Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Gold Reward-find me cool stuff :D 10M total being handed out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cantcme593

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:05 pm
I buy and sell here on Gaia and am a bit of a collector... But I can only do so much searching by myself... So I'm handing out 1M gold to the first 10 people that can find me something absolutely awesome that I haven't seen that costs under 2M gold... Simply submit the awesome things you find on this thread, and if I think it's awesome too, I'll make you a millionaire biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Best one of the 10 gets 1M GG and the item they found me biggrin  

cantcme593

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm
Sounds interesting, but what if we suggest something that you already have? It might help if you give us a invo tektek link so we can see what you do and don't have.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 pm
I have a good amount of stuff, so it could take a while for people to go trough, and it would be a lot to remember... I don't need links or anything, just names of items for this smile ... And there are unlimited posts... The only thing I ask is that people submit things they truly find awesome... Shoot, I might forget stuff I already have, look at it and say "that's awesome", turn around, and go to buy it, realize I already have it, but still reward the person the same just for bringing it to my attention... Oh, and I forgot to mention bonuses, if any one person should reach them, because I feel extraordinary effort deserves extraordinary reward:
1st 2 people to find me 2 awesome things (if this happens): regular 1M gold of each find, + a Draconis Adamantine (valued at 1,206,640)
1st person to find me 3 (if this happens): Other rewards, + bonus of Sweet Sunrise (valued at 1,817,310)
1st person to find me 4 (if this happens): other rewards, + Princess Manor (valued at 3,161,590)
If someone should find me 5 of the 10 by them self, I shall reward that person with a Pirate Ship (Artillery) (valued at 18,779,900).
If no one finds 5 or 4 or 3, etc. the winner will receive all unclaimed bonuses  

cantcme593

cantcme593

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:56 pm
As far as interests, I'm completely random, and sometimes find the strangest things cool... Have fun... Just search for random stuff on the marketplace smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm
Yet another bonus (I know, there are already a lot :/... But hey, it's more stuff to y'all to win biggrin )... 5M gold bonus for the 1st person to find something awesome, if the same person finds the second awesome thing, they shall be rewarded with an additional 10M gold bonus. Gah, I'm feeling... So... Giving... Ultimately, I'm just here to help people become millionaires or multi-millionaires, but I don't just give my large prizes away... Don't get me wrong, I still give 500K here or there, but if I see drive and patience in people, I reward them for their work, because in my opinion they deserve it smile  

cantcme593

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 pm
cantcme593

I'll jump in here and assist! Lord knows I love Marketplace browsing and Tek-Tek'ing. Haha.

Shadowvert
The Nightmare
Uncanny Form
Black Jack
Superior Form
Astra-64: Full Spectrum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:02 pm
cantcme593

I'm not sure what you're into, but here's what I found:

Astra-116: Full of Stars
SDPlus Real S08 Superphi
Oppa Style!
Mouton Twins

Sorry ^^;

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

cantcme593

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm
The Mouton Twins were pretty sweet...totally reminded me of Courage the Cowardly Dog for some reason XD... The other three were cool, but not quite awesome... BUT... When I searched for Astra 116, SD Plus #116 Pork Wizard was the only other result on the page, and that and the mouton twins are the coolest items I've seen in a while, so since you found one and led me directly to one (even though the pork wizard is over budget, you didn't submit it, so it's a judgement call on my part as to whether I shall get it biggrin )... Therefore, you just won 2 M GG base, + the 5 M GG 1st awesome bonus, + the 10M GG 1st 2 awesome bonus, + the Draconis Adamantine, for a grand total of 17 million Gaia Gold and a Draconis Adamantine, valued at 1,206,640 Gaia Gold. I shall send you the trade request with these items momentarily biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 pm
Mr Celtic Enigma
cantcme593

I'll jump in here and assist! Lord knows I love Marketplace browsing and Tek-Tek'ing. Haha.

Shadowvert
The Nightmare
Uncanny Form
Black Jack
Superior Form
Astra-64: Full Spectrum
[/quote
Mr. Celtic Enigma, I do apologize as I accidentally passed your post. No worries, I will simply give both of y'all the 15 mil gold bonus, as it was my mistake smile ... You had quite a run, finding me 5 awesome items on your 1st run... Netting you 5 million base, +15 million in bonus gold, + a sweet sunrise, a princess manner, a Draconis Adamantine, and a pirate ship (artillery) for a grand prize total of right at 45 M in value biggrin ... As for the absolutely stupendous items you found me, they were Shadovert, The Nightmare 2nd Gen, blac jack, superior form, and Astra 64: full spectrum... I shall be sending you a trade shortly with the items you have won biggrin ... With all the bonuses gone, there is still 3M gold to lay claim to biggrin

cantcme593

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:58 pm
cantcme593
Mr. Celtic Enigma, I do apologize as I accidentally passed your post. No worries, I will simply give both of y'all the 15 mil gold bonus, as it was my mistake smile ... You had quite a run, finding me 5 awesome items on your 1st run... Netting you 5 million base, +15 million in bonus gold, + a sweet sunrise, a princess manner, a Draconis Adamantine, and a pirate ship (artillery) for a grand prize total of right at 45 M in value biggrin ... As for the absolutely stupendous items you found me, they were Shadovert, The Nightmare 2nd Gen, blac jack, superior form, and Astra 64: full spectrum... I shall be sending you a trade sorry with the items you have won biggrin ... With all the bonuses gone, there is still 3M gold to lay claim to biggrin

Not to worry at all! I'm very glad that you liked the items that I posted! I was actually sitting here looking at them and a few of them made me think that they could be easily versatile and used in multiple Avatar Methods. When I'm bored, I usually spend my time dawdling around Marketplace and Tek-Tek trying to find the next best avatar I can work with. You're very generous and awesome for holding fun and worthwhile giveaway challenges like these where you have to really put some effort into the competition if you wanna' win the big one. Very awesome idea that you came up with and I'd be glad to bump any future ones, just to keep the element of the fun and games alive anytime. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 pm
You're most definitely welcome... I do the same thing a lot of times... Just kid of tinker around on the marketplace... Hence why I was able to have this... I made over 100 million off of 2 items because I was aware of market prices and saw opportunity in the cash store for quick (and relatively cheap)... (I spent $18 of real money in the cash store for the items I sold for the whopping 100+ mil.)... I have most everything I want, hence why my wish list is empty... Realistically it's a shame more people don't pay attention to the market more... But trust me, there will be another event such as this (maybe not quite as big, but still very worthwhile) in a week or 2 biggrin  

cantcme593

cantcme593

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 pm
Until then, there is still 3 million GG to be won in this still biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 pm
cantcme593
You're most definitely welcome... I do the same thing a lot of times... Just kid of tinker around on the marketplace... Hence why I was able to have this... I made over 100 million off of 2 items because I was aware of market prices and saw opportunity in the cash store for quick (and relatively cheap)... (I spent $18 of real money in the cash store for the items I sold for the whopping 100+ mil.)... I have most everything I want, hence why my wish list is empty... Realistically it's a shame more people don't pay attention to the market more... But trust me, there will be another event such as this (maybe not quite as big, but still very worthwhile) in a week or 2 biggrin

Ah! Your a strategist. Very mathematically advantageous in the long run when it comes to gold inflation and Gaia Economy. No wonder you were able to pull so many of these things off! With how you mentioned that there will be another one in a few weeks, I shall be there to help bump it to keep it alive and assist in trying to attract others to give the next challenge a shot!  

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas