarmingly silent when she moves. In both her forms she has a seductive sort of beauty, made up from motion more than physical appearance now that she wears a pelt over her features.

xx Previously

Caoraigh was an innocent little lamb. She grew up with her strange and slightly spacey brother under the watchful eyes of loving, devoted parents. She was very in tune with the feelings of others, and spent her time soothing their fears and old pains. Cao could understand emotions in a way that could have seemed almost magical, though it was simple talent and dedication, and loved nothing more than to help someone pick up the broken pieces of their lives to start anew.

Unfortunately for Cao, she was a trusting little thing, and when a stranger said he could help her find her brother, who had wandered off in this direction, she had been ever so grateful for his kindness…

xx Plotishly

- She would so love to find someone who needs a surrogate (baskets). Maybe someone with a lovemate, big-mini, stallion-stallion, land-water. She would delight in becoming a part of their family, helping their dreams to come true, and then making the dream a nightmare. Plenty of ways for her to do this, if you want your characters to have a dream-shattering basket-related event, let me know and we can do details.
- Foals she can corrupt. If they look like a 'monster' she would love to convince them they are and teach them how to be monsterous. This would be a longer plot, she would want to see how horrified she can get the parents to be.
- Someone who needs tender care and patience to learn to trust again. She would enjoy ripping out a heart like that. Could involve baskets I guess, but I am leaning more towards not doing that.
- A heroic sort she can manipulate into doing something 'wrong'. After the knight has saved her the 'damsel in distress' only to learn her attackers were in the right, how could he not be miserable?

Yes, all of her plots lead towards her attempting to kill someone for dinner eventually. She is a Skinwalker. That said, I don't care if her attempts at murder fail onscreen, I understand about not wanting characters to be killed.

[b]I want RP with [color=indigo]Caoraigh[/color] [/b]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Kali

xxPersonality

Sweet, friendly, and a little eccentric. Kali knows her magic is not strong enough for healing, so she often experiments with plants and things to see if she can make good medicine that will make up for her not-so-mighty minicorn powers. She can seem a bit strange, with a tendency to converse with strangers as if they were old friends, but she is quite harmless. There is a strange quality about her that might boarder on the childlike, but with it is a sort of simple wisdom that makes her seem older than she is at the same time.

xxPhysically

Sleek and small, she is a mix of plenty of different things and all of her falls together naturally. She often has damp hooves, sometimes inexplicably so depending on where one finds her, as she needs to keep her nixie side from drying out. This does not help prevent the long fetlocks from being tangled and messy, but she doesn’t seem to mind that. She has other things to think about after all.

xx Previously

Kali alternates between traveling and working in one place. Her desire to become a better healer leads her down all sorts of strange routes, and if she finds a place with interesting things or people, she will usually settle down there to explore what she can figure out. Usually she travels near water of some kind, and is rarely too far from it, but it is more common to find her surrounded by plants as she examines the sorts of things they can do.

xx Plotishly

- People she can heal. Tiny scrapes and cuts are about what she can manage with her horn, but she has a good cough remedy and would like to try this cure she might have for runny noses...
- Friends to meet. She thinks everyone is a friend, but not in a super excitable way. Just calmly and pleasantly.
- Perhaps someone to give her a bad scare? I would like her to escape mostly intact, but scraped up or limping would be fine with me. Not every stranger is a friend after all.
- Maybe someone to inquire after a darker mix, with all her experimenting I am sure she has discovered non-healing concoctions. She would probably not give it to them, but we could see how the RP goes.
- NOT looking for a mate, but she does have a love-and-leave fling plot I need filled, see her lover's rock post for more infos.

- Kali may be found with Tangerine, as the little songbird likes her company and she finds his nimble little beak to be ever so helpful.
x?

[b]I want RP with [color=black]Kali[/color] [/b]

xxxxxxxxxx Kelsa

xxPersonality

Kelsa is sweet and rather shy. She is curious about the land walkers that live where she can't really go, and isn't sure what to do with her own seafolk due to not having met very many in her isolated strip of water. Just because she's quite doesn't mean she's not without opinions or ideas, and she does like to have company even if she seems a bit nervous about it. Being lonely is kind of sad after all.

xxPhysically

A small little seathi, she is still young so she's got a lot more growing to do. She's pretty speedy in the water, but how could she not be with all the practice she's had fleeing from strange shadows on the water's surface?

xx Previously

Her shell might have been lost, or it might have been hidden by a forgetful or deceased parent. Regardless of what happened, when she finally squirmed out into the world she was all alone. She is going to be looked after by a land-based soquili, but plots must first come to pass before she will be open to RP.

xx Plotishly

- Kelsa plots are on pause while other plots catch up. If you have an idea for plots and don't mind waiting, I don't mind discussing it. She is to be raised by a wind soquili, who doesn't totally know what he's doing with a water baby. So there's plenty of room for stuff to happen there.

[b]I want RP with [color=thistle]Kelsa[/color] [/b]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Volshy

xxPersonality

Quiet, shy, very lady-like, she is also curious and loves to learn new things. She is very polite, and tries to figure out a stranger's beliefs so that she can show them the proper respect. When she is interested in something, or someone, she is very coy about it, trying to appear neutral while she hopes for an answer. She and her brother are a bit lost, and in a strange place they are not so familiar with, but she is confident that together they will manage just fine. She relys a bit heavily on him, being a delicate lady, but she is clever enough to look after herself in a pinch.

xxPhysically

A very small, delicate looking mare. She is very dainty and graceful, which is good because she looks like she might shatter like glass if she fell. It isn't the case, even little flutter soquili are made of sterner stuff than that, but she looks how she looks. It helps that her fur is thick and soft, adding a little visual weight to her figure.

xx Previously

Volshy and Prokaz got lost after a nasty storm messed with their old home. They don't talk about it much, but they have plenty of reason to think there isn't anything waiting for them there anymore. Instead, they are seeking to understand the culture of this new place they are in, and make a new life here. Or, well, Volshy is. Prokaz is seeking to understand the lovely ladies, but Volshy is pretty sure that counts as culture.

xx Plotishly

- People to meet. Especially strange or eccentric soquili who she would consider might be 'normal'
- A scare, perhaps her brother or another hero-type could come to her rescue?
- MAYBE a mate. I want someone odd, weird, kooky, or just strange in some way for her. Lifemate only, we would need to do a wholeton of RP for me to be sure he was Mr. Right (and he would need to pass her big bro's approval too). A mini lovemate could also be adorable, but gents only for her please. She interested lady friends, not ladyfriends.

[b]I want RP with [color=green]Volshy[/color] [/b]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Dathúil

xxPersonality

A flirtatious and free stallion, Dath is out to live his life. He loves the ladies, and the gents too, but while he is sincere in his feelings he is also loathe to tie himself down for long. Not to any place, not to any person, not to anything. He doesn't think of himself as a heartbreaker, though he probably is, he just means to have fun with someone agreeable to it before the wind calls him to wander on. He doesn't think he leads anyone on, though it could certainly happen, and he never promises more than he's willing to give. He can be very affectionate, but he doesn't have nor believe in any 'special someone'. If you have one, he thinks that it is good if you're happy, but if you want him to be one he will do all he can to explain or simply leave in an attempt to spare your feelings.

xxPhysically

He isn't a large stallion, landing somewhere comfortably average. Middle-aged, with some young-adult children, is quick, and strong, and it shows in his lean, sturdy form. Certainly he is a good looking fellow, though he seems to have some idea of it. He keeps himself well groomed, though he doesn't fuss about it, as white gets dirty and feathers need to be tended to for properly long flights to go smoothly. He prefers talking to violence, but he has dealt with plenty of fights to have a show of experience should things come to that.

xx Previously

The wind has whispered to him ever since he found his freedom from the basket, tugging him always on to find something else. When he learned to fly, he found it impossible to ever stop following where it led, and while he loves company he is also content to soar endlessly with the wind in his wings. He has met many, many people, and probably left behind more than a few enemies due to his flirtatious behavior. He knows he has a few foals, though he doesn't know most of them very well, and he probably has others that he doesn't know of. If and when he sees members of his family, or old acquaintances, he is just as happy to meet them again, but often finds it difficult to deal with someone who has a strong attachment to him.

xx Plotishly

- People to meet, or meet again. I would be happy to have him be a part of someone's past. Enemies, friends, old flames, new flames, good friends, manipulaters, it takes all sorts and I would enjoy having lots of interactions for him.
- If you have a soquili who looks like he or she could be related, I don't mind plotting him as someone's parent.
- Possible flings, baskets or not, but he isn't a 'bad guy' and would attempt to be clear that he wasn't going to be staying.

[b]I want RP with [color=darkturquiose]Dathuil[/color] [/b]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Severi

xxPersonality

Severi is cold and unfriendly. He is very territorial, and seldom leaves the cold, murky mountain lake he claims as his home. Trespassers are not well tolerated, and if his suggestion of leaving is ignored... well, there are a few larger bones at the bottom of his lake, picked clean by the same fish he hunts to satisfy his hunger.

xxPhysically

Severi is a bit more than average in size, built lean and strong. He prefers to spend his time in or on the water, and is deadly when he is in his element. The feathers on his head are usually slightly damp, being not quite as slick as a duck or swan's, but they do not trouble him. On land he is more awkward, but he can still move quickly enough to catch red meat on the rare occasions he craves more than fish can give him. His vision is not poor enough to be an obvious difficulty, but bright light is painful to him and if one holds very, very still he might fail to spot them hiding in the bushes. He is very strong, and between his talons and his bite he is not an individual to be crossed.

xx Previously

When Severi stumbled out of his basket not only wingless but with that tail his mother decided that the foal was not appropriate for her herd. She left him in a lake near the mountains where she'd dwelled, telling him it was a place better suited to him before she took his winged sisters back to her family. Severi lost his faith in her when she never returned, and by extension his faith in other people. It doesn't bother him now, he is who, what, and where he is. Once there might have been someone who could have softened the hard edges, but thanks to the intervention of a skinwalker such a thing did not come to pass and Severi is more cold and inhospitable than ever before.

xx Plotishly

- Territorial encounters, soquili who get too close to his mountain lake are in for an unpleasant welcome. If you want to hurt or scare a character, but leave them an easy out, Severi's your guy. He won't chase someone who leaves (very far).
- He hates skinwalkers, and is a bit more unfriendly towards winged soquili (especially those who might be hippogriph/harpy related)
- Perhaps a rare moment for him, saving a drowning soquili (a foal would be best) in the name of kicking them out of his lake. Because drowning in his lake is invitation only.

[b]I want RP with [color=#9F8170]Severi[/color] [/b]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:34 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx Taiza

xxPersonality
Fairly good-natured, he sees the humor in most things and isn't easily offended. He is capable of being serious, though only when the circumstances really and truly call for it. Friendly and fond of casual conversations, he has many acquaintances and temporary traveling partners. If you are looking for someone, he is often quite happy to keep an eye out for them and let them know you are looking. Everything he says rhymes, serious circumstances or not, it just comes naturally to him.

xxPhysically
A large crow, with glossy and well-kept feathers. He is a handsome specimen, but not afraid to get dirty. He is very agile, and while he's no hawk his talons are still dangerous when he turns them on an enemy.

xx History
Taipa travels, he always has and always will. He is a homeless wanderer, but he doesn't feel homeless. Where he comes from, if he has or had a family, all of that is his business.

xx Plots and RP
- Helping to look for someone, or sharing some news upon a request.
- Temporary traveling partners.
- May be open to a fling, but he is a wanderer and not the family type.

[size=9]
[b]I want RP with [color=black]Taiza[/color] [/b]

[/size]

xxxxxxxxxx Tangerine

xxPersonality
Easily comparable to a sugar rush, Tanny is sweet and friendly and loaded with energy. He loves to meet people, loves to help them, loves to play, loves to be alive. It is difficult to put him down, as he tends to see the bright side and stay there no matter what. He isn't quite naive, and will zip away if actual danger rears it's ugly head, but he is quick to forgive if not forget. He's still a cautious enough little bird to have a decent lifespan.

xxPhysically
Teeny tiny, he is very quick and dexterous. His feathers are bright and well kept, though this sometimes means spending a bit of time picking bits out of his long, soft tail feathers. He is almost constantly in motion, and even fidgets a bit in his sleep.

xx History
He hatched from an egg, same as everyone else, and has been enjoying the sunshine and pretty flowers and butterflies and fresh spring mornings ever since. Meeting new people and seeing new places are enjoyable passtimes, so Tanny tends to travel a bit. Lately he has been doing so in the company of a nixie-quinlincorn named Kali, who is just as happy to have company as he is and really appreciates his quick, deft beak for doing things hooves aren't good for.

xx Plots and RP
- Friends to meet, or scary things to try and eat him.
- People who could use the help of a tiny bird like him.
- Would be open to flings, he's bad at commitment though. Shiny things can be very distracting.

[size=9]
[b]I want RP with [color=orange]Tangerine[/color] [/b]

[/size]

User Image  

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 am

Open for posting~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:00 am
OH YEAH FIRST POST BABY! 8D
Anyway...

User Image

I want RP with Severi

Personality Chosovi is very proud of her family. If something is said or done to her family she isn't afraid to come after you. It's more of her protective nature at work. Her family is her life and it's so vast and accepting that she will do everything she can to make sure it stays safe. Her father, mother, and sister are her closest and always will be. She learned at a very young age that family will always be there no matter what and she is doing the same for them. Her sister Awahi is the only one who truly understands her and knows why she is the way she is.

Even though she is clearly part harpy, she would rather not be hated for it since it was something she couldn't control. She doesn't hate who she is and is very proud of her lineage, but she does prefer to be called a "wolf."

She is headstrong and will face anything that is blocking her path. She will try to be reasonable at first, but if the other does not listen to reason well then she isn't afraid to get physical. She doesn't like to get violent, but when she does she tries her hardest to not hurt the other. As in she will use harmless methods as in pinning them to the ground or toppling them over much like wrestling or something of that nature. She prefers to be a pacifist, but if the need arises, she isn't afraid of what may happen.

At first impression, she is cold, calculated and very selfish. She can be and that is because she really doesn't trust anyone that isn't related to her. She has suffered some prejudice because of what breed she was and this really has ticked her off. So because of this, she is on the defensive with everyone and assumes they will hate her.

If you do manage to earn her trust, she is probably the most loyal friend you will ever have. She won't ever abandon you and will be there for you even when others are not.

Deep down past her rough exterior, she is a kind gentle soul to anyone she trusts. If you are one of the very few to delve deeper then that, she is a fun carefree individual. But sadly, no one has seen that side of her and she is becoming a darker more aggressive individual.

Her dream is to become some kind of assassin one day. She doesn't know what she will kill yet or try to kill, but she prefers evil things over good.

Plot It's kind of two things. Filling one of your plots as well as filling one of mine.
I was looking to do the territorial one that he has. Chosovi hasn't run into anyone yet that is aggressive like he would be and I think it would be an interesting RP since they BOTH are territorial creatures. xD
I am open for a fight between them, but it would have to be provoked out of her because she tries her hardest not to fight.
She could also fill in his other plot about hating harpies and what not since she is harpy blooded, but isn't in the flock. Her father and grandfather left the flock, but sadly she has been chastised for looking like a flock member and has even been confused for being a skinwalker as well because of her tail.
But let me know what you think c8 I'm open to ideas as well.

FallenThroughMidnight

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:41 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Yay a post!

I would love to RP Severi with you, he has not been RPed yet and that is sad. The harpy-thing is more of an appearance than an actual flock or not-flock thing, the physical characteristics are close to his mother's/sisters' so he would be just a bit extra nasty about someone who reminds of them. As far as a fight goes, he is aggressive and escalates when trespassers don't leave. But if she did leave he would not pursue her past his boundaries.

Do you want me to start a roleplay, or would you prefer to? Any other ideas or thoughts?

(I could, if you wanted, offer another of my Soquili to meet her in a separate RP if you wanted someone nice and friendly who she could actually get to trust. Or more evil, Cao loves being evil)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 pm
-loves- I am still game for all our plots. Even promise to get some posts on the RPs soon <3

zephira738

Timid Hunter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:50 pm
That is fine. xD
She will probably be a little put off by how he is towards her.
Hrm if he wouldn't want her to stay very long I am not sure how long the RP would be. xD Because after awhile or even a little bit of time Chosovi would probably just wander off and if he is really threatening, then she wouldn't even approach him.
Maybe that offer was a bit bad on my part. D8
Unless there is some way for him to be a little more civil or is that something he doesn't do?

As for starting it could you? c8

If you wanted to offer up another Soq to RP with her I'm fine with that. She needs a lot of RP and development anyway. 8>

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:46 am
zephira738

Aw a Zephers heart

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Um. Most Severi RPs will probably be sort of short, yeah, given how unfriendly he is. I am okay with their RP being only a few posts long, especially if the encounter would do something for Chosovi's plots/development to run into someone as aggressive as he is. We could always do another RP with someone who might have a longer encounter later if you want. Most of my others are friendlies or at least aren't likely to just attack someone, besides the obvious skinwalker xD; (I suggest Dath, because I'm not sure she's ever met anyone like him before either and it could be fun/funny)

If you are still game, I will happily start it for us heart

FallenThroughMidnight

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:16 am
FallenThroughMidnight

Awww -Rubs chin- I'm still up for it though so you can start it c8
I will make those short amount of posts count 8D
But it kind of sucks I don't own Jeremiah anymore, because I delved into your teepee the other day, and noticed his long lost love was Isi. xD Well back when I owned Jeremiah they were actually falling for each other and it could have been crazy if they all met in one RP. lol
But alas it can't happen now 8<
Oh well..

As for Dath I was actually going to offer her to both him and Severi, but I didn't know if you would be able to take on two Rps with her at the same time. xD
It would be amusing since she has never been around anyone that flirts. She wouldn't know what to do with herself.
But I am definitely game for that one and if you are well I can start it up c8  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:40 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Sorry :< I am hoping someday he will have developed enough to be tolerant, but it really depends on plots. Isi was supposed to be his lost love, but I haven't been able to confirm if that plot is still going on or not. If it isn't, then it will be a nameless mare (or another character if someone is interested in filling the gap) just for his background-plot purposes.

I could try to juggle two RPs with her, it's multiple RPs with my own characters that start to give me trouble after a while. I will get started on something for Severi and Chosovi and pop the link up in here for you ^^

(quality beats quantity, right?)

FallenThroughMidnight

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:43 am
FallenThroughMidnight

Sounds good to me and no need to be sorry. xD I completely understand because I had a stallion who was like that for a long while, but only with mares.
Alright I just wanted to make sure you were alright with it. o uo
If it becomes a hassle let me know and I'm never in any rush so don't feel you need to be with tagging c8
I will start the Chosovi and Dath one probably later today when I get back from doing a bit of cleaning. 8>
Sounds good I will tag that one as soon as I can~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

I'm glad you don't mind heart I think even short RPs can be a lot of fun, and there's always the option of doing another when one has finished. It's not like when the RP ends that's it forever.

Unexpected Guests is the RP I started for them. If you need any tweaks let me know. No rush on a tag or on the other RP, I am sometimes slow so I will not hold it against anyone else.

FallenThroughMidnight

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:51 pm
*dashes through and loves on your plots* I shall steal them all~! <33  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers