Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Roach-Rojas Family Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Roach-Rojas Family

Charing Cross Road, London, England, UK.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A muggle district, Charing Cross Road is a street in London, England which connects magicalfolk to Diagon Alley through the entrance behind The Leaky Cauldron. The pub appears to be an old and rundown shop front. The street itself is a busy lane dotted with stores and establishments. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Londontown road is the Roach-Rojas family home. The three story house is enchanted with an undetectable extension charm to accommodate for all of the kids comfortably.

Floo Address: Roach-Rojas Family Home

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:31 pm

___Foyer _______________ Living Room ___________ Dining Room

User Image User Image User Image

Adrian's Room _________ Cher's Room ___________ Cher's Niche

Camila's Room _________ Axel's Room ___________ Cash's Room

Marius' Room __________ Bee's Room

User Image User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 pm
House Occupants

Axel Roach

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:32 am
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Tugging on the left boot of her pair of knit grey Uggs, the youngest-- as of now, anyway-- girl-child awkwardly hopped her way down the staircase, doing an odd sort of skip as she wrestled with the footwear, one leg flailing as the other diligently made their way down the staircase, the blonde's hand clinging to the railing like death. Buttoning in her thumb by accident, Bee swore, halting her progress down the stairs to let loose a string of not-very-nice words at the shoe. "Ouch! You little arsenut of a boot-- augh!" With an annoyed huff, Bee made her way down, angrily jamming her foot into the shoe as she reached the last step, pulling the unintentional fold in the material up. "Stupid shoe."

Hoisting up her backpack, Bee hopped the last step, booted feet landing with a muffled thud on the wooden floor. Looking both ways in the hallway and finding them empty, she crossed over the short path, hastily running into the dining room, looking covertly around for any other people.

Good.

Okay. It was all empty.

Sneaking an apple off the table, the blonde dug for a while in the pantry, coming up with a loot of two candy bars and a large bag of chips. Pausing, a thought entered her head. . . . They're probably Cher's. Or Axe's. Or Adrian's. Shrugging it off, Bee shoved them into her bag, mindful of the wallet inside, and placed it back on her back. Rushing towards the door, Bee tugged it open, making as little noise as she could manage until she was safely outside. Grabbing a beanie off the rack-- she didn't check to see whose it was-- Bison turned back towards the house, taking a deep breath before shouting into the hallway. "Mumma, Puppa, I'll be going out for a while!" Not waiting for a reply and beating it, Bee rushed through the doorway, shutting it behind her. Grinning up into the sky, she skipped her way down the staircase and made her way towards Diagon Alley for a little excursion.

i t ' s
l i k e t h i s y o u s e e ? - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s
a l o n e
i f o r g o t . . !
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e
o o c : I DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO QUOTE SO I QUOTED YOU BOTH Q3Q

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Adrian rolled out of bed when he heard the characteristic bump of Bee hopping down the stairs. He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face, and ran them through his hair as he made his way down the stairs shirtless. A pair sweat pants was all that he slept in, even in the middle of winter. His hair stuck up at random points and as he reached the bottom of the stairs he heard Bee shout that she was going out and then the door slammer. "Oi! Little 8 year old girl thinkin' she can jus' go off withou' me!" He sighed and hurried back up the stairs to shuffle jeans, a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and combat boots on.

He was just on his way back down the stairs, grabbing his wand from the dining room table. Sitting on the table was his wallet, car keys, and gloves. He grabbed all those as well before heading towards the door. As he reached for the peg where he had left his last night, he found nothing but air. "An' she took my hat too.... " He rolled his eyes, and rubbed his still messy hair, but the smile on his face showed just how fond he really was of his little sister. He sighed and grabbed another beanie from the pegs before heading out into the cold. He knew where she'd be. Diagon Alley. She loved the place.

i t ' s
a l o n e
C O Z Y W I N T E R
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Lady Pomegranate

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ariana walked down the path, hand in hand with her boyfriend. While holding his hand, she felt some sort of security, but that may have partly been because Adrian was not only her boyfriend, but also her bodyguard. The couple walked up the steps to his home, and the brunette pulled her hand away from his to slide both of hers around his neck. “Is anybody home?” she asked, hoping the answer would be “no.” Although she came off as cute and innocent in front of others, Ariana wanted some time in bed after being out in the cold all evening. Since their noses were already almost against each other, the singer leaned in to peck her boyfriend’s lips, which felt a little chapped – probably due to the weather.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Grespeciatto

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Adrian walked silently with Ariana for now. As always he was watchful for anyone that might try to harm her in anway. Beside her being his girlfriend, he was also her body guard so his job to protect her was doubled. He smiled at her as she paused infront of the door. "Hones'ly? There is probably someone home. I live in a family of nine." He winked at her charmingly, and pulled her closer as she kissed him. "Hmmm.... Too bad too."

He grinned mischievously at her and quickly unlocked the door before leading her into the home. It wasn't a small home by any means but with 7 kids running around the place, it always seemed crowded, messy, and small. He lead her through the entryway and over a strewn scarf and one of Bee's hats before finally getting her safely into their mostly clean living room.

i t ' s
a l o n e
C O Z Y W I N T E R
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:48 pm

User Image

.... H O U S E . P A R T Y ....

Everyone's Invited!

7:30 PM on Saturday

14 Charing Cross Road, London, UK

Floo Address: Roach-Rojas Family Home

Bring a friend!

[OOC: Guest List in Spoiler Below]

Any and every one is invited!
Feel free to PM me if you want to work out a way for one of your characters to be invited.
Or, PM one of the quoted users and ask them for a +1 invite by their character to attend.

Guest List

The Forgotten Weasley
Morven Vass

mc2
Benjamin & Cathy

murruelecrueset
Mira Mitchell

Yukina101
Kalin & Thane & Timothy

Diamond Wales
Elijah & Kenny

Jade Galaksylph
Eugene Windsor

Deviled Dregs
Devonte Bannister

RedEagleEye007
Inigo Albion-Alexandrie

Arkendrai
Lexine Vance

Shabatha
Nina Vienna

amo10690
Arianna Davenport

Graydon Ironshield
Danica Stewart

kiska166
Rosabella Winthrop

Cara MiaKitty
Persephone Tempest

Red Hot Missy
Jesse Calvert

Devlyn Maycry
Cash & Marius & Adrian

bourbon yams
Cher & Bee

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

The music was buzzing and flashing lights of red, blue, green, and yellow danced off a disco globe. A few familiar but nameless faces from Hogwarts have already gathered about the room; some lounging on couches while others were in the kitchen. The dining room table boasts an assortment of snacks: pizza, cauldron cakes, Bertie Botts beans, pumpkin pasties, sugar quills and pepper imps. Dozens of bottles are clustered together as well: butterbeer, fire whiskey, soft drinks, wine coolers, and beers; then of course the actual liquor: vodka, rum, whiskey, and tequila.

A bubble machine had flooded the room with multi-colored bubbles and a few random games and prank toys had been scattered throughout the living and dining room, including half a dozen headless hats; a reusable hangman; several Weasley's Wondous Wands; a wizard's chess board on the coffee table; a deck of exploding snap cards on the kitchen counter; and zipping overhead in the kitchen was a red and blue aviatomobile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image User Image

”Hah! Looks like you owe me twenty quid,” Axel said, a haughty smile puckered his lips as his chest swelled with pride. It was all Camila could do not to roll her eyes and drudge up a groan, but this was a bet she didn't mind having to lose. The step-siblings had, against seemingly all odds, convinced their parental figures to get out of the bloody house for a few nights with the loving trust that their children would behave themselves. Ha! As soon as they were out the door, Axel and Camila hunted down their older, adoptive siblings, Cher and Adrian, and entrusted them with the weeks worth allowance to buy enough snacks and booze to feed an army; and they did. ”Nu-uh,” Camila wagged her finger, ”Not until after we've gotten away with this—mum and da' could come home any minute.”

”Pfft, yeah, only with your rotten luck,” Axel hid his smile behind his bottle of fire whiskey he'd been nursing for the past twenty minutes, trying not to choke. It had a horrid taste, but he was convinced it'd make him 'wicked cool;' Camila was quick to disagree, not that it mattered anyway. So she had settled on a simple mixed drink; rum and coke. ”Don't be a wanker, Axe,” she said, clicking her tongue in that agitated way when she's annoyed.

”Bloody hell, Cam, it's a party—have fun,” he hadn't meant to sound so derisive, but really, it was just like her to whinge and complain at everyone else's expense. At the moment, the step-siblings parted ways, Axel to covertly dump his fire whiskey in the kitchen hibiscus flowering pot to replace it with a pint of ale before drumming up a conversation; while Camila angled herself on the edge of a rotating bar stool overlooking the dining room, as every once in a while, she popped a brightly colored bubble that floated by while making small talk with a few of her random housemates.

Axel is chilling in the Kitchenxxxxxxxx
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

[OOC: Time to get this party started!]_______

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 am
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Roach-Rojas Family Home >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            To say that Casey Ryans was not happy about her son's OWL scores was an understatement. Benjamin's complaints about spiders proved true, but he had underestimated his mother's cunning because instead of waking up with a bed full of spiders all at once he would find only one or two spiders in his bed (or around his room). The worst event was two nights ago when he woke up with a spider on his face. He was just thankful the tarantula didn't bite him, not that they were poisonous, but he knew from when he was a kid tarantula bites didn't exactly not hurt. On the bright side he was building quite a collection of new pets. As it was his nightly spiders made Benjamin's brilliant plan of sneaking out all the more risky: his mother was waiting till the middle of the night to put those spiders in his bed, though Benjamin was beginning to suspect his father might be in on the gig too. He was well aware of how likely it would be for him to be caught sneaking out, but he figured he was already grounded and was getting spiders put in his bed at night how much more could they do? At least he left a note... sort of.

Thankful Camila's (oh and that step brother of hers) home was in London, Benjamin had with some trouble sneaked out of his second story bedroom window, hopped onto another roof and dropped down from one of the shop signs in Diagon Alley before making his way to Charing Cross Road, which was really just a street over. He was still rubbing his shoulder he bruised in his grand escape as he entered the home and joined the party which had just started. Through the people who were already there he spotted Camila and with a smile came over, taking a picture of her as he walked up, "So how much grounding are you risking over this?" He joked returning his camera to his bag and picking up a drink at random, from the taste of it, Benjamin was thinking it was some kind of spiked fruit punch.

"I told Mum when I headed over I was running away after impregnating Morven and we'd be back next June with triplets," Benjamin explained. "Okay I didn't actually tell her that I just left a note saying that. I'm still grounded no thanks to the stupid OWLs. At least unlike you I don't have to worry about NEWTs this year. Anyways, anything new or exciting with you besides this party since school got out?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was almost disappointed she was legally an adult now. Technically, she could drink and party as much as she wanted, and not face any repercussions from it. But on the other hand, her sisters still thought she was about fourteen, and treated her like it. Morven was learning to brew her own wolfsbane now, reluctantly, and she would have liked to argue that if she could be trusted to not go around biting people, she could be trusted around at a house party. But she hadn't been about to get into that debate with Newlyn or, kill her now, Elsie, or even worse, just hand her the f***ing knife, Dave, who she still had the bad luck of having to live with. If she could sneak out of a manor at age ten, she was pretty sure she could escape from under her idiot sister and her idiot sister's boyfriend's watch at age seventeen. Unfortunately, Elsie and Rat Face had decided to spend the evening in. Watching a movie together. Like- she didn't even know what like, but she'd personally wanted to set the television on fire.

Morven wasn't about to get needlessly complicated with things; she simply locked her bedroom door, dragged a chair under the knob for good measure, and simply climbed out her window onto the ground below. That was the plus side of residing in a small cottage in Tinworth. Ground floor windows. She closed the window behind her until there was just enough space that she'd be able to wedge her fingers under and yank it back up when she returned, and ran straight for the beach, where once out of the sight of the cottage, apparated into a cramped alleyway between two buildings on the street the party was taking place at. And she'd made good time, too. She assessed her appearance in the mirror of a car parked on the road, tugging at her lacy crop top a bit, before smoothing down her skirt. Her heels were killing her, but she was adoring of the fact that they raised her height to nearly 5'9", and as for the rest of her, well, she was positive that she looked good, even if some b***h like Cathy League decided to insinuate that she looked like a whore.

Her expectations for this party were null, not because she doubted in Camila and her stepbrother's ability to throw a good one, but because she had literally nothing to compare it to. This was the only party she had ever been invited to, and the last time she'd gotten her hands on any alcohol had been over the holidays when Rat Face left his whiskey out because he'd been properly pissed, and she'd helped herself a to little. Okay, a lot. But he'd been drunker and the 'adult' in the situation, and had been able to smile through her hangover the next morning with the cheerful knowledge that she was getting a lot of blackmail material out of this. Maybe Seymour was rubbing off on her. Anyways, she hadn't grown up with anything depicting parties as much of anything, because the only source of media she'd grown up around were books. Old books, at that. Still, she knew how many shots of whiskey got her to the point where she was stumbling around tittering like a bird, and resolved to avoid that point if at all possible. She wasn't stupid; Morven had enough common sense to know to watch her intake, at the very least. She did have to apparate back home. She didn't want to leave a limb behind.

The Slytherin shoved her way through the small crowd that was already forming in the Roach-Rojas household, and prayed someone turned the music down at some point; if it was loud for everyone else, with her heightened senses it was making her ears ring. The lights, as well, were distracting; her eyes wanted to dart this way and that to follow the colors, but she resisted and snatched up a drink, sipping at it determinedly. It was sour to the point of making her grimace- lemon lime flavored or something like that, and she wondered if this meant she'd stay sober longer. With the music, she wasn't sure if that was necessarily a good thing. Nearly everyone she saw she at least recognized, which was both reassuring and irritating. A familiar flash caught the corner of her eye, and she immediately knew what it was. Only Seymour would bring not just his camera but his whole bag to a party.

She reached him and Camila just in time to hear 'impregnating', 'Morven', and 'triplets'. The nightmarish images this conjured up were bad enough, and she announced her presence by aiming a swat at the back of Seymour's head. Better to do it now while her aim was still good, right? "How do you know said spawn are yours? Multiples run in the Ryans family?" she questioned matter of factly, taking another sip of her drink, before greeting Camila with a "Bubble machine?" as bluntly as ever. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to focus on anything but the ringing in her ears. Okay. She was okay. She opened them again and concentrated on the sourness of the drink and the way a bubble had just landed on her knee before popping.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adrian Gordon
~Residential Bum~Musician~Engaged to Cher~
xxxx

Adrian leaned against a wall in the living room, watching the party begin. His siblings had far too many friends in his opinion. Then again... he'd never been much of a people person in his teen years. He'd been too high or crashing too hard to care about people. He was sipping on a bottle of rum and texting Cher with the other. She was grabbing more booze for the party, and then she'd be there to keep him company around all these kids.

He had no qualms against getting underage kids drunk surprisingly. With his history of drugs... you'd think he wouldn't approve... but who was he to care. They were gonna do it with or without him there. He sighed when he heard Axel and Cam going at it again and pushed off the wall to walk into the kitchen. "Hey twit. This is a party, don't piss her off so early on." He chastised with a slight grin on his face. He sometimes missed living here with the pack. They all got into so much trouble. It was fun.

i t ' s
h o u s e p a r t y
a l o n e
S U M M E R T I M E
n e u t r a l
t a k e n

bourbon yams

essy ze ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Roach-Rojas Family Home

Mira when she had gotten invited to a party at Camila's place she was honestly shocked. Why? She honestly didn't believe that she deserved an invite. Truthfully the Slytherin hadn't been sociable aside from Quidditch. She guessed since she knew Camila and talked to her on several occasions that perhaps that's why she was invited in the first place. Either way she was going and no one was going to stop her. Then again who was there to try? Her younger sister? Her father certainly wasn't he was working which meant Grace had the house to herself and Mira had free range to disappear. Plus her father never questioned her on what she was doing... at least not generally. In truth Mira knew that if Leonette ever found out and god forbid David they'd probably have words. She'd never hear the end of it.

Getting all dressed up, Mira used the floo network and just like that she was there. Brushing herself off, she walking through the place she made her way over to the refreshments. Getting a drink she spotted Benjamin talking with Camila. Seeing Morven join them she decided why not be sociable. That's why she came to this thing right? Taking a sip of her drink (which happened to be a mix drink) Mira headed over with one of those rare smiles.

All the Slytherin managed to catch as she came over was something about demon spawn and OWLs, which she assumed weren't the living kind.
"What's this about demon spawn and Benjamin failing his OWLs?" she questioned brightly. "I do hope the two aren't related." Mira added looking to Camila and Morven at the mention of the bubble machine. "Do you have something against bubbles, Morven?" The Slytherin asked popping a bubble for emphasis. Secretly she kind of liked the bubbles, they added to the atmosphere.

User Image

With: Party People... Camila, Benjamin & Morven

Wearing: Casual Party Attire

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year> <"Claimed by": Iris Whitte>
Time: Summer of 2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Getting approval to go to Camila's party was simple enough. Her Dad agreed, especially since she planned to meet Iris there. Even though her Dad knew she was dating Iris, he had been highly supportive of the whole thing and adored Iris when she came over and visited. It no doubt helped that Iris had the rich girl upbringing but could handle herself (and taking care of someone else), Cathy had always been seen as a bit vulnerable from her family. She probably was: it wasn't like she could use magic all that great like her brother could (or even Leah who seemed to be picking up accidental magic quite a bit, thankfully they had found a rotation of a squib and a very understanding and tight lipped muggle, one of Cathy's favorite nannies who was now working on finishing up the last of her graduate school education, and David and Leo who were always happy to take Leah in), and Cathy wasn't exactly trained in self defense. Either way it was nice that her father (and even David) approved of Iris. As for her grandparents, especially the Averys, Cathy wasn't exactly advertising it. She half suspected they were seeing it as a teenage wild hair that they were planning to get her out of it. It wasn't as if she was stupid, she knew they were looking at potential suitors to engage her to. They generally were looking at some of the foreign pureblood families as she suspected they would rather the Puff of the family to be far out of the way and pushed onto some other family to keep 'in line'.

She shook her head and checked her reflection in the cab's window to make sure her make-up was still perfect and then looked down at the crop top and adjusted her jacket zipper to where it 'tastefully' showed off her cleavage. Perfect. She smiled, there was reasons why there were rumors that her Dad let her get some "work" done: she just was blessed by nature like that. As the cab rolled to a stop, Cathy paid the fare and gave a generous tip, feeling that maybe the Americans were right: tipping did get you better service. At least the tip kept the cab driver's eyes to her face more so than otherwise. Getting out she tucked the bottle of wine her father had given her so she could pay her respects to the hosts. Cathy suspected the 15 year bottle would not be properly appreciated but she hadn't the heart to tell her Dad that. After all how was she supposed to explain she was going to some teenage party of a girl who spent a good deal of time gossiping about her (and probably only invited her because she was in her year and it was expected for one of the most popular girls in their year to show up). It also helped that her name was enough to get some other guys who were the type to ogle cute and sunny Hufflepuffs over somewhat broody and catty Slytherin girls (who could totally lose a kilo or two) to show up.

Cathy had raised her hand to knock when it opened for her and she passed one of her Gryffindor classmates who let out a "woo" and squeezed past him with a smile and greeting. She looked about the party to see it starting to grow busy. She spotted Camila with her general group of Seymour Benjamin Ryans and Morven, along with surprisingly enough Mira. She made her way to the table with snacks and drinks and set the bottle down among the other alcohol and turned before she got caught in a conversation with three of four of her classmates and found a wine cooler pushed to her, which she made sure was sealed properly before opening it up and beginning to sip on it. (It wasn't like she was completely stupid).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items