Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
20 year old female looking for friend, POSSIBLY more Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:02 am
Well, I came across this guild here recently and finally decided to join. I'm not actively seeking a relationship, but if something happens, it happens and I have no complaints. xD I do want a relationship, but I've found actively seeking gets you nowhere. I have horrible luck meeting people in real life, and my friend found her BF through Gaia... So I figured I might as well try to meet someone new.

A little about me.... You can call me Addie and I'm 20, as I said. I live in the Midwest of the USA. I love to cook, and to rolepaly. I also really like hanging out with my friends and I'm working towards management at my job. I love to talk, and I'm kind of a nerd.. I just started playing Pathfinder with my friends. Ha, ha. It's a lot of fun! I also went to my first con this year.

I'm kind of shy, too, but once I get to know someone, I open up more.

I'm going to be going to school for Early Childhood. I love psychology and children, and want to help others in life.

Liking and believing in the supernatural and being respective of others personal beliefs is a big thing with me too. If yo don't, then... We won't get along. D:

As for dislikes, I don't like people who are rude or dishonest. I don't like people who only want to use you for anything, really. I like genuine people, who are kind hearted and somewhat intelligent.

Those are the basics, just hit me up if you wish to talk! Just don't... Send me creepy messages please.

Disclaimer:: Hopefully this is the right area to post this. I did read the rules... Ha, ha!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:08 pm
Nice to meet you, Addie! My name's Regal, and if it's cool with you, I'd love to be friends. It sounds like we have a few things in common. My profile's right here in this guild, but I'm also 20, enjoy both cooking and roleplay, and am a big nerd. It's cool if you're not looking for romance yet, but I'm usually on Gaia once or twice a day, so don't be shy if you ever wonna just chat.

[edit]

Wow, totally slipped up there. I'm 22, not 20. It's pretty sad when you can't even remember your own age, huh? Hehe... Aw well, at least I FEEL 20. >3>  

Regal Bastion

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 pm
Regal Bastion
Nice to meet you, Addie! My name's Regal, and if it's cool with you, I'd love to be friends. It sounds like we have a few things in common. My profile's right here in this guild, but I'm also 20, enjoy both cooking and roleplay, and am a big nerd. It's cool if you're not looking for romance yet, but I'm usually on Gaia once or twice a day, so don't be shy if you ever wonna just chat.

[edit]

Wow, totally slipped up there. I'm 22, not 20. It's pretty sad when you can't even remember your own age, huh? Hehe... Aw well, at least I FEEL 20. >3>

Hello! Sorry, I was at the doctor. I've been sick. Dx I've got a really nasty virus apparently, and I have to keep an eye on it. I also got diagnosed with Celiac.

Anywaaaaaaaays, it is very nice to meet you. I saw your profile and we do seem to have a lot in common. That is pretty awesome! I LOVE Green Day and Fall Out Boy. (:
And I like that you're not a specific faith for religion. I'm not really either, I have beliefs, of course, but I belong to no religion. (: So I get along better with those that are like that and respect others beliefs. I would never dream of sharing my religion with someone unless they wished for it themselves. Not that I have one, of course. LOL

Anyways, I saw you live in the B.C. area... I'm not entirely sure where that is. ^^;; Where is that exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

[edit]

Hello! Sorry, I was at the doctor. I've been sick. Dx I've got a really nasty virus apparently, and I have to keep an eye on it. I also got diagnosed with Celiac.

Anywaaaaaaaays, it is very nice to meet you. I saw your profile and we do seem to have a lot in common. That is pretty awesome! I LOVE Green Day and Fall Out Boy. (:
And I like that you're not a specific faith for religion. I'm not really either, I have beliefs, of course, but I belong to no religion. (: So I get along better with those that are like that and respect others beliefs. I would never dream of sharing my religion with someone unless they wished for it themselves. Not that I have one, of course. LOL

Anyways, I saw you live in the B.C. area... I'm not entirely sure where that is. ^^;; Where is that exactly?

No apology necessary, and I certainly hope you feel better. That doesn't sound very pleasant at all. I 'think' I've heard of Celiac before. It's kind of like a gluten allergy, isn't it?

Hearing that you like Green Day and FOB is like music to my ears~ I love music with serious drums and guitar work. It's why I like Japanese music so much too. I just love instruments. And yeah, faith just never seemed to mix too well with me. Not that I don't have beliefs, like you said, but I'm not too keen on the concept of religion. My mom and dad are both of different faiths, which caused a lot of fights when I was little. I kinda just decided to avoid it so that I wouldn't put up the same kinda walls between myself and other people like what happened with my parents. I just try to live a good life by own rules, you know?

And B.C. (British Columbia) is in Canada. I'm not too far from the states, though. I actually do most of my grocery shopping in Bellingham because it's cheaper, haha!  

Regal Bastion

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 pm
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

[edit]

No apology necessary, and I certainly hope you feel better. That doesn't sound very pleasant at all. I 'think' I've heard of Celiac before. It's kind of like a gluten allergy, isn't it?

Hearing that you like Green Day and FOB is like music to my ears~ I love music with serious drums and guitar work. It's why I like Japanese music so much too. I just love instruments. And yeah, faith just never seemed to mix too well with me. Not that I don't have beliefs, like you said, but I'm not too keen on the concept of religion. My mom and dad are both of different faiths, which caused a lot of fights when I was little. I kinda just decided to avoid it so that I wouldn't put up the same kinda walls between myself and other people like what happened with my parents. I just try to live a good life by own rules, you know?

And B.C. (British Columbia) is in Canada. I'm not too far from the states, though. I actually do most of my grocery shopping in Bellingham because it's cheaper, haha!

Yes, that's exactly what it is. (: Sort of... It's basically that your body attacks gluten as if it were dangerous and it ruins your intestines and can kill you later on in life if not taken care of. Dx

I like that too, honestly! I actually don't ever stick with just one band. Fall Out Boy and Green Day are the ONLY two I can think of that I actually like all of their songs save for like, one or two.
And I totally respect that. (: I hate when others argue about religion. I personally wish that everyone would just get along and respect everyone's beliefs, you know? That there's no right or wrong way, since nothing has been proved before, so it's really just that, faith and personal belief. (: And I think it's totally fine for everyone to have their own beliefs. I don't actively practice anything, but I'm very much nature based with my beliefs and just try to do well by others.

OH! Okay. I was thinking Boston College... LOL That makes more sense then. (: And really? You go into the US to grocery shop? How funny. I understand, though, groceries are really expensive. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:01 pm
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

[edit]

Yes, that's exactly what it is. (: Sort of... It's basically that your body attacks gluten as if it were dangerous and it ruins your intestines and can kill you later on in life if not taken care of. Dx

I like that too, honestly! I actually don't ever stick with just one band. Fall Out Boy and Green Day are the ONLY two I can think of that I actually like all of their songs save for like, one or two.
And I totally respect that. (: I hate when others argue about religion. I personally wish that everyone would just get along and respect everyone's beliefs, you know? That there's no right or wrong way, since nothing has been proved before, so it's really just that, faith and personal belief. (: And I think it's totally fine for everyone to have their own beliefs. I don't actively practice anything, but I'm very much nature based with my beliefs and just try to do well by others.

OH! Okay. I was thinking Boston College... LOL That makes more sense then. (: And really? You go into the US to grocery shop? How funny. I understand, though, groceries are really expensive. x.x

Yikes. You better take good care of that, then. Sorry to hear that. D:

I'm not too crazy about FOB's new stuff, but I LOVE all of their classics. Lots of great stuff there. Green Day too. Aside from them though, my taste in music is pretty varied. Anime really got me into Japanese music, and apart from those two bands, that's all I've really got on my iPod. There's something charming about listening to music in a foreign language, and I just love Japanese stuff in general. It's really refreshing to find someone with similar beliefs as well. It'd be great if we could all just treat each other well and see where that takes us.

Yeah they are. Just eggs makes a big difference. They're about twice as expensive here in Canada, and we always buy them in bulk in my family because we burn through eggs quick. Along with gas we end up saving major bucks by buying in the states.  

Regal Bastion

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 pm
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

[edit]

I'm not too crazy about FOB's new stuff, but I LOVE all of their classics. Lots of great stuff there. Green Day too. Aside from them though, my taste in music is pretty varied. Anime really got me into Japanese music, and apart from those two bands, that's all I've really got on my iPod. There's something charming about listening to music in a foreign language, and I just love Japanese stuff in general. It's really refreshing to find someone with similar beliefs as well. It'd be great if we could all just treat each other well and see where that takes us.

Yeah they are. Just eggs makes a big difference. They're about twice as expensive here in Canada, and we always buy them in bulk in my family because we burn through eggs quick. Along with gas we end up saving major bucks by buying in the states.

Thanks. D: It freaking sucks!

Oh, yes. The only new thing I've heard by them is the song where they go "Light it up". I have their older stuff, though I don't know if it's older or not... LOL I love Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. And those songs.
My foreign music I love is all Irish. xDD And I have heard some Japanese songs that I like. One vocaloid one I love is Trick or Treat.
And it totally is! I love meeting others who have similar beliefs. (:

Oh my goodness! Wow! All my gluten free stuff is super expensive. Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:37 pm
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

[edit]

Thanks. D: It freaking sucks!

Oh, yes. The only new thing I've heard by them is the song where they go "Light it up". I have their older stuff, though I don't know if it's older or not... LOL I love Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. And those songs.
My foreign music I love is all Irish. xDD And I have heard some Japanese songs that I like. One vocaloid one I love is Trick or Treat.
And it totally is! I love meeting others who have similar beliefs. (:

Oh my goodness! Wow! All my gluten free stuff is super expensive. Dx

That would freaking suck. I feel for ya.

I've heard that one too. It's not bad, but I wouldn't put it in the same league as Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. Ooohh, I've always been interested in listening to Irish music! I think it sounds amazing, and I'm actually a quarter Irish on my dads side, so I'd love to get into it. I haven't heard too much Vocaloid stuff either. We should swap songs sometime!

That bad, huh? But at the same time, you won't be buying certain other things anymore either, right? So maybe the money you'll save there can help. Just throwing things out there.  

Regal Bastion

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 pm
Regal Bastion

Thanks. Dx

Oh, yeah! I listen to Irish music that is used for dancing, because I used to do Irish step dancing. I also really like Celtic music, and I saw you like Queen. I love Queen.
We should! Though, I'm not sure what to swap... LOL I don't have all the songs I like on my phone. Dx

I suppose that's true. But my mom went and bought me the essentials, to hold me over until we got more that weekend, and it was up in the 50s in terms of cost. ;-;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 pm
Ohh, that's pretty neat. I've heard a little Celtic music and I've love to listen to more. And yes, Queen is fantastic. Great stuff. And that's true, I'm not quite sure what to swap myself. Not all the Japanese stuff I have is rock. I kinda listen to all genres. What kind of preferences do you have? Then we can just swap some of our favorites.

Oh wow. That's just until the weekend?! Jebus. o.o  

Regal Bastion

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 pm
Regal Bastion

Oh, sorry. I didn't see you responded. D: It didn't send me an alert or anything. lol

I don't really have preferences. I just don't really like techno stuff, I've found.
And I LOVE Queen. My dad is into all the 80s music, so I grew up listening to a lot of it.

Yeaaaaaaaah. Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

Oh, sorry. I didn't see you responded. D: It didn't send me an alert or anything. lol

I don't really have preferences. I just don't really like techno stuff, I've found.
And I LOVE Queen. My dad is into all the 80s music, so I grew up listening to a lot of it.

Yeaaaaaaaah. Dx

No worries! Gaia can be weird like sometimes. Definitely not the first time that's happened to me.

I got into Queen through my dad too! Same thing with The Beatles and The Beach Boys. I could listen to that all day. And I'm not too big on techno either, so that's all good. Here's one of my new songs that I'm into lately, and another for good measure. Let me know if you like either of em'. I got plenty more.

I just need to clean up the kitchen quick, so if I don't respond right away, that's why. Talk to ya soon, hopefully.  

Regal Bastion

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:39 pm
Regal Bastion
Daoine Sith
Regal Bastion

Yeaaaaaaaah. Dx

No worries! Gaia can be weird like sometimes. Definitely not the first time that's happened to me.

I got into Queen through my dad too! Same thing with The Beatles and The Beach Boys. I could listen to that all day. And I'm not too big on techno either, so that's all good. Here's one of my new songs that I'm into lately, and another for good measure. Let me know if you like either of em'. I got plenty more.

I just need to clean up the kitchen quick, so if I don't respond right away, that's why. Talk to ya soon, hopefully.

I will have to listen in a little while, I apologize. Part of my virus is a really, real;y nasty headache that has been here since Sunday. Dx
And alright! I'll be here for awhile. (: We could move to PMs if that'd be easily?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:41 pm
Daoine Sith
Well, I came across this guild here recently and finally decided to join. I'm not actively seeking a relationship, but if something happens, it happens and I have no complaints. xD I do want a relationship, but I've found actively seeking gets you nowhere. I have horrible luck meeting people in real life, and my friend found her BF through Gaia... So I figured I might as well try to meet someone new.

A little about me.... You can call me Addie and I'm 20, as I said. I live in the Midwest of the USA. I love to cook, and to rolepaly. I also really like hanging out with my friends and I'm working towards management at my job. I love to talk, and I'm kind of a nerd.. I just started playing Pathfinder with my friends. Ha, ha. It's a lot of fun! I also went to my first con this year.

I'm kind of shy, too, but once I get to know someone, I open up more.

I'm going to be going to school for Early Childhood. I love psychology and children, and want to help others in life.

Liking and believing in the supernatural and being respective of others personal beliefs is a big thing with me too. If yo don't, then... We won't get along. D:

As for dislikes, I don't like people who are rude or dishonest. I don't like people who only want to use you for anything, really. I like genuine people, who are kind hearted and somewhat intelligent.

Those are the basics, just hit me up if you wish to talk! Just don't... Send me creepy messages please.

Disclaimer:: Hopefully this is the right area to post this. I did read the rules... Ha, ha!

If you are still in need/want more friends, I wont mind being one lol  

Twostan

Aged Survivor

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm
Maestro_Assassino

Oh, hi, sorry lol I didn't see that you posted. x3 I wouldn't mind talking if you wanted to?  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff